7 hours ago, chgbcccc said:

In the Guilloutine event ,after having sex with two guards the executioner askes pc to go into the device ,then my scene stuck at here .Player won't move and no one around have any further actions .PC and npc just stand steady .I tried to press E and player character float to the Guilloutine with no animation and nothing happens ,scene is still stuck just like before .Garotte event works fine .I use vanilla Riften and test this mod in a new save without followers .Could anyone give ideas about how to solve this?

Did you Run Fnis?

After the scene got stuck, could you move?

Did you have a follower with you?

I run Nemesis after update to v0.9

No ,I can't move through any input from keyboard, after press E ,player will float to a location on Guilloutine but with no animation ,scene keeps stuck.

No followers and test mod in a new save .

Player will move to device after scene freezes by pressing E but without moving animation .NPC still stand steady like before and no further interactions after player moving .

Spoiler

20211226120536_1.jpg.cbddf57e866324f224ef3f90ffc62829.jpg

I have similar Problem as chgbcccc. My Scene stops after the executioner finds me "unworthy" but still plays the animation. Also the Gallow is missing in free roam and the game crashes when "Dance Party" triggers. Tested it with Follower (Lydia) and without. I even made a new Instance with NMM to test it on a new Game and still didn't work.
Then i tried it with the LE and it worked like a charm. Really nice Scenes u crafted there. So i was wondering if just SSE isn't working right ?  

crash_2021_12_24_13_22_1.log

1 hour ago, Cookiie4 said:

So i was wondering if just SSE isn't working right

Nope, tested it on SSE. works just as well here. Theres likely something messed up in your SSE setup.

Also the Gallow is missing in free roam

That strongly suggests that you have the wrong/outdated version of Zap installed. (which might cause further issues)

NMM

Its not my place to tell you how to mod your game. But NMM is horribly outdated and prone to leaving shit broken when changing/removing mods. I suggest using Vortex/MO2

the game crashes when "Dance Party" triggers

Most likely an deeper issue with your setup.

PaExRift doesn´t do anything crazy when starting the scene. It doesnt invoke any SKSE or plugin related functions. So it shouldnt be able to cause a crash.

2 hours ago, chgbcccc said:

I run Nemesis after update to v0.9

No ,I can't move through any input from keyboard, after press E ,player will float to a location on Guilloutine but with no animation ,scene keeps stuck.

No followers and test mod in a new save .

Cant say for sure yet, but I´ll look further into it.

One thing you COULD try in the meantime, is to try using FNIS over Nemesis and see if that works.

But i´ll do some revisions.

1 hour ago, Pamatronic said:

Cant say for sure yet, but I´ll look further into it.

One thing you COULD try in the meantime, is to try using FNIS over Nemesis and see if that works.

But i´ll do some revisions.

Figured the bug was caused by Nemesis .I ran fnis and now all events in Riften work flawlessly .

Spoiler

20211226161057_1.jpg.d9a1708b458baa9b22c0c6ea0fd2b911.jpg

Spoiler

20211226162427_1.jpg.6209b4cdd6b5ffede50515a86e3defa6.jpg

Is it possible to solve the conflict between Nemesis and this mod ?I'm using some combat mods and it will be perfect to see them work together .

Thanks for this awesome mod by the way .

is there a specific condition for dancing ending to appear ?

I steal a 1 septim clutter, got sent to jail, set dance to 100% and sleep till release event, but dance does not trigger.
I can trigger other events (guillotine, whipping / simple slavery, nothing happens, follower stays in jail), but did not attempt to jailbreak.
Do I need to attempt jailbreak at least once before dance event ?

also, I did use 'activate chain' and it mostly works. I sent 2 followers, first one dropped to ground and died after event ended, second one stayed on the rope during event but disappeared after event ended. guess nff does not go well with it...

Do you know the fallout 4 bad end mod? Like that, what do you think about the way the execution proceeds after the scene of Skyrim defeat mod?

Concept: Installing an execution device in a specific place, and bandits (=the force that robbed the player) take the player to that specific place and execute it.

Or how about the bandits handing over the player to the security guards in the village where the execution device is installed? Guards who receive back money execute players for a pleasant show.
Of course, this is less likely...

This is just what I think...
I'd like you to read it and consider it if it's worthwhile.

(Using a translator, there might be some awkward sentences)

10 hours ago, jjp7373 said:

Do you know the fallout 4 bad end mod? Like that, what do you think about the way the execution proceeds after the scene of Skyrim defeat mod?

I know it, and its a interesting Idea.

But since i cant just write yet another Independent defeat mod which would compete with existing ones. I would have to hook into the post rape outcomes of an existing one.

And no existing one has an obvious way of doing that. It might be possible with SLDefeat, But I´d have to do some more reading on this.

Alternatively, I could try bullying Scrab or Nymra into building something like this into Yamete! or Naked Defeat.

But either way, It would require a lot of preliminary footwork, so this wont be happening anytime soon, sorry.

12 hours ago, lk74 said:

is there a specific condition for dancing ending to appear ?

Only happens if you have Been caught for a heavy crime (Bounty higher than the "Heavy Crime Threshold" in PA´s MCM)

12 hours ago, lk74 said:

but disappeared after event ended. guess nff does not go well with it...

Its set to just "poof" victims if they cannot be killed. NFF makes shit immortal, and its listed as Problematic on Prison alternatives Frontpage.

4 hours ago, CuriousGuy01 said:

as always great mod.... 

i have problem though everything work as intended i supposed, but whenever my player died from guillotine the head doesn't get decapacitate.. is it like this? or am i missing something

Check the Requirements.

PowerOfThrees Papyrus Extender is most likely missing, or you got the wrong version.

(You need the correct one for your respective game version (LE / SSE / AE)

Hello,

could I ask if you would please to add the Riften gallows standalone on the map, similarly as your Interactive gallows?

For some reason unlike the interactive and Windhelm one, the gallows in Riften  is not killing people (not even player). And while I am screwing around trying to find out what might be the problem, it is annoying to have to always wait for "the walk" to end.

On 12/31/2021 at 8:20 AM, h4yla said:

1) Torturer got a black face

Has nothing to do with my mod. Thats likely just skyrims built in black face bug which happens occasionally.

On 12/31/2021 at 8:20 AM, h4yla said:

2) Sleep Bed message gets stuck for the whole scene

I´ll look into that.

On 1/5/2022 at 5:17 AM, therealdoi said:

I keep getting a crash whenever the guillotine is about to come down on the player.

Try this

Issues/Compatibility :

Crash when using Guilloutine/Chopping Block

This is caused by Nioverride. A quick workaround:

Open Data\SKSE\Plugins\nioverride.ini try to find [Overlays/Face] and make it look like this

[Overlays/Face] ; "Face [Ovl#]" and "Face [SOvl#]"

; Determines how many face overlays there should be

iNumOverlays=0 ; Default[3]

iSpellOverlays=0 ; Default[1]

For special Edition users, this setting can be found in

Data\SKSE\Plugins\skee64.ini

On 1/4/2022 at 7:11 AM, Virtualbom said:

It same happen "activate chain" it just stuck there whole scene (only happen when player going to execute)

same issue as with h4yla´s post.

seems to happen if you teleport the player while he´s looking at an activator.

working on it.

6 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

same issue as with h4yla´s post.

seems to happen if you teleport the player while he´s looking at an activator.

working on it.

Dunno if you've already figured it out yet, but the issue has to do with making the player ai driven while a prompt is on screen. You can fix it in game with the console, setplayeraidriven to 0 (and make sure you aren't looking at an activator or an actor), and then back to 1.