I'm not sure what I'd prefer, the corset or the clamps.

The corset could be very tight and restrictive, possibly reducing stamina regeneration due to your inability to breathe properly.

But the nipple clamps have the potential for fun ideas. Something that springs to mind is an enchantment that detects whether or not the character is nude, with the clamps gradually tightening the longer you are covered up. Sexlab aroused already does something similar with the 'exhibitionism' option.

Truth be told, I see a ton of potential in all of these options, apart from perhaps the riding crop, as several whips and crops already exist in mods.

As an addendum, as this my first actual post in any Devious Devices thread, I'd just like to say thanks for your awesome work in making Skyrim a better place. xD

I'm not sure that you'd need to set up a special havoc system for nipple clamps. I've attached a file that has several examples of nipple ornaments that work just absolutely fine with hdt - tested with 12/7.  They appear to be based on unp bodyslide's tbbp mesh, which just happens to be my preferred body :)attachicon.gifRSC UNP 1.3.7z. Only problem is they are _0 only.

It'd be possible to apply physics to nipple clamps if we had a mesh designed to work with HDT, though, that's outside of my realm of expertise. Again, if anyone who knows their way around HDT feels like PM'ing me, we can explore that possibility.

xp32 or canderes are likely the best candidates to advise you guys on HDT.  Canderes has a bunch of helpful HDT tutorials on youtube:(http://www.youtube.com/user/Canderes509?feature=watch).  

I don't know if they follow this thread though, so you might have to get in touch with them.

Thanks, will take a look.

Tossed an armbinder on an NPC companion and it worked great; the problem became that to remove it, it was demanding a key. All the keys I can make with the mod seem to not work on this.

Also for whatever reason it seems the steel posture collar has stopped working; it gives no messages when being put on and does not require a key to remove.

Still, very cool.

The key that those use is the "Restraints" key (Though, I'm updating them to not require a key to remove from other actors: Loosening straps, consistency, etc).

The steel posture collar definitely still works in my game. Post a copy of your log over in the integration thread, and I'll help you troubleshoot it.

too bad u didn't add my request, the 1 i pm'd you about , because this would contain the corset+a chastity belt ;o 

also thanks for adding my other request (dental gag) but i don't see it winning ^^ too bad

Maby you could Do 1 hard thing , and a small thing from the poll

It's a shame there won't be any head gear again. Was going to vote for a piece of pony gear, but the problem is, I'd like to know exactly what piece we are talking about before I'm voting on it. 

So I voted for nipple clamps instead, I prefer that over a corset (and both the corset and clamps are in the lead). 

So, with the riding crop idea, would it be a functional item? Would there be marks left on the skin when used? Also, would said marks be placed according to where the crop was used? So, ass and tits and wherever? I'd find that sexy, even if it's limited to when someone's bound to some piece of furniture. So, that's what I vote for. In the hope. ;)

Edit: Oh noes! It seems it's not a popular choice... Well, Nipple clamps are still sexy.

I'm not sure what I'd prefer, the corset or the clamps.

The corset could be very tight and restrictive, possibly reducing stamina regeneration due to your inability to breathe properly.

But the nipple clamps have the potential for fun ideas. Something that springs to mind is an enchantment that detects whether or not the character is nude, with the clamps gradually tightening the longer you are covered up. Sexlab aroused already does something similar with the 'exhibitionism' option.

Truth be told, I see a ton of potential in all of these options, apart from perhaps the riding crop, as several whips and crops already exist in mods.

As an addendum, as this my first actual post in any Devious Devices thread, I'd just like to say thanks for your awesome work in making Skyrim a better place. xD

Welcome to the thread then, lavochkin. Glad you like our little mod project so far.

too bad u didn't add my request, the 1 i pm'd you about , because this would contain the corset+a chastity belt ;o 

also thanks for adding my other request (dental gag) but i don't see it winning ^^ too bad

Maby you could Do 1 hard thing , and a small thing from the poll

Consider the underbust corset a predecessor to such a device if it was to be made (just as the other options might lead to more complex variations down the road). A reasonably well made corset would be a step up in difficulty from previous devices in almost all aspects, therefore I would want to start with something simple.

It's a shame there won't be any head gear again. Was going to vote for a piece of pony gear, but the problem is, I'd like to know exactly what piece we are talking about before I'm voting on it. 

So I voted for nipple clamps instead, I prefer that over a corset (and both the corset and clamps are in the lead). 

No head gear? What about the harness gag?

I'm not sure what the pony gear piece would be myself yet, but the result would be influenced by the wishes of the community if it ended up as the most popular choice.

