Glad for the update. Definitely like the lethality option, though at the moment there doesn't seem to be any way to test it since the whipping scene doesn't seem to go too far at the moment.

Though, are there any sub-mods that add events yet? I feel like the full potential of this excellent mod is only going to be realized with more events than getting whipped (though it is a very good start at showing the system at play)

"S.L.U.T.S. Resume" mentions an incompability with "Prison Overhaul Patches":

Both Mods edit the same Crime Dialogue, negating the crime specific content for however loads higher (Patch provided by Neydzz)

Could this also be an issue between Prison Alternative and SLUTS?

9 minutes ago, Gudulba said:

"S.L.U.T.S. Resume" mentions an incompability with "Prison Overhaul Patches":

Both Mods edit the same Crime Dialogue, negating the crime specific content for however loads higher (Patch provided by Neydzz)

Could this also be an issue between Prison Alternative and SLUTS?

Nope, PA doesnt make any functional edits to crime dialogue.

It just addresses the "Hey, i know you!" Vanilla bug.

But since its a esm. and will therefore always be loaded before Sluts Resume, this wont cause problems.

SLUTS will actually work perfectly fine since the dialogue it adds gives you the option between being sent to vanilla prison or to serve a sentence in sluts. Devious lore, which I don't know how many people use also modifies the exact same dialog topic and requires a patch, but still just adds an option instead of replacing vanilla

They both don't replace the vanilla system the way POP does which since the .esm version does require a patch, so jot POP down to mostly incompatible noways unless patched, though not terribly hard to patch.

Not sure if this was a bug, or feature, the guard was whipping so hard, that character flew from pillory, bounced of the wall and stayed mangled on the ground with one hand and leg barely twitching.

Also mod Aroused Sexy Idles DAR conflicts, when you are tied and aroused, it might do aroused idle and makes you escape from ties, but that mod doing this thing for many mods.

Defeat mod Battlefuck! also bit conflicts(if you enable pink aura function) So if you escaping from guards and he hits you 1 time, Battlefuck! takes over, restraint scene starts, following by other scenarios.

During the whipping scene the torturer just tells me to walk to the poles and I did but nothing happens? Also, would be cool if we could know how many days our sentence is.

Releaded, now PC auto walks to poles and got whipped, .... then she stuck there and nothing happens? Torturer doesn't leave after his 'we'll see each other again" dialogue, no fade outs.

I had to SUM-reset myself out of there to sleep and skip the scene. Next whipping event another torturer comes in even while the old torturer twin of his is standing there. He tells me to go to the pole...

Go back and read the beginning....

This mod is utterly broken for me, sorry. I can't feel that it's finished at all, especially with no other events than the glitched whipping event.

Edited by bcstv
On 7/31/2021 at 9:46 AM, Artful Dodger said:

Not sure if this was a bug, or feature, the guard was whipping so hard, that character flew from pillory, bounced of the wall and stayed mangled on the ground with one hand and leg barely twitching.

Thats absoFuckinLutely not caused by me.

On 7/31/2021 at 9:46 AM, Artful Dodger said:

Defeat mod Battlefuck! also bit conflicts(if you enable pink aura function) So if you escaping from guards and he hits you 1 time, Battlefuck! takes over, restraint scene starts, following by other scenarios.

Thanks for letting me know. I´ll see what i can do about that. Battle fuck seems to be one of the more interesting Defeat mods, so i would like to keep it compatible.

3 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

The first one is nearly finished and available to my supporters. will go public this month if no major problems show up.

For anyone interested - 

I've compiled a voice pack for the pre-release of PA Extensions BadEndsRevived WindHelm V0.2

The primary voice files are provided loose and compatible with SE or LE.

There is a separate voice patch .esp for SE and LE adding a voice type due to the original NPC lacking it. 

@Pamatronic Primary NPC within the addon seems to be missing a voice type. I've gone and assigned it MaleGuard for the voices. You may want to add the voice type record such the voice patch would not be needed ;-;

I've also made some dialogue fixes for some small errors (for the voices only):

[PaExWind_O__0000713A_1] - "Ahh, really nice weather weather for an Exec... Ahem..."

[PaExWind_P__000086F4_1] - "God Good old irons."

15 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

@bcstv, Did you use a clean save?

Do you have any mods installed which fuck with the navmesh in the prison or do you have something which affects ai-packages?

Does this happen in all prisons?

