Right, my bad. The poll doesn't look too promising in that regard.

But who knows, someone could be working on such a thing right now...

and now, you got all of us excited! :D

Don't mind me, I'm just throwing some wild guesses into the room.

By the way, you haven't seen a little red ball lying around here, have you?

Yea, remember last pool?

nipple clamps: 127 votes

armbinder: 130

I really hope to nipple clamps win this time for two reasons:

1 - For the sake of future pools, as the nipple clamps been high expected and always delayed

2 - As Zadil already said before "I've actually worked on a few custom nipple and labia piercings a while back already, just never gotten around to include them". So i think it should be a quick release, unlike the corset, which I believe to look good in a tight waist without looking like belt is loose will take ages of work.

Regarding your second point:

The pair of clamps would definitely be a much quicker release than the corset, but it would also focus on actual clamps, not the piercings you mentioned.

Another thing worth mentioning again from several pages back is that the breasts/nipples area is very prone to variations among different player characters, so it may only end up looking right for those who only use the default cbbe 3.2 or unpb body (you know, the body configurations stated in the mod requirements).

I'm using the UNPB Redux and uses the UNPB version of this mod and the armbinder is causing clipping around the shoulders while equiped. Just thought I should let you know.

Anyway, keep up the good work and keep giving Min stuff to work with.

Hm, I've had two other users report this problem before, but it seems to work fine for everybody else who uses unpb. I'm still hoping someone else here can point out the cause of this.

While getting a little edumacating reading in when I ran across a blog you might find useful. http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/bering-in-mind/2013/12/30/a-bakers-dozen-old-fashioned-anti-erection-gadgets-for-men-with-illustrations/

Interesting, though laregly focusing on male devices. Still, thanks. The information might be appliable to female devices to some degree.

hey there, been using your stuff for ages now, but for my own personal use I want to change the body slot that the belt uses so I can also wear the hdt skirt that uses same slot. I have changed slots on things many times before and know to change the armor/armour addon and nif files. my question. Is this gonna break my game in any way because of all the scripts that rely on belt? I have never swap slots on anything with pre scripted enchants on before :)

btw ive already changed all textures to pink and white to match my barby in skyrim toon :D

Devious Devices (Assets) has been updated to version 2.6.2

LbbavWK.jpg

• Added: 3 harness gags
  • Added: new keywords
  • Tweak: Fixed compatibility between cuffs and armbinder

Use this update with the most recent version of the integration mod (v2.6.2 and up) for best results

The harness gags introduced in this update started out as a proof of concept a while ago, but seeing as how they're now at a game-ready stage there is no reason not to make them public - even more so since it's become apparent that they won't surpass the other poll choices any time soon.

Unfortunately this update has destroyed said poll, so I guess we'll have no choice but to start over again, this time obviously minus the harness gag and some other less popular options.

Two new user galleries (aelie & Srende) have been added to the description that showcase the new gag ingame. Here's a quick preview:

msg-184189-0-70358600-1388574473.jpg

BZZB4zG.jpg

hey there, been using your stuff for ages now, but for my own personal use I want to change the body slot that the belt uses so I can also wear the hdt skirt that uses same slot. I have changed slots on things many times before and know to change the armor/armour addon and nif files. my question. Is this gonna break my game in any way because of all the scripts that rely on belt? I have never swap slots on anything with pre scripted enchants on before :)

btw ive already changed all textures to pink and white to match my barby in skyrim toon :D

Hm, depending on which new slot you assign it to it might prevent you from wearing some of the other devices at the same time, but that's the worst I'd expect to happen.

I'm sure your character must be quite a sight.

I made that same mistake with my first poll, :P.

Yeah, I remember. Unfortunately I don't think there is a way around this since the mod description and the support thread are so closely linked...

i wouldnt mind seeing some screenshots :)

as a side note, i've changed a bunch of slots around on various mods myself, i keep a text file of what i have in each slot so i can make sure nothing conflicts! (i've had no problems, btw)

Heh. I remember, back in the early days of this mod, complaining a little bit about the slot choices Zadil'd made. I ended up going back and redoing many of my custom ones to clear the slots he'd used. 

Luckily I'd also made a record of what I'd been doing over the previous months. It took a while to get everything wearable and visible, but in the end the hours were time very well spent. Thanks for being an obstinate butt, Zadil ;)

I'm using the UNPB Redux and uses the UNPB version of this mod and the armbinder is causing clipping around the shoulders while equiped. Just thought I should let you know.

Hm, I've had two other users report this problem before, but it seems to work fine for everybody else who uses unpb. I'm still hoping someone else here can point out the cause of this.

Well, I fixed my problem. I guess the UNPB Redux uses slightly modified arms, shoulders, elbows, etc... So, I tried using the 2.2 version that can be found here and no more clipping around the elbows. Also, I just realized I said shoulders in my original post when I meant elbows. Oh well.

Yep, poll has been reset once again <_<, sorry for the inconvenience. On the upside the file structure of the mod now adheres to NMM installation guidelines.
Let's move on and pretend that never happened.

Heh. I remember, back in the early days of this mod, complaining a little bit about the slot choices Zadil'd made. I ended up going back and redoing many of my custom ones to clear the slots he'd used. 

