Bad Ends Revived: Riften

View File

What is This Mod?

An Extension for my Prison Mod "Prison Alternative" which adds new Execution - themed events to the Experience.

Events take Place in Riften (duh...) and will add new ways to get your Butt-hole widened, and/or your lifespan shortened.

Features

-Adds two new events with multiple variations and outcomes, depending on the presence of a follower and the Survival-chance slider in PA´s MCM.

-Guillotine Event Features Rape before and during Execution. Its possible for you and your follower to survive this Event.

-Hanging Event Features support for NPC-only Executions. As well as persistent Bodies. You can therefore get yourself a nice permanent decoration if you decide to settle into Honeyside. The Event is currently not survivable, but this feature is planned.

About NPC Executions

-This Feature should be considered as an Encore, rather than an meaningful Gameplay Element. NPC executions require manual activation via the chain on the Left side of the Gallows.

Any NPC can be "marked" as follower by selecting them in the console and typing "setplayerteammate 1". This will make them visible to the Device and a valid candidate for execution. They Also have to be somewhere in Windhelm in order to be detected by the script.

Requirements

-Prison Alternative (see above), and its requirements.

-Zap8(+) (LE/SSE)

-Sexlab

-FNIS

-powerOfThrees papyrus extender (LE / SSE/AE)

-Pama´s Deadly Furniture Scripts

Installation

-Install with Mod manager of your choice and rum FNIS/Nemesis

-Run FNIS

-Its recommended to use a new Save.

-If you use this mod on an existing save, follow these steps:

Spoiler

-After installing, go to Prison ALternatives MCM, and to the "Events" Tab

-Clear the Registry and re-register Events.

-Repeat this procedure until all events are properly displayed in the List Below (it should usually work first try)

-make sure no Events are displayed twice!

clearRegistry.jpg.4448560d11a5c328f6b520153558b140.jpg

newEvents.jpg.cc33b3824d358810ce9589316020bbec.jpg

Failing to follow these steps might result in Blackscreens while in Prison.

Incompatibilities

-Devious Devices (soft incompatibility. If you know what you are doing, you can use this alongside DD, but it requires caution)

-Devious Cursed Loot (No, just no...)

-The Original "Bad Ends" by Torm

-City overhauls for Riften (Can cause Navmesh conflicts. Placing "PrisonAlternative_Executions_Riften" low in the loadorder might Resolve the issue)

-Random Sex mods can potentially break scenes (my own mod YARM, is fully save to use, however)

Future Plans

Covering the remaining cities

Special Thanks

-to t.ara for providing the Guillotines

-to Kalmah for allowing me to use his Hanging Animations

-to PsycheHHH for allowing me to use his Guillotine-Rape Animations (check out his SL-AnimationPacks, easily one of the Best on this site)

If you want some sway on the next extension, Want exclusive early access to new Stuff, or Just like my work, consider supporting me:

patreon_logo.png.0fefe68ab9dfd4b45ac6edafe6b400ca.pnghttps://subscribestar.adult/pamatronic or https://www.patreon.com/Pamatronic

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/23/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Zap8, Sexlab, FNIS, PowerOfThrees papyrus Extender, Prison Alternative, Pama´s Deadly Furniture Scripts
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

The Guillotine Event is a bit buggy (1. follower has no head, aside when she gets it from behind. 2. Wayrest PC Position Angle is slighty off to the left). The Hanging is extremly well done tho and i love the dialogue there. Good Job!

Edit: Seems like it also changes Mjolls Look back to basically Vanilla. Is that intended?

Edited by frobhub
47 minutes ago, frobhub said:

Seems like it also changes Mjolls Look back to basically Vanilla. Is that intended?

Dirty Edit, sorry, my bad. corrected.

48 minutes ago, frobhub said:

Wayrest PC Position Angle is slighty off to the left

Propably just the typical FNIS furniture misaligment? Does this happen reliably?

49 minutes ago, frobhub said:

1. follower has no head, aside when she gets it from behind.

