It seems that the devices were a bit clumsily made because it uses your default body and adds the device on top, so if you have TBBP the breasts will bounce but the metal cups will be static. How to fix? Make the devices into armor that has a body without TBBP, or add TBBP to the device.

Sure, including a full body mesh inside the bra item would fix the clipping when using a TBBP body (which, by the way, the bra was never made for), but it would also replace any other item that uses the main body slot.

That's fine for self-contained outfits and larger equipment pieces, but It would not be appropriate for an item that covers only such a small area of the torso, especially since I've gotten the impression that a lot of people like to use these devices in conjunction with other equipment pieces.

It seems that the devices were a bit clumsily made because it uses your default body and adds the device on top, so if you have TBBP the breasts will bounce but the metal cups will be static. How to fix? Make the devices into armor that has a body without TBBP, or add TBBP to the device.

Sure, including a full body mesh inside the bra item would fix the clipping when using a TBBP body (which, by the way, the bra was never made for), but it would also replace any other item that uses the main body slot.

That's fine for self-contained outfits and larger equipment pieces, but It would not be appropriate for an item that covers only such a small area of the torso, especially since I've gotten the impression that a lot of people like to use these devices in conjunction with other equipment pieces.

Totally!

I use this mod with catsuits, body harnesses, etc!

I have a Schrodinger's bug. Mod does not work, but it's works. I can craft belts, i find all books, i craft them, but when i equiped them - nothing happens. Just nothing. I cant see it on me, and simply nothing happens. And even Devious Regulations says i don't wareing any belts.
Help me!)

Edit: MCM menu for this mod don't work as well (I Press Devious Devices, and there is nothing in there), and i can see models in my inventory (so it means, problem not in models).

About Screenshots:
1 - Belt in my inventory.

2 - Nothing Happend (equped belt).
3 - MCM menu. After i press DD menu - nothing in there, then i exit it - i can't open other mods MCM menus.

Zadil, Min, thank you guys so much for making these mods, I love them to death.

I just have a quick question that I hope someone can help me with:  I've installed everything, and the models show up correctly on the bodies of whoever I put them on, but none of the assets themselves have any visible models in my inventory or crafting screens.

They're in the list, and usable as inventory objects, I just can't see what they're supposed to look like in the preview.

I've run BOSS, WRYE bash, cleaned everything that needed it with TESVEDIT, but I'm at a loss here.  Anyone else have a problem like mine?

I just find it really strange that the belts and plugs and such show up on the NPCs in the game world, but I can't see the model objects in my inventory preview.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Ok, so the devices display properly everywhere else except in menus? Check the following:

• How are you accessing the devices? Through the Integration in-game method, command line or through another Devious mod?
  • How do the devices behave when you drop them from your inventory?
  • Is everything installed correctly? Try reinstalling the Assets pack and check for the presence of nif files that end with '_go' in your 'meshes/devious/devices/' folder.

Eh mostly, they display properly when installed on the body of an NPC or player character.

I access them through the integration mod, I just read the book, then create them at the forge.

If I drop them on the ground, they're invisible.  I'd say they vanish, but the NPCs complain about me littering so that's probably not the case.

As far as I know they're installed correctly, I've installed and re-installed a couple times.  There are 53 items in my meshes\devious\devices\ folder, there are _0, _1, and _go versions of most things.  Some are missing the _0 version, but generally they have the base name without the suffix.

