Love the mod, just a suggestion.

Maybe it is an idea to add the possibility to bind the players elbow together with ropes.

That would require new animations since there are none that have the elbows close enough together, so I'm afraid at the moment it seems unlikely.

Oh, what if the boundhands animation is used and the extra elbow ropes are only cosmetic and are added to the normal rope cuffs.

Maybe it is an idea to add the possibility to bind the players elbow together with ropes.

That would require new animations since there are none that have the elbows close enough together, so I'm afraid at the moment it seems unlikely.

Oh, what if the boundhands animation is used and the extra elbow ropes are only cosmetic and are added to the normal rope cuffs.

If I remember the pose correctly the elbows were kinda far apart for there to be rope connecting them. But I'll take a closer look the next time I get the chance.

If I remember the pose correctly the elbows were kinda far apart for there to be rope connecting them. But I'll take a closer look the next time I get the chance.

Awesome, thank you.  :)

IF YOUR GOING TO MAKE PONY GEAR

For the love of dibella make it some your compainion rides you or when u use carriages your the horse :3

idk like make it have some practical feautres.. so awesome.. idk or enslaved and used as transport.. or maybe consensual transport 

IF YOUR GOING TO MAKE PONY GEAR

For the love of dibella make it some your compainion rides you or when u use carriages your the horse :3

idk like make it have some practical feautres.. so awesome.. idk or enslaved and used as transport.. or maybe consensual transport 

In addition to a lot of scripting, such 'practical features' usually also depend on additional animations, which are hard to come by. Unless there is an animator here who is willing to give it a try, the chances of such features becoming part of DD are close to zero.

The option is for "a piece of pony gear", not "full pony gear with animations and gameplay integration".

I wonder how many people voted for the former while expecting the latter to be delivered.

I certain didn't!  

The most I'd expect would be a nice set of HDT hooves, but even that would add another dependency.

not to decry anyone's work, but if you want to make ballet heels or other extremely high heels, and you dont use hdt, youre doing the boots a massive misservice (the character's calves get more and more deformed the higher the heels get, its not quite noticable with lower heels though.

The option is for "a piece of pony gear", not "full pony gear with animations and gameplay integration".

I wonder how many people voted for the former while expecting the latter to be delivered.

Personally, I was expecting pony boots or possibly some kind of tail-harness.

I mean, a full set with scripted animations and such would be cool, but not a realistic expectation.

If its going to be pony boots, I imagine the PC to move slower and any attempt to sprint with them have a chance to stagger the PC along the way. This might as well be a kind leg restraint in itself though. Something like the slave heel from Zarias restraint in case you need an idea for a restrictive lockable footwear. A tail using a harness or a butt plug would still be nice, including a pony gag.

Besides that, most of the new device ideas in my head would require heavy scripting and possibly new animations to go with it. Apart from that problem, everything has been very good so far. Just need more mods that uses this xD

not to decry anyone's work, but if you want to make ballet heels or other extremely high heels, and you dont use hdt, youre doing the boots a massive misservice (the character's calves get more and more deformed the higher the heels get, its not quite noticable with lower heels though.

Anybody who has followed the progress of the assets pack for a while will know that I consider dependencies a deal-breaker for what's essentially a resource mod. Adding SexLab as one took a lot of convincing already and I highly doubt anyone's speech skill is high enough to persuade me to add another one.

Pony boots would be one of the obvious pony gear options, but if those turn out problematic then there are still several other viable pieces of pony gear left that I could give a go.

Either way, work on the assets pack is halted for a few weeks due to other unrelated projects that require my attention, so it's still possible that one of the other choices emerges as the favorite one...

I certain didn't!  

The most I'd expect would be a nice set of HDT hooves, but even that would add another dependency.

Me neither, though I would really like to know what kind of pony gear we can expect.  :P

Could be anything from a tail buttplug to a full harnass. 

Personally, I was expecting pony boots or possibly some kind of tail-harness.

I mean, a full set with scripted animations and such would be cool, but not a realistic expectation.

Who knows? If someone were to volunteer to create said animations, the possibility would increase greatly. 

If its going to be pony boots, I imagine the PC to move slower and any attempt to sprint with them have a chance to stagger the PC along the way. This might as well be a kind leg restraint in itself though. Something like the slave heel from Zarias restraint in case you need an idea for a restrictive lockable footwear. A tail using a harness or a butt plug would still be nice, including a pony gag.

Besides that, most of the new device ideas in my head would require heavy scripting and possibly new animations to go with it. Apart from that problem, everything has been very good so far. Just need more mods that uses this xD

"Heavy" scripting, eh? Like what? 