In the current save this is the only prison mod installed at the moment. It's my on-going save so I guess it probably isn't 'clean'. The prison I was in was Falkreath. I wouldn't know if I had something afftecing AI packages other than Skyrim Utility Mod which I used only after the things for troubleshooting purposes, so obvsly I don't know if sth did mess with the AI before that. I used it to restart/reset the scene/actors, since they were stuck. IMO, the problem for me is that this mod relies too much on the game to essentially plays itself, every event and message pop-ups seem to be strictly automated. But hey judging from your comment on POP, I understand that this is your style, nbd. My current opinion is that both are cool, if they even work in the first place. But POP seems too far gone to properly fix, and yours is at least somewhat still in development.

I looked through the mod in SSEEdit. I don't see anything to alarming at all. Any scrips you want me to run? I tried the 'Check edgelinks in Navmesh' script and came up with nothing, but I'm a complete noob at this thing and don't exactly know what I'm doing.

19 hours ago, bcstv said:

In the current save this is the only prison mod installed at the moment. It's my on-going save so I guess it probably isn't 'clean'. The prison I was in was Falkreath. I wouldn't know if I had something afftecing AI packages other than Skyrim Utility Mod which I used only after the things for troubleshooting purposes, so obvsly I don't know if sth did mess with the AI before that. I used it to restart/reset the scene/actors, since they were stuck. IMO, the problem for me is that this mod relies too much on the game to essentially plays itself, every event and message pop-ups seem to be strictly automated. But hey judging from your comment on POP, I understand that this is your style, nbd. My current opinion is that both are cool, if they even work in the first place. But POP seems too far gone to properly fix, and yours is at least somewhat still in development.

I looked through the mod in SSEEdit. I don't see anything to alarming at all. Any scrips you want me to run? I tried the 'Check edgelinks in Navmesh' script and came up with nothing, but I'm a complete noob at this thing and don't exactly know what I'm doing.

Earlier versions of this mod for sure had a problem with whipping exactly as you described it, you get put in the poles and gets stuck in there, as of the current version whipping should have been fixed.

Besides navmesh issues which would affect npc pathing and thus inability to even get to the poles in the first place, another thing to keep in mind would be to run FNIS properly so it actually has the animation play out, I remember that also being an issue that could cause stalling of the whipping scene.

EDIT: since you mentioned SSE remember to also get the SE version, maybe you got the LE version and ran FNIS and thus got the wrong set of animation files.

Edited by ttpt
1 hour ago, ttpt said:

Earlier versions of this mod for sure had a problem with whipping exactly as you described it, you get put in the poles and gets stuck in there, as of the current version whipping should have been fixed.

Besides navmesh issues which would affect npc pathing and thus inability to even get to the poles in the first place, another thing to keep in mind would be to run FNIS properly so it actually has the animation play out, I remember that also being an issue that could cause stalling of the whipping scene.

EDIT: since you mentioned SSE remember to also get the SE version, maybe you got the LE version and ran FNIS and thus got the wrong set of animation files.

I have the latest version (1.0) for SE. I literally just downloaded before testing the mod out. Yes, I ran FNIS.

On 8/2/2021 at 11:04 PM, Executaball said:

Primary NPC within the addon seems to be missing a voice type. I've gone and assigned it MaleGuard for the voices. You may want to add the voice type record such the voice patch would not be needed ;-;

Thanks for that, didnt even realize.

maybe as an additional info to you and @judge007, some Scenes use Leveled actors from the Winhelm Jailguards and Soldiers, so its perfectly possible that one of the other voicetypes will actually speak the Line (including female voices).

But the Thing isn't even finished yet. I don't know how much effort is is to make voice packs, but you might want to wait until the Events are fully done.

Edited by Pamatronic
On 8/3/2021 at 10:52 AM, bcstv said:

Any potential navmesh issue would be caused by another mod which overwrites vanilla values. PA doesnt make any navmesh edits, therefore you wont find anything with TESVEdit.

But If the Torturer did actually manage to reach you once, i don't think navmesh is the issue here.

You might want to try again in other prisons and see how often this problem occurs.

Another potential issue could be some mod hogging the Torturer and thereby preventing his packeges from playing properly.

This can be diagnosed by selecting him in the console and entering the "sv" command. this will display all active quests/scripts which are affecting him.

I do have another small idea for a potential fix which i will include in the next version, but i think this problem is on your end.

