work around for presets i found if you have racemenu go under sculpt export head then change race and go back to the race you had, go under sculpt and import the head you saved and the transformations will work, regardless of hdt hair because i just tried that myself with hdt hair.

Just now, Loki15kun said:

Can confirm that KS HairsHDT seems to break transformation completely.

For some reason in my case saving a vanilla preset in the racemenu preset option, going back and changing the character eye color or anything else, and loading then the base preset saved previously from racemenu, seems to break the transformation ability completely.  (Just like LinksSword mentioned previosuly). Such a strange ocurence.

this trick worked for me. work around for presets i found if you have racemenu go under sculpt export head then change race and go back to the race you had, go under sculpt and import the head you saved and the transformations will work, regardless of hdt hair because i just tried that myself with hdt hair. i tested it with furry corruption and before i did this the texture wasn't changing but now it does.

haven't tested the meshes yet will see if they will load or not once i get to full tf.

33 minutes ago, Code Serpent said:

Actions that increase trauma won't affect addictions. What are you trying to do to get addicted?

Using SLS wheel with option to Milk Self...

After SL Defeat, forced to drink Lactacid or Cum potion (from either SLS or MA)...

After SL Aroused Creatures caught PC...

Would have expected that that some status would increase as a result.

Thanks!

full furry form, skin is a little off because its for unp but other than that it looks good creator. If you have the fur textures just by themselves because i assume you used something like gimp and overlayered the unp body texture with the khajit textures. if you have the textures for the fur without the female body attached it could be done much easier i think to convert it to cbbe that is if you did it that way.

20210117230412_1.jpg.36d8c529335ff9278304af1521eac923.jpg

14 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

this trick worked for me. work around for presets i found if you have racemenu go under sculpt export head then change race and go back to the race you had, go under sculpt and import the head you saved and the transformations will work, regardless of hdt hair because i just tried that myself with hdt hair. i tested it with furry corruption and before i did this the texture wasn't changing but now it does.

haven't tested the meshes yet will see if they will load or not once i get to full tf.

I will try saving the head via export and reloading it later. thanks for the suggestion.

Does your transformation persist when you exit to game, re-open and reload? Could be that I loaded the wrong save?

also i am sure someone has made the comparison but this mod gives me similar vibes to another mod for fallout 4 Assimilation that can change your character based on their attackers faction, sure its not the same but its a similar idea, however that one is far more advanced and requires alot of setting up since the mod is a framework that does nothing on its own and you have to set it up how you want it. and also that one will change your hair and clothes to whatever attacked you. 

Just now, Loki15kun said:

I will try saving the head via export and reloading it later. thanks for the suggestion.

Does your transformation persist when you exit to game, re-open and reload? Could be that I loaded the wrong save?

i haven't closed skyrim but i have reload my save and it still worked.

11 minutes ago, ck2modfan said:

Using SLS wheel with option to Milk Self...

After SL Defeat, forced to drink Lactacid or Cum potion (from either SLS or MA)...

After SL Aroused Creatures caught PC...

Would have expected that that some status would increase as a result.

Thanks!

The addictions triggered by those actions all have Corruption Thresholds, so you won't increase your Addiction until you've increased your Corruption more.

14 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

if you have the textures for the fur without the female body attached it could be done much easier i think to convert it to cbbe that is if you did it that way.

I've uploaded the resource files with this setup. Though, you'll need to use paint.net to open them.

12 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

never tried it but i would like to know if the skins or tfs can be mixed? or if the mod is just going to further one of the transformations over the other depending on the current corruption? how exactly does that work i wonder?

I thought of mixing the transformations, but it's just unfeasible with the amount of transformations available. The size of the mod would skyrocket. Currently, the addiction with the largest Corruption determines what you transform into. If you're already transformed into something from one addiction, and another addiction's Corruption overtakes the former's, you will revert to a human before transforming into the new thing.

Just now, Code Serpent said:

The addictions triggered by those actions all have Corruption Thresholds, so you won't increase your Addiction until you've increased your Corruption more.

I've uploaded the resource files with this setup. Though, you'll need to use paint.net to open them.

I thought of mixing the transformations, but it's just unfeasible with the amount of transformations available. The size of the mod would skyrocket. Currently, the addiction with the largest Corruption determines what you transform into. If you're already transformed into something from one addiction, and another addiction's Corruption overtakes the former's, you will revert to a human before transforming into the new thing.

i wonder are you going to separate the furry tf into idk, dogs/cats?

3 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

i wonder are you going to separate the furry tf into idk, dogs/cats?

I might separate some addictions, though if I separate the furry addiction I will first separate it into a proper "furry" addiction for Khajiit and Werewolves, and a bestiality addiction.

Just now, Code Serpent said:

I might separate some addictions, though if I separate the furry addiction I will first separate it into a proper "furry" addiction for Khajiit and Werewolves, and a bestiality addiction.

that sounds like i much better idea, honestly i don't know if you heard or played them but this reminds me of corruption of champions or trials in tainted space which are very tf heavy. i been pining for something like this for a long while and besides a few separate mods like SD+ or being a cow, and a furry transformation mod called who am i which someone is working on there isn't anything really like that around.

right now im playing as a depraved slut who gets fucked by everyone and everything to test out the mod proper. it's def working for me now, to bad it doesnt work for custom races because i would intergrade it in a heartbeat to my main save if that was the case.

tomorrow i will share some pics of what the transformations look like if the creator doesn't mind me spoiling.

@Code Serpent, Basic search has nothing to do with Peril. I'm assuming Peril is what you intended to be a complementary mod for defeat?

Asking because DiD previously filled both roles. Obviously "Corruption" is more targeted, but is DiD still superior or does Peril supplant it?

Can you let us know what your plans are, and which mods succeed over the other? I'm pretty sure it's obviou to non-idiots, but official clarification really does help me focus on where I fucked up on install, and so on... :)

Regardless, thanks. :) We have so few mods that really change the gameplay these days...

I have downloaded the new file.
I did "Force Transformations" then quit the menu, nothing happens.
I waited more than 5 days in the game, just sleeping, the corruption goes down to -60 000 000 and then down to -100 000 000 and no way to get it back up.
I think I will leave the mod aside for the moment.

The mod is interesting on paper, it starts from a good principle but still needs to be revised. 
Because from what I see, it's the same for everyone.

15 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

You can still use the rest of the mod without those transformations. All transformations can be disabled in the MCM.

Yet seeing the visual incarnation of the dovahkin vices is the juiciest part of this mod for me. The rest of the mod is just random spontaneous sex events and addiction buffs / debuffs. Both of these aspects can be found in other mods as well. No offense, IMHO.

13 hours ago, w234aew said:

The only thing I can see that would need script changes are the particular morphs that are scaled.

For example, in SE BreastsSH became BreastsNewSH. If there's a full list, I can try and recompile the scripts for SE once I finish some other fixes I'm starting on.

This would be awesome I was wondering if the morphs would need a script update