armbinder01_0.nif

armbinder01_1.nif

armbinder01_go.nif

beltIron_0.nif

beltIron_1.nif

beltIron_go.nif

beltPadded_0.nif

beltPadded_1.nif

beltPadded_go.nif

braPadded_0.nif

braPadded_1.nif

braPadded_go.nif

collarPostureSteel_0.nif

collarPostureSteel_1.nif

collarPostureSteel_go.nif

cuffsPaddedArms_0.nif

cuffsPaddedArms_1.nif

cuffsPaddedArms_go.nif

cuffsPaddedCollar_0.nif

cuffsPaddedCollar_1.nif

cuffsPaddedCollar_go.nif

cuffsPaddedComplete_0.nif

cuffsPaddedComplete_1.nif

cuffsPaddedComplete_go.nif

cuffsPaddedLegs_0.nif

cuffsPaddedLegs_1.nif

cuffsPaddedLegs_go.nif

gag01_ball.nif

gag01_ball_go.nif

gag01_panel.nif

gag01_panel_go.nif

gag01_ring.nif

gag01_ring_go.nif

plugIron.nif

plugIron_go.nif

plugPrimitive.nif

plugPrimitive_go.nif

plugPumps.nif

plugPumps_go.nif

plugSoulgem.nif

plugSoulgem02.nif

plugSoulgem02_go.nif

plugSoulgem03.nif

plugSoulgem03_go.nif

plugSoulgem04.nif

plugSoulgem04_go.nif

plugSoulgem05.nif

plugSoulgem05_go.nif

plugSoulgem06.nif

plugSoulgem06_go.nif

plugSoulgem07.nif

plugSoulgem07_go.nif

plugSoulgem_go.nif

Edit: hmm, ok, seems I had too many objects in that folder (it should be 51, right?), I was just merging them from install to install.  Purged it, re-installed, still no good.

However, I just created a couple objects via the console, and that seemed to work fine.  I can see them in the menu, on NPC bodies, and if I drop them on the ground.  They just have no scripting to go along with them.

What do you think?  Is the integration mod looking at the wrong mesh files somehow for the menu view?

Really great work! Love the models, sounds!

There are some problems of the stimulation caused by the devices however. Currently when wearing belt these self stimulation animations cause lot of ill. Its often that I am interrupted in middle of jump getting stuck into one place or that those mobs that were attacking me lose interest of me completely due to this. Also these devices are meant for mages that often need to be stuck in first person to aim their spells and it often bobs the camera out to 3rd person which is bit of annouance. I know that I am able to adjust some of the events from the devious devices mcm menu but this does not seem to be enough.

What I suggest to fix these issues:

- Don't allow self pleasing animations unless you are close to orgasm or having one.

- Don't force 3rd person camera that breaks the immersive feeling of the belt and skyrim

- When you were close to receive these animations you should see at least warning in the event text something like " Vibration is driving you wild. You are barely able to catch breath"

- Rather than 3rd person effects please add 1st person effects like: blurring view, trembling camera, sounds of deep breathing, shaking hands, moving aim, blinking eyes...

Other thing that also troubles me a little is that vibrator that is the most powerful way to bring women to orgasm never brings orgasm. Women are able to get multiple orgasms and when really turned on they want more than one. Right now belt stops you just before receiving orgasm. I understand that this has been added to make it like sexual torture but in truth it could be more of sexual torture to give a bit but not all.

What I suggest to give more immersive female experience:

- Allow (not always) female to receive orgasm with the belt.

- IF female receives orgasm with the belt. Give some satisfaction say 30-50 and included to that a buff to arousal gain. Meaning you would get little relief but knowing that if you continued to receive arousal you were in worst case than before.

Other suggestions:

- Would love to see gatti's collar in the devious devices.

- WHIPS omg whips.. Tuborsnowy made nice whip cane that is my favorite weapon of choice right now but it would be nice to se actual whip that is not such cane.

- Restraints and the arousal gained by these devices should make you easy prey for horny people. I would like to see that there was some kind of rape mechism included to these devices. Something like this cuffs, gags, armbinders would increase vulnerability for rape. When chastity belt would not allow you being raped vaginally but if you were cuffed you could be used in any other means.

- Other items such as: bondage strap suit, somekind of catsuit with openable front/back breasts, piercings (nose ring, cock, nipple)

Thank you for the great lib you have given lot to the adult community of skyrim!! :D

i realy like the mod and thanks :) but i got a wierd issue since i updated to 2.6.5 unpb cause i'm using 7base body -> the armbinder wont show ingame but in the inventory...

i already checked the meshes... all present -> textures... all present

it worked fine before and i realy dont get why it wont show... anyone got the same issue?

