Alright, here we go...

my armbinder work now but only when i wear them and ask someone for help after that they get re equiped and i use the animation but now everytime i ask someone for help they get re equiped and i can't get out of the armbinder but as Nalessa say the hand icon armbinder don't work i get a shield icon armbinder in my inventory after i aks someone for help

Did you use the armbinder from the Devious Devices container? Because that one didn't work for me either.

There seem to be 2 versions of armbinders in the game, 1 working nicely (xx028a5a) and 1 that didn't work. (the one in the container).

Might be a unp only issue with the armbinder in the container being for cbbe perhaps.

This is not an actuall issue but expected behaviour.
The items in the container are the 'raw' items and meant for players who for some reason are -not- using any mods that add scripts to them (most notably the integration mod) but still want an easy way to access all of them at once be it either for testing or preview purposes.

Hey Zadil! Exquisite work on the Armbinder :D Can't wait to see what else you guys come up with!

A corset would be amazing, a proper one that both looks and works as it should, though I can imagine a "proper" corset would probably be -the- most difficult thing to create:

-We're talking about something that not only makes your lower torso thiner but also stays that way once you remove the corset, provided you remove the corset. Then depending how long you've used it for and how long you go without it, you would slowly but progressively go back to your normal body shape.

-Also, using a corset could be some sort of "training" for your maximum stamina, however actually wearing it could halt your stamina regeneration, so it would be a great balance.

-Lastly, maybe a system that would take into consideration the "weight" of an NPC, and if that NPC has very low weight (thus assuming the NPC is into either body-building or very skinny "people"), then that NPC's arousal (using SL Aroused's framework) would gain a bonus as they would find you more attractive than NPCs who don't care/are not into very skinny "people"... Or something similar.

Again making a proper one would be tremendously ambitious, but it would be kind of amazing :P That said... if it's not done properly for whatever reason, instead of having something that is just purely cosmetic (as it would probably conflict with the chastity belt, both pieces of gear using the same space of your body), I would say go for the nipple clamps :D Something that isn't just cosmetic and not just about anyone can make, and actually has a function to it.

Anyway, good work and good luck! :D

Wow, hold your horses there ;-)
What you're voting for here is solely the item. Custom body deformations and physiological symptoms are a whole different thing altogether. Appreciate your enthusiasm though.

Oh my, hopefully the nipple clamps win :).

It would be really awesome if you can attach weights to them or a chain.

With a chain you could attach the nipple clamps to the armbinder, and the chain would also serve as light crotchrope.

For forced prostitution you could be so nasty to attach a small payment box to the nipple clamps. The more gold the poor slave earns then, the more the nipple clamps hurt. Once a day the master would then collect the money. You could make mean dialogue traps then:

"Please, my nipples hurt so much. Take the clamps off."

The master does so and smiles:"As you wish, dear. Thanks for giving me all money".

On the next day you have to decide then how much money you want to keep, but to earn it endure wearing it till your next shift. There would be minor checks of some kind of skill then if you really endure it. This way you would eventually earn enough money to pay for your freedom again, but it would be a long and humiliating experience.

And doing the same to your poor companions which you transform into slave whores would be great too. When you occasionally visit them then they would beg you and willingly give you the money they earned :D

It's been suggested before that nipple clamps could use vibrating soulgem fragments as weights, so that's indeed something I might look into. Long chains across the body are kinda tricky though as they will appear static ingame and therefore look weird during movements. For that reason I'd rather avoid them.

The payment box nipple clamps are an interesting concept and would fit well into some kind of quest, but that's scripting territory and as such I'm unable to say how feasable this would be from a coding standpoint. From a modeling standpoint it should be in the realm of possibilities.

Honestly, when it comes to Pony Gear, I know of several possible items that could work.

Ballet Boots that can mince your walk speed, and have a chance for stumbling and/or falling until you train your heels properly.

Tack and harness, for attaching carts for various purposes

Bit gags, blinders, and attachments for a harness that wraps around ones head

Chastity belts for naughty ponies, already done here though

Armbinder is optional, but again, finished

An assortment of cuffs for various arm and leg binding options, when not in the armbinder, and that couple well with what I personally would like to see the most;

Bondage Mittens. holding hands closed, fingers useless under a layer of leather, locked on, the wearer unable to manuipulate anything, their mittens, thigns around them.....  Would be a very nice thing, hey're restrictive, but one can still move around freely ;)

Just a thought.

Lots of items to draw inspiration from. I'll keep your post in mind in case this is the direction the mod will be heading next.

