22 minutes ago, Chadjr2005 said:

Hello all....i have a question. I recently switched from vortex to MO2, and did a complete uninstall/reinstall. Before doing so i swear i thought i had slave tats setup to apply a lewd mark upon impregnating an NPC...am i crazy or what cause i cannot figure out how i did it?? Thanks in Advance!!!!

Slavetats itself doesn't do anything of the sort - it just acts as a framework for other mods to add/apply overlays.

7 hours ago, asdj1239 said:

Is the max number of overlays for ST 12 per slot? Sorry I know this must get asked all the time but I couldn't find this info anywhere in the original post or in this thread.

From my understanding: ST supports having as many overlays as your Racemenu allows, but you can only apply 12 via the MCM due to how it was set up.

1 hour ago, chaimhewast said:

From my understanding: ST supports having as many overlays as your Racemenu allows, but you can only apply 12 via the MCM due to how it was set up.

Thanks. Is the only way to add more than 12 through Racemenu, the console and scripts, or is there an editable file somewhere that you can use to manually add some to?

I'd like to see more Dovahzul tattoos like in the Draconic Pack. Master and Slave are fine, but it'd be pretty neat to get other words. Might even be cool to get something like 'Dragonwhore' in some different places.
Short list of ideas off the top of my head.

Bitch
Cunt
Dragonwhore
Fuckmeat
Meat
Sleeve
Slut
Toy
Whore

All those and maybe more, just written in Dovazul.

I  am having an issue I can't figure out. I have changed all of the nioverride ini settings to allow for overlays etc. I have also had slavetats working perfectly in the past. Currently using the most recent version from April.

Face tattoos work perfectly fine and apply as they should. When I go to apply a body tattoo it pops up for a split second and then disappears. I am checking to make sure body paints in racemenu are set to default prior to trying to add the tattoo. Then after i apply through the MCM i go back to racemenu and it shows the applied tattoo, then the rest of the texture slots are listed as "blank" and have a white color applied instead of the default it was and I thought it was supposed to be. 

Can anyone help with this? I have not been able to find a solution in any of these forums.

Using MO2 legendary edition.

Hey, I installed this mode for SE and I don't see anything anything in the MCM menu. I do read that I needed to change stuff in skee64.ini but all I was able to find to help me change it was something along the lines of "change stuff to make it work" without giving me specifics on what to change. Any help would be apparated. 

8 hours ago, AislingGames said:

Hey, I installed this mode for SE and I don't see anything anything in the MCM menu. I do read that I needed to change stuff in skee64.ini but all I was able to find to help me change it was something along the lines of "change stuff to make it work" without giving me specifics on what to change. Any help would be apparated. 

If you're not seeing it in the MCM, it's either not fully installed and enabled, or you need to do setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1 in the console.

18 hours ago, Helveticos said:

I have seen on a screenshot some time ago with tatoo "Slave Rules" and rules listed below, and if I remember correctly author linked it to this mod. I think i went thru every tatoo pack and haven't found it? Anybody knows in which one is it ? Thanks

That may be Doomsman's denial pack you're thinking of.

I very much enjoy this mod and am having fun labeling my breeding/milking follower but I have 1 question:which file addon has the tallies? I've looked at all of them (I think) and I can't find them. I think I overlooked them and they would add a fun look

23 hours ago, MRGBHC said:

I very much enjoy this mod and am having fun labeling my breeding/milking follower but I have 1 question:which file addon has the tallies? I've looked at all of them (I think) and I can't find them. I think I overlooked them and they would add a fun look

16 hours ago, MRGBHC said:

Thanks. Do you happen to know where to find good nip rings for a 3BA body? 

The 3BA conversion of Devious Devices 4.3 has nipple rings that work. You can use it with Devious Devices 5.x without breaking things. I'd love to see more piercings and rings for 3BA, but I don't know of any others.

9 hours ago, murfk said:

The 3BA conversion of Devious Devices 4.3 has nipple rings that work. You can use it with Devious Devices 5.x without breaking things. I'd love to see more piercings and rings for 3BA, but I don't know of any 

I'm actually having a weird issue installing some mods and getting a CTD (dd 5.x is one),while some mods install and run fine. Any ideas?

Hi, Thanks for your great works.
I was using your mod in Oldrim, was perfect but today :
i use Skyrim VR,
I've SKSE VR, racemenu SE , SKYUI VR, JKcontenair SE, SlaveTats SE so :
SlaveTats SE appear in MCM menu, i can enable tattoo, no problem,
BUT : LewdMark 1.6 don't appear in SlaveTats menu, it's like LewdMark is not loaded...

I don't see any tattoo from LewdMark in all choice.
I've try LewdMark SE and Lewdmark without plugin racemenu, both don't appear....
Any help ?
By any chance, would you integrate LewdMarks in your package or download file later ?
It would be really awesome !!!
thanks for reading.

24 minutes ago, Ghost3000 said:

BUT : LewdMark 1.6 don't appear in SlaveTats menu, it's like LewdMark is not loaded...

I don't see any tattoo from LewdMark in all choice.

Have you pressed the "register tats" (or something like that) button in the SlaveTats MCM? all new tattoos you've installed should appear after that. I believe it's in the Setup tab of the MCM.

I'm pretty sure it's this mod because it's the last mod I downloaded and is probably the one that started this glitch.  After I downloaded this mod my game was fine for a bit until all of sudden sometime later 80% of screen went black, I reloaded a save and that seemed to work and then I got it again and tried reloading but nothing happen. Now I have no clue what to do. I run se version of skyrim