1 minute ago, naaitsab said:

Hide contents

Burn baby burn :P

LOL ?

That's the same joke I've been bothering Prime66 all time with. ???

I found your little surprise for "Button pushers" outside the guard's room where the stand up bar cages are, if you click to open on SSE, you end up stuck on the equipment there, pity I couldnt get my NPC companion to click it :( 

Would be good if there was any way to get linked to Paradise Halls, or PAH Home Sweet Home somehow to get "Unwilling recruits" for the facility somehow. 

Or 2nd choice, get sent there from Skyrim Chainbeasts when caught, or optionally sent from Slave Auctions , or S.L.U.T,S for "re-education" , plenty of options to "hook into" The Facility. 

2 hours ago, kohlteth said:

I found your little surprise for "Button pushers" outside the guard's room where the stand up bar cages are, if you click to open on SSE, you end up stuck on the equipment there, pity I couldnt get my NPC companion to click it :( 

Would be good if there was any way to get linked to Paradise Halls, or PAH Home Sweet Home somehow to get "Unwilling recruits" for the facility somehow. 

Or 2nd choice, get sent there from Skyrim Chainbeasts when caught, or optionally sent from Slave Auctions , or S.L.U.T,S for "re-education" , plenty of options to "hook into" The Facility. 

Huh, you're right. I hadn't seen that yet. Though it's only one of them for me.

4 hours ago, kohlteth said:

image.png.b7c547e880e7ce2e25625003cd1be686.png

4 hours ago, kohlteth said:

For now, we only thought about a possible integration with SS+ and Devious Followers, but it is going to be far in the future and we'd have to contact respective authors anyway.

We have many other plans: due to that, these are some mods that probably won't have any integration:

• Paradise Halls (any), can't tell you why ?;
  • Chain Beasts, because it is still unfinished. It has its own questline, so interaction will depend on the direction it will take;
  • S.L.U.T.S., can't tell you why, again. ?
10 hours ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

For now, we only thought about a possible integration with SS+ and Devious Followers, but it is going to be far in the future and we'd have to contact respective authors anyway.

We have many other plans: due to that, these are some mods that probably won't have any integration:

• Paradise Halls (any), can't tell you why ?;

Simple reasons why not to include that:

If you plan on integrating DFC, that doesn't run together with PAH, the script load will simply kill your machine. BTDT

3 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Simple reasons why not to include that:

If you plan on integrating DFC, that doesn't run together with PAH, the script load will simply kill your machine. BTDT

Maybe, but the main reason is another ?

5 hours ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

2121256825_Isitready.thumb.jpg.a1a0a652917fe889737875ba3a3fc3fa.jpg

arewethereyetarewethereyetarewethereyetarewethereyetarewethereyetarewethereyetarewethereyetarewethereyetarewethereyetarewethereyetarewethereyetarewethereyetarewethereyetarewethereyetarewethereyetarewethereyetarewethereyetarewethereyetarewethereyetarewethereyetarewethereyetarewethereyetarewethereyetarewethereyetarewethereyetarewethereyet

:)  Ok, got that out my system.

Is this using the original vacbeds? Really should take a stab at making an updated, cleaner version. (adds to three mile long to do list)

Also take a poke at the catsuit meshes, seeing as it was made for a very old CBBE body, see if I can get it into Blender & shrinkwrap it around the newer CBBE & UNP base bodies, LE & SE.

"Ah, Niftools, my old nemesis, we meet again!" dons harness and girds loins "Have at ye, fiend!"

1 hour ago, Rubbermatt said:

You're going to have to.

It's done when it is done, pestering the mod authors for updates is extremely irritating.

Modder made her point with that meme no need to repeat it  like I'm guilty of. All of you are doing the same thing, freaking hypocrites. I think her meme explain their frustration when people asked if it is done such hypocrites. I get it she irritated I won't asked for updates again.