Both Sanguine Debauchery and Zap contains image space modifiers for blind effect. Take a look there if you're interested in ideas... main points against is that few players enjoy not seeing what's on screen. Having an option to disable it is probably a good idea ... and, both mods have sliders for the amount of blindness to apply =)

Blinder, though, not blindfold. Would still leave probably a band of 40-60% of the screen visible, ideally. 

http://www.blackstore.ch/shop/contents/media/scalloped_brow_p_4899a8f410e15.jpg

http://nemesisleather.com/Joomla/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/product/ponygirl2.jpg

If there was somehow a way to keep a third person item displayed during first person view (or somehow render it ingame at will at a certain position) apart from the arms and weapons we could just use the actual blinder mesh and position it a camera height. Not sure if that's possible.

Alright, here we go...

Wow, hold your horses there ;-)

What you're voting for here is solely the item. Custom body deformations and physiological symptoms are a whole different thing altogether. Appreciate your enthusiasm though.

Oh I know I know lol, you know me though :P thinking just a tiny little bit ahead lol At the end of the day you're the very first step to creating anything of what I mentioned =D

With a chain you could attach the nipple clamps to the armbinder, and the chain would also serve as light crotchrope.

For forced prostitution you could be so nasty to attach a small payment box to the nipple clamps. The more gold the poor slave earns then, the more the nipple clamps hurt. Once a day the master would then collect the money. You could make mean dialogue traps then:

The master does so and smiles:"As you wish, dear. Thanks for giving me all money".

On the next day you have to decide then how much money you want to keep, but to earn it endure wearing it till your next shift. There would be minor checks of some kind of skill then if you really endure it. This way you would eventually earn enough money to pay for your freedom again, but it would be a long and humiliating experience.

And doing the same to your poor companions which you transform into slave whores would be great too. When you occasionally visit them then they would beg you and willingly give you the money they earned :D

It's been suggested before that nipple clamps could use vibrating soulgem fragments as weights, so that's indeed something I might look into. Long chains across the body are kinda tricky though as they will appear static ingame and therefore look weird during movements. For that reason I'd rather avoid them.

The payment box nipple clamps are an interesting concept and would fit well into some kind of quest, but that's scripting territory and as such I'm unable to say how feasable this would be from a coding standpoint. From a modeling standpoint it should be in the realm of possibilities.

Static chains wouldn't look too bad I don't think, if linked to the body at multiple points.

I wonder if it'd be possible to create dynamic body chains using the new HDT stuff. Could be pretty sweet. If anyone knows their way around creating models using HDT, shoot me a PM, I'd like to explore that. Not as a dependency, but as an option ("If the player has HDT loaded, use the HDT models: Otherwise, use the static ones).

Both Sanguine Debauchery and Zap contains image space modifiers for blind effect. Take a look there if you're interested in ideas... main points against is that few players enjoy not seeing what's on screen. Having an option to disable it is probably a good idea ... and, both mods have sliders for the amount of blindness to apply =)

Blinder, though, not blindfold. Would still leave probably a band of 40-60% of the screen visible, ideally. 

http://www.blackstore.ch/shop/contents/media/scalloped_brow_p_4899a8f410e15.jpg

http://nemesisleather.com/Joomla/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/product/ponygirl2.jpg

If there was somehow a way to keep a third person item displayed during first person view (or somehow render it ingame at will at a certain position) apart from the arms and weapons we could just use the actual blinder mesh and position it a camera height. Not sure if that's possible.

That'd be a bad approach, I think. The only situation in which that would work well, would be for users of the Immersive First Person mod.

Eventually we would need "BNCWP" (Bouncing nipple clamp weights physics) too ;).

More seriously though would it be possible to extract physics or models from other games?

There is the very interesting xstoryplayer game http://www.xmoonproductions.com/. While the models don't look too good it is the first adult game afaik which tries serious physics. If memory serves right you can try the bondage toys in the demo too, so it might be worth a look, at least for inspiration.

And then there is illusion. http://www.illusion.jp/preview/realplay/index.html

Their new game Real Play promises to finally become dark themed again and they try some physics now too :). Maybe bondage items or animations could be somehow copied or at least ease work as examples?

Glad you guys are liking it so far.

I'm using the UNP body, and the UNP assets, but I'm getting minor clipping in the upper arms :s Any idea on how to fix?

Have same minor upper arm clipping aswell for UNP.

For the rest it seems fine though!

Although the player.placeatme container items do not trigger any of the devious devices popups that you normally get, but if you add each item individually by making them or using additem in console they do seem to work fine.

The armbinder from the container also bugs the animation, it adds the binder on the back of the body, but my arms stay in normal resting position except my hands are gone (this 'broken' armbinder has a "hand" icon when browsing apparel inventory, the other armbinder has a "shield" icon in the inventory list and does have proper animation and shows popup messages when putting it on aswell)

Hm, the unpb coversion for the armbinder was done externally this time, but it looked fine when I tested it myself back then (and again just now) with the UNPB Blessed Body and the one included in the Bodychange mod.

