Hey is it possible to have your follower bail you out of jail... but strings attached? Follower could just own the player for a few days afterward or rents the player out to a local inn to earn the money back or the follower uses the player home as a small time whore house bringing in one npc customer at a time to screw the player until the money is paid back.

Hello Pama!.. This is one of the best mod out there that I've stumbled upon.. you're really amazinggg on creating this Prison feeling.. 

Although one thing that I want to know if it's intentional or not.. does the Player character always have this "Pain expression" when they are sent into the jail? :O

On 9/26/2021 at 6:37 AM, Zor2k13 said:

Hey is it possible to have your follower bail you out of jail... but strings attached? Follower could just own the player for a few days afterward or rents the player out to a local inn to earn the money back or the follower uses the player home as a small time whore house bringing in one npc customer at a time to screw the player until the money is paid back.

Try Submissive Lola or Devious followers continued.

On 9/26/2021 at 1:54 PM, krisht said:

Hello Pama!.. This is one of the best mod out there that I've stumbled upon.. you're really amazinggg on creating this Prison feeling.. 

Although one thing that I want to know if it's intentional or not.. does the Player character always have this "Pain expression" when they are sent into the jail? :O

Thats a side effect of the Zap-cuffs. according to the scripts this is supposed to be slight fear, but it might look different depending on you characters face mesh.

But yeah, it is intentional.

Sorry if this is an obvious problem but I'm new to modding, I've downloaded the mod and finally been able to figure out which combination of add on's and tools I need in order to get it to work however the game seems to freeze on a black screen whenever I get into the bed or get captured by the guards.   Could there be something I've done wrong?

Although I did also think I've downloaded the alternate start mod and selected the I'm in jail start (just to get the ball rolling quickly), could it be the game bugging out because my character is still on level 0?

43 minutes ago, BurningMandala said:

Sorry if this is an obvious problem but I'm new to modding, I've downloaded the mod and finally been able to figure out which combination of add on's and tools I need in order to get it to work however the game seems to freeze on a black screen whenever I get into the bed or get captured by the guards.   Could there be something I've done wrong?

Although I did also think I've downloaded the alternate start mod and selected the I'm in jail start (just to get the ball rolling quickly), could it be the game bugging out because my character is still on level 0?

The current LE version of Alternate start doesn't have a prison option, so i cannot test it.

But trying to get into Prison via more conventional means should work.

would be cool if you could share your results.

Not an issue, but a comment.  I uninstalled ZaZ 8 and reinstalled 7 because I heard there were issues witrh 8 in another mod I use....forgot that ZaZ8 was a requirement here....  just saw yesterday that instead of the whipping of the PC the PC is beaten with fists, LoL.  Think I like the beating better ?

Maybe do a mcm option, "Whipping" or "Shit Kicking"  

Also, majority of the beatings lead to death which was cool because PC Get's Necro'd then took over

Edited by WCSC
2 hours ago, WCSC said:

Not an issue, but a comment.  I uninstalled ZaZ 8 and reinstalled 7 because I heard there were issues witrh 8 in another mod I use....forgot that ZaZ8 was a requirement here....  just saw yesterday that instead of the whipping of the PC the PC is beaten with fists, LoL.  Think I like the beating better ?

Maybe do a mcm option, "Whipping" or "Shit Kicking"  

Also, majority of the beatings lead to death which was cool because PC Get's Necro'd then took over

This is the best software "Fail Closed" situation I have heard of in the last decade or so. :lol: :lol:

Or to put it more succinctly:

index.jpg.6fb7870e406602f1ab476ebf544743b8.jpg

Cheers.

Edited by WandererZero
5 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

The current LE version of Alternate start doesn't have a prison option, so i cannot test it.

I have Skyrim Special Edition from Steam if that makes a difference.   This time I tried the just get me out of here option made my way to the nearest city where I upped my skill levels until I got to level 2 (which took longer than it does in the vanilla game) then I went and stole things until the guards took me off to jail and then the same thing.   As soon as I either escape or go to bed the screen goes black and I'm left in what I'm guessing is an infinite loading screen, maybe I'll try disabling the Alternative start mod and just run this and CBBE and see if that fixes things.

Although one thing that was kind of funny, I decided to wait in the cell to see if some sort of scripted event would kick in and while I was playing with the shackles on the wall the guard for some reason became an enemy he opened the cell door and for some reason couldn't see me crouched in the corner.   Not that I'm complaining I got an easy sneak level out of it.   :)

Ok so I deactivated the alternate start and went through the vanilla start, I did the whole 3 hour long tutorial unlocked the first shout and got as many of the pop up's as I could.   Then stole a tomato to get sent into jail and then when I slept in the bed the game seemed to freeze again, the music still plays it's just stuck on the black loading screen.

