my armbinder work now but only when i wear them and ask someone for help after that they get re equiped and i use the animation but now everytime i ask someone for help they get re equiped and i can't get out of the armbinder but as Nalessa say the hand icon armbinder don't work i get a shield icon armbinder in my inventory after i aks someone for help

I'm using the UNP body, and the UNP assets, but I'm getting minor clipping in the upper arms  :s Any idea on how to fix?

I'm not having that problem with UNP, so i'm guessing this could be caused by one of two things:

1) The weight setting could be the culprit, does it still happen if you set your Char's weight to the minimum or maximum (mine is almost at the minimum and works)?

2) The outfit you are wearing might not be using a standard UNP body (the author of the outfit may have tweaked the mesh, or it may be and old mod based on an older version of the UNP mesh). Does it still happen if you are naked whilst wearing the Armbinder?

That's all that springs to mind..

Tested out the armbinder, the only other thing I've noticed is if you enter water while wearing it you maintain the on ground running animation. Other than that, great work :D .

That's normal for all mods that try to bind the hands togeather. Since various animations like jumping, sprinting and swimming would break the bound effect, all mods trying to add such an effect works in one of two ways:

A: They will just ignore the problem, so if the player jumps, sprints or swims, the arms will come unbound for the duration of those events.

B: They try to prevent the player from jumping, sprinting and swimming to preserve the bound effect, which can cause some side effects like the player running around on the bottom of a lake.

Not much that can be done about it, atleast, not without making a whole bunch of new animations for all thease events, and writing the code to trigger them, which is obviously easier said than done.

And Zadil and co: Congrats on the release, loving it so far :)

Glad you guys are liking it so far.

I'm using the UNP body, and the UNP assets, but I'm getting minor clipping in the upper arms :s Any idea on how to fix?

Have same minor upper arm clipping aswell for UNP.

For the rest it seems fine though!

Although the player.placeatme container items do not trigger any of the devious devices popups that you normally get, but if you add each item individually by making them or using additem in console they do seem to work fine.

The armbinder from the container also bugs the animation, it adds the binder on the back of the body, but my arms stay in normal resting position except my hands are gone (this 'broken' armbinder has a "hand" icon when browsing apparel inventory, the other armbinder has a "shield" icon in the inventory list and does have proper animation and shows popup messages when putting it on aswell)

Hm, the unpb coversion for the armbinder was done externally this time, but it looked fine when I tested it myself back then (and again just now) with the UNPB Blessed Body and the one included in the Bodychange mod.

Assuming that you're in fact using the UNPB version of the assets pack, could those of you who have this problem take a look at Coopervane's suggestion above and see if that could be causing it?
If that doesn't change anything then please point me to the download location where you got the body from so that I can test it myself.

The new poll for the next device is up offering a few of the same choices as the previous one, as well as some different ones.

I won't define a fixed goal for now and instead look for the emergence of a clear trend over time (of which there will be plenty).

The new poll for the next device is up offering a few of the same choices as the previous one, as well as some different ones.

I won't define a fixed goal for now and instead look for the emergence of a clear trend over time (of which there will be plenty).

You have entirely too much fun with the wording of your poll's :P

I voted Nipple Clamps, though they'll require more scripting than the other options, simply because the scripts required to hide/show them / etc to make them compatible with other devices / clothing would also be able to power other devices (Lockable Piercings), which I'm interested in seeing.

I voted Nipple Clamps, though they'll require more scripting than the other options, simply because the scripts required to hide/show them / etc to make them compatible with other devices / clothing would also be able to power other devices (Lockable Piercings), which I'm interested in seeing.

Yep, I do :P

I voted piece of pony gear as I'm looking forward to someone, or even myself if I manage to improve my very limited skyrim modding skills, to create a mod about Pony Girl related stuff. :D

But could you perhaps specify exactly what kind of pony gear you have in mind?

Don't really know myself yet - the choice is there to see how much interest there is around here in this kind of stuff, so I didn't want to go into too much detail.

I could imagine doing either some pony boots (nothing too exotic as they would use the existing walking animations), a pony tail plug, a bit gag with blinders and pony ears or maybe a even a body harness... am I missing something? Either way, There will be enough time for specific once/if it gets chosen.

Yep, I do :P

I voted piece of pony gear as I'm looking forward to someone, or even myself if I manage to improve my very limited skyrim modding skills, to create a mod about Pony Girl related stuff. :D

But could you perhaps specify exactly what kind of pony gear you have in mind?

Don't really know myself yet - the choice is there to see how much interest there is around here in this kind of stuff, so I didn't want to go into too much detail.

I could imagine doing either some pony boots (nothing too exotic as they would use the existing walking animations), a pony tail plug, a bit gag with blinders and pony ears or maybe a even a body harness... am I missing something? Either way, There will be enough time for specific once/if it gets chosen.

The quality of something like a blinder would depend largely on figuring out how to create a good visual effect for it, I think.

The quality of something like a blinder would depend largely on figuring out how to create a good visual effect for it, I think.

I wasn't even thinking of it affecting the first person view at all (and yes, I know we're talking about blinders), but that would be pretty nifty - and fairly complicated too, I'd guess. Not sure if that would be a scripting or graphics job though.

I wasn't even thinking of it affecting the first person view at all (and yes, I know we're talking about blinders), but that would be pretty nifty - and fairly complicated too, I'd guess. Not sure if that would be a scripting or graphics job though.