13 hours ago, Pamatronic said:
19 hours ago, Gudulba said:

Version 1.0 mentions added voice files. But the download file looks like this:

PamaPrisonAlternative_V1.0_ForSpecialEdition.zip

880.99 kB / July 28

Am I missing something?

take a look inside the archive

Ok, there are six voice files in PamaPrisonAlternative_V1.0_ForSpecialEdition.zip, bringing the archive to a tiny 880 kB.

What confuses me: why is judge007's voice pack 10 MB big (PamaPrisonAlternative_V0.9SE_Voice.7z, containing one .esp and one big .bsa)?

On 8/5/2021 at 11:29 AM, Gudulba said:

Ok, there are six voice files in PamaPrisonAlternative_V1.0_ForSpecialEdition.zip, bringing the archive to a tiny 880 kB.

What confuses me: why is judge007's voice pack 10 MB big (PamaPrisonAlternative_V0.9SE_Voice.7z, containing one .esp and one big .bsa)?

Judges voice pack includes audio files for ALL potential voicetypes in the game. But I only need the files for the "MaleBrute" voicetype, so I deleted everything else.

About the esp:

On 7/16/2021 at 10:43 PM, judge007 said:

It includes an eslified dummy plugin with your mod's plugin as master, to load the .bsa archive.

Actually, Im not sure if this is actually required, but i integrated the voices as loose files anyway. (dont like bsa´s)

1 hour ago, Pamatronic said:

Judges voice pack includes audio files for ALL potential voicetypes in the game. But I only need the files for the "MaleBrute" voicetype, so I deleted everything else.

About the esp:

Actually, Im not sure if this is actually required, but i integrated the voices as loose files anyway. (dont like bsa´s)

The voice pack is only required for the 0.9 version of your mod, I indicated that on the download page for the voice pack.

Once your mod is well established I most likely will delete the thread and download page.

For now I'm leaving it up for any of the people still running 0.9.

The extra voices was more of a precautionary thing on my part as some mods {Sexist Guards}, will have a variety of people speaking the lines.

Better safe than sorry.

On 8/5/2021 at 3:15 AM, Pamatronic said:

Any potential navmesh issue would be caused by another mod which overwrites vanilla values. PA doesnt make any navmesh edits, therefore you wont find anything with TESVEdit.

But If the Torturer did actually manage to reach you once, i don't think navmesh is the issue here.

You might want to try again in other prisons and see how often this problem occurs.

Another potential issue could be some mod hogging the Torturer and thereby preventing his packeges from playing properly.

This can be diagnosed by selecting him in the console and entering the "sv" command. this will display all active quests/scripts which are affecting him.

I do have another small idea for a potential fix which i will include in the next version, but i think this problem is on your end.

Alright, a follow up. Windhelm prison works fine, so I suggest you check out what could potentially went wrong with Falkreath? I've looked through the Torturer in console, and he seems normal. Based both defined and last changed by Prison Alternative. 'sv' isn't very helpful because there's so much that even fully expanded I can't see all of the result. It mention SOS, XPMSSE, what not. They obviously have nothing to do with Prison Alternative, do they?

So yeah I may retract. This mod may work *most* of the time. Although let me give my feedback.

Right now the functions are very limited and inconvenient. I don't know why you have to reset my inventory every event, because I want to roleplay the prison experience with other prison/rag outfits, or naked, maybe if some people may want. That wouldn't be very convenient in this because inventory is reset everytime, even quest items and AddItemMenu are removed, so I have to add all items back again manually.

Point still stands, and I think everyone agrees that right now events are very limited. but I'm excited for new stuff. Non-sexual would be cool because there's already too many out-of-place sexual latex-fetish prison mods like Cursed Loot and POP. Your mod seem to offer a grounded and gruesome prison experience while being both lore-friendly and immersive enough. I'd suggest somthing like an interrogation similar to Death Alternative Captured (Thalmor route)? Initial Strip Search before going into the cell? Hard Labour as daily tasks? Bully/Gang system like in Raven Beak? Walk of Shame? (Okay the last two are a bit too big scaled, but still.)

Maybe there sould be more 'immersion' related stuff added instead, like Prison shower, toilet bucket (PAF, and SoT have functioning ones). They don't add much to gameplay but a lot to realism and to fill the time gap.

Since similar mods like Sewer Rats and Slaves of Tamriel are abandoned, I think they have really nice ideas that could be implemented into your mod's premise.

Edited by bcstv