• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, King68215 said:

Can someone pleas tell me how to fix the Devious Devices Integration .dll is invalid (code 193)

You might have downloaded LE cersion for Skyrim SE. Uninstall all your DDA\DDI\DDX and find and install DD5 for game version you have.

• 5 weeks later...

Hello,for some reason my character is in Cuffed idle animation even tho i dont have anything equipped on her related to arms/cuffs,i tried unequipping,equipping every arm stuff i have and that didnt help,anyone knows how to fix it?(Tho i must say it is a nice pose for photos but i want regular idles back) EDIT:Installing idle animations didnt help either,my character is just stuck with her arms behind her if i stop moving and idle,other animations from other idle mods also playout but its still with fixed arms behind,any advice for fixing this? EDIT2:Alright so apparently the issue is SexLabStories Devious,i dont know how does that affect me since i havent done any of those but if its disabled everything works normally LASTEDIT:Fixed everything,all i needed to do is get FNIS XXL cos NemesisEngine doesnt work apparently for it

20210414185842_1.jpg

Hello again,question ,does anyone have a tip on how to make the hands be race specific and not human?It looks weird ,also regarding thing ive posted above,ive fixed it,all i needed to do is uninstall FNIS ,run Nemesis and it worked

20210418184840_1.jpg

• 1 month later...

So my problem I keep having is sort of the opposite of the known problem.  I equip an item and it DOESN'T show.  I will hear the equip sound but there will be no change otherwise.  I'll get no buffs, my height won't change with heels, and I won't see the item.  But it would have worked before.

General sequence of events is put on DD.  It works fine.  Then something will happen.  A mod might force equip another item that uses the same slot such as white pony boots being force equipped while wearing black pony boots.  Or I accidentally put on some normal boots while wearing pony boots and the script doesn't stop me.  My inventory will show both boots equipped.  If I remove both boots and put on the one I like, such as the black pony boots, then the black boots will make an equip sound, but otherwise nothing happens.  My nio doesn't change, my character is still standing there barefoot, Buffs/debuffs don't apply, etc..

I'm mainly wondering how to fix this when it happens.  I've sometimes been able to fix by giving the broken piece to a merchant and buying it back. Putting it in a normal container and taking it back doesn't seem to work, at least not reliably. Removing the item from inventory and using playeradditem seems to give a broken piece, so it's not the specific item that gets broken, but maybe the script?

I just cut out some major script heavy mods just in case it was script lag causing this issue.  But any help would be appreciated.

1 hour ago, surefiregs said:

On both the mech suits the helmet texture is not working and causing this red arrow slash box thing on my character and on the item screen within inventory? How do I fix that.

I don't think you are in the right thread about this issue. I don't remember anything like this being in the current or previous DD versions.

9 hours ago, Taki17 said:

I don't think you are in the right thread about this issue. I don't remember anything like this being in the current or previous DD versions.

Yea you are correct. I had two mod pages open on this and clicked the wrong one its in DDE not DDI. My bad

• 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Jamesaruu said:

Anyone thoughts on making this for the Special edition? I love the devious series you guys have... but I miss out on a LOT of content because I can't use it in special edition.

On 7/9/2021 at 8:21 PM, Crota said:

Anyone have a conversion of this mod to SSE?

2 hours ago, Jamesaruu said:

- devious integration

- devious expansions

Like I can do on, but most of them all require having the devious integration and expansions.... which don't work for special edition.

Those 2 (and assets, contraptions) are part of DD5 which link i posted, it is made to work with SSE. Don't be confused with DD5 for Skyrim-LE which doesn't work for you. Even now you are posting in Skyrim-LE area and most downloads from this section you can't use. Go to Special Edition forum area for better compatibility.

• 4 weeks later...

Im getting a similar error to this whenever I enable devious devices and run FNIS:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21484-devious-devices-integration-v33b-11182016/?p=1544960

I tried XXL version of FNIS but the same occurs.

