So i downloaded slavetats and it works great. However, one of the textures seems to be misaligned, specifically the Vampire Tattoo packs Milk/Blood leak texture. Is there a easy way to align them with the nipple?

I use 3BA body, and bodyslide to adjust my characters proportions. 

1 hour ago, Agiantpanda said:

So i downloaded slavetats and it works great. However, one of the textures seems to be misaligned, specifically the Vampire Tattoo packs Milk/Blood leak texture. Is there a easy way to align them with the nipple?

I use 3BA body, and bodyslide to adjust my characters proportions. 

You're probably using a tat texture that uses UNP texture coordinates instead of CBBE. You need to use an image editor to move it into the correct position, using a CBBE body texture as a reference.

Sorry for not reading all 154 pages of this section so it is possible someone has already asked this. But first, A BIG THANK YOU, for this mod. I am putting together a set of various tattoos, my question is what do I do for tattoos that need to stay a certain color because they are multi colored?  And what size do I save these in, 4096x4096 or 8192x8192 ?

Edited by Gremlin304
missing content
2 hours ago, Gremlin304 said:

Sorry for not reading all 154 pages of this section so it is possible someone has already asked this. But first, A BIG THANK YOU, for this mod. I am putting together a set of various tattoos, my question is what do I do for tattoos that need to stay a certain color because they are multi colored?  And what size do I save these in, 4096x4096 or 8192x8192 ?

Just use the colors you want. There's a single specific color that is replaced by the selected color (it's an ugly grey-green), and any other colors in the tattoo will not be touched.

The texture size is up to you. Bigger ones require more power to render in real time, smaller ones don't look as good up close. Balance them however makes sense to you.

And you're welcome :)

Okay started out with one but I can't get it to show up in the MCM. This is what I zipped.tozip.JPG.6fda561ad23ea2373d467a7fb5bbd3ab.JPG 

Then installed with NMM. This shows in files.

image.png.bc7a3239bfd728ea67ab1dc02a6060d3.png

[
    {"name": "Carpet Muncher",  "section":"Grem304", "texture": "Grem304\\ Carpet_Muncher.dds": , "area" : "body" },
]

this is the way I wrote the .json file. 

What did I do wrong????

Edited by Gremlin304
fixed
8 hours ago, Gremlin304 said:

I am refining about a dozen or so tattoos at the moment just can't seem to get them to show up in SlaveTats MCM.

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot6.png.5f64fb1ebc23d7111764a60a4b3e08ff.png

and some rug burns

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot1.png.de03566dc3e04b5e4e6698f85d88a802.pngScreenShot2.png.2f991ec83760bbc37577bf0e33354626.png

It looks like you've got JSON errors. Try putting your JSON file through https://jsonlint.com/

15 hours ago, murfk said:

It looks like you've got JSON errors. Try putting your JSON file through https://jsonlint.com/

Sorry that this has been posted a lot here and I checked both page 99 and page 108 with this problem but doesn't seem to have a fix for it that i can see. I've been having the texture error on my console command all the time with slavetats since i've installed it which is

Spoiler

[Error] Can't parse JSON file at 'DATA/TEXTURES/actors/character/SlaveTats/basic' at line 1:0 - '[' or '{' expected near end of file
[Error] Can't parse JSON file at 'DATA/TEXTURES/actors/character/SlaveTats/basic' at line 1:0 - '[' or '{' expected near end of file
[Error] Can't parse JSON file at 'DATA/TEXTURES/actors/character/SlaveTats/blank.dds' at line 1:3 - '[' or '{' expected near 'DDS'
[Error] Can't parse JSON file at 'DATA/TEXTURES/actors/character/SlaveTats/blank.dds' at line 1:3 - '[' or '{' expected near 'DDS'[Error] Can't parse JSON file at 'DATA/TEXTURES/actors/character/SlaveTats/blank.dds' at line 1:3 - '[' or '{' expected near 'DDS'

[Error] Can't parse JSON file at 'DATA/TEXTURES/actors/character/SlaveTats/dirt' at line 1:0 - '[' or '{' expected near end of file
[Error] Can't parse JSON file at 'DATA/TEXTURES/actors/character/SlaveTats/dirt' at line 1:0 - '[' or '{' expected near end of file
[Error] Can't parse JSON file at 'DATA/TEXTURES/actors/character/SlaveTats/drool' at line 1:0 - '[' or '{' expected near end of file
[Error] Can't parse JSON file at 'DATA/TEXTURES/actors/character/SlaveTats/drool' at line 1:0 - '[' or '{' expected near end of file
[Error] Can't parse JSON file at 'DATA/TEXTURES/actors/character/SlaveTats/equipablestockings' at line 1:0 - '[' or '{' expected near end of file
[Error] Can't parse JSON file at 'DATA/TEXTURES/actors/character/SlaveTats/equipablestockings' at line 1:0 - '[' or '{' expected near end of file
[Error] Can't parse JSON file at 'DATA/TEXTURES/actors/character/SlaveTats/__folder_managed_by_vortex' at line 1:4 - '[' or '{' expected near 'This'
[Error] Can't parse JSON file at 'DATA/TEXTURES/actors/character/SlaveTats/__folder_managed_by_vortex' at line 1:4 - '[' or '{' expected near 'This'
[Error] Can't parse JSON file at 'DATA/TEXTURES/actors/character/SlaveTats/blank.dds' at line 1:3 - '[' or '{' expected near 'DDS'

Over and over again whilst playing, also I think the gap at the start was me trying to use that site https://jsonlint.com/ but have no clue on what i'm doing with it as every time it gives me errors. But what is the issue i'm having right and how do i fix it? 

On 7/12/2021 at 3:40 PM, murfk said:

You're probably using a tat texture that uses UNP texture coordinates instead of CBBE. You need to use an image editor to move it into the correct position, using a CBBE body texture as a reference.

Sounds good! I used the Paint.net application and after a few tries was able to get it in the right place. Thanks for the response!

23 hours ago, Atmogenic said:

Sorry that this has been posted a lot here and I checked both page 99 and page 108 with this problem but doesn't seem to have a fix for it that i can see. I've been having the texture error on my console command all the time with slavetats since i've installed it which is

Reveal hidden contents

[Error] Can't parse JSON file at 'DATA/TEXTURES/actors/character/SlaveTats/blank.dds' at line 1:3 - '[' or '{' expected near 'DDS'[Error] Can't parse JSON file at 'DATA/TEXTURES/actors/character/SlaveTats/blank.dds' at line 1:3 - '[' or '{' expected near 'DDS'

Over and over again whilst playing, also I think the gap at the start was me trying to use that site https://jsonlint.com/ but have no clue on what i'm doing with it as every time it gives me errors. But what is the issue i'm having right and how do i fix it? 

Gremlin304's problem was a colon in the JSON file immediately before a comma, where it shouldn't have been. Possibly also an incorrect space in the file name. That's the sort of problem jsonlint helps you find and fix.

Your issue isn't necessarily an issue at all; you can ignore those errors with no problem. However, what those errors are telling you is that Slave Tats is trying to read a bunch of folders and a dds file as if they were JSON files, which obviously won't work. That suggests you might be using an old version of JContainers, or possibly the LE version of Slave Tats on SE.

1 hour ago, judge007 said:

Is it a skin texture?

If so, is it for your bodystyle?

its lewd marks, the tattoo pack, think it will be safe to say they go on skin, maybe an overlay, they appear in racemenu but not in slave tats, the old version is still in slavetats but not the new ones