That's disappointing, but if you go ahead with items such as pony boots, I'd be happy to make them HDT-enabled for you.

The thing to note is, if you design the boots to fit the actual foot and not compress their length/height to meet the floor, then it is easy to enable hdt to work with them as a dependency or even as a user who has HDT installed via the mcm.

Obviously it would look silly at the correct height if it were designed outside the scope of HDT (squashed down to fit).

TL:DR. PONY BOOTS, DO IT, I MAKE HDT FOR YOU. (Y)

That's the issue here, that it's an either or situation. Not only would both user groups would require a completely different mesh to avoid unexpected results, but the mod would be split into different versions for HDT and non-HDT users - and fragmentation beyond the inevitable bodytype-adjustments is a dealbreaker for several reasons.

Besides, making one item HDT-enabled would create expectations for the rest of the items to do the same where applicable, therefore making the mod inconsistent.

You don't need to package a HDT and non HDT version. We can just swap meshes on equip time depending on if the user has HDT enabled.

Without making HDT a requirement in the process? Alright, that takes care of one of the issues then, but the behavior inconsistency issue still stands and working on specialized hdt mesh adaptations will require more time than I can afford any time soon.

it would require two meshes, but their actual HDT 'connectivity' can be decided by the way integration attaches the scripts.  it would be integration that would or would not include hdt, not assets.   Honestly though, all 3 of the options now are well outside the 'easy compatibility' zone -- the boots would either be squashed without hdt (or simply lower heels), the nipple piercings would be a nightmare to get working with as many breast sizes and bodies as people use, and the corset would depend greatly on body mesh as well (and breast size too!).   it is quite possible that any of them would be in the realm of 'roll your own' bodyslide files type, so each person could generate the mesh to fit their own bodies. otherwise youd likely get a flood of "the breasts are too big/small/flat/round, my waist clips through/doesnt fit right, etc, etc.

certainly 3 of the most ambitious options compared to gear already made, and some good choices (personally would love either corset or boots), but based on what i understand, none of them is gonna be 'easy' to work out the issues with

it would require two meshes, but their actual HDT 'connectivity' can be decided by the way integration attaches the scripts.  it would be integration that would or would not include hdt, not assets.   Honestly though, all 3 of the options now are well outside the 'easy compatibility' zone -- the boots would either be squashed without hdt (or simply lower heels), the nipple piercings would be a nightmare to get working with as many breast sizes and bodies as people use, and the corset would depend greatly on body mesh as well (and breast size too!).   it is quite possible that any of them would be in the realm of 'roll your own' bodyslide files type, so each person could generate the mesh to fit their own bodies. otherwise youd likely get a flood of "the breasts are too big/small/flat/round, my waist clips through/doesnt fit right, etc, etc.

certainly 3 of the most ambitious options compared to gear already made, and some good choices (personally would love either corset or boots), but based on what i understand, none of them is gonna be 'easy' to work out the issues with

The integration aspect regarding pony boots (which are not even directly specified in the poll) has been cleared up, but as I said before, the other issues still stand and are a result of implementing a new 'technology'. The other items are all challenging within their own right of course, but none of them would cause such complications:

• The corset could be made with a built in body and occupy the main body slot.
  • Nipple clamps/piercings would (only!) be made for the body types this mod is supposed to officially support in the first place: default CBBE 3.2 and UNPB.
  • There are plenty of other pony-gear items that would not depend on HDT to look good or function properly.

and working on specialized hdt mesh adaptations will require more time than I can afford any time soon.

hdt mesh adaptation = moving it along Z axis in 3DS, thats it

Thus changing the point at which it covers up the leg & offsetting any weight mapping and inner radius of the boot in the process -> unsatisfactory result. The better alternative would be to remodel/redistribute parts of the boots, but that would require different UVs and have to be repeated for any additional body type. None of this is impossible, but more of a hassle than it's worth from my point of view.

I installed a mod, but I do not know where the equipment is. Where can I find or how to get it? Little help please.

You'll need to have Devious Devices - Integration installed in order to access the items ingame. Once everything's set up visit Arcanaeum in the Winterhold College and look for a note on the front desk.

I did like you said. But game crashes to the desktop when starting. Is there any other way? For example using concole comands? Captured Dream Shop mod also crashes game.

