Panic's animation workshop (Animations for Modders) updated 16.01.2015

honestly make anything

you're like the king midas of animations

though it IS great that you're staying in this niche...

I must agree, i go on a vacation for a few days

I come back and here i find miracles :D!

Anything Panic does is pure gold.

"You should be thrilled about that . . . it's just stupid hot here for months lol.  During the summer, it's 30c two hours after the sun goes down :|   Typical overnight temps are 24c :|

During the daytime, 35 - 41c is the norm.  With a humidity level of 60-75%

Imma moving to Norway . . . . lol

Oh god, that sounds terrible :lol:  Today where I live, theres only 24 degrees and strong winds so the temperatures during the summer is verry comfortable, but winters are very cold though :)

Your animations are the smoothest, best executed as any available. Great work and thank you for the time you spend. With your skill level I will happily enjoy any you do but I almost wish you would fix some of the existing animations...like some of the AP animations (I have to shut them off every new game cause they look so crappy) Not a complaint on what you are doing, just a compliment directed at how good you are with these. EXCELLENT stuff.

Thanks Vuulgar :)  Regarding what you said about the AP animations, as Dayelyte said, ther are problems with that... But, I am going to start create human on human animations to get some variety, this is not something that will happens yet but after I have finished animating the tails for the PC on the old animations and added som new sets.

thats good to hear , yes the weather in europe is every day a mix of spectacle :D. So its raining so often in norway ?

here in germany we have many sunny days at the moment , but well 2 days of the week are always rainy. espically when you have holiday then its just instantly raining until your holiday is over :D.

So lets hope our european sun god is with us panic :D

Hopefully you dont overdo it with you great animations :) Just joking they cant be better.

For the next update, I want you guys and gals to decide which of these creatures that wil get a new animation set and tail animations for the PC:  Werewolfs, gants or the troll.

Hmm, currently there's no doggy-animation for giants. I wonder, if it would possible to create a mid-air-doggy for giants? :lol:

I just tried nasty critters and these new animations are not working for me.It is keeps playung the old animation, and a dog and my character are connected at the butt but they facing the opposite direction. They are moving.(so they not on top of each other)when I open console it says playing dog dominate, playing panicnew and then playing panic consensual, but the last two is not working correctly.

I ran FNIS twice, reregistered the animations with sexlab, then reinstalled the whole sexlab.

The animations are in the animation registry, and I can swap to it, but it just not playing right.

Edit: All cool, I was silly, it was a load order problem, sexlab framework overwrote more nasty critters files.Sorted.

I just tried nasty critters and these new animations are not working for me.It is keeps playung the old animation, and a dog and my character are connected at the butt but they facing the opposite direction. They are moving.(so they not on top of each other)when I open console it says playing dog dominate, playing panicnew and then playing panic consensual, but the last two is not working correctly.

I ran FNIS twice, reregistered the animations with sexlab, then reinstalled the whole sexlab.

The animations are in the animation registry, and I can swap to it, but it just not playing right.

I had the same issue when I first installed it but what I did:

• uninstalled MNC

• run FNIS

• reinstalled MNC

• run FNIS

• load game

• wait two minutes

• reset animation registry in SexLab

• wait 1 minute

• save

• reload the new save

Give that a try. ^^

I had the same issue when I first installed it but what I did:

• uninstalled MNC

• run FNIS

• reinstalled MNC

• run FNIS

• load game

• wait two minutes

• reset animation registry in SexLab

• wait 1 minute

• save

• reload the new save

Give that a try. ^^

Thanks, probably you had the same load order problem and with this voodoo you basically just overwrote your old files which have been overwritten by sexlab framework files ;)

Edit: All cool, I was silly, it was a load order problem, sexlab framework overwrote more nasty critters files.Sorted.

I ran into this too.   I loaded MNC and reset the registry, but some of the old animations and Hentai Creature spells were still there.   At first, I just started a new game, but then I went back to the old save, removed the old Hentai Creatures, Nude Creatuers, Nude Werewolves, ran FNIS and reset the animation registry in SexLab.  

I also ran LOOT instead of BOSS.  Viola!   Everything worked and the new MNC animations were available.  Works using the Matchmaker Mod, RandomSex or the HentaiCreature's spells that come with MNC now.

On the new Animation work, I would like to see the new Werewolf ones.   I don't even know if doing a Giant "Doggystyle" would work.   Maybe bent over and grasping the PC.   (Arms and Legs dangling back and forth)... Hmmm.... would be new and interesting...

I am thrilled to see the new animations via More Nasty Critters!  They're great!  Thanks Panic!

Nice, thanks for the info *updating the front page* :)

thats good to hear , yes the weather in europe is every day a mix of spectacle :D. So its raining so often in norway ?

here in germany we have many sunny days at the moment , but well 2 days of the week are always rainy. espically when you have holiday then its just instantly raining until your holiday is over :D.

So lets hope our european sun god is with us panic :D

Hopefully you dont overdo it with you great animations :) Just joking they cant be better.

Its usualy the same here in Norway but with more overcast and windy days, but the last weeks have been unusual since It has been two weeks with sunny weather. it seems that our sun god is not so drunk or hung over as he usualy is when he visiting norway, maybe he have signed himself up to a AA meting? Or maybe its just global warming :P

Hmm, currently there's no doggy-animation for giants. I wonder, if it would possible to create a mid-air-doggy for giants? :lol:

Standing doggystyle is planned :)

Umm yeah, I should have mentioned here too, that the new animations are added to MNC. Did it the same evening they came out. Thought people are already expecting that and no need to mention it  :blush:

Currently a bit busy because it dawned on me that i might not have understood fores work in all its glory and made a not too bright decision on how I added the animations. Might have been not that optimal. Depending on how my experiments work out I might have to overhaul the animation registering... we ll see...

Thanks for the new animations...Very nice as always Panic! tyvm!

These go in the canine\animations folder? or Canine\animations\sexlab?

Brain fart...

Ruff!

Thanks :) ... the process to add these animation files to skyrim is not as easy as moving files to a folder, I recommend you to wait until sexlab include them or use use the Pack that Dentarr have made, its adds my newest animations and lots stuff to sexlab: http://www.loverslab...nasty-critters/

Umm yeah, I should have mentioned here too, that the new animations are added to MNC. Did it the same evening they came out. Thought people are already expecting that and no need to mention it  :blush:

Currently a bit busy because it dawned on me that i might not have understood fores work in all its glory and made a not too bright decision on how I added the animations. Might have been not that optimal. Depending on how my experiments work out I might have to overhaul the animation registering... we ll see...

No worries :) 

Since I'm working on and improving the old werewolf animations and is now overhauling the old climax animation, I have a question for werewolf experts/enthusiasts here on this forum :) What do you feel would fit best lore wise, should I make the new climax animation more human like or more like the Knotting animation i made for the K9? Iif you guys/gals have any option on this I'd like to hear it :)