55 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

No, we could say that the start and the end point are the same, but some other things happen during the ride ?

Mmmh, better a new save. ?

so pretty much the grand tour off the facility is totally overhauled up to the point you have to choose what job you want to do, or did that change too?

2 hours ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

1962322030_Isitready-Almost.jpg.54fe1bd2b537595ae75208efd697c43a.jpg

Hey, everyone! ?

Next update is getting real close, so we’d like to tell you a bit about what we did.

• The mod went through a complete quest overhaul?
  • The Facility has been moved near Markarth
  • To start, go talk to any worker at the Silver Blood inn, otherwise you could just walk straight to the entrance, near the Left Hand mine. 
  • We added many new outfits, but more still have to come! ?

A new save is required.

Also, we suggest you to use a character with some skills developed already, but you can play with a total gimp too, of course! ?

Feel free to suggest any more rubber-themed content! ?

@Prime66 & @Racoonity, Serah

Spoiler

276710587_THEBLESSEDTIME.png.eaee5bf52c715416401619373793ff80.png

32 minutes ago, kronnos44 said:

so pretty much the grand tour off the facility is totally overhauled up to the point you have to choose what job you want to do, or did that change too?

You'll see. ?

3 hours ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

No, we could say that the start and the end point are the same, but some other things happen during the ride ?

Mmmh, better a new save. ?

Unless you guys scripted something that absolutely requires a new save, then a save that does not have the older version of the mod installed should be fine I would think. :P

6 minutes ago, slvsaris said:

Unless you guys scripted something that absolutely requires a new save, then a save that does not have the older version of the mod installed should be fine I would think. :P

That's what I assume they meant with "new save", not "new game"

39 minutes ago, slvsaris said:

33 minutes ago, Viri1 said:

That's what I assume they meant with "new save", not "new game"

Yeah, it's really hard to find the correct words when it comes to this part: clean save, new save, new game... 

I'll call it "mbi save" from now on (made before installing). ?

In general, yes, any save which doesn't have an old version inside. 

A save cleaned with Resaver won't work, talking by personal experience. ?

On 3/17/2021 at 2:21 PM, Rubbermatt said:

The demons are based on the Banes from the story Eudeamon http://www.evil-dolly.com/assets/eudeamon.pdf

Be warned the story is something of an emotional rollercoaster.

Short version, non-violent offenders can choose banishment, they are sealed in high tech latex suits that act as their personal prison for the duration of their sentence.

Of course the skyrim version would be sealed up with magic, imprisonng the wearer in it's seamless embrace & stripping away their identity ....

I read (most) of that story (it is a short novel) and it sparked a mod idea.

I will post it here, but it is not meant as a suggestion for Rubber Facility, it is just me writing out the idea that the story inspired.  In truth, the idea would fit well into POP as an alternative to jail time.

This is just a quick rough draft :)

The basic idea is to lock the player in the suit and make them try to avoid people/civilization for as long as they can.

So imagine, you do a crime, and get arrested.  At the jail you are given a choice; do the time, or submit to voluntary temporary banishment.  If you choose banishment (and you will at least once, we all know you!).  All your possessions are taken, and you are sealed away in the magical Bane suit.  You are then transported out into the wilderness somewhere.

The rules.

• You are not allowed to talk (suit has gag effect that absolutely prevents dialog.  No chances that the person you are trying to talk to will figure out what you are trying to say.) Perhaps even attempting dialog will get you a severe shock!  Maybe some time is added to your sentence.
  • You are not allowed into any city.  The mod would prevent you from entering any walled city (those in their own worldspace) altogether.  if you try to use the door, you will get shocked severely.  Maybe some time is added to your sentence.  The small towns, if you end up in one of those cells (I think they have something to indicate they are towns) You will get shocked severely.  Maybe some time is added to your sentence.  If you are somehow able to get into these places, and are caught by the guards, you will be sent to jail to serve time, still locked in the suit.  After the term is up, you will have to stay in the suit a few more days for breaking the rules, however, this time you cannot leave the city you served the jail time in.
  • You are not allowed to enter any houses (player or NPC homes) Not sure how easy this one would be to prevent.  A good number of these are in towns, so those are taken care of.  Those out in the world, however, may be a challenge.  If you try, you will be shocked severely.   Maybe some time is added to your sentence.
  • You are now a hunted thing.  Any humanoid seeing you will likely try to capture you to use as a sex toy, especially bandits!  If they catch you, they will lock a special collar on you to signify that that you belong to them.  This will last for the duration of your sentence, unless you somehow escape.  I would include giants in this group. It is probably wise to stay away from people!  Some people may just ignore you, or say mean things though.  Guards will just try to arrest you if they see you.
  • You are not allowed to associate with any followers (i.e they are dismissed) A dismissed follower will likely try to enslave you like any other NPC.  A possible tie-in for Devious Followers or Submissive Lola would be that those followers automatically claim you as their slave toy.  Or the mods are suspended until your sentence is up.
  • You are not allowed to hold any weapons, nor use any magic.  However, you can still use your hands/fists to defend yourself when necessary.
  • You are not allowed to carry any possessions (there will possibly have to be some exceptions for certain devious items)
  • You can enter dungeons if you wish.  Props if you can clear a dungeon using your fists!
  • You cannot die when serving your sentence (but you can get knocked down to low health)  People are not out to kill you during this time.  They just want to play!
  • You probably should not stay in one place for very long, including to sleep.  The longer you stay on one area, the more likely someone will find you!
  • There is no way out of the suit, trying will get you shocked!