I installed a mod, but I do not know where the equipment is. Where can I find or how to get it? Little help please.

You'll need to have Devious Devices - Integration installed in order to access the items ingame. Once everything's set up visit Arcanaeum in the Winterhold College and look for a note on the front desk.

I did like you said. But game crashes to the desktop when starting. Is there any other way? For example using concole comands? Captured Dream Shop mod also crashes game.

If the game crashes right after starting up then it's very likely that you're missing one of the requirements for an active mod. Check the requirements section in the readme/description for 'Devious Devices: Assets' and more importantly 'Devious Devices: Integration' for more details. You could also use TESVEdit to check for missing mods.

In the fifth heat at Tamriel Downs for First-year fillies

we have hot & heavy action . . .

The crowd is on their feet (except for the Old Orc War veteran),

as we approach the final lap . . .

Nipple Clamps is leading Pony Gear by a nose,

Underbust Corset looks to place,

Random Stars has fallen out of the pack,

Look for Random Stars to get lapped in the straight-a-way . . .

Seriously, I voted for nipple clamps. I just don't think we stand much of a chance to see them too soon.

The number of bodies out there , breast size, nipple style, HDT Physics, BBP, TBBP, etc

Who out there has the skill, time and energy to create meshes for all that?

Here's hopin' . . .

Guest smellbo

In the fifth heat at Tamriel Downs for First-year fillies

we have hot & heavy action . . .

The crowd is on their feet (except for the Old Orc War veteran),

as we approach the final lap . . .

Nipple Clamps is leading Pony Gear by a nose,

Underbust Corset looks to place,

Random Stars has fallen out of the pack,

Look for Random Stars to get lapped in the straight-a-way . . .

Seriously, I voted for nipple clamps. I just don't think we stand much of a chance to see them too soon.

The number of bodies out there , breast size, nipple style, HDT Physics, BBP, TBBP, etc

Who out there has the skill, time and energy to create meshes for all that?

Here's hopin' . . .

You've still got a chance, nipple clamps are still in the lead my a bit.

Although, I think  lots of people that voted for pony gear are expecting a godly figure to come out of the light, with all of the answers to their pony gear dreams, which lets be honest, aint' gonna' happen.

Thus changing the point at which it covers up the leg & offsetting any weight mapping and inner radius of the boot in the process -> unsatisfactory result. The better alternative would be to remodel/redistribute parts of the boots, but that would require different UVs and have to be repeated for any additional body type. None of this is impossible, but more of a hassle than it's worth from my point of view.

Well, could this one piece be Devious Devices assets plugin then?

This is most interesting option in the poll actually (theres several existing corsets and nipple jewelry on nexus etc), would be waste if you skipped that for such meaningless reason.

I've ran into a few scaling issues where both the chastity belt and bra arent showing on the body in certain parts, I tried using the bodyslide options to get it to work but the game ctds when equipping I'm running the  Manga body Adec version.

Did you use the bodyslide automated processes, or the Outfit Studio?  Reason I ask, is I converted the DD assets (normal one) and the Skyrim Strapons to the Adec body (standard) using the Outfit Studio portion of Bodyslide.  I had to modify them one at a time, using the brush tools to fix the clipping issues.  The strapons seemed to come out fine, as well as the padded chastity belt.  Haven't tested the bra in game yet:  I would think that the bra should limit T/BBP, but since there is no body mesh associated to it, I would think using a T/BBP body would clip with movement.  Again, haven't tested for myself so no guarantees there.  Anyway, the strapons seemed to look good and the few DD stuff I tested.  Take a look at the guide that blabba posted ( http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25180-unofficial-bodyslide-2outfit-studio-tutorials/ ).  Guide #3 is what worked for me.  To use them I just zipped them in the appropriate paths, then used it to overwrite the meshes after installing DD Assets.

I've ran into a few scaling issues where both the chastity belt and bra arent showing on the body in certain parts, I tried using the bodyslide options to get it to work but the game ctds when equipping I'm running the  Manga body Adec version.