Im not using armbinder and Shincheng followers' animations are read perfectly if devious devices integration is disabled

FNIS Behavior V7.6 XXL   04/08/2021 16:29:07
Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"  
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  
Patch: * tktk1's "TK Dodge / Ultimate Combat"  (CTD:0,3%)

Reading CreEroPoser V?.? ...     ChAnims:333     CTD:1,3%     pOpt:0,0%
        NOTE: CreEroPoser uses outdated behavior file (may invalidate CTD Load calculation)
Reading Daejanggeum V?.? ...     ChAnims:505(263)     CTD:9,3%     pOpt:1,8%
Reading DD V4.0.0 ...     ChAnims:635(493)     CTD:11,2%     pOpt:1,0%
Reading DD2 V4.0.0 ...     ChAnims:330(330)     CTD:9,3%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading DD3 V4.1.0 ...     ChAnims:102(102)     CTD:2,5%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...     ChAnims:410     CTD:2,8%     pOpt:0,9%
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0,0%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading Follow me for Sex V3.4 ...     ChAnims:88     CTD:0,9%     pOpt:0,5%
Reading Kangmina V?.? ...     ChAnims:461(188)     CTD:7,7%     pOpt:1,9%
Reading lv_cirilla V1.0 ...     ChAnims:254(254)     CTD:3,7%     pOpt:0,2%
        NOTE: lv_cirilla has at least one AASet definition without any animation files provided
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...     ChAnims:344     CTD:2,2%     pOpt:0,6%
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...     ChAnims:1025     CTD:6,5%     pOpt:1,7%
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...     ChAnims:5     CTD:0,1%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...     ChAnims:178     CTD:1,2%     pOpt:0,3%
Reading Shingcheng
Too many Alternate Animation groups overall (> 128)

ERROR(2011): OLD FNIS version? Wrong line in Animation List, line  41 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\Shingcheng\FNIS_Shingcheng_List.txt):  AAset _shout 1

Edit: I noticed I have exactly 128 AA groups without DD and I found this in GenerateFNIS_logfile:

Reading DaejanggeumAA read. 54 groups, 545 animations.

Does this mean a single mod is eating almost half the AA slots?

Edit2: swapping that mod for a Lite version lowered the AA groups to like 50-60, then DD could be added to a total of 87 AA groups.

Anyone knows if this limit of 128 can be increased?

Edited by ASDFGHB
  • 3 months later...
On 8/4/2021 at 4:32 PM, ASDFGHB said:

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)

if you not specifically use another skeleton just for males, then XMPSE install got overwritten and might be bugged now

On 8/4/2021 at 4:32 PM, ASDFGHB said:

Too many Alternate Animation groups overall (> 128)

seems you hit the AA limit and/or Shingcheng reseves more AA than it needs.

Fore's quote:

8 hours ago, spmymk said:

Could someone point me to an easy to understand step by step guide on bodyslide . never used it and Bodyslide itself has confusing "explanation" on how to use it!

What!? That helped already? ^^

Combine it with group filters.

> choose body

> choose a preset

> open group filters and tick everything you want to build

> batch build

In group filters you also see a check box for the group "unassigned", if the sliders are not in a named group you can tick "unassigned" and build anything in there of interest.

GL ?

Edited by donttouchmethere
14 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

What!? That helped already? ^^

Combine it with group filters.

> choose body

> choose a preset

> open group filters and tick everything you want to build

> batch build

In group filters you also see a check box for the group "unassigned", if the sliders are not saved in a group you can tick "unassigned" and build anything in there of interest.

GL ?

It is really bad to mess with group filters until the main body and all mods are built with Bodyslide first... when he said "never used it". If he group filters and builds only DD then things will be out of alignment ingame.

58 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

It is really bad to mess with group filters until the main body and all mods are built with Bodyslide first... when he said "never used it". If he group filters and builds only DD then things will be out of alignment ingame.

Only the main body needs to be build first after that you can build whatever you like.

All mods are in the group filters too or in unassigned ?‍♂️

He has now a picture story for the basics and in addition got a hint for group filters (or he has to rebuild EVERYTHING every time he adds a mod)

So I'm not sure what you are getting at (even the body can be found in group filters).

Edited by donttouchmethere
16 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

if you not specifically use another skeleton just for males, then XMPSE install got overwritten and might be bugged now

seems you hit the AA limit and/or Shingcheng reseves more AA than it needs.

Fore's quote:

Thx.

I cant remember what I did about the first issue; but I solved it somehow.

For the second, actually what used most AA slots was Daejeum (or however it is written) which is one of the best followers I found with a lot of 4th wall references in her dialogues. The modder has a lite version but loses all dialogue. So I had to uninstall the full version and install the lite one. However in the future I might uninstall shincheng and add Daejeum instead. A pity I cant have both.

If anyone knows of a way of replacing AA groups for other animations please tell me.

• 3 weeks later...