Some screenshots, as promised.

The various devices comported stupendously to the resplendent asseveration of your enduring aspiration. I am deeply touched by your dedication.   :o

Gag:

ckm7bgac27ixocszn.jpg

ckm7bdrwspwy0bidf.jpg

Gag with drippy stuff - for fun:

ckm7bijbsybhdmfnn.jpg

ckm7bjhsb08gz7oar.jpg

Armbinder:

ckm7bo710zoczr2rn.jpg

ckm7blxuhif5051ab.jpg

ckm7bvet99qdqezlv.jpg

ckm7brvd0vqynaojn.jpg

ckm7bt6dx6zoaf9vn.jpg

That enb is pretty great, haha.

Mind if I post a couple of these under DD's image section?

The various devices comported stupendously to the resplendent asseveration of your enduring aspiration. I am deeply touched by your dedication.  :o

Gag:

ckm7bgac27ixocszn.jpg

ckm7bdrwspwy0bidf.jpg

ckm7bijbsybhdmfnn.jpg

ckm7bjhsb08gz7oar.jpg

Armbinder:

ckm7bo710zoczr2rn.jpg

ckm7blxuhif5051ab.jpg

ckm7bvet99qdqezlv.jpg

ckm7brvd0vqynaojn.jpg

ckm7bt6dx6zoaf9vn.jpg

Once again you don't disappoint. Beautiful images, some of which may find their way into the mod description.

Thanks for the eye candy.

I've voted once again for pony girl, mainly because I'd love to see a small suite of DD devices-- such as a buttplug/tail, body harness, pony boots, blinders.

All of your work, Zadil, continues to build off each other nicely.  Its one thing to release several bondage-y pieces, and another entirely to put out gear that compliment the stuff already out.  I remain impressed, and look forward to the continuing development of my favorite mod here on LL!

@ Zadil: It's almost a shame some of the metal and leather gear in the mod doesen't have a shinier look. If you want some help with that, just ask, and i'll be glad to lend a hand.

I get the same feeling each time after I look at one of Aegis' images...

Sure, I'd be happy to learn more about how to improve the look of the devices, so feel free to pm me with any suggestion you might have.

Well ...

About the shining thing, I hope it, eventually, will be an "option".

Talking on sneak fighting, it makes a bit nonsense (even if not effective in the game) to try to be unseen and wearing a shining stuff. ;)

I woulden't worry to much, i don't feel the objective here should be to make all the assets increda-shiny like what is often seen from various kinky outfits in Skyrim (not that i mind that look personally, but i feel DD goes for a more immersive tone than that), rather, the objective should be to create a look which seems realistic and belivable for what the material is supposed to be.

To give you an idea, here's some quick presets i've cooked up with the armbinder:

From left to right: unmodified vanilla / polished leather / latex

GlossTest.png

NOTE: Thease are quick and dirty edits made to test the Nif settings, not ready-for-use assets (they could look better with some more effort put into the Envmap-Mask and the Normal's Alpha-channel, this is more a proof of concept). Also, this is vanilla Skyrim graphics, there is no ENB used, and no editing of the images to make them prettier.

Obviously, with the Armbinder beeing made from leather, not latex, the one in the center would be more appropriate for this item than the one to the right.

Shiny does not have to mean glow-in-the-dark, less can do it. But let me know what you guys think.

Well ...

About the shining thing, I hope it, eventually, will be an "option".

Talking on sneak fighting, it makes a bit nonsense (even if not effective in the game) to try to be unseen and wearing a shining stuff. ;)

I woulden't worry to much, i don't feel the objective here should be to make all the assets increda-shiny like what is often seen from various kinky outfits in Skyrim (not that i mind that look personally, but i feel DD goes for a more immersive tone than that), rather, the objective should be to create a look which seems realistic and belivable for what the material is supposed to be.

To give you an idea, here's some quick presets i've cooked up with the armbinder:

From left to right: unmodified vanilla / polished leather / latex

GlossTest.png

NOTE: Thease are quick and dirty edits made to test the Nif settings, not ready-for-use assets (they could look better with some more effort put into the Envmap-Mask and the Normal's Alpha-channel, this is more a proof of concept). Also, this is vanilla Skyrim graphics, there is no ENB used, and no editing of the images to make them prettier.

Obviously, with the Armbinder beeing made from leather, not latex, the one in the center would be more appropriate for this item than the one to the right.

Shiny does not have to mean glow-in-the-dark, less can do it. But let me know what you guys think.

I like the slight shine from the middle one. Makes it look like the nap has been worn away through heavy use ;)

@Zadil

The polished metallic shine is quite easy to achieve; all you need to do is to combine a black diffuse map with an env map, and let the env map do the work. After that, you can fine tune the metallic shine by adjusting the specularity.