Not sure on how the pony gear would be as well as nipple clamps. So I voted on harness gag. Pony gear sounds hot tho.

Like to take this chance to thank you for the hard quality work you guys have been putting into the Devious Device mods

Thanks, OniZai. Much appreciated.

So, with the riding crop idea, would it be a functional item? Would there be marks left on the skin when used? Also, would said marks be placed according to where the crop was used? So, ass and tits and wherever? I'd find that sexy, even if it's limited to when someone's bound to some piece of furniture. So, that's what I vote for. In the hope. ;)

Edit: Oh noes! It seems it's not a popular choice... Well, Nipple clamps are still sexy.

You're voting purely for the actual item here, not it's in-game behaviour or features - but that's not to say that suggestions like these go unnoticed.

I'm not sure what the pony gear piece would be myself yet, but the result would be influenced by the wishes of the community if it ended up as the most popular choice.

Oh I didn't mean you didn't offer to make headgear, I just meant that it's starting to look like head gear will not make it through the poll. I probably needed to phrase that better.

Oh I didn't mean you didn't offer to make headgear, I just meant that it's starting to look like head gear will not make it through the poll. I probably needed to phrase that better.

Right, my bad. The poll doesn't look too promising in that regard.

But who knows, someone could be working on such a thing right now...

:o

Headgear faces two problems in the poll:

1) It already exists, the ZaZ pack for instance has some avalible, along with others, and people are more likely to vote for things that they cannot currently use, rather than something that they can via another mod.

2) You've specified that it will have a head-harness, and whilst that looks really hot in real life, most of us are well aware from past experiance that it won't look good in Skyrim. The reason is hair, it's simply not possible to make an over-the-head harness that can work with any and all hairstyles, there's going to be ugly clipping issues with one thing or the other nomatter what you do.

I was very tempted to vote for it, both times, because i can see how usefull it could be for various quests and scenes, it could open a lot of doors, and knowing Min's talent for putting thease things in-game, i have no doubt it could exceed what's been done before.

But alas, gags already exist, and i feel very confident saying that it would look wonky with all my favorite hairstyles due to the inclusion of a head-harness, so my vote ended up elsewhere.

I just LOOOVE the armbinder addition :D been waiting for that for quite some time now, I have an idea though.. do you think its possible to use the armbinder as the animation for the "hands tied" idle? just like the zaz restraints item effect? That way the character can still walk around with the armbinder on? Even if its jsut an optional file download? :3

I just LOOOVE the armbinder addition :D been waiting for that for quite some time now, I have an idea though.. do you think its possible to use the armbinder as the animation for the "hands tied" idle? just like the zaz restraints item effect? That way the character can still walk around with the armbinder on? Even if its jsut an optional file download? :3

Hmm? You can already walk around with the armbinder on.

Yea, remember last pool?

nipple clamps: 127 votes

armbinder: 130

I really hope to nipple clamps win this time for two reasons:

1 - For the sake of future pools, as the nipple clamps been high expected and always delayed

2 - As Zadil already said before "I've actually worked on a few custom nipple and labia piercings a while back already, just never gotten around to include them". So i think it should be a quick release, unlike the corset, which I believe to look good in a tight waist without looking like belt is loose will take ages of work.

Hmm? You can already walk around with the armbinder on.

oh sorry i meant that the character would be able to walk with hands inside the armbinder just like the xaz wrist bindings effect where it uses the "offsetboundstanding.hkx" file :)

right now my character walks around with the armbinder on but the arms are moving about freely

Are you running DD Integration? Looks like you manually added the wrong item to your inventory (The asset, not the scripted item intended for regular gameplay)

okies got the new sexlab, zaz animation pack, FNIS, DD assets, Sexlab Aroused, and DD integration..

I read the DD book from the forbidden shelf in the Arcaneum then went on to craft an armbinder, I equipped it but nothing happened :(  nothing showed up, its like my toon was wearing invisible armor, (same with other craftable DD items like plugs and belts) i still had the old asset only armbinder, i equipped that too and it appeared just like the screenshot i posted earlier but the invisible armbinder was equipped as well O_O not sure if I messed up somewhere again or is this related to your earlier PSA about the Sexlab Arousal not being backwards compatible? :)

PS: I tried manually activating the armbinder idle animations via console and they work though

^ just did still getting same results

Come post in the Integration thread, and let's continue. Two things: Is the MCM menu for Devious Devices showing up? I need a copy of your Papyrus.0.log. Post it in the other thread, and we'll continue troubleshooting.