Although I'm wondering if I've got the right version of Zap8 installed?

Capture.PNG

Edited by BurningMandala
On 9/29/2021 at 5:54 PM, Pamatronic said:

Just tried a new game on LE with Alternate Start and as a prisoner in Whiterun. Actiavted the bed and that started the first whipping sequence. Escaped through the floor grate and the 'escape' as pect of the mod started up so it works for me.

It seems no matter what I can't get any of these mods to work, I tried going for the crucifixes mod and whenever I try to activate it I get a popup telling me I haven't installed Papyrus Extender, even though I have it's in the load order.   Then I tried other peoples mods and the game wouldn't run at all, maybe I should just uninstall everything and start again.

That said (wild stab in the dark) my computer only has a Geforce GTX 1050 Ti graphics card and I'm still using Windows 7, that wouldn't be a problem would it?

8 minutes ago, BurningMandala said:

It seems no matter what I can't get any of these mods to work, I tried going for the crucifixes mod and whenever I try to activate it I get a popup telling me I haven't installed Papyrus Extender, even though I have it's in the load order.   Then I tried other peoples mods and the game wouldn't run at all, maybe I should just uninstall everything and start again.

That said (wild stab in the dark) my computer only has a Geforce GTX 1050 Ti graphics card and I'm still using Windows 7, that wouldn't be a problem would it?

Sounds more like a mod conflict than anything. Double check compatibilities and as well as make sure they are also for whichever version of Skyrim you are using, you might have a couple mods that just don't get along with each other.

Also, if you do a full reinstall, I suggest watching the Gamer Poets videos on youtube, they give one of the best walkthroughs in setting up Skyrim mods.

19 hours ago, BurningMandala said:

Although I'm wondering if I've got the right version of Zap8 installed?

You have Zap 7 installed. Not 8.

But this wouldn't cause the Blackscreen issue.

Do you have SKSE and SkyUI installed? I know they aren't listed explicitly in the Requirements, But they are assumed to be present in every modders setup anyway.

11 hours ago, BurningMandala said:

Had it working just fine with win7 and a GTX760 earlier this year.

Malfunctioning mods are rarely (if ever) caused by Hardware. And even then its most likely caused by malfunctionig or dying hardware, rather than outdated one.

22 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

You have Zap 7 installed. Not 8.

But this wouldn't cause the Blackscreen issue.

Do you have SKSE and SkyUI installed? I know they aren't listed explicitly in the Requirements, But they are assumed to be present in every modders setup anyway.

I was thinking I'd gotten the wrong version of Zap installed, yeah it did seem to work at least until the black screen.   I had SKSE installed and later tried out SkyUI to see if I could get a smaller mod working, but for some reason SkyUI kept either deactivating or crashing the game.   I've uninstalled and reinstalled Skyrim as well as deleted all the mods I had so hopefully I'll be able to get things working with a fresh install.

On 10/4/2021 at 1:43 AM, BurningMandala said:

Although for some reason I need to make sure SkyUI is on every time I boot up the game?

I´m not sure if i understand your question here, but yes, prerequisites need to be active when launching the game, otherwise dependent mods wont work.

If you want to imply that you would rather play without SkyUI, dont.

You modding ventures wont get far without it. There are however mods which restore the original menu layouts if thats your problem.

19 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

I´m not sure if i understand your question here, but yes, prerequisites need to be active when launching the game, otherwise dependent mods wont work.

If you want to imply that you would rather play without SkyUI, dont.

You modding ventures wont get far without it. There are however mods which restore the original menu layouts if thats your problem.

No what I was meaning was that in Vortex SkyUI will be active but for some reason when I boot up the game it switched off and I need to go into the in game mod manager to switch it back on.

i was wondering if anybody could help me out? so everything works except for when i get caught for the second time and go back to prison to get punished i cant move and the guard never approaches me he just stands in the doorway looking at me with the whip in his hand any help would be appreciated i did all of the steps right to install i know that much i downloaded the sexlab framework and the zap 8 then prison alternate then ran fnis so im not quite sure what i did wrong tbh

On 10/7/2021 at 4:00 PM, BurningMandala said:

No what I was meaning was that in Vortex SkyUI will be active but for some reason when I boot up the game it switched off and I need to go into the in game mod manager to switch it back on.

That doesn't sound right, you should maybe ask in the general support thread about this. Never heard about mods deactivating themselves. especially not SkyUI.