@Zadil

The polished metallic shine is quite easy to achieve; all you need to do is to combine a black diffuse map with an env map, and let the env map do the work. After that, you can fine tune the metallic shine by adjusting the specularity.

Yes, from looking at your images and talking to Coopervane I'm realizing that I've been focusing too much on the nif glossiness parameters and too little on environment maps. That's about to change.

I'm using the UNPB Redux and uses the UNPB version of this mod and the armbinder is causing clipping around the shoulders while equiped. Just thought I should let you know.

Anyway, keep up the good work and keep giving Min stuff to work with.

Hm, I've had two other users report this problem before, but it seems to work fine for everybody else who uses unpb. I'm still hoping someone else here can point out the cause of this.

Well, I fixed my problem. I guess the UNPB Redux uses slightly modified arms, shoulders, elbows, etc... So, I tried using the 2.2 version that can be found here and no more clipping around the elbows. Also, I just realized I said shoulders in my original post when I meant elbows. Oh well.

The unpb redux version you're referring to wouldn't happen to be this one, would it? Because that one should work, it's the one I tested it with.

That is the one. I just reinstalled it and think I may have found my problem. The first time I had installed it, I didn't use the skeleton that came with UNPB Redux. However this time, I did. And no clipping. I'm not 100% sure this is a universal fix (or even that this was my problem) but it fixed my clipping issue.

The way Skyrim handles env map is a bit weird. Instead of the conventional cube layout:

ckmu4l3848e0racoz.png

Skyrim handles the cube as a continuous scalene, which causes the ends to warp/mismatch, and is most apparent on large convex surfaces.

You can try to mitigate the issue by mirroring the alternating cube surfaces, or by adding a detailed normal with acute angles - which disperses the incident rays and makes the mismatch less apparent.

Env maps in Skyrim also seem to get downscaled to 256x256x6, but the map scale relation is independent of the diffuse map - i.e. a 256 env looks the same on a 2k diffuse as it does on a 4k diffuse.

Personally, I prefer soft amorphic env for metals, and sharp env for stuff like latex/glass.

I look forward to your next batch of goods :)

Just noticed that the newest update is missing the Cuffs Complete set.  It has the world nif (go) but is missing the high and low weight nifs

I think that was changed to use all the three other padded cuff models together instead of one extra model. As in, it has the armor addons of arm & leg cuffs + collar. So it looks the same ingame as previously.

Just noticed that the newest update is missing the Cuffs Complete set.  It has the world nif (go) but is missing the high and low weight nifs

I think that was changed to use all the three other padded cuff models together instead of one extra model. As in, it has the armor addons of arm & leg cuffs + collar. So it looks the same ingame as previously.

Correct. The complete cuff set is now made up of the meshes inside the cuff nifs combined inside the ck (following a suggestion by Aelie). This was made to make the cuffs compatible with the armbinder and avoid clipping issues, aside from that the change shouldn't be notable for users.

That being said please report if you experience weird or unexpected/different cuff behavior.

The various devices comported stupendously to the resplendent asseveration of your enduring aspiration. I am deeply touched by your dedication.  :o

Gag:

ckm7bgac27ixocszn.jpg

ckm7bdrwspwy0bidf.jpg

ckm7bijbsybhdmfnn.jpg

ckm7bjhsb08gz7oar.jpg

Armbinder:

ckm7bo710zoczr2rn.jpg

ckm7blxuhif5051ab.jpg

ckm7bvet99qdqezlv.jpg

ckm7brvd0vqynaojn.jpg

ckm7bt6dx6zoaf9vn.jpg

Holy crap! That armor looks amazing, especially the Guild Wars 1 Ritualist hood!

Is this armor up for download somewhere?

hey zadil, i'm enjoing really much both the armbinder and the gags (i love gags, especially the ball one :D ) but can i trouble you for a subtle/gameplay modification? (don't know actually if it is you or min that do these things)

atm the gags doesnt stop magic to be used (didn't test the shouts) and the armbinder doesn't impair my fingersmith (i'm using skyRE)/pickpocketing skill. (should be 0% even at 150 skill :D  )

thanks for considering!

hey zadil, i'm enjoing really much both the armbinder and the gags (i love gags, especially the ball one :D ) but can i trouble you for a subtle/gameplay modification? (don't know actually if it is you or min that do these things)

atm the gags doesnt stop magic to be used (didn't test the shouts) and the armbinder doesn't impair my fingersmith (i'm using skyRE)/pickpocketing skill. (should be 0% even at 150 skill :D  )

thanks for considering!

Gameplay features are part of the integration mod, so Min would be the person to talk to about that. I'll pass your suggestions on though.