Assuming that you're in fact using the UNPB version of the assets pack, could those of you who have this problem take a look at Coopervane's suggestion above and see if that could be causing it?

If that doesn't change anything then please point me to the download location where you got the body from so that I can test it myself.

Yeah, that's the mod I have too the blessed body one and downloaded it from nexus too about a month ago or so, and on the minimum you get the minor clipping, and it gets worse if I increase body size. (though the clipping seems to change to a lower position when changing weight, on minimum there is minor clipping on the top part of the binder and on maximum there is alot of clipping lower down on the armbinder.)

I tried minimum, maximum and a couple in between, all had clipping for me.

More seriously though would it be possible to extract physics <sic> from other games?

No, definitely not.

It'd be possible to apply physics to nipple clamps if we had a mesh designed to work with HDT, though, that's outside of my realm of expertise. Again, if anyone who knows their way around HDT feels like PM'ing me, we can explore that possibility.

There was a mod for Oblivion that allowed the player's vision to be partially blocked by their helmet, depending on the type.  I believe that was achieved by actually placing the "blocking" pieces around the PC's head when in first person mode.

For the poll I voted for pony gear, mostly because Zaz has several different head harnesses available already-- although seeing one integrated via the Integration Mod would be nifty.

A body harness that plays nice with the armbinder would be very cool, or your standard sort of pony boots-- that would require the HDT heels system though, to avoid smushed ankles.

Glad you guys are liking it so far.

I'm using the UNP body, and the UNP assets, but I'm getting minor clipping in the upper arms :s Any idea on how to fix?

Have same minor upper arm clipping aswell for UNP.

For the rest it seems fine though!

Although the player.placeatme container items do not trigger any of the devious devices popups that you normally get, but if you add each item individually by making them or using additem in console they do seem to work fine.

The armbinder from the container also bugs the animation, it adds the binder on the back of the body, but my arms stay in normal resting position except my hands are gone (this 'broken' armbinder has a "hand" icon when browsing apparel inventory, the other armbinder has a "shield" icon in the inventory list and does have proper animation and shows popup messages when putting it on aswell)

Hm, the unpb coversion for the armbinder was done externally this time, but it looked fine when I tested it myself back then (and again just now) with the UNPB Blessed Body and the one included in the Bodychange mod.

Assuming that you're in fact using the UNPB version of the assets pack, could those of you who have this problem take a look at Coopervane's suggestion above and see if that could be causing it?

If that doesn't change anything then please point me to the download location where you got the body from so that I can test it myself.

Yeah, that's the mod I have too the blessed body one and downloaded it from nexus too about a month ago or so, and on the minimum you get the minor clipping, and it gets worse if I increase body size. (though the clipping seems to change to a lower position when changing weight, on minimum there is minor clipping on the top part of the binder and on maximum there is alot of clipping lower down on the armbinder.)

I tried minimum, maximum and a couple in between, all had clipping for me.

Strange. Could you pm me with your load order and your "femalebody_0" & "femalebody_1" nif files (located in 'meshes\actors\character\character assets')?

More seriously though would it be possible to extract physics <sic> from other games?

No, definitely not.

It'd be possible to apply physics to nipple clamps if we had a mesh designed to work with HDT, though, that's outside of my realm of expertise. Again, if anyone who knows their way around HDT feels like PM'ing me, we can explore that possibility.

I'd be interested in learning more about it too, so add me to the mailing list as well

Voted for piece of pony gear.

pony_ride_by_artboyz00-d3h1tnr.jpg

+

http://www.creationkit.com/SetVehicle_-_Actor

/evil evil evil

That function would be perfect for this kind of stuff. Unfortunately it would also require a lot of custom animations...

Ok, I've taken a (brief) look through the previous posts in this topic and I can't see the answer to my problem there (or not as it relates to me, anyway). I've spawned the Devious Container to take a look at the new gear and put on the armbinder (nothing else was equipped at the time). As has been reported in previous posts, my arms remain at the default rest minus my hands. I'm using CBBE, rather than UMP and I re-ran FNIS after installation.

Can someone tell me where I'm going wrong? Or is a full restart of my game going to be needed?

Ok, I've taken a (brief) look through the previous posts in this topic and I can't see the answer to my problem there (or not as it relates to me, anyway). I've spawned the Devious Container to take a look at the new gear and put on the armbinder (nothing else was equipped at the time). As has been reported in previous posts, my arms remain at the default rest minus my hands. I'm using CBBE, rather than UMP and I re-ran FNIS after installation.

