5 hours ago, Rubbermatt said:

UUNP body-1 done, body-0 next for CBBE & UUNP.

Capture163.jpg

Edit: how do you want the files? blend, obj, nif?

Great!?

I hope I'm still in time, but there's no need for the 0 version.

As I said, I'll make bodyslides so everyone will have their own 1 and 0 versions. I only needed a base model to conform to the UUNP reference in OS. ?

Same for CBBE.

5 hours ago, Rubbermatt said:

UUNP body-1 done, body-0 next for CBBE & UUNP.

Capture163.jpg

Edit: how do you want the files? blend, obj, nif?

Even obj is good, if you can't make a nif. I never managed to make a nif with blender?

10 hours ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Even obj is good, if you can't make a nif. I never managed to make a nif with blender?

Objs sent, along with a UV template.

There's a lot of clipping which is partly intentional, partly a side effect of using shrinkwrap.

The suit is meant to be beyond skin-tight, effectively becoming the wearers skin, plus trying to increase the offset created sausage fingers, which I really wanted to avoid.

17 minutes ago, ClearLtx said:

Can clothes be worn on top of the suit?

No, sadly Skyrim doesn't allow it, but this gives me an idea for a Rubbmer race. ?

I'm not saying this is happening in this mod nor anytime soon, but maybe in the future...

Of course if someone else wishes to "steal" this idea, be my guest. ?

27 minutes ago, ClearLtx said:

Also, forgive me if this a stupid question, is the suit DD enabled?

We're still trying to figure out which outfits should be DDs and which shouldn't. 
I'd say yes, but I'm not sure yet.

1 hour ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

No, sadly Skyrim doesn't allow it, but this gives me an idea for a Rubbmer race. ?

I'm not saying this is happening in this mod nor anytime soon, but maybe in the future...

Of course if someone else wishes to "steal" this idea, be my guest. ?

We're still trying to figure out which outfits should be DDs and which shouldn't. 
I'd say yes, but I'm not sure yet.

I hope that suit sneaks out as a separate mod before the new release so we have something to play with :)

Also I ran across this the other day, maybe it will help.

5 hours ago, Racoonity, Serah said:
  Reveal hidden contents

925078318_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2021_03.20-12_14_11_91.png.578da42a0671900c4fe029886c231103.png

Who knows what's inside? ?

Glad I randomly checked this thread again (haven't got any notifications since yesterday for some reason) so I could see this.
This looks amazing! Can't wait to try it out once its in the game.

44 minutes ago, slvsaris said:

I hope that suit sneaks out as a separate mod before the new release so we have something to play with :)

Don't worry, release is not that far. ?

On 3/19/2021 at 2:06 AM, Rubbermatt said:

Behold, actual human hands on a CBBE body.

Spoiler

Capture161.jpg

Actually a version of that where hands are replaced with mittens would be great too! I assume it's simpler model to deal with, just fingerless glove. Squeeze thumb in, assuming it won't render the actual hand clipping through.

9 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Actually a version of that where hands are replaced with mittens would be great too! I assume it's simpler model to deal with, just fingerless glove. Squeeze thumb in, assuming it won't render the actual hand clipping through.

Don't worry, mittens won't be missing. ?

20 hours ago, Racoonity, Serah said:
  Reveal hidden contents

925078318_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2021_03.20-12_14_11_91.png.578da42a0671900c4fe029886c231103.png

Who knows what's inside? ?

whew, my guess is...plugs that drain your stamina and magicka to nothing. but looks great. wish trapped in rubber had this bas suit. very seamless looking which is exactly what that story called for. if only there was a gasmask version to use for that mod...kind of wish certain aspect was improved with that mod. but looking good, you definitely keep my excitement

On 3/18/2021 at 10:25 PM, Racoonity, Serah said:

1962322030_Isitready-Almost.jpg.54fe1bd2b537595ae75208efd697c43a.jpg

Hey, everyone! ?

