5 minutes ago, poblivion said:

I have a problem in Riften, at the beginning of the party the character stopped in front of the guillotine and nothing happens.

The error will probably be on my side, but can't anyone think of what could be causing the error?

It searches for animations with the "agressive" tag. do you have them enabled? Sexlab supresses them by default.

@poblivion Do you have any Sl animations registered which have the agressive tag and mach the actorcomposition?

male on female is included in ZAP8, but mmf would require an SL pack which contains such an animation. (Bakafactory does work)

If that doesn't help, you might want to post the Sexlab error log in the sl support forum. I bearly use Sexlab, so I´ cant really tell why its acting up for you. There´s a good chance that this isn't even related to me.

Edit:

Also, wrong thread, The Riften Events have their own support thread. pleaeo post your questions there, so that others can benefit of them as well.

Edited by Pamatronic
On 12/9/2021 at 3:16 PM, Pamatronic said:

Converting it to .esp would break all current and future addons for it. So i would advise against it.

You can however use this:

PA-POP.zip 1.16 kB · 19 downloads

load its .esp after POP, and it should restore the Guards Dialogues to its Vanilla/PA - compatible state.

I know I'm a few days late to the party, but this delights me. POP is very deeply rooted in my setup and it's not time-efficient for me to unwind it, but on the other hand every Bad End module you add makes me want to switch to PA more and more. Getting them to play nice so POP handles bounty hunter arrests and PA handles petty crimes seems like a very elegant solution. 

1 hour ago, Pamatronic said:

@poblivion Do you have any Sl animations registered which have the agressive tag and mach the actorcomposition?

male on female is included in ZAP8, but mmf would require an SL pack which contains such an animation. (Bakafactory does work)

If that doesn't help, you might want to post the Sexlab error log in the sl support forum. I bearly use Sexlab, so I´ cant really tell why its acting up for you. There´s a good chance that this isn't even related to me.

Edit:

Also, wrong thread, The Riften Events have their own support thread. pleaeo post your questions there, so that others can benefit of them as well.

OK, I put the query in the correct thread.

2 hours ago, boo2you said:

Any chance of adding rations for those using survival mode / needs mods?

PA doesn't actually make you wait for days in prison, when you sleep in the bed it just says it does and then it either triggers an event or it doesn't, time would only elapse while events are happening and also don't take days, so any kind of rationing seems unnecessary. On the other hand if you have stuff with deadlines, like say, Missives quests or SL Survival licenses, spending time in prison won't actually have an effect on those.

5 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Do they alwayskeep your follower in the cage after they release you? I got caught pickpoking so nothing happend during my stay but I needed 1500 gold to get her back.

They only keep your follower if the respective Event triggers. By Default, it has a much higher chance to trigger than the default release. You can change the propabilities in the MCM.

On 12/23/2021 at 3:33 PM, poblivion said:

I'd say they're allowed.

Hide contents

ScreenShot5037.jpg.214ee36176209d426974501d86028822.jpg

You've got a few more options for sexlab than i do, namely the "filter devious devices animations" and "filter zaz devices animations". How are you getting those options? i'm running sexlab 1.62

EDIT: apparently there was an update recently. Neat.

EDIT the second: but only for SSE. Bleh.

Edited by Deadly Kitten

Hello to all,

this mod sould be superb, after reading  all the entries. But this mod is not working for me. After installing the mod and running FNIS, when i am starting the game, it is crashing all the time. I have installed all requirements but it dont work at any time and i do not have a clue why it is not working.. May you can help me with that.

830914084_ModsOld-Skyrim.jpg.fa2114d61a6236bfd28097ae6eef63f6.jpg

15 hours ago, Darkflyer1964 said:

this mod sould be superb, after reading  all the entries. But this mod is not working for me. After installing the mod and running FNIS, when i am starting the game, it is crashing all the time. I have installed all requirements but it dont work at any time and i do not have a clue why it is not working.. May you can help me with that.

Has nothing to do with this mod.

If your game crashes before you reach the main menu, you likely have a missing master problem. Vortex should give you the details on this when you click "deploy"

If you game crashes after starting a new game, you should try using alternate start or alternate perspective. The Vanilla intro just doesn't work with modded games.

Did you know if it's possible a fix for those stagger mods or you're not interesed? I'm using Stagger Direction Fix - SSE and when I get punisment in the first event, my character just move and keep the pose but doesn't keep in the zaz object (can't remember the name of the punisment wood object). Maybe is not related with that mod and it's something vanilla, but I'm not sure. Anyone else having this small issue?

Sorry to bother. 

Edited by urbon

I don't know if this is somehow implemented on the mod, but does this mod has any option for survival mods, like tossing some food every day to be able to stay alive through I need and such??? I don't see any option for it on the MCM, if not that would be a great addition, is the only thing missing for me personally compared to Prison Overhaul.

10 hours ago, Aensland_src said:

I don't know if this is somehow implemented on the mod, but does this mod has any option for survival mods, like tossing some food every day to be able to stay alive through I need and such??? I don't see any option for it on the MCM, if not that would be a great addition, is the only thing missing for me personally compared to Prison Overhaul.

Time doesn't actually pass (in that your character doesn't get hungry) despite the text descriptions. I've used this and never had a need for food - think of it as a holding cell where your character gets whipped before being sent to the real punishment.

Which mods do the other players recommend for accumulating bounty to increase the chance that this mod can start to shine when you get sent to prison?

I am already using Sexlab Adventures for adding bounties for "whoring/slutting", but is there a good vanilla overhaul too for crime bounties?

Most other mods adding nice bounty possibilities from loverslab are unfortunately incompatible, mainly deviously cursed loot and sexlab survival since they add their own prison system and too many devious devices too often.

Thanks in advance for suggestions.