That's all I can think of for now.  Perhaps I will add this to my idea blog.

1 hour ago, slvsaris said:

I will post it here, but it is not meant as a suggestion for Rubber Facility, it is just me writing out the idea that the story inspired.  In truth, the idea would fit well into POP as an alternative to jail time.

The basic idea is to lock the player in the suit and make them try to avoid people/civilization for as long as they can.

So imagine, you do a crime, and get arrested.  At the jail you are given a choice; do the time, or submit to voluntary temporary banishment.  If you choose banishment (and you will at least once, we all know you!).  All your possessions are taken, and you are sealed away in the magical Bane suit.  You are then transported out into the wilderness somewhere.

The rules.

• You are not allowed to talk (suit has gag effect that absolutely prevents dialog.  No chances that the person you are trying to talk to will figure out what you are trying to say.) Perhaps even attempting dialog will get you a severe shock!  Maybe some time is added to your sentence.
  • You are not allowed into any city.  The mod would prevent you from entering any walled city (those in their own worldspace) altogether.  if you try to use the door, you will get shocked severely.  Maybe some time is added to your sentence.  The small towns, if you end up in one of those cells (I think they have something to indicate they are towns) You will get shocked severely.  Maybe some time is added to your sentence.  If you are somehow able to get into these places, and are caught by the guards, you will be sent to jail to serve time, still locked in the suit.  After the term is up, you will have to stay in the suit a few more days for breaking the rules, however, this time you cannot leave the city you served the jail time in.
  • You are not allowed to enter any houses (player or NPC homes) Not sure how easy this one would be to prevent.  A good number of these are in towns, so those are taken care of.  Those out in the world, however, may be a challenge.  If you try, you will be shocked severely.   Maybe some time is added to your sentence.
  • You are now a hunted thing.  Any humanoid seeing you will likely try to capture you to use as a sex toy, especially bandits!  If they catch you, they will lock a special collar on you to signify that that you belong to them.  This will last for the duration of your sentence, unless you somehow escape.  I would include giants in this group. It is probably wise to stay away from people!  Some people may just ignore you, or say mean things though.  Guards will just try to arrest you if they see you.
  • You are not allowed to associate with any followers (i.e they are dismissed) A dismissed follower will likely try to enslave you like any other NPC.  A possible tie-in for Devious Followers or Submissive Lola would be that those followers automatically claim you as their slave toy.  Or the mods are suspended until your sentence is up.
  • You are not allowed to hold any weapons, nor use any magic.  However, you can still use your hands/fists to defend yourself when necessary.
  • You are not allowed to carry any possessions (there will possibly have to be some exceptions for certain devious items)
  • You can enter dungeons if you wish.  Props if you can clear a dungeon using your fists!
  • You cannot die when serving your sentence (but you can get knocked down to low health)  People are not out to kill you during this time.  They just want to play!
  • You probably should not stay in one place for very long, including to sleep.  The longer you stay on one area, the more likely someone will find you!

If we're being honest, I wouldn't mind seeing this made.

1 hour ago, slvsaris said:

The rules.

You should add that:

• No one knows you (identity is hidden)
  • Fast travel is unavailable
  • Vampires and Werewolves are not allowed to be banished (transformation would muck things up)
  • Debuff combat / thieving skills
  • Buff Armour rating and movement speed
  • The desire for any form of contact due to being locked in the banishment suit would mean that you crave any form of contact (you know where I'm going with this)

If I think of any more I'll add 'em in.

2 minutes ago, Rubbermatt said:

Hrrrrmmmm .... do I want to cinch the waist of this suit for a built in corset effect?

I mean it's true to the story after all, the MC gets corsetted by her living rubber prison.

Plus it would just look cool.

Sure, you can add anything you want, but could you make it as a different version of it, please? ?
We'd still like to use the base one.

15 minutes ago, Rubbermatt said:

I was just thinking that :D

One thing all versions will have though - I've made the hands thinner, more feminine and less like chonky gorilla paws.

Would the gorilla paws be vanilla or UUNP hands? ?

29 minutes ago, Rubbermatt said:

At the moment I'm working on the CBBE version, I'm making things up as I go along right now :D

Once I've got this finished and into Kinkrim I'll attack the UUNP version.

Ohm so it was vanilla hands ?

Well, if you want to spare yourself some work, you could do UUNP versions first, since UUNP has a way better shape and vertex disposition imo (and also uses its own hands, not vanilla ones) and then I could convert everything to CBBE in OS. ?

26 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Ohm so it was vanilla hands ?

Well, if you want to spare yourself some work, you could do UUNP versions first, since UUNP has a way better shape and vertex disposition imo (and also uses its own hands, not vanilla ones) and then I could convert everything to CBBE in OS. ?

I'll have to make BodySlides anyway ?

im really getting hyped for this, was a long time coming and the time is nigh. i mean i do sort of wish for an estimate other than soon like...maybe less than a week kind of deal.  but i know you all on the team will get to it when you get to it. really looking foreward to the quests that will come of this. must say though, was ingenious of the og auther to use the waterwheels to make the conveyor belt. but i feel those could be made smaller for the effect instead of using the regular sized wheels. im sure its possible as its jsut a size thing but not sure how much effort it would take vs the results or how much it might or might not save in terms of fps or data usage. just an idea though. ill be patient from here on in. thanks for continueing this mod and happy trails