Ok, literally no Idea on that one ?. Did you by any chance have one of the earlier patreon versions installed?

Images of these 2 problems would be appreciated

55 minutes ago, Pamatronic said:

Ok, literally no Idea on that one ?. Did you by any chance have one of the earlier patreon versions installed?

Images of these 2 problems would be appreciated

NPC looks like that all the time except during the sexlab animation. after that its back to no head. will test with more followers, maybe its on their part.

edit: not using early patreon versions.

ty for the mjoll fix :)

SkyrimSE 2021-12-24 00-27-08.png

Edited by frobhub

I have a problem in Riften, at the beginning of the party the character stopped in front of the guillotine and nothing happens.

The error will probably be on my side, but can't anyone think of what could be causing the error?

Skyrim is LE

Thanks

PS: I have a lot of animation (maybe a little too much). I don't know exactly where the problem is, maybe there is a conflict with some another mod ? This error has never happened to me before and the other mods work properly.

Spoiler

enb 2021_12_23 22_03_39_62.jpg

27 minutes ago, frobhub said:

SkyrimSE 2021-12-24 00-27-08.png

Cant say for sure, but this looks like she has some sort of headwear equipped. something that covers the head-partition, but has a missing/faulty mesh.

Try selecting her in the console and type "removeallitems" or "Unequippallitems".

But regardless, this is with 99% certainty not caused by me.

for the dance party i have a serious issue the guards get stuck and  thats it  i get 0 progress after a little while of walking and before it is asked  i am using vanilla riften there are no mods adding or changing my riften in any way so its not like they are getting lost cause of new areas its all base game riften

20 minutes ago, tecckblade said:

for the dance party i have a serious issue the guards get stuck and  thats it  i get 0 progress after a little while of walking and before it is asked  i am using vanilla riften there are no mods adding or changing my riften in any way so its not like they are getting lost cause of new areas its all base game riften

Try again or wait a while.

This is just skyrims pathfinding spazzing out. Not much i can do about it.

It should usually catch itself again after a while, but I don't have a reliable workaround just yet.

5 minutes ago, Pamatronic said:

Try again or wait a while.

This is just skyrims pathfinding spazzing out. Not much i can do about it.

It should usually catch itself again after a while, but I don't have a reliable workaround just yet.

that sucks i been trying for like an hour, a well it got to the point where the guard would turn around and walk all the way back to the keep and just start doing that over and over and over

18 minutes ago, tecckblade said:

that sucks i been trying for like an hour, a well it got to the point where the guard would turn around and walk all the way back to the keep and just start doing that over and over and over

Thats beyond the scope of wonky pathfinding.

you might have something else installed that messes with the navmesh or the guards itself. This doesn't have to be a large scale alteration of riften. This can be something minor as well. Try disabling stuff like random matchmaker or approach mods.

Thats all i can tell you with the information at hand.

Also, try using punctuation. This is exhausting to read -.-

I have long wanted to ask what kind of mod you have installed for hairstyles, which saves them when decapitating. I have KS Hairdos installed, and with these hairstyles, my character's head is constantly balding after the execution, only vanilla hairstyles are preserved.

Edited by staspidaras2
12 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

Cant say for sure, but this looks like she has some sort of headwear equipped. something that covers the head-partition, but has a missing/faulty mesh.

Try selecting her in the console and type "removeallitems" or "Unequippallitems".

But regardless, this is with 99% certainty not caused by me.

You are right. Tested it with over 20 Followers (modded and unmodded) now. With and without gear equipped. it only happens to nymphetta alura from NM. so it seems like there is something broken with that follower.

14 hours ago, staspidaras2 said:

I have long wanted to ask what kind of mod you have installed for hairstyles, which saves them when decapitating. I have KS Hairdos installed, and with these hairstyles, my character's head is constantly balding after the execution, only vanilla hairstyles are preserved.

