One thing though, and this is a thought thinking back to how Zaz binding gear works on companions; Whenever I give, say, Lydia a couple of cuffs to bind her wrists, her normal idle animations cycle will eventually override zaz's bound-wrists animation, and then she will be walking around as if she had nothing attached to her. I'm not sure if this only happens to me, but if it doesn't, you should probably take it into consideration if you haven't already.

I'm still kinda waiting for a mod that will allow that kind of Idle animation cycle for the player, as every NPC in Skyrim seems to have it when they are just standing around.

Slight off-topic, but the "xaz Test Cuffs" refresh their binding on the npc, so they can't break out. Target the npc and "equipitem 02007354" on them. 02 is the load order as usual.

On topic: Awesome stuff. I'm really looking forward to seeing that armbinder in action!

Will it be compatible with the rest of the things in Zap? Mostly thinking of item slots here... Is there a preview/beta available for download?

One thing though, and this is a thought thinking back to how Zaz binding gear works on companions; Whenever I give, say, Lydia a couple of cuffs to bind her wrists, her normal idle animations cycle will eventually override zaz's bound-wrists animation, and then she will be walking around as if she had nothing attached to her. I'm not sure if this only happens to me, but if it doesn't, you should probably take it into consideration if you haven't already.

I'm still kinda waiting for a mod that will allow that kind of Idle animation cycle for the player, as every NPC in Skyrim seems to have it when they are just standing around.

Slight off-topic, but the "xaz Test Cuffs" refresh their binding on the npc, so they can't break out. Target the npc and "equipitem 02007354" on them. 02 is the load order as usual.

On topic: Awesome stuff. I'm really looking forward to seeing that armbinder in action!

Will it be compatible with the rest of the things in Zap? Mostly thinking of item slots here... Is there a preview/beta available for download?

The Armbinder uses slot 33 (Hands slot), given that we need the hands to not render to avoid clipping through the thing. So yeah, it should be compatible with the things from your mod (Though, the cuffs would clip / the script on the cuffs wouldn't play nice with my scripts on the armbinder, I imagine. Wouldn't want to wear both simultaneously).

I'll PM you shortly with the current beta. Decided not to bother, since we're releasing 2.5.6 shortly. Check back later today :P

I was checking my DA messages, when I saw UrbanSniper's post, so far, it looks amazing! :)

Will it really be completely irremoveable by the Dragonborn's own self? That's something I look forward to greatly :)

UrbanSniper's image compilations on DA are quite nice indeed. To everyone who enjoyed his previous writings for this mod I suggest that you take a look at some of his other stories he submitted there. They are worth the time.

Like with previous devices, the release details will be configurable through the MCM menu added by the Integration framework and depend on whether or not the player has hardcore mode enabled. If so, then it's unlikely that you will be able to release yourself without external help - you'll have to ask nicely though.

I was checking my DA messages, when I saw UrbanSniper's post, so far, it looks amazing! :)

Will it really be completely irremoveable by the Dragonborn's own self? That's something I look forward to greatly :)

UrbanSniper's image compilations on DA are quite nice indeed. To everyone who enjoyed his previous writings for this mod I suggest that you take a look at some of his other stories he submitted there. They are worth the time.

Like with previous devices, the release details will be configurable through the MCM menu added by the Integration framework and depend on whether or not the player has hardcore mode enabled. If so, then it's unlikely that you will be able to release yourself without external help - you'll have to ask nicely though.

I'll make sure that I greatly irritate Serana to begin with then ;)

Apologies if this has been mentioned before but I'm having a small problem in my current game.

I have a few companions, some that I have added recently, who have been appearing in the game with Devious Devices but they do not have them in their inventory so I can't unlock them. Is this normal and is it possible to clear these items from the companions with the Console?

Apologies if this has been mentioned before but I'm having a small problem in my current game.

I have a few companions, some that I have added recently, who have been appearing in the game with Devious Devices but they do not have them in their inventory so I can't unlock them. Is this normal and is it possible to clear these items from the companions with the Console?

That's a rare (Even more rare in the upcoming 2.5.6, fixed a cause of the issue) problem with my part of the mod (Integration), not with the assets :P

Take everything from your follower's inventory, then run a 'removeallitems' console command on them (Or, if you don't want to do that, you can click the NPC, and type 'showallitems' to find the ID of the desynchronized items).

If you have further trouble / require further assistance with this issue, feel free to post in the integration thread about it.

That's a rare (Even more rare in the upcoming 2.5.6, fixed a cause of the issue) problem with my part of the mod (Integration), not with the assets :P

Take everything from your follower's inventory, then run a 'removeallitems' console command on them (Or, if you don't want to do that, you can click the NPC, and type 'showallitems' to find the ID of the desynchronized items).

If you have further trouble / require further assistance with this issue, feel free to post in the integration thread about it.

If it was something they already had (from For the Masses) it is part of their outfit. Reset their inventory and it should get them to reacquire their gear. You may have to do it several times since the belts are randomly added to outfits. Make sure you take anything from them you want them to have again as it will remove any items you have given them.

vAzptP8.jpg

The assets pack has been updated to version 2.6.0 and includes the following changes:

• Added: armbinder
  • Added: a few new keywords
  • Added: container to quickly access all devices through console
  • Fixed: normal tangents of nif files
  • Fixed: world models not displaying properly inside the CK
  • Tweak: items names (IDs left untouched)
  • Tweak: inventory appearance of items
  • Tweak: inflatable plug glossiness

For the best experience use this update together with the updated version of the Integration framework.

A new poll for chosing the next devious item will follow shortly - last chance to make your suggestions heard if you haven't already.

Hah, this is wonderful. Thank you for your work.

One funny thing that happened was I tried to sit down in the chair by the front door of my house in Whiterun while wearing the binder and when I auto stood up I ended up outside the house and fell into nothingness before being moved back into the house again. Not really a bug or something to even worry about but I just thought I would share :P

Thanks again :)

i have a problem with the armbinder my character don't put her hands in the armbinder and don't get tpose.

she use her normal standing idle but she has no hands

oh and of course i run fnis

Post a copy of your log over in the Integration thread (not an assets problem), and we'll take a look at the problem.

Have same minor upper arm clipping aswell for UNP.

For the rest it seems fine though!

Although the player.placeatme container items do not trigger any of the devious devices popups that you normally get, but if you add each item individually by making them or using additem in console they do seem to work fine.

The armbinder from the container also bugs the animation, it adds the binder on the back of the body, but my arms stay in normal resting position except my hands are gone (this 'broken' armbinder has a "hand" icon when browsing apparel inventory, the other armbinder has a "shield" icon in the inventory list and does have proper animation and shows popup messages when putting it on aswell)