26 minutes ago, Loki15kun said:

For some reason I'm unable to trigger transformations despite sleeping after corruption increase.

Tried starting a game from scratch, but still nothing.

I wonder if the mod called Cross Racial Features is interfering in some way.

The transformations are unp only no cbbe

4 minutes ago, Suke23 said:

I second the SE users it will be awesome to see this for SE if time and action permits it. Been waiting for this mod to release for sometime and you've definitely taken it balls too the walls. So excited to use it at some point.

I currently don't have SE installed on my machine, so that likely won't happen for a while. If others manage to port it over to SE without issue, they're free to post it here.

3 minutes ago, Code Serpent said:

I currently don't have SE installed on my machine, so that likely won't happen for a while. If others manage to port it over to SE without issue, they're free to post it here.

Ah that makes sense, would you by chance know if the scripts also need to be converted or mainly the esps and would the dlc pack be relevant for SE?

27 minutes ago, chevalierx said:

yes , even i enbale all transformations

5 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

is there a debug feature to quickly test and see if the transformations are working?

I just uploaded a new version that adds a button in the MCM to try to force a transformation to progress. If this doesn't change anything, it means there is some conflict.

I should note that the transformations use the SetSkin function on your character, and so conflicts with any custom player character mod that changes the player character's skin model.

1 hour ago, Code Serpent said:

Is your corruption above zero, and is your character's race a vanilla human or elf?

My corruption is above Zero.

Female Nord, but was using orc eyes yellow due the cross racial mod. Body is UUNP.

I also enabled transformations and all addictions. I do use LAL Start in Breezehome

27 minutes ago, Code Serpent said:

I don't think there needs to be any changes to the scripts for it to work on SE.

The only thing I can see that would need script changes are the particular morphs that are scaled.

For example, in SE BreastsSH became BreastsNewSH. If there's a full list, I can try and recompile the scripts for SE once I finish some other fixes I'm starting on.

1 minute ago, LinksSword said:

everyone saying the physical changes dont work with cbbe and that is the only reason i want to use this mod, please don't hinder this mod just because of the need for unp we need this to work with cbbe too.

I'll get the source files I used packaged and uploaded sometime later today.

The process for making the files aren't that difficult, just requiring some clever use of the eraser tool, but it's time consuming, so I won't be making CBBE versions myself. If anyone wants to make CBBE versions, or just better made versions of any of the transformation files, they are free to upload them as separate downloads.

Code Serpent strikes again with annother kick ass mod.  

Been messin about with it for a bit,  but i seem to have trouble geting things to increase.  Appart from lactation that worked, both cum addictions didn't increase, sexlab cum timer set to max and a few in game days off being white,  also maybe futa didnt work for the addiction increases.  Furry i managed to get to 100% corruption but saw no body changes after sleeping or testing the force update button.  I know they meant for UUNP, and im using CBBE but something should still change even if it does look wrong having UUNP textures on CBBE? Or am i incorect in that asumption?

I did add the mod mid start of a new game tho, but wasnt even done the dragonstone bit.  Taking out a few things and tweakin a bit and giving a new game a go

2 minutes ago, Pristbeast said:

Part of the Scaly Transformations worked for me. My characters body did got covered in scales. First the right hand, then the right foot, left hand, left foot etc... However the horns and tail won't show up.

I'm assuming your Corruption isn't at 100 yet. The transformation is progressive, so it will spread over your entire body only once you reach 100 corruption.

Did some testing. UUNP. Prostitute. Exhibitionism increased while wearing skimpy clothes.. She had anal and vaginal sex several times each with appropriate orgasms.  The numbers never changed even after sleeping 7 hours. Transformations set. I assume the numbers are to update right after a sex act?

3 minutes ago, LatencyRemix said:

Code Serpent strikes again with annother kick ass mod.  

Been messin about with it for a bit,  but i seem to have trouble geting things to increase.  Appart from lactation that worked, both cum addictions didn't increase, sexlab cum timer set to max and a few in game days off being white,  also maybe futa didnt work for the addiction increases.  Furry i managed to get to 100% corruption but saw no body changes after sleeping or testing the force update button.  I know they meant for UUNP, and im using CBBE but something should still change even if it does look wrong having UUNP textures on CBBE? Or am i incorect in that asumption?

I did add the mod mid start of a new game tho, but wasnt even done the dragonstone bit.  Taking out a few things and tweakin a bit and giving a new game a go

Some addictions have a Corruption Threshold, so you have to increase your Corruption to a certain threshold before Addiction begins to increase.

The transformation should work no matter what body type you have, thought it will cause some strange texture issues if you use CBBE. For transformations to work, the player character must not have a "skin model" set, must be a vanilla human, elf, or orc, and the transformation must be enabled in the MCM.

5 minutes ago, bubba999 said:

Did some testing. UUNP. Prostitute. Exhibitionism increased while wearing skimpy clothes.. She had anal and vaginal sex several times each with appropriate orgasms.  The numbers never changed even after sleeping 7 hours. Transformations set. I assume the numbers are to update right after a sex act?

Did Corruption increase after the sex acts? Anal sex has a threshold so Addiction increases only after you increase Corruption some amount.

16 minutes ago, Code Serpent said:

Can you post a screenshot of your character's right hand?

Alright, here. A daedric transformation was supposed to happen. Nord race, 100 corruption, slept multiple times, forced it to update the transformation multiple times and nothing changed.

Spoiler

20210118013033_1.thumb.jpg.570e98530d6150f28e5e29a484638e4b.jpg

2 minutes ago, John of Doe said:

Alright, here. A daedric transformation was supposed to happen. Nord race, 100 corruption, slept multiple times, forced it to update the transformation multiple times and nothing changed.

I'm beginning to sound like a broken record. Did you have the transformation enabled in the MCM?