3 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

well the thing is im not seeing any changes regardless not even meshes being added like the mod says will happen at a high corruption, now i do have a lot of mods installed but surely that can't be why they are showing?

Which addiction are you talking about here?

1 minute ago, Skyfry428 said:

For curiosity's sake and clarification, if i'm currently using 3bbb and Demoniac, i'd see a neck seam, right?

You'd see a neck seam if you use the creature sex transformations, and likely some other issues since 3bbb is based on CBBE. But all other features of the mod should work.

So I just discovered that with hairs from KS Hairdo's HDT.esp the transformations never happen.

Dunno if that ia problem with my version. But using Vanilla Hair and SG Hair seems to make the transformation progress correctly. Probably some keyword missing on the hairs.

EDIT:

It's not only the hair on my case. But recreating the PC from zero seems to make it work on my case, as long asI use normal hair or hair from SG.

4 minutes ago, Code Serpent said:

Even with SexLab and Corruption being the only mods installed?

yes. although including the dlc and legendary patch, no script mods in use at all, and update the face does change on my standard game but i had to switch races and then go back to the race i was on, seems that custom presets dont work with the morphing?..

no idea how to explain this so im not gonna bother but i found out a way to get the scaling to work on my preset, it wasn't changing before when i set corruption to 100.

i think my issue was where the esp was loaded actually, i moved it much higher than loot was sorting it too and that seems to have done the trick. as the morphs are working.

24 minutes ago, Loki15kun said:

So I just discovered that with hairs from KS Hairdo's HDT.esp the transformations never happen.

Dunno if that ia problem with my version. But using Vanilla Hair and SG Hair seems to make the transformation progress correctly. Probably some keyword missing on the hairs.

EDIT:

It's not only the hair on my case. But recreating the PC from zero seems to make it work on my case, as long asI use normal hair or hair from SG.

I did have some issues with that mod as well when this mod was in development. The way HDT hairs work is they add a large number of headparts, which occasionally get in the way of the vanilla head parts like the face, eyes, mouth, etc.

25 minutes ago, zelayasrevenge301 said:

Wow this mod looks incredibly promising already! However I'm already using a few other mods that effect body nodes (SGO, EC+, etc.) which are already unified by the Sexlab Inflation Framework, and I suspect they may conflict with this. I'll use this as soon as there's a compatibility patch for SLIF (unless you already included one)

This mod doesn't affect body nodes, it uses bodyslide bodymorphs. There isn't a need for a SLIF patch.

21 minutes ago, ck2modfan said:

Seeing trauma increase but none of the other values in the enabled addictions. What values are supposed to change after addictive action taken?

Actions that increase trauma won't affect addictions. What are you trying to do to get addicted?

Can confirm that KS HairsHDT seems to break transformation completely.

For some reason in my case saving a vanilla preset in the racemenu preset option, going back and changing the character eye color or anything else, and loading then the base preset saved previously from racemenu, seems to break the transformation ability completely.  (Just like LinksSword mentioned previosuly). Such a strange ocurence.

EDIT:

Apachii Hair - transformation works. (But they're using the last numbers in racemenu 900+)

KS Hair Renewal - stopped transformation from working.

KS HDT - also stops transformation

SG Hair - tried the first 5 options (those also stopped transformations from working). Their numbers in racemenu are close to 10.

I can't see the reason for some working and others not. Keywords? Number of hairs?