when is the riften events going to be out to the public? my credit card doesnt work on patreon for some reason, also Pamatronic how did you solve the beheading in a sex scene thing im curious? is it part of power of three papyrus extender? the reason why im asking is there is a unused beheading on the chopping block animation you could use made by proxy awhile ago and if you can extend the scene to include beheading that could be a option for a release if im thinking correctly

the animation is done it just needs something for the beheading part tbh I saw it on his page awhile ago btw

it got removed awhile ago maybe he scrapped it?

Edited by Darthdevious

Loving the mod so far. My only complaint is that I cannot figure out where my stuff has been stored afterwards. It doesn't appear in the prisoner belongings chest which I would expect. 

EDIT: I did a bit of testing to figure things out, and it would appear to be Simple Slavery's problem. I went to prison again without it as an outcome, and lo and behold, all my stuff was in my inventory. If you might happen to know, I would love to hear it. Otherwise, everything seems to be performing as it should as far as your mod is concerned.

Edited by Breghor
On 11/22/2021 at 8:18 AM, Breghor said:

Loving the mod so far. My only complaint is that I cannot figure out where my stuff has been stored afterwards. It doesn't appear in the prisoner belongings chest which I would expect. 

EDIT: I did a bit of testing to figure things out, and it would appear to be Simple Slavery's problem. I went to prison again without it as an outcome, and lo and behold, all my stuff was in my inventory. If you might happen to know, I would love to hear it. Otherwise, everything seems to be performing as it should as far as your mod is concerned.

When you get the SS++ outcome, the players inventory will be returned before the SS event is called. What happens after that, I dont know. Youd have to ask Hexbolt for that.

On 11/18/2021 at 2:43 AM, Darthdevious said:

when is the riften events going to be out to the public?

probably somewhere next month. its not even finished yet.

is it part of power of three papyrus extender?

yeah, lets you pop of heads at will

made by proxy

I know the animation you are talking about, but it has this big pedestal as part of the animation, which makes it poorly suited to be integrated in any working device. Yes, I know how to remove animObjects, but I´d still have to correct the offsets of the Actors to have the stay on the ground. And doing that would be more effort than just redoing the animations from scratch.

Had a hilarious mess just happen in Riften! ?

Was put on the posts as usual. Then... something must have spooked the skeevers because one of them (thanks to the lovely pathing system :face_dragon:) warped it's way into my cell. And then proceeded to attack the jailor. Since the jailor had nothing but his little whip thingy, he promptly died. ???

Nothing to be done about it (can't very well stop skeever warpage ?), but it was funny!! ?

4 hours ago, Nessa said:

Had a hilarious mess just happen in Riften! ?

Was put on the posts as usual. Then... something must have spooked the skeevers because one of them (thanks to the lovely pathing system :face_dragon:) warped it's way into my cell. And then proceeded to attack the jailor. Since the jailor had nothing but his little whip thingy, he promptly died. ???

Nothing to be done about it (can't very well stop skeever warpage ?), but it was funny!! ?

Good to know. cant have An important whipping task be interrupted by a lowly skewer.

I´ll give the Jailors a bit of bonus damage against these critters in the next update so he can just fucking nuke them and proceed with whipping.

6 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

Another small preview for the upcoming Riften Events. Preliminary patreon version will be up this weekend.

Will include a non-lethal butthole-widening outcome as well.

20211124064845_1.jpg.2468392257a223d99e2d838945a5bdba.jpg

a personal advice: would be great if you could adding 2 baskets or buckets under the blade holding the rolling heads LOL

• 2 weeks later...

I understand that the way to make PA and POP work together is to get PA to load after POP, so that normal guard dialogue is used by PA, and then use higher Bounty settings in POP to get POP's Bounty Hunter imprisonment activated via POP   

I presently have both loaded in a current game, PA's esm in the esms at the top of the Load Order and POP nearer the bottom of the esp range,  Using POPs the Random Bounty at high settings in POP works fine, so should do that OK, but the guard dialogue is still hijacked by POP with no apparent way of overcoming it

The $64K questions are

- Can I convert PA from its present ESM form to an ESP?

