The new location and setup is already amazing, but I think I've already run into a little bit of a road block. I spoke with the guard outside, told him I had maid experience and was sent in. I signed my name, moved on, and was told to suit up. I used the chest, put on the suit, and now nothing happens and I'm locked in a small cage. No one has responded or said anything for over a minute now.

Just now, SilentAntagonist121 said:

The new location and setup is already amazing, but I think I've already run into a little bit of a road block. I spoke with the guard outside, told him I had maid experience and was sent in. I signed my name, moved on, and was told to suit up. I used the chest, put on the suit, and now nothing happens and I'm locked in a small cage. No one has responded or said anything for over a minute now.

Try to check where the Warden is with the console command "tfc", please ?

1 minute ago, SilentAntagonist121 said:

Is 'Misa' the warden? If so she's right outside Valcarya's cage, not doing or saying anything. 'Ellen' is behind the desk, and 'Elenwen' is in one of the padded back rooms.

Are you on LE or SE?

5 minutes ago, KCOLL said:

and i could not download of the google drive site said it required me to accept cookies

Well, there's not much we can do about it, sorry. You could accept and then delete them.

6 minutes ago, KCOLL said:

damm was hoping you wouldn't say that! I'm sure all my female followers like rubber!

Oh, this reminds me...

Please, dismiss your followers before entering the Facility; we still have to implement a follower entrance exclusion.

30 minutes ago, candy8205 said:

sorry still does not work i still crash

Okay, thanks for testing that. Sadly that makes troubleshooting much more difficult since I have no working SE installation at the moment. But I'll try to find a solution as quickly as possible 

Oh! I need to reinstall some files it seems!
I'll take a look at the crash on SE, maybe I can help somehow. Is there Papyrus loggin enabled (or, can Papyrus be enabled somehow?)

Thank you for the Log. 

Something else SSE players could try for me is to remove all Texture from our mod because I highly suspect they are the ones causing issues. 

Then coc directly into the Facility

coc RRRubber