Luckily I'd also made a record of what I'd been doing over the previous months. It took a while to get everything wearable and visible, but in the end the hours were time very well spent. Thanks for being an obstinate butt, Zadil ;)

Right, uh... I'll just take that as a compliment.

The gags don't seem to be opening my player's mouth.

Please post any script-related issues in the integration mod support forum (and make sure that you're using the latest version).

Well, I fixed my problem. I guess the UNPB Redux uses slightly modified arms, shoulders, elbows, etc... So, I tried using the 2.2 version that can be found here and no more clipping around the elbows. Also, I just realized I said shoulders in my original post when I meant elbows. Oh well.

The unpb redux version you're referring to wouldn't happen to be this one, would it? Because that one should work, it's the one I tested it with.

Zadil and company, you guys are goddamn awesome.

We aim to please.

Just out of curiosity, what can we expect with "A piece of pony gear". Are we talking about something small such as a butt plug with a tail or hoof mittens, or something big such as an entire harnass?

Right now everything's possible. Chances are it will be a fairly simple item at first with more complex pony gear to follow if people are interested in seeing more of that.

the new Update works fine on UNPetite

bxefg13u3zrk.jpg

i24zls5r6xl3.jpg

konvertiert with SK Armor patcher

Good to know. Thanks for the info.

Just an idea, how about an inflatable mouth gag with varying amounts of dialog understandability depending on how inflated it is?

Another idea, a latex hood?

Just ideas, I'm sure you have a lot of things on your plate.

I might do an inflatable gag at one point maybe (I figure it would be a modified version of the panel gag with a pump hanging out at the front). Not sure there would be different degrees of inflation though as it would require a lot of dialogue.

I remember seeing screenshots where the player was wearing a latex hood already, though I'm afraid I don't know what mod it was from exactly.

We aim to please.

Oh, you do. Even when you ignore some of us :)

Can I make a suggestion?

Perhaps a varient chastity belt that leaves the anus accessable; plug only for the front, and this time instead of just oral animations allowed, it allows oral and anal.

PS: I voted for Pony Gear myself; I'd love to see a belt/gloves combo that locks the arms at the side, fists front and held in a ball inside a fake leather/latex hoof glove, preventing the user from holding items and such.

We aim to please.

Oh, you do. Even when you ignore some of us :)

Ok... I'll just take that as another compliment.

Can I make a suggestion?

Perhaps a varient chastity belt that leaves the anus accessable; plug only for the front, and this time instead of just oral animations allowed, it allows oral and anal.

PS: I voted for Pony Gear myself; I'd love to see a belt/gloves combo that locks the arms at the side, fists front and held in a ball inside a fake leather/latex hoof glove, preventing the user from holding items and such.

Hm, the padded belt has a small backplate at the bottom rear that I designed for that purpose a while back and could be removed. But the exact effect this would have on sex scenes would depend on the integration framework.

oh, it is. Dragging us along into your vision is something to be proud of. 

So. Explicitly. Thank you, Zadil, for your work. You too, Min.

You're very welcome, Pinute. I'll definitely take that as a compliment and I'm sure Min will too.

There will be a lot more dragging in 2014.

Can I make a suggestion?

Hm, the padded belt has a small backplate at the bottom rear that I designed for that purpose a while back and could be removed. But the exact effect this would have on sex scenes would depend on the integration framework.

oh, it is. Dragging us along into your vision is something to be proud of. 

So. Explicitly. Thank you, Zadil, for your work. You too, Min.

You're very welcome, Pinute. I'll definitely take that as a compliment and I'm sure Min will too.

There will be a lot more dragging in 2014.

Remember the zad_PermitAnal keyword I had you add last patch? Throw that on your backdoorless belt, and it'll work. 

EDIT: Whoops, missed Pinute's post. You're welcome, glad you're having fun with it :D.

@Zadil, Min

Wow, you guys have been working hard; 2 new *toys* already. :ph34r:

Will upload some screenshots later, once I get a chance to play with them.

Thanks for all the hard work.

Your images have been of excellent quality in the past, so I'm really looking forward to them.

Can I make a suggestion?

Remember the zad_PermitAnal keyword I had you add last patch? Throw that on your backdoorless belt, and it'll work. 

Like magic. Alright, I'll keep that on mind once I work on it. Definitely won't update the mod anytime soon though unless it's a matter of life and death since I don't want to break the poll again.

Wait no, that never happened.

Some screenshots, as promised.

The various devices comported stupendously to the resplendent asseveration of your enduring aspiration. I am deeply touched by your dedication.  :o

Gag:

ckm7bgac27ixocszn.jpg

ckm7bdrwspwy0bidf.jpg

Gag with drippy stuff - for fun:

ckm7bijbsybhdmfnn.jpg

ckm7bjhsb08gz7oar.jpg

Armbinder:

ckm7bo710zoczr2rn.jpg

ckm7blxuhif5051ab.jpg

ckm7bvet99qdqezlv.jpg

ckm7brvd0vqynaojn.jpg

ckm7bt6dx6zoaf9vn.jpg