Panic's animation workshop (Animations for Modders) updated 16.01.2015

Awesome work as always Panic, heres hoping you do a new Bear or Sabercat animation sometime, tho not sure how else to animate an animal that is bigger than you and can really only do a doggy style animation. Just sucks they only have the 1 animation each while others have multiple, like wolves, which in late game skyrim really do not pose much threat and rarely get their sex animations off in defeat or submit. Would also like to see your take on spider animations. The small spiders the girl is on her back. I'd like to see one with the girl on her belly and the smaller spider is stradling her back and thrusting into her rear while her legs are kicking behind it.

Now as for the werewolf. Yeah, knotting animation. My favorite is the 4th gif on your main page, labeled WWR0104.gif, it looks like he just knotted in her and he's panting for air as he's pumping her full. Meanwhile she has a shocked demeanor and has one hand hiding her face. Love that animation.

Hey Panic! First off I would like to say thank you. Your animations are always very exciting to watch in game. I did have a request for when you move back to dogs and wolves, Is there any chance you would be interested in making an animation for a doggy blowjob? 

" The small spiders the girl is on her back. I'd like to see one with the girl on her belly and the smaller spider is stradling her back and thrusting into her rear while her legs are kicking behind it. "

The dreaded scale monster will make this one tough since Bethesda uses the same skeleton for both large and small spiders and just scales them in game to suit their needs at the moment.  While we can scale the skeleton to match a large or small spider, SexLab will have no way of knowing which one you're facing off with so it would be a bit difficult to determine which animation to play. 

Disclaimer:  I'm not a coding God :D  SexLab may be able to do it, but I cannot say for certain. 

" The small spiders the girl is on her back. I'd like to see one with the girl on her belly and the smaller spider is stradling her back and thrusting into her rear while her legs are kicking behind it. "

The dreaded scale monster will make this one tough since Bethesda uses the same skeleton for both large and small spiders and just scales them in game to suit their needs at the moment.  While we can scale the skeleton to match a large or small spider, SexLab will have no way of knowing which one you're facing off with so it would be a bit difficult to determine which animation to play. 

Disclaimer:  I'm not a coding God :D  SexLab may be able to do it, but I cannot say for certain. 

They may use the same skeleton, but they have different race names - so SexLab does know which is which, and has different small and large spider animations. Only Large Spiders can do the BigSpiderPenetration animation.

I'm a little puzzled about Rent2008's comment though - the small spider anim is with the girl on their belly, albeit without kicking legs.

post-416438-0-45893700-1407182793_thumb.png

The other small spider anim - the double - has the victim is on their back. I needed a on-their-back one for a mod, so I stripped out the second spider in a new animation, but it's not all that well aligned.

Werewolves? Again?

I suppose you may as well since you'll be reworking them for player tails anyway but c'mon, there are still a fair few creatures uncorrupted by SexLab that deserve an animator's impure touch. It boggles my mind that an animation doesn't exist for the Reikling rider and boar yet.

Then again it also boggles my mind why I haven't picked up the CK and make that cum alchemy mod I kicked around ideas for a long while ago so ignore me I guess.

The dreaded scale monster will make this one tough since Bethesda uses the same skeleton for both large and small spiders and just scales them in game to suit their needs at the moment. While we can scale the skeleton to match a large or small spider, SexLab will have no way of knowing which one you're facing off with so it would be a bit difficult to determine which animation to play.

Disclaimer: I'm not a coding God :D SexLab may be able to do it, but I cannot say for certain.

They may use the same skeleton, but they have different race names - so SexLab does know which is which, and has different small and large spider animations. Only Large Spiders can do the BigSpiderPenetration animation.

I'm a little puzzled about Rent2008's comment though - the small spider anim is with the girl on their belly, albeit without kicking legs.

vlcsnap-2014-08-04-21h03m14s221.png

The other small spider anim - the double - has the victim is on their back. I needed a on-their-back one for a mod, so I stripped out the second spider in a new animation, but it's not all that well aligned.

Hmmm. Trying to think how I would animate such a thing. It would be similar to the wolf / dog issue I'm currently messing with. I would have to scale the skeleton down to match the size of the small spider in Max, then build and export the animation.