Did you use the bodyslide automated processes, or the Outfit Studio?  Reason I ask, is I converted the DD assets (normal one) and the Skyrim Strapons to the Adec body (standard) using the Outfit Studio portion of Bodyslide.  I had to modify them one at a time, using the brush tools to fix the clipping issues.  The strapons seemed to come out fine, as well as the padded chastity belt.  Haven't tested the bra in game yet:  I would think that the bra should limit T/BBP, but since there is no body mesh associated to it, I would think using a T/BBP body would clip with movement.  Again, haven't tested for myself so no guarantees there.  Anyway, the strapons seemed to look good and the few DD stuff I tested.  Take a look at the guide that blabba posted ( http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25180-unofficial-bodyslide-2outfit-studio-tutorials/ ).  Guide #3 is what worked for me.  To use them I just zipped them in the appropriate paths, then used it to overwrite the meshes after installing DD Assets.

I think I used the automated process

Just so be clear about nipple clamps and body types (not directed to anybody in particular):

As stated in the description, Devious Devices only directly supports the default CBBE 3.2 & UNPB body first-hand, so those will be the only(!) body types that any kind of nipple clamps will be fitted to, at least for now. This does not include bodyslide/HDT/BBP/TBBP or any other body with jiggly parts.

The devices are made for CBBE 3.2 and UNPB. Other body types are not officially supported without the use of third-party compatibility plugins, but hopefully srayesmanll suggestion will help you out.

Well, could this one piece be Devious Devices assets plugin then?

This is most interesting option in the poll actually (theres several existing corsets and nipple jewelry on nexus etc), would be waste if you skipped that for such meaningless reason.

Taking this any further would be equally meaningless, so I won't bother.

I'm sorry i hope not bother you, but i also vote for pony gear because i hope for boot - I would like suggest u make poll at some time for hdt because i can think maybe everyone have it installed, and then maybe that not make you worry about dependency?

And thank you again for your great work, i love the armbinder mod!

Zadil, Min, thank you guys so much for making these mods, I love them to death.

I just have a quick question that I hope someone can help me with:  I've installed everything, and the models show up correctly on the bodies of whoever I put them on, but none of the assets themselves have any visible models in my inventory or crafting screens.

They're in the list, and usable as inventory objects, I just can't see what they're supposed to look like in the preview.

I've run BOSS, WRYE bash, cleaned everything that needed it with TESVEDIT, but I'm at a loss here.  Anyone else have a problem like mine?

I just find it really strange that the belts and plugs and such show up on the NPCs in the game world, but I can't see the model objects in my inventory preview.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

@Everyone

Zadil has stated repeatedly that he's not interested in making hdt a dependency for the assets mod, so let's just stop at that.

@Zadil

Hardly anyone uses the non-bbp/tbbp CBBE 3.2 these days, or the non tbbp-UNPB, for that matter.

Rigging gears to non bbp bodies isn't such a huge issue for stuff such as belts/cuffs/armbinders, but will become problematic with nipple clamps.

If you rig the clamps to a non-bbp body, then everyone using the bbp/tbbp bodies will see the clamps float in mid air.

Also, BBP uses 1 skeletal node for each breasts, while TBBP uses 2; so BBP rigs will glitch out on TBBP bodies, and vice versa.

All in all, I have a feeling that not many people will be able to utilize the clamps if they are rigged to non-bbp bodies, but if you were to rig them to bbp/tbbp bodies, you may end up having to distribute multiple versions for each body type, which might become annoying, especially further down the line...

If the game crashes right after starting up then it's very likely that you're missing one of the requirements for an active mod. Check the requirements section in the readme/description for 'Devious Devices: Assets' and more importantly 'Devious Devices: Integration' for more details. You could also use TESVEdit to check for missing mods.

You were right. I forgot one mod. Thanks for help. 

Zadil, Min, thank you guys so much for making these mods, I love them to death.

I just have a quick question that I hope someone can help me with:  I've installed everything, and the models show up correctly on the bodies of whoever I put them on, but none of the assets themselves have any visible models in my inventory or crafting screens.

They're in the list, and usable as inventory objects, I just can't see what they're supposed to look like in the preview.

I've run BOSS, WRYE bash, cleaned everything that needed it with TESVEDIT, but I'm at a loss here.  Anyone else have a problem like mine?