- If 'Yes', then how do I do that?

Can anyone help me out on this, please?

TIA for any help that can be offered

On 12/7/2021 at 2:37 PM, DonQuiWho said:

I understand that the way to make PA and POP work together is to get PA to load after POP, so that normal guard dialogue is used by PA, and then use higher Bounty settings in POP to get POP's Bounty Hunter imprisonment activated via POP   

I presently have both loaded in a current game, PA's esm in the esms at the top of the Load Order and POP nearer the bottom of the esp range,  Using POPs the Random Bounty at high settings in POP works fine, so should do that OK, but the guard dialogue is still hijacked by POP with no apparent way of overcoming it

The $64K questions are

- Can I convert PA from its present ESM form to an ESP?

- If 'Yes', then how do I do that?

Can anyone help me out on this, please?

TIA for any help that can be offered

Converting it to .esp would break all current and future addons for it. So i would advise against it.

You can however use this:

PA-POP.zip

load its .esp after POP, and it should restore the Guards Dialogues to its Vanilla/PA - compatible state.

4 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

Converting it to .esp would break all current and future addons for it. So i would advise against it.

You can however use this:

PA-POP.zip 1.16 kB · 0 downloads

load its .esp after POP, and it should restore the Guards Dialogues to its Vanilla/PA - compatible state.

Thank you very much!

Really appreciate that!

Probably a lot of other people will be very happy too!

Edited by DonQuiWho

I seem to be having a recurring issue with this mod and Defeat. When I get taken to be punished (usually flogged) after the first time I sleep, as soon as the health bar goes below 20% I get "defeated". The guard/executioner then loses aggro and never finishes the punishment, the quest is just stuck there. If I try to sleep again, it says something is happening, but nothing is...

I'm attempting to fix this by turning off all possible knockdown triggers in defeat, meaning I should never be knocked down while still being able to surrender.

Edited by petronius
On 12/11/2021 at 7:48 PM, petronius said:

I seem to be having a recurring issue with this mod and Defeat. When I get taken to be punished (usually flogged) after the first time I sleep, as soon as the health bar goes below 20% I get "defeated". The guard/executioner then loses aggro and never finishes the punishment, the quest is just stuck there. If I try to sleep again, it says something is happening, but nothing is...

Its probably a good Idea then, If I just set a lower limit for health during that scene to prevent issues with defeat. Thanks for making me aware of this.

On 12/11/2021 at 3:01 PM, Atreides__ said:

I think someone asked this already but any chance for a small tutorial of how to add the scenes to modded towns like Bruma, Skygerfall, etc in the future?. I am not a expert in modding but i am willing to give it a try if there some technical files.

Thanks and good day!

Someone asked how to make a modded prison to be recognised as such by PA.

Just making a scene to be played in a specific Jail/Location only is rather easy. You could look at the EventScripts from " Bad Ends Revived - Windhelm". That should give you a good Idea how this is done.

But Yes, I absolutely need to make some proper documentation on this. Will do that... at some point...

23 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

Someone asked how to make a modded prison to be recognised as such by PA.

Just making a scene to be played in a specific Jail/Location only is rather easy. You could look at the EventScripts from " Bad Ends Revived - Windhelm". That should give you a good Idea how this is done.

But Yes, I absolutely need to make some proper documentation on this. Will do that... at some point...

Thanks for the answer!. I will check the script then!.

Question for ya; are you primarily running SSE or LE for stability through the updates?

The new Riften mod dropped right after an undiscovered update and the whole game exploded (well, anything to do with SL) and I'm curious what  your workarounds have been.

Thanks again for the content by the way!

Edited by goose.a94
On 12/16/2021 at 4:04 AM, goose.a94 said:

Question for ya; are you primarily running SSE or LE for stability through the updates?

For mod-development, I use LE exclusively.

On 12/16/2021 at 4:04 AM, goose.a94 said:

I'm curious what  your workarounds have been.

Most effective workaround for SSE users is to just disable automatic updates on steam.

But Sexlab got an AE-update relatively quick, so I´m not sure if this entire question is still relevant.