Anybody who has followed the progress of the assets pack for a while will know that I consider dependencies a deal-breaker for what's essentially a resource mod. Adding SexLab as one took a lot of convincing already and I highly doubt anyone's speech skill is high enough to persuade me to add another one.

Pony boots would be one of the obvious pony gear options, but if those turn out problematic then there are still several other viable pieces of pony gear left that I could give a go.

Either way, work on the assets pack is halted for a few weeks due to other unrelated projects that require my attention, so it's still possible that one of the other choices emerges as the favorite one...

Haha. That it did.

There's no reason we'd need to make HDT a dependency to include HDT meshes anyways. I can just equip one mesh if the user is using HDT, and another if they're not (Though, that would require you to make two meshes).

There's no reason we'd need to make HDT a dependency to include HDT meshes anyways. I can just equip one mesh if the user is using HDT, and another if they're not (Though, that would require you to make two meshes).

its basically what i meant, it should be doable to make a soft requirement which would allow people with HDT to get the height increase, while people who dont receive the deformed calf version

Not sure if assets or integration is the better thread, but when i spent time in ZaZ prison punishment yesterday occasionally a DD-Masturbation scene started while being whipped. This might be worth a look, imho it did look quite nice. So maybe the animations can be combined with little work, would surely make a nice scene for Subsumptious Streets when your evil master uses nasty soulgem plugs in your chastity belt and forbids you to attempt to masturbate or else you will get whipped :D

In fact, many people do not understand the difference between modeling, animation and scriptting and will always ask for things completely outside the scope of this mod. I just hope Zadil forgive these poor souls.

I voted in nipple clamps, but to choose a "a piece of pony gear" i would seconded pony boots with optional HDT compatibility. A tail plug would be nice, but only with physics (very complicated).

In any case, whatever Zadil decide to do will make me happy, because his brilliant work never ceases to amaze me.

If you don't want to make HDT-HHS a dependancy (which is fair enough, and i won't try to convince you), then please don't do heels or other extreme footwear like pony-boots, it's a bad idea, it's never going to look good and it'll be a waste of your time.

There are so many other wonderfully devious things you could put your energy into that would turn out far better, don't waste the dev-time on things that will always end up looking bad in the end (and heels without HHS are doomed to look bad, there's just no way around it).

And please don't take this as negativity, it's certainly not ment that way.

If you don't want to make HDT-HHS a dependancy (which is fair enough, and i won't try to convince you), then please don't do heels or other extreme footwear like pony-boots, it's a bad idea, it's never going to look good and it'll be a waste of your time.

There are so many other wonderfully devious things you could put your energy into that would turn out far better, don't waste the dev-time on things that will always end up looking bad in the end (and heels without HHS are doomed to look bad, there's just no way around it).

And please don't take this as negativity, it's certainly not ment that way.

On the contrary, I appreciate the heads-up, otherwise I might indeed have ended up wasting time working on non-HDT boots. Since I've no experience with creating heeled footwear or HDT enabled equipment for Skyrim I'll take your word for it and avoid it for now.

But like you said, there are still plenty of other options. Working on a body harness for example sounds like fun, but from looking at some of the screenshots around here and playing Aelie's 'Alternate Start - Live a Deviant Life' mod is seems like there is already a good one out there. Hm, maybe a plug or some new headgear then...

Actually, now you mention it, I'm curious as to why DD - Assets would need Sexlab as a dependency.

Aren't all the animations/triggers/scripts handled by the integration module? I thought the asset module only supplied the meshes and textures.

On the contrary, I appreciate the heads-up, otherwise I might indeed have ended up wasting time working on non-HDT boots. Since I've no experience with creating heeled footwear or HDT enabled equipment for Skyrim I'll take your word for it and avoid it for now.

But like you said, there are still plenty of other options. Working on a body harness for example sounds like fun, but from looking at some of the screenshots around here and playing Aelie's 'Alternate Start - Live a Deviant Life' mod is seems like there is already a good one out there. Hm, maybe a plug or some new headgear then...

As far as i understand it, using the HDT system is just a matter of rigging the bones properly and using one script to tie into the HDT framework.

Actually, now you mention it, I'm curious as to why DD - Assets would need Sexlab as a dependency.

Aren't all the animations/triggers/scripts handled by the integration module? I thought the asset module only supplied the meshes and textures.

Twas the only way to work around a "HasWornKeywordString" bug in SKSE, given how Sexlab's "sexlabnostrip" keyword worked at the time

As far as i understand it, using the HDT system is just a matter of rigging the bones properly and using one script to tie into the HDT framework.

if you use HDT heels without having hdt installed, your feet will actually clip into the ground