@Pamatronic Do you plan on adding other types of events for variety or are you leaving that for other modders to do? I have a few ideas though I'm sure they've been mentioned before:

* arrest groping/inspection

* sexy times without punishment

* punishment without sexy times

* prison guard gang bang

* prisoner gang bang

* verbal assault with light physical abuse

* creature gang bang

3 hours ago, CaerHenWen said:

@Pamatronic Do you plan on adding other types of events for variety or are you leaving that for other modders to do? I have a few ideas though I'm sure they've been mentioned before:

* prison guard gang bang

* prisoner gang bang

* creature gang bang

Prison guard gang bang and guard dog time would be good

19 hours ago, CaerHenWen said:

* prison guard gang bang

* prisoner gang bang

* creature gang bang

There are plenty of mods already which do that, and in my opinion Ryona/Snuff is a grossly under-served fetish, so i´ll focus on that.

Will propably get the docs ready at some point to make it easier for others to make modules.

Then again, I´m pretty sure that currently existing Defeat mods already have plenty of the above.

Edited by Pamatronic
24 minutes ago, Pamatronic said:

Will propably get the docs ready at some point to make it easier for others to make modules.

This would be greatly appreciated. The explanation in the EventTemplate is nice, but...

I'm currently struggling through figuring out an event actually registers itself - the scripts for Windheim Extension doesn't seem to even respond to the register mod event, so I'm going insane.

31 minutes ago, Dozen9292 said:

the scripts for Windheim Extension doesn't seem to even respond to the register mod event, so I'm going insane.

The Registering/Responding for this Event and all other eventscripts is done in their superclass "PamaPA_EventTemplate". Users aren't supposed to mess with that, because it could break the entire system, therefore its hidden.

As long as YOUR script inherits from "PamaPA_EventTemplate" and has the properties for Event-type and name filled, it will register.

On 10/2/2021 at 1:41 AM, tlllp said:

Question: how to remove heavy cuffs after escaping from jail?

You dont. That feature is disabled for a reason. Originally I had plans that youd have to ask a blacksmith or skopkeeper to remove them for you, but came to the conclusion that it might be a bit difficult/tedious to run cuffed to the next town and sneakily ask someone to help you. Admittedly this would have been a plausible excuse for some -ill help you if you suck my dick- scenarios, but I had more pressing issues at the time. Therefore i disabled the heavy cuffs alltogether.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Dimom76 said:

Wanted to thank you for this great job! Great, that's what I've been missing...
Quick question... Is this mod compatible with Crime Overhaul (Crime Overhaul Fixes)?

Didn't test it, but it seems crime overhaul uses its on escape mechanics with aggro triggers, which will probably interfere with PA´s escape system.

however, PA´s escape system can be disabled in the MCM, so it should be possible to run these two mods simultaneously.

@Pamatronic

Does you script modify death cam duration? if so please remove the death cam duration modification, I have mods that extend death cam duration and this is overwriting their settings.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3532

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/46449

Both mods death cam duration got overridden and not working.

Edited by NoJoker

Seriously can I please get some help, I've tried every avenue, I even contribute to your patreon and I've been begging for help for over a month now(page 13). I have the correct mod installed for special edition. Yet MO2 is giving me the 43 error code. Can I please have some help?

Edited by AthenaInstitute
1 hour ago, AthenaInstitute said:

Seriously can I please get some help, I've tried every avenue, I even contribute to your patreon and I've been begging for help for over a month now(page 13). I have the correct mod installed for special edition. Yet MO2 is giving me the 43 error code. Can I please have some help?

The Code 43 is not an Error. That warning can safely be ignored.

Have you made double sure that you have SkyUI and SKSE installed? Did you Run FNIS for Users after installing the mod? If yes to all, would you mind posting your modlist/loadorder?

49 minutes ago, AthenaInstitute said:

pm´d you. But please, for the Love of christ, use the generated text file from MO2/Vortex to post your load order on this site.

What you have there is impossible to work with.

On 9/27/2021 at 11:01 PM, Pamatronic said:

Try Submissive Lola or Devious followers continued.

So is there support for DF and they pay the fines (adding debt) or that you can roleplay it? In my game they got simply stuck in prison with me and I was forced to pay 1500 after my release to get them released also.

On another note NFF got my follower ported to me out of his cage, who then ran back into the prison. After exiting the town his AI was broken in front of the town gate and I had to reload (and deactivated the independent follower feature afterwards).

On 9/3/2021 at 12:32 PM, Papersword said:

Ah, okay. I usually turn Realistic Needs & Diseases off while in prison (presumably they feed you). Can I respectfully request that an MCM toggle for real days passing be on your mind? There's a couple mods I run that benefit from a chunk of time passing as a punishment. 

I second that!

On a fresh playthrough I got into prison with my freshly hired Devious Follower and thought about the deals I would have to make to pay up for the fees. Two blackscreens (stating days of sleep) later, including 1 punishment scene, I got realeased and it was 1.5 in-game hours later...

Edited by hexenhaus
On 11/1/2021 at 2:22 PM, hexenhaus said:

So is there support for DF and they pay the fines (adding debt) or that you can roleplay it? In my game they got simply stuck in prison with me and I was forced to pay 1500 after my release to get them released also.

There is no support for Anything DD related.

I just suggested that because someone was asking for some features which are already covered by DF. But I dont plan to replicate that in PA.

On another note NFF got my follower ported to me out of his cage, who then ran back into the prison. After exiting the town his AI was broken in front of the town gate and I had to reload (and deactivated the independent follower feature afterwards).

Read the compatibility section. Follower Overhauls other than EFF are not supported.

I second that!

On a fresh playthrough I got into prison with my freshly hired Devious Follower and thought about the deals I would have to make to pay up for the fees. Two blackscreens (stating days of sleep) later, including 1 punishment scene, I got realeased and it was 1.5 in-game hours later...

Already answered that post and gave a reason why i wont implement that.

6 hours ago, Mqinator said:

Hello,

Using the Creation Kit or SSEedit is there a way to apply this system to other cities added by other mods. For example, is there a way for me to add Bruma, or Coldhaven to this mod?

Would you be able to tell me how easy/hard it would be and give a brief overview of the process? 

Thank you in advance!

Should be rather easy.

1. You need a prison that can be used by the vanilla prison system (needs one of the vanilla beds or Hay Piles and a Prison door),

2. in the same room, you need to place these items which are provided by PA: Wall Shackles, Whipping Marker, Follower inventory box.

Spoiler

WhippingMarker.jpg.df9e45a007d91950ab7580b21db6e70e.jpg

FollowerInventory.jpg.1ab4d0faa13e20f556141daa7835d12f.jpg

FollowerKeeping.jpg.bfc0106d9517c807115043ee13cd8201.jpg

This should enable all player features, but the Detention systems (follower stays in cage) would require some changes on my end.

Feel free to pm me if you need additional help.

Mod works perfectly for me, no issues, well except the go to bed one but besides that it works great, i love how you dont use DD i personally hate it, have you considered making or work on an outcome mod for simple slavery ++ would love to see one with the death furniture as a punishments.

Great work!