I just find it really strange that the belts and plugs and such show up on the NPCs in the game world, but I can't see the model objects in my inventory preview.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Ok, so the devices display properly everywhere else except in menus? Check the following:

• How are you accessing the devices? Through the Integration in-game method, command line or through another Devious mod?
  • How do the devices behave when you drop them from your inventory?
  • Is everything installed correctly? Try reinstalling the Assets pack and check for the presence of nif files that end with '_go' in your 'meshes/devious/devices/' folder.

@Zadil

Hardly anyone uses the non-bbp/tbbp CBBE 3.2 these days, or the non tbbp-UNPB, for that matter.

Rigging gears to non bbp bodies isn't such a huge issue for stuff such as belts/cuffs/armbinders, but will become problematic with nipple clamps.

If you rig the clamps to a non-bbp body, then everyone using the bbp/tbbp bodies will see the clamps float in mid air.

Also, BBP uses 1 skeletal node for each breasts, while TBBP uses 2; so BBP rigs will glitch out on TBBP bodies, and vice versa.

All in all, I have a feeling that not many people will be able to utilize the clamps if they are rigged to non-bbp bodies, but if you were to rig them to bbp/tbbp bodies, you may end up having to distribute multiple versions for each body type, which might become annoying, especially further down the line...

I've done a bit of experimenting weighting items to TBBP without much of a problem and guess that the procedure for BBP would be similar (didn't know they were so incompatible with each other though), but it's not something I plan to do multiple times for each of the gravity-affected body variations and devices.

It would be a different story if everyone here used a specific body configuration I could tailer it to, but as it stands now I can't afford making meshes and separate mod versions for each jiggly body configuration out there. Bodyslide's outfit studio conversion system won't be of much help either since none of the nipple's presets match the default 3.2 cbbe body.

I'll admit what's becoming too obvious to overlook - offering nipple clamps was not exactly a good idea given the circumstances. How wonderful of a world it would be if everyone used the same body type...

You were right. I forgot one mod. Thanks for help. 

Glad it works now. Enjoy the mod.

Haha, a wonderful, homogeneous, and immutable world...

Perhaps I should elaborate further on BBP/TBBP cross-compatibility.

BBP uses 2 skeletal nodes to control the breasts, namely NPC L Breast and NPC R Breast.

TBBP uses 4; the NPC L/R Breasts to control the lower halves, and a new, NPC L/R Breast01 to control the upper halves.

Thus, when you use a TBBP rig on a BBP body, the upper half of the rig will glitch/distort due to weight map mismatch, and the same holds true for BBP rig on TBBP body.

However, when I say glitch/deform, I don't mean massive vert explosions; the control magnitudes of BBP/TBBP breast nodes are fairly small (0.2-0.3), so you'll notice the irregularities, but nothing as gamebreaking as putting BBP rig on a non-BBP body.

===========

I feel that right now, your safest bet would be the corset - which, incidentally, has the least number of votes, and will likely be the most time consuming to sculpt.

Or, just do a tail plug that fits inside the belt - safe, easy.

It seems that the devices were a bit clumsily made because it uses your default body and adds the device on top, so if you have TBBP the breasts will bounce but the metal cups will be static. How to fix? Make the devices into armor that has a body without TBBP, or add TBBP to the device.

Guest smellbo

Haha, a wonderful, homogeneous, and immutable world...

Perhaps I should elaborate further on BBP/TBBP cross-compatibility.

BBP uses 2 skeletal nodes to control the breasts, namely NPC L Breast and NPC R Breast.

TBBP uses 4; the NPC L/R Breasts to control the lower halves, and a new, NPC L/R Breast01 to control the upper halves.

Thus, when you use a TBBP rig on a BBP body, the upper half of the rig will glitch/distort due to weight map mismatch, and the same holds true for BBP rig on TBBP body.

However, when I say glitch/deform, I don't mean massive vert explosions; the control magnitudes of BBP/TBBP breast nodes are fairly small (0.2-0.3), so you'll notice the irregularities, but nothing as gamebreaking as putting BBP rig on a non-BBP body.

===========

I feel that right now, your safest bet would be the corset - which, incidentally, has the least number of votes, and will likely be the most time consuming to sculpt.

Or, just do a tail plug that fits inside the belt - safe, easy.

I think that if you went with the corset, a lot of people would go ham because they voted for the pony stuff, so I would go with adding a pony tail.