Can someone tell me where I'm going wrong? Or is a full restart of my game going to be needed?

The assets do nothing by themselves in-game: You'll need the scripts from Integration to power them.

I love the armbinder, absolutely fantastic.  :D

I was just wondering, i found a few animations in the console for the armbinder, but when equiping the armbinder i always get the same animation, when do those other animations play? 

Glad you like it.

A minor pending update to the Integration pack will expand upon an existing feature to make use of some of them, so stay tuned.

underbust corset , wait. Isn't that the thing u added because off me? or? am i wrong

The corset was request a few pages ago and could possibly be made to fit to your suggestions. Haven't finalized any of the suggested designs yet.

Yes, I'm afraid you'll have to restart your game.

Nah, just kidding. The contents of the devious containers don't have any scripts attached to them and serve mainly preview and testing purposes for those that don't use any additional mods like the integration framework. If you want scripted items you need to access them through the Integration mod.

There have been some reports of notable clipping around the arms at all weight values when using the armbinder in conjunction with unpb. I've tried to identify the cause but have been unable to replicate the issue. Does anybody else here have an idea what could be causing it for these users?

Things that have been excluded are:

• outfits that affect the body shape
  • wrong body mesh
  • wrong assets version
  • other mods unrelated to DD

HI and thanks for some awesome gear, attached a pic with some of it on :D

Got a little prob though and with so many mods using your assets not quite sure where to askso decided to ask where to ask here, hope thats OK

Got trussed up as shown in pic by bandit (Submit/belt) and cant seem to free myself. In the settings for devices there is mention of key crafting but although it was set on easy (just an iron Ingot) I cant seem to find anyone to make a key or anywhere to craft one myself.

Hoping of being pointed in the right direction

Incidently voted for Pony gear myself, a horsetail buttplug with HDT would rock

post-173988-0-33531500-1388346720_thumb.jpg

HI and thanks for some awesome gear, attached a pic with some of it on :D

Got a little prob though and with so many mods using your assets not quite sure where to askso decided to ask where to ask here, hope thats OK

Got trussed up as shown in pic by bandit (Submit/belt) and cant seem to free myself. In the settings for devices there is mention of key crafting but although it was set on easy (just an iron Ingot) I cant seem to find anyone to make a key or anywhere to craft one myself.

Hoping of being pointed in the right direction

Incidently voted for Pony gear myself, a horsetail buttplug with HDT would rock

To make the keys, you first have to have done the Forbidden Tome quest, started in the Arcaneum. reading the book and triggering the quest gives you key recipes. Crafted at a Forge, under miscellaneous.

xp32 or canderes are likely the best candidates to advise you guys on HDT.  Canderes has a bunch of helpful HDT tutorials on youtube:(http://www.youtube.com/user/Canderes509?feature=watch).  

I don't know if they follow this thread though, so you might have to get in touch with them.

I'm not sure that you'd need to set up a special havoc system for nipple clamps. I've attached a file that has several examples of nipple ornaments that work just absolutely fine with hdt - tested with 12/7.  They appear to be based on unp bodyslide's tbbp mesh, which just happens to be my preferred body :)RSC UNP 1.3.7z. Only problem is they are _0 only.

Tossed an armbinder on an NPC companion and it worked great; the problem became that to remove it, it was demanding a key. All the keys I can make with the mod seem to not work on this.

Also for whatever reason it seems the steel posture collar has stopped working; it gives no messages when being put on and does not require a key to remove.

Still, very cool.

I'm not sure that you'd need to set up a special havoc system for nipple clamps. I've attached a file that has several examples of nipple ornaments that work just absolutely fine with hdt - tested with 12/7.  They appear to be based on unp bodyslide's tbbp mesh, which just happens to be my preferred body :)attachicon.gifRSC UNP 1.3.7z. Only problem is they are _0 only.

xp32 or canderes are likely the best candidates to advise you guys on HDT.  Canderes has a bunch of helpful HDT tutorials on youtube:(http://www.youtube.com/user/Canderes509?feature=watch).  

I don't know if they follow this thread though, so you might have to get in touch with them.

Thanks, will take a look.

Tossed an armbinder on an NPC companion and it worked great; the problem became that to remove it, it was demanding a key. All the keys I can make with the mod seem to not work on this.

Also for whatever reason it seems the steel posture collar has stopped working; it gives no messages when being put on and does not require a key to remove.

Still, very cool.

The key that those use is the "Restraints" key (Though, I'm updating them to not require a key to remove from other actors: Loosening straps, consistency, etc).

The steel posture collar definitely still works in my game. Post a copy of your log over in the integration thread, and I'll help you troubleshoot it.