9 minutes ago, SilentOption said:

All of you are doing the same thing.

No I am not.

Farmthat brought this mod to my attention on Twitter, I decided to check it out, seeing as I contributed the vacbed mesh in his mod (originally intended for Trapped in Rubber, but that's ancient history now)

I liked what I saw, and figured I might try using the skills I have learned over the past five years to update my original contribution, and try to sort out a long standing problem with the ancient catsuit meshes.

22 minutes ago, Rubbermatt said:

No I am not.

Farmthat brought this mod to my attention on Twitter, I decided to check it out, seeing as I contributed the vacbed mesh in his mod (originally intended for Trapped in Rubber, but that's ancient history now)

I liked what I saw, and figured I might try using the skills I have learned over the past five years to update my original contribution, and try to sort out a long standing problem with the ancient catsuit meshes.

whatever dude. Not gonna do the "are we there yet?" question since it piss off a lot of people. Like you said when it's done it's done.

14 hours ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

2121256825_Isitready.thumb.jpg.a1a0a652917fe889737875ba3a3fc3fa.jpg

Chill guys, the meme was not supposed to be a jab at anyone. :sweat_smile: I don't have an issue with people asking when the release date is as long as you don't have an issue with us avoiding the Question. :D

But anyway, I actually wanted to draw your attention to the last of the three pictures.

1 hour ago, Prime66 said:

Chill guys, the meme was not supposed to be a jab at anyone. :sweat_smile: I don't have an issue with people asking when the release date is as long as you don't have an issue with us avoiding the Question. :D

But anyway, I actually wanted to draw your attention to the last of the three pictures.

Exactly! ?
Its main intention was, in fact, the opposite. It was supposed to give a hint on how much time is left before next update. ?

4 hours ago, Rubbermatt said:

Is this using the original vacbeds? Really should take a stab at making an updated, cleaner version. (adds to three mile long to do list)

Also take a poke at the catsuit meshes, seeing as it was made for a very old CBBE body, see if I can get it into Blender & shrinkwrap it around the newer CBBE & UNP base bodies, LE & SE.

"Ah, Niftools, my old nemesis, we meet again!" dons harness and girds loins "Have at ye, fiend!"

You mean the Vac Bed catsuit? 
I think it is really good already, but not me nor Prime66 will stop you if you'll decide to make an updated version. ?

4 hours ago, Prime66 said:

The correct answer to this sort of question is when it is ready, with no time frame added to that answer, if they can not wait or be patient then tough.

i really am excited to see this mod move foreward. i used it years ago and was sad when it died out. will be nice to see what becomes of this. maybe even a little entrapment in that vacbed lol. or any of the other devices seen there. but ill be patient. im sure you want to iron some things out

28 minutes ago, kronnos44 said:

there alrdy are folded arm style armbinders here: if you didn't know yet ;)

your welcome :D ,

We've made some progress in getting the 'boxed binder' into DD. Hopefully Kimy can work out the last hurdles, then they can also be used by this mod :) See the DD dev thread for more details.

If @Prime66 and @Racoonity, Serah want to add it earlier please take note that the original author of the outfit is on Deviantart (for permissions)

/End of General Notice :P 

I only hope this advances more in the direction of player being the prisoner instead of prison guard/worker. Maybe there can be choice for both audiences if it's really wanted ?

And also about the idea of being sent in it from Simple Slavery...

Edit: My mistake in wording... Not "prisoner" but obviously misbehaving or uneducated individual in need or rehabilitation.

5 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

I only hope this advances more in the direction of player being the prisoner instead of prison guard/worker. Maybe there can be choice for both audiences if it's really wanted ?

And also about the idea of being sent in it from Simple Slavery...

Even in 0.6, there’s reference to a guard being disciplined... I’m sure it’s a bit of a tightrope walk to remain a guard. No slip-ups. The warden is hiring for a suspiciously high number of positions, after all.

59 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

We've made some progress in getting the 'boxed binder' into DD. Hopefully Kimy can work out the last hurdles, then they can also be used by this mod :) See the DD dev thread for more details.

If @Prime66 and @Racoonity, Serah want to add it earlier please take note that the original author of the outfit is on Deviantart (for permissions)

/End of General Notice :P 

Thank you, but we decided to wait for it to be in DD. ?

10 minutes ago, Rubbermatt said:

So I made a one piece Bane suit for CBBE Curvy instead.

Capture158.jpg

? Do you think you could make one based on the (U)UNP body too, please?

15 minutes ago, Rubbermatt said:

So I made a one piece Bane suit for CBBE Curvy instead.

Capture158.jpg

5 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

I mean, I could always convert it myself, but UUNP has a way better breast vertex disposition, imo.

17 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Easy enough to do, just import the UUNP body bits, weld them together & shrink wrap the suit around that.

Right now I'm trying to beat niftools into submission so I can export this damned thing, and all the tutorials I can find are out of date *facedesk*

13 minutes ago, Rubbermatt said:

Easy enough to do, just import the UUNP body bits, weld them together & shrink wrap the suit around that.

Right now I'm trying to beat niftools into submission so I can export this damned thing, and all the tutorials I can find are out of date *facedesk*

?

8 hours ago, Rubbermatt said:

I retopoed the vBed for the animated version, really had to.

I can give some pointers on blender exporting (I use 2.83 LTS) in this day and age if you want, shoot me a DM

-OC

8 hours ago, Rubbermatt said:

10 minutes ago, OpheliaComplex said:

I retopoed the vBed for the animated version, really had to.

I can give some pointers on blender exporting (I use 2.83 LTS) in this day and age if you want, shoot me a DM

-OC

Oh right sorry, I forgot to say that I meant it as an outfit. ?
Of course if you two want to edit the already awesome Vac Bed as well, sure. ?