18 hours ago, WandererZero said:

They're called gibbets.

I´m pretty sure this is just one of t.ara´s translation errors.

No dictionary or translator i´ve used points to anything like "cage" when you type in "gibbet". Rather, it seems to be an archaic version of "gallows"

The original version of this cage was hanging under a small mini-gallow, so i guess that's where this error is coming from.

But I really have never heard or read this word outside of Zap.

Edited by Pamatronic
Dyslexia
On 9/4/2021 at 4:23 PM, ttpt said:

Also, might want to do this on a save before you disabled the mod, since disabling the mod seemingly didn't release his AI package and might just have made things worse.

Disabling the mod (in your mod manger, NOT i the MCM) should release your followers. If the mod is disabled, any AI package that is holding him ceases to exist and he should revert to his default ones.

@Miller826, open the console, select Farkas, and type "sv" this will display any Aliases which are currently hogging him. See if he is actually used by PA.

If he is just bugged out but supposed to be in his cage, leaving and re-entering the Prison should reset him.

7 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

But I really have never heard or read this word outside of Zap.

No worries.

But it is the correct term for them. Gibbeting was an actual form of capital punishment back in the good old days.

France actually had a friggin building dedicated to it...with alcoves for hanging lots and lots of gibbets.

Anyhow, thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.

Cheers!

On 9/3/2021 at 12:32 PM, Papersword said:

Ah, okay. I usually turn Realistic Needs & Diseases off while in prison (presumably they feed you). Can I respectfully request that an MCM toggle for real days passing be on your mind? There's a couple mods I run that benefit from a chunk of time passing as a punishment. 

I have to respectfully decline. I don't want to bloat the mod with cosmetics.

If you really need that feature, PA throws the following event when the sentence ends:

SendModEvent("pamaPA_ImprisonementEnd")

you could write yourself a small script which listens for this events and skips a bit of time.

17 minutes ago, MainMansrevenge said:

Encountered a glitch, after installing this mod in LE and running FNIS I found I could not use any Enchantment or Alchemy tables. The prompt to click on them was there, It just wouldn't let me. As soon as I unistalled it and ran FNIS again. I could access them fine

I can´t reproduce that. works Fine when i try it. And there really isn´t anything inside the esm that could interfere with crafting tables.

Not sure whats causing zhis issue for you, but on its own, PA cannot cause that error.

2 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

I can´t reproduce that. works Fine when i try it. And there really isn´t anything inside the esm that could interfere with crafting tables.

Not sure whats causing zhis issue for you, but on its own, PA cannot cause that error.

I don't know, I'm not using any mods that involve crafting tables. Not sure what the conflict is. 

3 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

tried it again and nothing. couldn't duplicate it either. guess it was just a fluke.

When I wan put into prison, and choose to sleep, someone will step in later and prepare to torture me. But my character will be stuck, that the only thing she can do is to roll forward. I can not change my horizon through my mouse, and the character will not be put on the instruments. I have DD, I confess, but the pack provider and so many other fellows could run it normally. It may because the game fail to run the animation correctly. Do you have any idea about it? I apologize for using the conflicting mod.

On 9/17/2021 at 6:35 PM, hzhou35 said:

When I wan put into prison, and choose to sleep, someone will step in later and prepare to torture me. But my character will be stuck, that the only thing she can do is to roll forward. I can not change my horizon through my mouse, and the character will not be put on the instruments. I have DD, I confess, but the pack provider and so many other fellows could run it normally. It may because the game fail to run the animation correctly. Do you have any idea about it? I apologize for using the conflicting mod.

Did you Run FNIS after installing?

On 9/19/2021 at 7:55 AM, JustMe469 said:

Will you be adding more events in the future? Like horny guards that visit you? Or other prisoners are brought in to rape you for the guards to watch? Stuff like that?

I wont rule it out, but i´ll be focusing on the more deadly stuff for the foreseeable future.

There are already plenty of other mods which handle Rape, so I wont spend time on that anywhere soon.

Thank you so much for this!! I saw your mod in one of the recent videos from MRX. A new prision mod was it's needed and your mod works perfect.

Edit: Okay looks like isn't compatible with stagger on hit since make the character move on the first event.

But don't worry!  maybe I'm wrong. Just to let you know. 

Edited by urbon
1 hour ago, mummble said:

Any chance this will work with Special Edition?

Any chance you will read the mod page itself?

1263835995_2021-09-2219_42_47-PrisonAlternative-AmodularPrisonSystem-Quest-LoversLabMozillaFiref.png.b0a0cf1189fa79beceaafce13d6053d7.png

The sidebar states very clearly it's compatible.

579722136_2021-09-2219_43_23-PrisonAlternative-AmodularPrisonSystem-Quest-LoversLabMozillaFiref.png.84d2c1dd8048302433b9b839845bb934.png

Look. There's the download!

Sorry, but this information is readily available, for anyone who actually reads the main mod page mate. Please make sure you read the WHOLE mod page before you install, and the support section...before asking for help here.

Cheers.

Edited by WandererZero
Images.
3 hours ago, WandererZero said:

Any chance you will read the mod page itself?

1263835995_2021-09-2219_42_47-PrisonAlternative-AmodularPrisonSystem-Quest-LoversLabMozillaFiref.png.b0a0cf1189fa79beceaafce13d6053d7.png

The sidebar states very clearly it's compatible.

579722136_2021-09-2219_43_23-PrisonAlternative-AmodularPrisonSystem-Quest-LoversLabMozillaFiref.png.84d2c1dd8048302433b9b839845bb934.png

Look. There's the download!

Sorry, but this information is readily available, for anyone who actually reads the main mod page mate. Please make sure you read the WHOLE mod page before you install, and the support section...before asking for help here.

Cheers.

Hey thats my bad you're right I didn't notice the special edition compatible sorry about that!