unp shouldn't effect meshes? i think the transformations are just not working at all regardless of unp..  it should only be body scaling that doesn't work right?

honestly not even sure if this is working correctly because i have multipliers to max on corruption but the corruption is barely increasing.

i want to see if the ears will atleast work so i am testing wolves 20210117193759_1.jpg.6697138f92eb72653b18f3078c2e82b3.jpg

2 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

unp shouldn't effect meshes? i think the transformations are just not working at all regardless of unp..  it should only be body scaling that doesn't work right?

honestly not even sure if this is working correctly because i have multipliers to max on corruption but the corruption is barely increasing.

For the creature sex addictions, the increase is dependent on the level of the creature you're having sex with, so that may be stunting the increase.

17 minutes ago, Code Serpent said:

I'm assuming your Corruption isn't at 100 yet. The transformation is progressive, so it will spread over your entire body only once you reach 100 corruption.

Corruption is at 100 and the scales already cover the entire body including the face. I forced the next transformation a couple of times after that but nothing happened.
But its getting late for me. Gonna try a few other transformations tomorrow.^^

edit: Might have found the issue. Inside of the Scaly Transformation meshes folder is another folder called meshes and not corruption like with the Spriggan Transformation for example.

1 minute ago, Code Serpent said:

Here's what the numbers should be after one vaginal sex act at default values.

181.png

There were two vaginal and two anal sex acts and no numbers changed. I was using Radiant Prostitution which picked the animations. I checked the console for orgasms and they said TRUE. I assume that's how you count them?

Just now, Code Serpent said:

Here's what the numbers should be after one vaginal sex act at default values.

181.png

is that why tho i have multipliers to 10.00 im only getting 1 point of corruption each act because of the npc's level?

when you said you added debug i thought we could edit the corruption values to test the mod out and see if the withdraw and everything was working correctly. it sure be easier to find out if it works then going around fucking everything.

2 minutes ago, bubba999 said:

There were two vaginal and two anal sex acts and no numbers changed. I was using Radiant Prostitution which picked the animations. I checked the console for orgasms and they said TRUE. I assume that's how you count them?

This mod checks the animation tags. If the animation had "Vaginal" it counts toward the Vaginal Sex addiction, if it had "Anal" it counts toward the Anal Sex addiction.

2 minutes ago, LatencyRemix said:

Ah i see, so im going to take a guess and mods like BAC that apply a skin texture and hormones that change skin color will have conflict with these changes?

It depends on how it's done. If the mod uses NI Override to apply the textures then it should be fine. If it uses the SetSkin function on the player's Actor form, then it will conflict.

5 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

so is there no way to force the corruption to 100 either through the console or any other way? if it takes this long to get it.

If you search the console for "StatusCorruption" you should get a list of global variables you can change to increase corruption.

27 minutes ago, Pristbeast said:

Corruption is at 100 and the scales already cover the entire body including the face. I forced the next transformation a couple of times after that but nothing happened.
But its getting late for me. Gonna try a few other transformations tomorrow.^^

edit: Might have found the issue. Inside of the Scaly Transformation meshes folder is another folder called meshes and not corruption like with the Spriggan Transformation for example.

Ah, knew that would happen. Thanks for pointing it out. I've re-uploaded the scaly transformation files with the folder name changed.

9 minutes ago, bubba999 said:

Then it should have worked... hmmmmm....

Can you search your papyrus log for the line "Corruption - Player Had Sex"?

Edit: I also forgot to mention that Arousal also plays a role in this. If your character is at 0 arousal, then there isn't going to be any increase. I think I should tweak that.

13 minutes ago, Code Serpent said:

Can you search your papyrus log for the line "Corruption - Player Had Sex"?

Edit: I also forgot to mention that Arousal also plays a role in this. If your character is at 0 arousal, then there isn't going to be any increase. I think I should tweak that.

I have papyrus logs turned off.  Arousal was probably zero after her first sex act and I don't remember what her first one was. I think keeping arousal out of it might be the way to go.

19 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

if its just unp scaled nodes that need to be changed cant someone just change the nodes to the ones cbbe use without much time or effort?

What scaled nodes are you talking about?

If you're talking about the bodyslide morphs, those should work with both UUNP and CBBE.

12 minutes ago, Code Serpent said:

What scaled nodes are you talking about?

If you're talking about the bodyslide morphs, those should work with both UUNP and CBBE.

well the thing is im not seeing any changes regardless not even meshes being added like the mod says will happen at a high corruption, now i do have a lot of mods installed but surely that can't be why they are showing?