How can i make my followers to wear the devices like metal collar or the plugs? I can make my follower to wear the chastity belt givin it to her but not the other items

I don't use followers myself, but I'd assume that the method would be the same across devices. Device interaction is a feature of the Integration mod, so you'll have more luck finding an answer in its support thread.

I have a Schrodinger's bug. Mod does not work, but it's works. I can craft belts, i find all books, i craft them, but when i equiped them - nothing happens. Just nothing. I cant see it on me, and simply nothing happens. And even Devious Regulations says i don't wareing any belts.

Help me!)

Edit: MCM menu for this mod don't work as well (I Press Devious Devices, and there is nothing in there), and i can see models in my inventory (so it means, problem not in models).

About Screenshots:

1 - Belt in my inventory.

2 - Nothing Happend (equped belt).

3 - MCM menu. After i press DD menu - nothing in there, then i exit it - i can't open other mods MCM menus.

Sounds like a scripting-problem, especially if the MCM menu doesn't work. Check if it worked in a previous save and post your issue in the Integration mod support thread.

Also, you should avoid using the bmp format for image attachments and use something like jpg or png instead - it's more convenient for viewers on the other end.

Zadil, Min, thank you guys so much for making these mods, I love them to death.

I just have a quick question that I hope someone can help me with:  I've installed everything, and the models show up correctly on the bodies of whoever I put them on, but none of the assets themselves have any visible models in my inventory or crafting screens.

They're in the list, and usable as inventory objects, I just can't see what they're supposed to look like in the preview.

I've run BOSS, WRYE bash, cleaned everything that needed it with TESVEDIT, but I'm at a loss here.  Anyone else have a problem like mine?

I just find it really strange that the belts and plugs and such show up on the NPCs in the game world, but I can't see the model objects in my inventory preview.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Ok, so the devices display properly everywhere else except in menus? Check the following:

• How are you accessing the devices? Through the Integration in-game method, command line or through another Devious mod?
  • How do the devices behave when you drop them from your inventory?
  • Is everything installed correctly? Try reinstalling the Assets pack and check for the presence of nif files that end with '_go' in your 'meshes/devious/devices/' folder.

Eh mostly, they display properly when installed on the body of an NPC or player character.

I access them through the integration mod, I just read the book, then create them at the forge.

If I drop them on the ground, they're invisible.  I'd say they vanish, but the NPCs complain about me littering so that's probably not the case.

As far as I know they're installed correctly, I've installed and re-installed a couple times.  There are 53 items in my meshes\devious\devices\ folder, there are _0, _1, and _go versions of most things.  Some are missing the _0 version, but generally they have the base name without the suffix.

armbinder01_0.nif

armbinder01_1.nif

armbinder01_go.nif

beltIron_0.nif

beltIron_1.nif

beltIron_go.nif

beltPadded_0.nif

beltPadded_1.nif

beltPadded_go.nif

braPadded_0.nif

braPadded_1.nif

braPadded_go.nif

collarPostureSteel_0.nif

collarPostureSteel_1.nif

collarPostureSteel_go.nif

cuffsPaddedArms_0.nif

cuffsPaddedArms_1.nif

cuffsPaddedArms_go.nif

cuffsPaddedCollar_0.nif

cuffsPaddedCollar_1.nif

cuffsPaddedCollar_go.nif

cuffsPaddedComplete_0.nif

cuffsPaddedComplete_1.nif

cuffsPaddedComplete_go.nif

cuffsPaddedLegs_0.nif

cuffsPaddedLegs_1.nif

cuffsPaddedLegs_go.nif

gag01_ball.nif

gag01_ball_go.nif

gag01_panel.nif

gag01_panel_go.nif

gag01_ring.nif

gag01_ring_go.nif

plugIron.nif

plugIron_go.nif

plugPrimitive.nif

plugPrimitive_go.nif

plugPumps.nif

plugPumps_go.nif

plugSoulgem.nif

plugSoulgem02.nif

plugSoulgem02_go.nif

plugSoulgem03.nif

plugSoulgem03_go.nif

plugSoulgem04.nif

plugSoulgem04_go.nif

plugSoulgem05.nif

plugSoulgem05_go.nif

plugSoulgem06.nif

plugSoulgem06_go.nif

plugSoulgem07.nif

plugSoulgem07_go.nif

plugSoulgem_go.nif

Edit: hmm, ok, seems I had too many objects in that folder (it should be 51, right?), I was just merging them from install to install.  Purged it, re-installed, still no good.