Next update is getting real close, so we’d like to tell you a bit about what we did.

• The mod went through a complete quest overhaul. ?
  • The Facility has been moved near Markarth. 
  • To start, go talk to any worker at the Silver Blood inn, otherwise you could just walk straight to the entrance, near the Left Hand mine. 
  • We added many new outfits, but more still have to come! ?

A save made before installing The Facility is required (a new game is ok too).

Also, we suggest you to use a character with some skills developed already, but you can play with a total gimp too, of course! ?

Feel free to suggest any more rubber-themed content! ?

@Prime66 & @Racoonity, Serah

Hey there dev team I'm glad to hear that the next update is coming soon and I CAN'T WAIT to try it out. Anyway I've been playing a back stabbing character build in Fallout NV and think of your mod, then came the idea : What if instead of turning criminal into "Productive member of society", you can work with a group of "Enterpueneur" to sabotage the facility which ends with the change of management and the way the rubber prison runs? Here's a little idea.

One of the warden's business partner comes up with a brilliant idea after a tour to the rubber prison : selling supplies to the facility's good and all but selling slave? big money to make and the prison's background's a perfect cover! Beside, this world have no place for such idiotic idealist (the warden) to success! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Two possible starting points : 1. When you (PC) heads to silver blood inn to inquire about the new jobs, you noticed a woman in rather odd clothing (rubber, and I assume that the pc has never seen such clothes in her life) but pay her no mind since there's all sorts of weird stuff in the elder scroll universe, a courier would later send you a letter contain a location and the words "I have a proposal that might interest you friend" after you have manage to find a job (other then guard, prisoner or test subject) in the facility and propose a scheme to overthrow the current management and install the woman as the new warden.

2. You get the job as a guard in the facility and manage to stop a couple of break attempt, but everytime you busted a attempt, the ring leader would mutter some rather cryptic line of dialogue like "the change is coming" which puzzles the pc, getting worried that something big might happen in the near future, you bring up the strange dialogue to the warden and request permission to conduct off site investigation, but the warden don't buy it saying that it's just some nonsense the prisoner came up after they get caught, with some persuasion (moderate speech check skill require) she agreed to search, but on the condition that the pc only have a couple of day to find these "so call evidence" and should they failed to find it, the pc will have their paycheck cut in half and send to ved-bed for wasting time on a wild goose chase, the pc can start their search by asking around inns about weird looking traveler about which the inn keeper would mentioned that there's this woman dress in rubber came by recently talking about a big job and paid the inns keeper to help her hand out some pamphlets containing a location to meet her for the job which the player proceed to go.

When the player go to the location and meet with the woman, her attitude towards you varied, a friendly manner in starting point (1) and tell you to sit down and have a drink before going into business.

At point (2), she would notice the guard uniform you're wearing and getting suspicious of your presence, order her henchmen to confiscate your weapons before letting you get closer to talk about the job.

The woman claim that she knows a lot about the facility and think that the current way it's running is a waste of a business that can make more money if the management are changed and offer you a huge sums of money and a high position in this new management if the player are willing to be her mole in the facility and cause as many damage to the facility's defenses before she and her gang can attack and take over. Now, the player has 3 options :

1. Take the deal

2. Pretend to accept and snitch them to the warden once you've return to the facility or

3. Refuse the deal and being attack as the woman can't take risks knowing that you work for the facility.

If the player choose (1.) all current facility quests will failed and a new quest called "Containment breached" started, the player first return to the facility with some fake "evidence" to present to the warden to fufill the condition. Next, the sabotage begin! depend on the player's profession in the facility, they can : serve meal made of spoil ingredients, which cause the staff diarrhea, tamper with the facility's security system, door etc to make the breach easier or pumping the facility with new toxins that numbs the staff's awareness of their surrounding (player already drink antidote of course) the player have to be careful and have some sneak skill to not to be caught when they're sabotaging things that are outside their profession (a cook making potion? seems pretty sus to me!) if player get caught, they'll be send to the warden and questions of their activity, the player must have high speech skill to fool the warden to think that they're just curious of the things they're doing and be let go with a warning, if the player failed the speech check or decided to confess, the outcome would switch to option (2.)