I don't know about his mods but you can make hair stay by editing hair using nifskope.I guess author of KS Hairdos made a mistake and didn't bother to change

1.Open Nifskope

2.Search for KS hairdos mod folder

3.Find desired hairstyle

4.change sbp_31_hair to sbp_131_hair

hair.png.a7fe33c472f77e4dcd202b8e80449ab0.png

Edited by DioTorpedo
22 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

Solved

Interestingly, the character couldn't have sex with the characters added by your mod. But the character, however, could have sex with anyone else.

I was looking if anyone was already solving the same, or similar problem and eventually I found that I just had to select the "Clean System" option in the "SexLab MCM menu.

So if someone has the same problem, then there is a simple solution.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Pamatronic First of all, I would like to thank you for your hard work on it.  Great job ! I'm really looking forward to other cities.

Are you planning any more adjustments, or is it the final version for Riften? I was hoping the party would be a little longer. There are many other guards who do not participate, which is a shame. And when it came to the word about dogs, maybe a some dog could also attend the party?

ScreenShot5040.jpg

I find it a pity that the delinquent does not empty her bladder and release her bowels at the end. I know some might find that disgusting, but it makes the execution much more realistic.  I think that the gallows animation, i.e. the dance on the rope, is much better represented than in your first hanging mod. In the first animation, the delinquent is just waiting to die. In the second animation, the delinquent fights against the rope and also makes noises. That could take longer, but you can't have everything. That is certainly due to the animation. But you could make the dance duration dependent on the character's stamina. I know that won't happen.  But still a great mod.

Thanks a lot for your work!

2 hours ago, Karatur1000 said:

That could take longer, but you can't have everything. That is certainly due to the animation.

Nope, the animation loops, so i could make it infinite. The duration is an completely arbitrary choice by me.

2 hours ago, Karatur1000 said:

But you could make the dance duration dependent on the character's stamina. I know that won't happen.

I did think about that, but messing with actor values always has  chance to trigger some other mods mechanic. Stamina propably isnt as dangerous as healt, but still.

Also, considering the vast stamina differences between new games and late-game builds, this would result in way to short/long scenes for those on the ends of the spectrum.

On 12/25/2021 at 12:22 AM, poblivion said:

Are you planning any more adjustments, or is it the final version for Riften?

Making something for the other cities takes priority over fine-tuning existing stuff.

On 12/25/2021 at 12:22 AM, poblivion said:

There are many other guards who do not participate, which is a shame. And when it came to the word about dogs, maybe a some dog could also attend the party?

I´m not really a big fan of just throwing together a bumch of sexlab scenes. There are literally thousands of mods which trigger them. I prefer trying new things which we havent already seen a gazillion times over.

49 minutes ago, Pamatronic said:

Nope, the animation loops, so i could make it infinite. The duration is an completely arbitrary choice by me.

Okay. I didn't know that. I don't really know much about modding. :)

Any chance you could set that via MCM?

51 minutes ago, Pamatronic said:

I did think about that, but messing with actor values always has  chance to trigger some other mods mechanic. Stamina propably isnt as dangerous as healt, but still.

Also, considering the vast stamina differences between new games and late-game builds, this would result in way to short/long scenes for those on the ends of the spectrum.

Okay, of course that's bad if it triggers other mods. But I would consider this possibility, since you more or less called it a dancing contest in the game. :) Of course, I can imagine that it would be quite difficult to implement. I think it's more logical if a character who has little stamina lasts shorter than a character who has a lot of stamina.

But that's not bad. I still think this mod is great!  

Thanks for this mod anyway.

In the Guilloutine event ,after having sex with two guards the executioner askes pc to go into the device ,then my scene stuck at here .Player won't move and no one around have any further actions .PC and npc just stand steady .I tried to press E and player character float to the Guilloutine with no animation and nothing happens ,scene is still stuck just like before .Garotte event works fine .I use vanilla Riften and test this mod in a new save without followers .Could anyone give ideas about how to solve this?

3 hours ago, Delzaron said:

I didn't find the guillotine. Only a basket nearby the casern entrance.

I tested : i have the correct zaz version, and tested the guillotine in pamatestzone.

It will only appear during the execution scene. But thanks for the note on the basket. That should be initially disabled.