13 hours ago, staspidaras2 said:

Okay, I just don't know what I'm supposed to do anymore. Yesterday I made one last, ultimatum, attempt to make the "execution player + follower" function for the guillotine event work - install only the required mods and "Executions: Riften" on a completely clean client, starting a new game with a fresh character.

And the result is exactly the same - only my character is executed, the follower is not arrested and is not placed in a neighboring device, but simply runs around while the standard scene of the player's execution is played.

Game version: LE

Did you try the "setplayerteammate 1" command on the follower?

11 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

Did you try the "setplayerteammate 1" command on the follower?

I tried this command, which partially solved the problems, here is a result of tests:

1. When I use this on follower1 (the only one) - there is no result, when choosing the "Player + Follower" function, only the player is executed.

2. When I use this on follower1 and follower2, the "Player+Follower" function will trigger the PC and follower2 execution scene.

Thanks a lot. I hope you can figure out what the problem is with registering followers...

• 2 weeks later...

Is a new game a hard requirement?

At the Riften party, the guards have fun with my character, then she just kneels there. Pressinf "E" should let us talk to the executioner. If accepted to talk to the executioner, my char floats to the gallow and then stops before it, then nothing happens.

On 10/22/2022 at 12:09 AM, Thingolf said:

After being anal raped at the "Party" in riften I`m sent back to the cell, but unable to move my player. Anyone else had this problem and got it sorted out?

I have the same problem here in SSE, so after "surviving" the party the game has the player movement locked forever.

1 hour ago, ray314 said:

I have the same problem here in SSE, so after "surviving" the party the game has the player movement locked forever.

I "escaped" the situation by waiting for 48 in-game hoursm but I think I downloaded the wrong fuz ro dag version so that could also be the reason, will see if it happens again when I download the correct version.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Newka said:

Hi is this compatible with JK's Skyrim ? I don't visualize where this mod add stuff (Same question for the Windhelm mod)

Not entirely sure here myself. Youd have to look for yourself.
Visually speaking the areas should be clear, but you might get navmesh conflicts.
Try having bad ends esps load AFTER JK´s skyrim and it COULD work. no guarantees though.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the mod, it is well done. I can only trigger hanging event while pull the chain but in prison it was never triggered even possibility set to 100%. Is that normal or you have some suggestion?

Solved, found that have to be high in bounty to trigger that event.

Edited by superwangee
  • 2 weeks later...

Update infos for version 1.2:

-fixed manual scene starting chain for the guillotine party. Player-follower constellation works now.

-added "safe Decapitation" option to the guillotine. This variation doesn't cause CTD if face overlays are used and can be toggled in Deadly Furnitures MCM.

new save is not required.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Ok so I have the latest versions of all of the Prison Alternative mods, and for some reason only the Winterhelm events are available and the Winterhelm hanging's bugged where my character's stuck at the platform and can't do squat 

Edit, I just realized that I didn't install this mod (Pama´s Deadly Furniture (scripts) 2.4.0)

Edited by Droidsbane
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2021 at 7:37 AM, chgbcccc said:

认为该错误是由 Nemesis 引起的。我运行了 fnis,现在 Riften 中的所有事件都完美运行。

Hide contents

20211226161057_1.jpg.d9a1708b458baa9b22c0c6ea0fd2b911.jpg

隐藏内容

20211226162427_1.jpg.6209b4cdd6b5ffede50515a86e3defa6.jpg

是否有可能解决 Nemesis 和这个 mod 之间的冲突?我正在使用一些战斗 mod,看到它们一起工作将是完美的。

顺便感谢这个很棒的模组。

Sir, I like your hair. Hair. By which author? 111.jpg.12eea63fde4117c2f1b9a91d41dd0a06.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi, i have a question, when the party event is triggered and i arrive at the party i am listening to the executiner. After he explains what will happen next, i get a message that sexlab failed to load the scene and is skipping the scene. I just get a disappointment score and continue to the galletine. Am i missing anything that will load the animation? If you need any additional info just let me know.

• 1 month later...

I was testing this mod and when I trigger the guillotine event, my PC just doesnt go to the guillotine and just kinda wonders off.

I got it working one time after I put the mod on the lowest load order and when I got beheaded my game crashed, so I looked for a solution and did the face overlay thing on skee.ini and now the route is bugged.

edit: I ran nemeses and the route is fix but getting beheaded still causes a crash.

Edited by urnotsupposedtobehere
On 2/11/2024 at 1:48 AM, MaxKing69 said:

Hi, i have a question, when the party event is triggered and i arrive at the party i am listening to the executiner. After he explains what will happen next, i get a message that sexlab failed to load the scene and is skipping the scene. I just get a disappointment score and continue to the galletine. Am i missing anything that will load the animation? If you need any additional info just let me know.

You need to install an SL animation pack which has an animation tagged as threesome and aggressive. Bakas or billys packs work for this.

5 hours ago, urnotsupposedtobehere said:

beheaded still causes a crash

make sure the edit in sksee.ini is actually applied. If you made the there might be multiple mods in your game which edit this file, so make sure the relevant file is lowest in the loadorder.