However, I just created a couple objects via the console, and that seemed to work fine.  I can see them in the menu, on NPC bodies, and if I drop them on the ground.  They just have no scripting to go along with them.

What do you think?  Is the integration mod looking at the wrong mesh files somehow for the menu view?

The exact number of meshes inside the folder doesn't really matter. In rare occasions some nifs may get renamed or become obsolete, which can result in leftovers from previous versions that do no harm if left untouched or manually removed.

Interestingly enough when it comes to display errors it's usually the other way around in that the inventory items show up fine but player items don't work right, so I'm not completely sure yet what's causing your issue, but if the script-free items obtained through the console work just fine then it seems that the files from DD: Assets are fine.

Have you tried reinstalling any of the other Devious mods as well (and making sure that you're not using outdated versions)? If not, do that and start a temporary new game to see if things work.

I have one suggestion for bondage gear. 

Straitjacket

Unlikely, since it would require custom animations.

Really great work! Love the models, sounds!

There are some problems of the stimulation caused by the devices however. Currently when wearing belt these self stimulation animations cause lot of ill. Its often that I am interrupted in middle of jump getting stuck into one place or that those mobs that were attacking me lose interest of me completely due to this. Also these devices are meant for mages that often need to be stuck in first person to aim their spells and it often bobs the camera out to 3rd person which is bit of annouance. I know that I am able to adjust some of the events from the devious devices mcm menu but this does not seem to be enough.

What I suggest to fix these issues:

- Don't allow self pleasing animations unless you are close to orgasm or having one.

- Don't force 3rd person camera that breaks the immersive feeling of the belt and skyrim

- When you were close to receive these animations you should see at least warning in the event text something like " Vibration is driving you wild. You are barely able to catch breath"

- Rather than 3rd person effects please add 1st person effects like: blurring view, trembling camera, sounds of deep breathing, shaking hands, moving aim, blinking eyes...

Other thing that also troubles me a little is that vibrator that is the most powerful way to bring women to orgasm never brings orgasm. Women are able to get multiple orgasms and when really turned on they want more than one. Right now belt stops you just before receiving orgasm. I understand that this has been added to make it like sexual torture but in truth it could be more of sexual torture to give a bit but not all.

What I suggest to give more immersive female experience:

- Allow (not always) female to receive orgasm with the belt.

- IF female receives orgasm with the belt. Give some satisfaction say 30-50 and included to that a buff to arousal gain. Meaning you would get little relief but knowing that if you continued to receive arousal you were in worst case than before.

Other suggestions:

- Would love to see gatti's collar in the devious devices.

- WHIPS omg whips.. Tuborsnowy made nice whip cane that is my favorite weapon of choice right now but it would be nice to se actual whip that is not such cane.

- Restraints and the arousal gained by these devices should make you easy prey for horny people. I would like to see that there was some kind of rape mechism included to these devices. Something like this cuffs, gags, armbinders would increase vulnerability for rape. When chastity belt would not allow you being raped vaginally but if you were cuffed you could be used in any other means.

- Other items such as: bondage strap suit, somekind of catsuit with openable front/back breasts, piercings (nose ring, cock, nipple)

Thank you for the great lib you have given lot to the adult community of skyrim!! :D

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and ideas. I'll keep your suggestions in mind and also pass them on to Min since a lot of them are gameplay-related.

i realy like the mod and thanks :) but i got a wierd issue since i updated to 2.6.5 unpb cause i'm using 7base body -> the armbinder wont show ingame but in the inventory...

i already checked the meshes... all present -> textures... all present

it worked fine before and i realy dont get why it wont show... anyone got the same issue?