Is unlikely the same animation could be used with the large spider without some alignment issues ( and vice versa tbh ) though the workflow for both would be the same.

So as long as SexLab can tell what spider you're dealing with via racename, then it should, in theory, be doable.

Werewolves? Again?

I suppose you may as well since you'll be reworking them for player tails anyway but c'mon, there are still a fair few creatures uncorrupted by SexLab that deserve an animator's impure touch. It boggles my mind that an animation doesn't exist for the Reikling rider and boar yet.

Then again it also boggles my mind why I haven't picked up the CK and make that cum alchemy mod I kicked around ideas for a long while ago so ignore me I guess.

cux reiklings are ugly and werewolves are awesome :P

Give that cat the power to expand that mod ! I vote for the Cheshire ! 

LOL fHMDU2D.png

actually, jacques00 is already doing this.
I'm just bringing some interesting ideas to this project.
add animation for chaurus hunter, would make the mod "chaurusly" complete.. oieOvxN.png

Wow people want to be trolled?! Go figure. :/

Let's see, maybe the not yet loved; crab or skeever.

For giant types you usually have to have matchmaker or something as one hit you die usually by those bastards clubs. Hate it.

yeah you go into outer space :P

Since I'm working on and improving the old werewolf animations and is now overhauling the old climax animation, I have a question for werewolf experts/enthusiasts here on this forum :) What do you feel would fit best lore wise, should I make the new climax animation more human like or more like the Knotting animation i made for the K9? Iif you guys/gals have any option on this I'd like to hear it :)

Great animations.  Can't wait to try them in-game,...they look great.  I was wondering if you'd be willing to share your boneslist.txt and template scene file for werewolves?

I've had trouble finding a good rig for HCT export. Thanks!

Since I'm working on and improving the old werewolf animations and is now overhauling the old climax animation, I have a question for werewolf experts/enthusiasts here on this forum :) What do you feel would fit best lore wise, should I make the new climax animation more human like or more like the Knotting animation i made for the K9? Iif you guys/gals have any option on this I'd like to hear it :)

with the current animations idk about adding the knotting animations because then you would have to change alot of the current animation which I like :P

Great animations.  Can't wait to try them in-game,...they look great.  I was wondering if you'd be willing to share your boneslist.txt and template scene file for werewolves?

I've had trouble finding a good rig for HCT export. Thanks!

Thanks Arrok :)  I dont use Havok when exporting the werewolf animations, I use niftools. I follow this tutorial: http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Working_with_animations_in_Skyrim  So I have no boneslist.txt for the werewolf. regarding the template scene file, sure, but I dont think it will be to anny use for you since it's only a file with the werewolf skeleton and a mesh, I haven't made anny rig for it. When i animate i only use HI solvers after i have posed the actors in the scene to keep arms / legs atached to the ground.

Would it be possible for me  to add these to Sexlab's animation list and the Sexlab animation folder and they would work?

how to extract all animations folder from archives?? how to use in game ? Instructions!

From the original post which you should have read first.

Important! All animations from my pack (except horse penetration, the new dog animations and the riekling animations) are included in sexlab. To trigger them you have to use Matchmaker, Defeat, or any other sexlab based initiator.

Dentarr have made a Pack that adds my missing animations and lots more stuff to sexlab: http://www.loverslab...nasty-critters/

Remember to read Dentarr instructions carefully before installing this pack!

Would it be possible for me  to add these to Sexlab's animation list and the Sexlab animation folder and they would work?

how to extract all animations folder from archives?? how to use in game ? Instructions!

From the original post which you should have read first.

Important! All animations from my pack (except horse penetration, the new dog animations and the riekling animations) are included in sexlab. To trigger them you have to use Matchmaker, Defeat, or any other sexlab based initiator.

Dentarr have made a Pack that adds my missing animations and lots more stuff to sexlab: http://www.loverslab...nasty-critters/

Remember to read Dentarr instructions carefully before installing this pack!

thank you for you reply, I'll try! Congratulations for your work.

post-170215-0-68631200-1407933322_thumb.jpeg