Site is back up after extended downtime

Ashal - you, CPU and the team needn't apologize. Shit breaks or becomes corrupted at times. For example, we've all had to reinstall Skyrim a millions times, especially LE.  Just sorry you and others had to go into "panic" mode to get things straightened out.

You do all of us a great service by providing the website and SexLab that makes all of our games much more exciting to play. Thank you.

Edited by C5Kev
11 hours ago, JDMMk3 said:

Glad the sites back up, thank you for your hard work ^_^. Hopefully we're back up and running 100% soon as I need to finish my download for Tsukiro on Wabbajack which relies on the LL api for downloads. 

yes pls, im waiting for it too xD

8 hours ago, C5Kev said:

Ashal - you, CPU and the team needn't apologize. Shit breaks or becomes corrupted at times. For example, we've all had to re-installed Skyrim a millions times, especially LE.  Just sorry you and others had to go into "panic" mode to get things straightened out.

You do all of us a great service by providing the website and SexLab that makes all of our games much more exciting to play. Thank you.

I believe this sums it up best... great comment ?

Thank you and your persistent team very much for combining your forces successfully bringing our lovely server to work.:classic_happy:
Smartfon raises a big mug of cold drink crowned with foam to your health!?

P.S.
I guess you'll have to put some sort of restriction on my posting comments so this case doesn't occur again.?
I sincerely apologize if all of this happened because of my actions.?

14 hours ago, Latuda said:

the big arrow at the bottom of the page was really useful in order to go up quickly ?

1 hour ago, Evaloves4 said:

rather curios to see if the "To the top" feature will be returned? Missing that little up arrow in down right corner

If your computer is not named after a fruit:

• Ctrl+Home takes you to the top of the page.
  • Ctrl+End takes you to the bottom of the page.
  • Alt+F4 renders the above controls moot.

1 hour ago, Tiruil said:

I am glad the site is back though, but I am curious, what occured ?

Doo-doo. Doo-doo occurred.

Edited by Vyxenne
Because she's unCtrlable
8 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

If your computer is not named after a fruit:

• Ctrl+Home takes you to the top of the page.
  • Ctrl+End takes you to the bottom of the page.
  • Alt+F4 renders the above controls moot.

> Thanks, Vyxenne, I know shortcuts and keys. That's not a problem. Since we had that feature earlier I am just asking if it is possible to have it again. Not, demanding :D