Site is back up after extended downtime

20 hours ago, Evaloves4 said:

> It's not that I complain or something, rather curios to see if the "To the top" feature will be returned? Missing that little up arrow in down right corner :D

16 hours ago, Evaloves4 said:

> Thanks for adding "Back to top" button :D

HA HA! I had noticed it missing also. Not sure when it came back.

Thanks @Ashal and staff for keeping the site alive! 

It took me 3 tries over 4 days just to get a clean disk only Sims 3 with mods loaded on my newer laptop, sooooooooooooo..................................

YOU ARE LIKE A GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Evaloves4

The best way that I do the spoiler thing for images is to first upload the images then add them to my post.

Once that's done go to the top or bottom of my post box and click and hold the mouse button and move the mouse

in opposite way which should cause the page to move up or down and it'll highlight all of the images as they go by.

Once all images are highlighted click the eye icon and it'll mass spoiler everything that you have highlighted.

@xyzxyz

A lot of features were turned off after the server problems and are being added back as testing is being done.

On 1/20/2022 at 6:06 PM, myuhinny said:

@Evaloves4

The best way that I do the spoiler thing for images is to first upload the images then add them to my post.

Once that's done go to the top or bottom of my post box and click and hold the mouse button and move the mouse

in opposite way which should cause the page to move up or down and it'll highlight all of the images as they go by.

Once all images are highlighted click the eye icon and it'll mass spoiler everything that you have highlighted.

> Thanks for tips.

2 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

I'm getting the "Oops something went wrong . . " message again when I try to clear my notifications. It's not every time but it's not far off.

I've noticed it too over the last few days. It's inconsistent, earlier today it was happening, this evening (UK time) it's been fine

8 hours ago, Evaloves4 said:

> I just tried to post in my latest "Like father like son" diary but the site doesn't save my post. tried two times and the posts didn't show up, plus there is an error in posting the like. I still didn't used my 20 likes quota.

> Things are working good again. Thanks for fixing it.