Some screenshots, as promised.

The various devices comported stupendously to the resplendent asseveration of your enduring aspiration. I am deeply touched by your dedication.  :o

Gag:

ckm7bgac27ixocszn.jpg

ckm7bdrwspwy0bidf.jpg

Gag with drippy stuff - for fun:

ckm7bijbsybhdmfnn.jpg

ckm7bjhsb08gz7oar.jpg

Armbinder:

ckm7bo710zoczr2rn.jpg

ckm7blxuhif5051ab.jpg

ckm7bvet99qdqezlv.jpg

ckm7brvd0vqynaojn.jpg

ckm7bt6dx6zoaf9vn.jpg

Mind if I ask what ENB preset being used in these excellent screenshots?

hey zadil, i'm enjoing really much both the armbinder and the gags (i love gags, especially the ball one :D ) but can i trouble you for a subtle/gameplay modification? (don't know actually if it is you or min that do these things)

atm the gags doesnt stop magic to be used (didn't test the shouts) and the armbinder doesn't impair my fingersmith (i'm using skyRE)/pickpocketing skill. (should be 0% even at 150 skill :D  )

thanks for considering!

Gameplay features are part of the integration mod, so Min would be the person to talk to about that. I'll pass your suggestions on though.

thanks, you guys are amazing. ;)

Made a few personal adjustments to the armbinder, fixed the middle rivet on the left side stuck inside the strap, and smoothed out the sharp bends on the sleeve and the o-ring (at the cost of ~30% more verts).

I also split the armbinder into 4 sub-components, mainly because I'm lazy and don't really want to have to fiddle with env masks.

See attachment for the test sample - I only modified the _0 model because I'm very lazy >.>

cknz6zh6alphxgj43.jpg

cknz71s2czng1lakj.jpg

cknz7446vaw1podz7.jpg

Some in game tests:

cknz76853kn073cn7.jpg

cknz77iwdf1ubd137.jpg

cknz79vwd3kl4zh6r.jpg

cknz7dxlcx2mtke6b.jpg

armbinder01_0.7z

Made a few personal adjustments to the armbinder, fixed the middle rivet on the left side stuck inside the strap, and smoothed out the sharp bends on the sleeve and the o-ring (at the cost of ~30% more verts).

I also split the armbinder into 4 sub-components, mainly because I'm lazy and don't really want to have to fiddle with env masks.

See attachment for the test sample - I only modified the _0 model because I'm very lazy >.>

cknz6zh6alphxgj43.jpg

cknz71s2czng1lakj.jpg

cknz7446vaw1podz7.jpg

Some in game tests:

cknz76853kn073cn7.jpg

cknz77iwdf1ubd137.jpg

cknz79vwd3kl4zh6r.jpg

cknz7dxlcx2mtke6b.jpg

That looks great, thanks for the upload.  :)

Nicely done, thanks. I'm eager to take a closer look at it once I get a chance.

Revisiting current meshes and splitting them into subcomponents based on material properties is already fairly high on my to-do list. Most metal parts are way too matte right now.

I guess I already know the answer to my question, but anyway...

I have been away from CK for a while, so my question might be really silly:

Is it possible to add enchantments to the slots used by the mod?

Thanks a lot!  :lol:

Revisiting current meshes and splitting them into subcomponents based on material properties is already fairly high on my to-do list. Most metal parts are way too matte right now.

Well, I think the theme of the devices should reflect the direction you intend to take.

Polished metal/latex are certainly not what one would consider lore-friendly, so in that respect, the matte/rustic theme of the current devices do impart a level of believability to your mod.

On the other hand, most of the devices in this mod, such as the gag/belt/armbinder/etc, are quite modern constructs, and the usage of contemporary materials would certainly lend an air of authenticity to the said devices, albeit in a less lore-friendly fashion.

Just my 2c...

I guess I already know the answer to my question, but anyway...

I have been away from CK for a while, so my question might be really silly:

Is it possible to add enchantments to the slots used by the mod?

Thanks a lot!  :lol:

Modders can add enchantments to the devices if they want to, sure. The in-game devices in the integration mod on the other hand are excluded from enchanting operations.

Well, I think the theme of the devices should reflect the direction you intend to take.

Polished metal/latex are certainly not what one would consider lore-friendly, so in that respect, the matte/rustic theme of the current devices do impart a level of believability to your mod.

On the other hand, most of the devices in this mod, such as the gag/belt/armbinder/etc, are quite modern constructs, and the usage of contemporary materials would certainly lend an air of authenticity to the said devices, albeit in a less lore-friendly fashion.

Just my 2c...