Should the player manages to avoid detection and manage to sabotage enough of the facility, the breach can begin, to start, the player can :

1. The smart approach : Send a cryptic letter to the woman to inform her of the state of the facility and how to hit the facility, the woman would suggest gas the facility. To do this, player can brew a toxins and antidote provided by the woman in her reply letter and pump it across the facility to knock everyone out before letting the gang inside the facility, once inside the gang would pick up all the knock out staff and throw them into the cells before break into the warden's office. Surprise surprise! The warden was not knock out but in full battle gear ready to make a last stand against the intruder, she was enraged to see the player among the intruder and call her a traitor and all sorts of insult, but was further enrage when the woman enter the office, she is one of warden's business partner! Betray from within and outside, the warden snap and ready to kill everyone standing in front of her, the player have 1 chance to talk her down claiming that the woman have won and are willing to compensate her greatly for the takeover(100 speech check require), if success the warden would lay down her weapon but the gang would pounce on her, tied, gaged and blindfold the warden in custom restrain and throw her into a isolation chamber.

Should the player failed to talk the warden down she would attack but were overwhelm by the gang and being restrained and throw inside a isolation chamber. Now that the takeover successed the facility will undergo a change of direction, no longer would they recondition criminal, they would instead kidnap innocent people, turn them into rubber slave, sex slave etc and sell them for big profit, the player can from then on work as a slaver and bring in new meat in for a big sums of money as well as the pre-change of management jobs. But since the player help in the takeover, the new warden would pay the player more then the old one and every job they choose they gets to be the profession's leader.

2. The head-on approach : The player sneak out of the facility and meet the woman at the location they last met and discuess how to breach the facility, the woman propose a head on attack since the facility's defense been weaken and it would only be a matter of time before the warden find out and undo the damage the player did, with that the gang moveout and break into the facility, thanks to the player's effort, the staff in the facility were caught unprepare and seduce with ease and the security system breached, the gang push to the warden's office and things proceed as above.

If the player choose (2.) They tell the warden everything about the woman and her scheme, the warden would be shock to hear and reward the player for her vigilance, if player were caught from (1.), warden would be angry at you for betrayal but decide to spare you for now as the situation's too great to ignore and the player's the schemer's only mode in the facility, she offers you 2 choice : help the warden to stop the schemer or spend the rest of the life as a test subject for the facility's most extreme and brutal experiment. Either way a new quest called "it's a trap!" start, player started sending false information to the woman (under strict supervision by the warden if caught sabotaging the facility), after about 3-4 false information were send the woman would send the player a letter imply they believe the time has come and would begin the attack, inform the warden about the attack and the warden decide to lure the intruder in with a elaborate trap and catch them all at once : staff are "paralyzed" by the player's work, door left unlocked and unguarded, security system no longer function etc. But as soon as the gang breach the security doors and enter the cell area, the player claim there's some system still not shut down and run to a room ahead and trigger a lockdown, all doors slam shut, paralysis gas pumping out of vents and knock the intruder unconscious, warden and the staff then rounded up the intruder, tied, gaged and blindfold and throw them into a big storage room before revive the woman to be interrogate, the warden was surprise to learn the woman's identity when the woman's helmet was removed, it is one of her business partner, warden question the partner's reason for the breach and was enrage by the partner's answer, she decided to give the partner a taste of her own medicine by making her a sex slave and keep inside the facility as a reminder of what happened when people decided to betray the warden. As for the player, the warden would reward them for their work if player inform the warden straight away, if the player were caught sabotaging the facility, the warden would still wanted to punish the player but decided to lessen the sentence since she can't do it without player's help, so the player will not get their paycheck and be sentence to spend a few day in the ved-bed to punish their betrayal.