Probably an Imagespace modifier of some sort. 

A blinder .... hmm.

Don't know how but ... "only" in first person view (vanilla or Immersive) the player looks like into a very very dark night.

And, if blinded and switched to third person, no move, no spells, no combat, no all. In fact, using third person when blinded should be like you are "another" person looking at the player. No more, no less.

A blinder .... hmm.

Don't know how but ... "only" in first person view (vanilla or Immersive) the player looks like into a very very dark night.

And, if blinded and switched to third person, no move, no spells, no combat, no all. In fact, using third person when blinded should be like you are "another" person looking at the player. No more, no less.

Blinder's block peripheral vision only, typically. Different from a blindfold, which blocks all vision.

http://www.blackstore.ch/shop/contents/media/scalloped_brow_p_4899a8f410e15.jpg

http://nemesisleather.com/Joomla/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/product/ponygirl2.jpg

my armbinder work now but only when i wear them and ask someone for help after that they get re equiped and i use the animation but now everytime i ask someone for help they get re equiped and i can't get out of the armbinder but as Nalessa say the hand icon armbinder don't work i get a shield icon armbinder in my inventory after i aks someone for help

Did you use the armbinder from the Devious Devices container? Because that one didn't work for me either.

There seem to be 2 versions of armbinders in the game, 1 working nicely (xx028a5a) and 1 that didn't work. (the one in the container).

Might be a unp only issue with the armbinder in the container being for cbbe perhaps.

Hey Zadil! Exquisite work on the Armbinder :D Can't wait to see what else you guys come up with!

A corset would be amazing, a proper one that both looks and works as it should, though I can imagine a "proper" corset would probably be -the- most difficult thing to create:

-We're talking about something that not only makes your lower torso thiner but also stays that way once you remove the corset, provided you remove the corset. Then depending how long you've used it for and how long you go without it, you would slowly but progressively go back to your normal body shape.

-Also, using a corset could be some sort of "training" for your maximum stamina, however actually wearing it could halt your stamina regeneration, so it would be a great balance.

-Lastly, maybe a system that would take into consideration the "weight" of an NPC, and if that NPC has very low weight (thus assuming the NPC is into either body-building or very skinny "people"), then that NPC's arousal (using SL Aroused's framework) would gain a bonus as they would find you more attractive than NPCs who don't care/are not into very skinny "people"... Or something similar.

Again making a proper one would be tremendously ambitious, but it would be kind of amazing :P That said... if it's not done properly for whatever reason, instead of having something that is just purely cosmetic (as it would probably conflict with the chastity belt, both pieces of gear using the same space of your body), I would say go for the nipple clamps :D Something that isn't just cosmetic and not just about anyone can make, and actually has a function to it.

Anyway, good work and good luck! :D

Oh my, hopefully the nipple clamps win :).

It would be really awesome if you can attach weights to them or a chain.

With a chain you could attach the nipple clamps to the armbinder, and the chain would also serve as light crotchrope.

For forced prostitution you could be so nasty to attach a small payment box to the nipple clamps. The more gold the poor slave earns then, the more the nipple clamps hurt. Once a day the master would then collect the money. You could make mean dialogue traps then:

"Please, my nipples hurt so much. Take the clamps off."

The master does so and smiles:"As you wish, dear. Thanks for giving me all money".

On the next day you have to decide then how much money you want to keep, but to earn it endure wearing it till your next shift. There would be minor checks of some kind of skill then if you really endure it. This way you would eventually earn enough money to pay for your freedom again, but it would be a long and humiliating experience.

And doing the same to your poor companions which you transform into slave whores would be great too. When you occasionally visit them then they would beg you and willingly give you the money they earned :D

Honestly, when it comes to Pony Gear, I know of several possible items that could work.

Ballet Boots that can mince your walk speed, and have a chance for stumbling and/or falling until you train your heels properly.

Tack and harness, for attaching carts for various purposes

Bit gags, blinders, and attachments for a harness that wraps around ones head

Chastity belts for naughty ponies, already done here though

Armbinder is optional, but again, finished

An assortment of cuffs for various arm and leg binding options, when not in the armbinder, and that couple well with what I personally would like to see the most;

Bondage Mittens. holding hands closed, fingers useless under a layer of leather, locked on, the wearer unable to manuipulate anything, their mittens, thigns around them.....  Would be a very nice thing, hey're restrictive, but one can still move around freely ;)

Just a thought.

Both Sanguine Debauchery and Zap contains image space modifiers for blind effect. Take a look there if you're interested in ideas... main points against is that few players enjoy not seeing what's on screen. Having an option to disable it is probably a good idea ... and, both mods have sliders for the amount of blindness to apply =)

Both Sanguine Debauchery and Zap contains image space modifiers for blind effect. Take a look there if you're interested in ideas... main points against is that few players enjoy not seeing what's on screen. Having an option to disable it is probably a good idea ... and, both mods have sliders for the amount of blindness to apply =)

Blinder, though, not blindfold. Would still leave probably a band of 40-60% of the screen visible, ideally. 

http://www.blackstore.ch/shop/contents/media/scalloped_brow_p_4899a8f410e15.jpg

http://nemesisleather.com/Joomla/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/product/ponygirl2.jpg