1 hour ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Oh right sorry, I forgot to say that I meant it as an outfit. ?
Of course if you two want to edit the already awesome Vac Bed as well, sure. ?

I was only referring to the vbed and exporting from blender, I haven't touched the catsuits

(but glad to help with exporting headaches)

Maybe I should take the time to write a more modern guide on blender 2.8+ for Skyrim meshes, animation etc

-OC

1 hour ago, OpheliaComplex said:

Maybe I should take the time to write a more modern guide on blender 2.8+ for Skyrim meshes, animation etc

-OC

That would be great! ?
I do all I do in Outfit Studio (statics included ?)

14 minutes ago, SilentOption said:

Question Will the main character get a chance to wear the Doll Suit later in the Questline? I notice it wearable but can be taken off.

Yes, but not in next update. ?

4 hours ago, OpheliaComplex said:

I was only referring to the vbed and exporting from blender, I haven't touched the catsuits

(but glad to help with exporting headaches)

-OC

Yes please, I'm using 2.91 and none of the tutorials I've found are any bloody use.

Also turns out that Nifskope will not import anything from newer versions of Blender, so I've got to use OS to turn it into a nif, then into Nifsko.... urrrrgggghhhh

I just want to put shiny things in Skyrim, why do they make it so awkward?!

Anyways, back to UVmapping the latest version of the Bane suit (smoother fit)

Capture159.jpg

1 hour ago, Rubbermatt said:

Yes please, I'm using 2.91 and none of the tutorials I've found are any bloody use.

Also turns out that Nifskope will not import anything from newer versions of Blender, so I've got to use OS to turn it into a nif, then into Nifsko.... urrrrgggghhhh

Spoiler

Capture159.jpg

Reminds me of the demon in 'Lost in Laminate' :P Looks cool.

The demons are based on the Banes from the story Eudeamon http://www.evil-dolly.com/assets/eudeamon.pdf

Be warned the story is something of an emotional rollercoaster.

Short version, non-violent offenders can choose banishment, they are sealed in high tech latex suits that act as their personal prison for the duration of their sentence.

Of course the skyrim version would be sealed up with magic, imprisonng the wearer in it's seamless embrace & stripping away their identity ....

4 hours ago, Rubbermatt said:

Capture159.jpg

When this suit is in the game my character will immediately get trapped in it and never escape. The moment I saw the first rubber suit in Skyrim I was hoping that something like this would show up.

3 hours ago, Viri1 said:

There is a rubber suit quest in Cursed Loot, and there was a Trapped in Rubber mod, but probably long outdated and incompatible.

Yes, trapped in rubber was abandoned.  i am not sure if the author gave a reason or just disappeared.  Was a great mod though.  Would be awesome if someone picked that one up and ran with it.

1 hour ago, slvsaris said:

Yes, Trapped in Rubber was abandoned. I am not sure if the author gave a reason or just disappeared.  Was a great mod though.  Would be awesome if someone picked that one up and ran with it.

If I remember correctly, the mod was finished but the author was willing to take suggestions for possible future content.

It still runs well enough, through it could do for a more up-to-date modern makeover.

56 minutes ago, TheQueenofTraps said:

If I remember correctly, the mod was finished but the author was willing to take suggestions for possible future content.

It still runs well enough, through it could do for a more up-to-date modern makeover.

The mod was complete, although it had a few quest stage hang-ups near the end for some people. You could setstage your way around them. Greyspammer started on an expansion/continuation but it didn’t get released. It was incompatible with other common mods like cursed loot, and had to be played pretty much on its own.

1 hour ago, moguaeagle said:

Eudeamon in skyrim would be amazing. I can't mesh but I'd certainly help write dialogs.

*looks down* old friend, I hope you're ready.

Me and @Prime66 thought about writing an horror scenario too in the future, but our mod won't be horror themed.
You can consider it a thriller, though. ?

1962322030_Isitready-Almost.jpg.54fe1bd2b537595ae75208efd697c43a.jpg

Hey, everyone! ?

Next update is getting real close, so we’d like to tell you a bit about what we did.

• The mod went through a complete quest overhaul?
  • The Facility has been moved near Markarth
  • To start, go talk to any worker at the Silver Blood inn, otherwise you could just walk straight to the entrance, near the Left Hand mine. 
  • We added many new outfits, but more still have to come! ?

A save made before installing The Facility is required (a new game is ok too).

Also, we suggest you to use a character with some skills developed already, but you can play with a total gimp too, of course! ?

Feel free to suggest any more rubber-themed content! ?

@Prime66 & @Racoonity, Serah

7 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Hey, everyone! ?

Next update is getting real close, so we’d like to tell you a bit about what we did.

• To start, go talk to any worker at the Silver Blood inn, otherwise you could just walk straight to the entrance, near the Left Hand mine. 

A clean save is required.

Also, we suggest you to use a character with some skills developed already, but you can play with a total gimp too, of course! ?

Does it also continue from where we ended , or is that for a next update

30 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Hey, everyone! ?

hell yeah, can't wait, thank you for your work!

41 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Hey, everyone! ?

(hype train gains steam)

Clean save, huh? I assume you mean "a save where you never went to the Riverwood facility"... cuz "a save that never had the mod to begin with" would force me to... do some finnicking. Anyway, thanks for the info.

54 minutes ago, kronnos44 said:

Does it also continue from where we ended , or is that for a next update

No, we could say that the start and the end point are the same, but some other things happen during the ride ?

18 minutes ago, Viri1 said:

(hype train gains steam)

Clean save, huh? I assume you mean "a save where you never went to the Riverwood facility"... cuz "a save that never had the mod to begin with" would force me to... do some finnicking. Anyway, thanks for the info.

Mmmh, better a new save. ?