For (3.) the player must fight their way out the location and report to the warden of your finding, warden would thank the player for uncover such plot and request them to hunt down and capture the woman so that she can interrogate her, player would be accompany by several guards to the location to capture the woman, but the place was deserted, after a little bit of poking around, player find clues of the woman and her gang's possible whereabout and hit the fall back location before she disappear. Jack pot! the woman and her gang are there but they've fortified the place and would not surrender, player had to fight their way through the gang and reach the woman, once corner, the woman stated that she will not go down without a fight, player can : persuade her to give up stating that the warden only want to talk to her and won't harm her (high speech skill check require) but betray her as soon as she put down the weapon, have the guards distract her and cast a paralysis spell or give the woman a good ol' beating, doesn't matter which option the player go for, the woman would be swarm by the guards which proceed to tied, gaged and blindfold her and transport the woman back to the facility for interrogation in a prisoner carriage, the woman's fate are the same with (2.) and the player was rewarded for their action.

Well that's all I can think of right now (took me over 2 and a half hours to write all these down, what am I even thinking lol), hope this little idea can help with the future update!

14 hours ago, cripplingdepression99 said:

Hey there dev team I'm glad to hear that the next update is coming soon and I CAN'T WAIT to try it out. Anyway I've been playing a back stabbing character build in Fallout NV and think of your mod, then came the idea : What if instead of turning criminal into "Productive member of society", you can work with a group of "Entrepreneur" to sabotage the facility which ends with the change of management and the way the rubber prison runs? Here's a little idea.

One of the warden's business partner comes up with a brilliant idea after a tour to the rubber prison : selling supplies to the facility's good and all but selling slave? big money to make and the prison's background's a perfect cover! Beside, this world have no place for such idiotic idealist (the warden) to success! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Thank you for the time you spent on writing this suggestion. ?

Yes, we were thinking about adding an enemy faction for the Facility, which could be involved with slavery somehow.
For this new "guild" we thought of two possible paths.

• Player Sub
    There could be a chance, based on skill checks and Dragonborn powers, for the player to be enslaved and sent to SS+.

• Player Dom
    (I'm really trying hard not to say too much ?)  Depending on player choices, they could join the slavery faction and continue the story from there.

Anyway, this is going to happen probably in one of the last plot-related updates, so we're talking about a faaaaar time in the future.
I'd suggest buying a time machine. ?

3 hours ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Thank you for the time you spent on writing this suggestion. ?

Yes, we were thinking about adding an enemy faction for the Facility, which could be involved with slavery somehow.
For this new "guild" we thought of two possible paths.

• Player Sub
    There could be a chance, based on skill checks and Dragonborn powers, for the player to be enslaved and sent to SS+.

• Player Dom
    (I'm really trying hard not to say too much ?)  Depending on player choices, they could join the slavery faction and continue the story from there.

Anyway, this is going to happen probably in one of the last plot-related updates, so we're talking about a faaaaar time in the future.
I'd suggest buying a time machine. ?

If you're going to introduce an 'enemy' faction - you could have the DB volunteer to infiltrate them, as a Dom (Slaver type) or a sub (slave type)

If they're going to go in as a Dom then, they'll need training - so they go down the Prison Guard route in the facility until they're skilled (Dom) enough, or they go in as a prisoner / volunteer and are trained until they are compliant (sub) enough. Then you can have them sold to or join the enemy faction and infiltrate from within.

This would give you a 'fourth' starting option when visiting the Facility for the first time.

5 minutes ago, kronnos44 said:

requirement: CBBE , does this mean there might pottentially be some issues with UNP?

No, not at all. That's the old requirement.

I made both UUNP and CBBE BodySlides for every new outfit inside the mod. ??