I don't plan on making everything super shiny all of a sudden, don't worry. But there should be some difference in specular highlights and reflectivity between materials, it just looks very flat otherwise.

i personally would rather not have everything shiny and latex, to be honest

I am reminded of the "why not both?" girl from the taco commercials.  XD

I might consider adding a more shiny alternative to some of the devices depending on the results I get and if I find a lore-friendly way to include them - maybe the material could be a special kind of processed plant sap or Chaurus egg slime...

thank you so much for cool devices :D

I still want that cum in mouth like this pictures

VoLVVxz.jpg?1

C8hRtSe.jpg?1

mdf636H.jpg?1

H2qhTkr.jpg?1

S5oHQk5.jpg?1

Is that still Skyrim? Those images are amazing... How did you get it to look like that?

I don't plan on making everything super shiny all of a sudden, don't worry. But there should be some difference in specular highlights and reflectivity between materials, it just looks very flat otherwise.

Don't worry, people will stop fretting when they see it in action.

Just trust me guys, it's a subtle difference, but it has the effect of making the items seem more realistic, not less. I am very confident that you'll like it.

I might consider adding a more shiny alternative to some of the devices depending on the results I get and if I find a lore-friendly way to include them - maybe the material could be a special kind of processed plant sap or Chaurus egg slime...

Yup, Tamriel is a world where there is a black metal called "Ebony", even though "Ebony" is actually wood in real life, and rocks like malachite and moonstone can somehow make stronger weapons and armors than steel. Let's just say that Bethesda took some liberties of their own with all of this stuff, eh? :lol:

A plausible explination can cover most things, so how about:

Frostbite spider silk, Chaurus gall, springle in some nirnroot sap and some dye, melt it down in a pot, and out comes a glossy elastic material. That could work.

yup,it skyrim :lol:

I use Opethfeldt ENB  to make scene like that

Character

1.Enhanced Character Edit and RaceMenu for use many option to  change face

2.Race >>> Agatha_TBBP(2)

3.Eyes use The Eyes Of Beauty and ECEE  to make Big eyes

I like big eyes+glasses or tomboy elf

more_glossy_skin_by_paji295-d70ldau.jpg

do_you_drink_beers_by_paji295-d6ymswu.jp

Not bad at all, thanks for the info. I'll add some of your images to the user gallery section of the mod description once the poll is over.

A plausible explination can cover most things, so how about:

Frostbite spider silk, Chaurus gall, springle in some nirnroot sap and some dye, melt it down in a pot, and out comes a glossy elastic material. That could work.

Ah, the old gall springle sap 'n dye concoction. Sounds plausible enough - let's go with that.

Ever since the last update I seem to be unable to use plugs. Everytime I try to use a plug I get a message saying "Try as you might, The belt you are wearing prevents you from inserting these plugs".

I tried all the belts and plugs, and no matter which one I use, I always get that message. 

Isn't latex a natural product? So I don't know why it wouldn't be lore friendly, it's probably just as easily harvested from their trees as it is from ours.

But I also agree with the "why not both?" comment :P

True, and maybe it's just me, but something about refering to latex in a medieval rpg just doesn't seem right...

I'm loving the direction taken with this :3

STILL holding out for a pair of Bondage Mittens though xD

Right, the bondage mittens, now that you mention them... on the list for the next poll, whenever that may be.

Ever since the last update I seem to be unable to use plugs. Everytime I try to use a plug I get a message saying "Try as you might, The belt you are wearing prevents you from inserting these plugs".

I tried all the belts and plugs, and no matter which one I use, I always get that message. 

Sounds like a script-releated issue. As such you will have more luck finding an answer in the integtation mod support forum.

Its hard to believe this mod was just a collection of three belts and three plugs, back in early August when I first checked it out.  And now, along with improvements to Sexlab, its sparked a renaissance in adult mod design and implementation via the assorted family of Devious mods!

I was just trying out some of the newest (Submit + Devious and Deviant Alternate Start) and I just had to swing back in here and give another round of applause for Zadil and what this started.

:lol:

Its hard to believe this mod was just a collection of three belts and three plugs, back in early August when I first checked it out.  And now, along with improvements to Sexlab, its sparked a renaissance in adult mod design and implementation via the assorted family of Devious mods!

I was just trying out some of the newest (Defeat + Devious and Deviant Alternate Start) and I just had to swing back in here and give another round of applause for Zadil and what this started.

:lol:

Seconded. Congratz to all guys'n'gals involved.

Best regards

Love the mod, just a suggestion.

Maybe it is an idea to add the possibility to bind the players elbow together with ropes.

That would require new animations since there are none that have the elbows close enough together, so I'm afraid at the moment it seems unlikely.