Hm, sounds familiar...

Look at my reply to iron_monger above in this post and see if it changes anything. I also strongly suggest that you use Shocky's 7base adaptation of the Assets pack to make sure that the items better fit your body.

Kind of hope clamps don't win ...

Don't really have anything against them, but we already have the chastity bra for that part of the body, I'd rather have something for the parts of the body that don't have any devious device interactions yet like boots or a corset or a blindfold that actually does something (zbf blind mask doesn't really seem to do anything as of yet, and I'm not reinstalling SD, was tired of the amount of random ctd's it caused, forcing me to reinstall skyrim completely to get rid of it :s )

And you can't use clamps anyway along the chastity bra without clipping most likely, so I'd rather have more things to add for unused parts before making a second item for a bodypart we already have gear for.

Don't really have anything against them, but we already have the chastity bra for that part of the body, I'd rather have something for the parts of the body that don't have any devious device interactions yet like boots or a corset or a blindfold that actually does something (zbf blind mask doesn't really seem to do anything as of yet, and I'm not reinstalling SD, was tired of the amount of random ctd's it caused, forcing me to reinstall skyrim completely to get rid of it :s )

And you can't use clamps anyway along the chastity bra without clipping most likely, so I'd rather have more things to add for unused parts before making a second item for a bodypart we already have gear for.

Try the Alternate Start - Live a Deviant Life mod, it has all those things. Slave boots that prevent crouching/running/sprinting, a slave harness and a working blindfold, all are lockable.

Guest smellbo

Try the Alternate Start - Live a Deviant Life mod, it has all those things. Slave boots that prevent crouching/running/sprinting, a slave harness and a working blindfold, all are lockable.

I would love a blindfold added to devious devices, where instead of just fully blinding you (that's no fun), it makes your game brightness darker.I suppose it would add a new dynamic to the mod, and not require too much work....right?

I would love a blindfold added to devious devices, where instead of just fully blinding you (that's no fun), it makes your game brightness darker.I suppose it would add a new dynamic to the mod, and not require too much work....right?

Already done.

For the blindfold, I feel that complete/partial blackout just isn't very fun.

I would suggest total darkness for the sake of realism, but at the same time, wearing the blindfold would grant detect life ability showing all the creatures around the player (heightened senses), and perhaps the effect radius would increase the longer (total play time) the player wears the blindfold (more attuned with other senses).

The effect could even have different tiers: i.e. at first the player might only be able to detect giant mammals/dragons, but as he/she become more attuned with his/her senses, the detection radius would increase, and include humanoids/medium creatures, then perhaps small/aquatic creatures, and finally spirits/undead, etc.

- Perhaps even different colors for the various types of creatures (humans - red, undead - white, mammals - yellow, etc).

This mod makes the game almost impossible to play. During fight vibration starts and longs enough to full life of lurker(dragon dlc) or frost troll. Also it is not logical to get orgasm when adrenalin is on peak during fight. If you don't have high level i don't advice to start this mod, otherwise it messes up your game.

If bondage mittens were to be made one day, I hope it goes something like this;

post-235859-0-97736200-1390085928_thumb.jpg

I very much like it when compared to the usual one;

post-235859-0-57750900-1390085930_thumb.jpg

Nothing against those who prefer the second one, I just thought the pair of mittens in the first picture to be a bit more sexier than the second.

Also, for none chastity/restraint device I'd go for a body harness too. I know there's something like Darkstrings out there, but I too would love to see Zadil's take on it, especially with the attention to detail he put on so far. Maybe something of an original design. That and what Min could think of having fun with the harness . It might end up as a restraint device after all lol

But whatever device/update comes next, I am looking forward to it.

This mod makes the game almost impossible to play. During fight vibration starts and longs enough to full life of lurker(dragon dlc) or frost troll. Also it is not logical to get orgasm when adrenalin is on peak during fight. If you don't have high level i don't advice to start this mod, otherwise it messes up your game.

It's difficult to fight with vibrating plugs in your orifices? Quickly, someone call Zadli/Min! :o