On 2/12/2021 at 10:40 PM, Prime66 said:

Little Update

Hey everyone, we are still busy with the next update but getting closer every day :)  I can still not say how long it will take.  

For now, I have something for you guys to try out if you want. 
Before starting work on the Facility, I made another mod but ultimately didn't like my writing, so I stopped work on it. I was supposed to be a Quest mod with some Hearthfire elements mixed in. But it never got to that stage, so only some Devious Quests are in the mod. Two are complete-able, and the last one you can play almost to the End. 

The only requirement is DD.

I don't know if this works on SSE 

The Quest stops after you bring the Drinks back. 
Please don't report any bugs since the mod is considered abandoned in my eyes. That said, I still hope it can provide some fun while waiting for the next update. 

The Quest is started by asking Orgnar (Riverwood Innkeeper) if anything has happened lately. 

Credit: 
Backpack Resource from keiretu

GoOn.7z 18.64 MB · 125 downloads

I have too say

WOW

What a great piece of work , i was expecting something small

but it's actually pretty containfull

i was really happy to see the petsuit get a place in a questmod , havent seen that so far

really nice work , too bad you stopped working on it , but ofcourse this mod is a more complete topic

❤️ it's amazing to see back in 2012 i asked for the idea if someone could make a female chastity belt

and boom devious devices was created

how far we have comme since what i say'd  back then

Good too see so many people sharing the same fetishes

lets just appreciate this post was made back then ❤️

I feel like I'm unable to get this mod working, which is quite unfortunate. I'm trying in Special Edition, I've located the Facility. I cannot get past the security check without resorting to the tcl+setstage RR_IntroQuest 50 method. After that, though, I can talk to the Warden, but after that conversation ends, the next portion never goes anywhere. The conversation just ends, and no other actions are triggered. :(

26 minutes ago, fashionrituals said:

I feel like I'm unable to get this mod working, which is quite unfortunate. I'm trying in Special Edition, I've located the Facility. I cannot get past the security check without resorting to the tcl+setstage RR_IntroQuest 50 method. After that, though, I can talk to the Warden, but after that conversation ends, the next portion never goes anywhere. The conversation just ends, and no other actions are triggered. :(

Scenes not starting sounds like Fuz Ro D'oh is missing. If you have, it installed play the mod again, and after you talk to the warden, type: 
player.sqs RR_IntroQuest
You should be at stage 60 

6 minutes ago, Prime66 said:

Scenes not starting sounds like Fuz Ro D'oh is missing. If you have, it installed play the mod again, and after you talk to the warden, type: 
player.sqs RR_IntroQuest
You should be at stage 60 

So, I re-read your earlier instructions on this issue, and had an idea. I used the tcl + RR_IntroQuest = 50 method but this time I did it without talking to the guards for the book check-in. That meant I got to the warden when the warden was near the secretary, instead of when the warden had gotten further over near the Nurse. After this I used your method, and the stage was at 60. The Warden paused and turned around at somepoint, would not continue more. 
I feel like I have Fuz Ro D'Oh installed? It's enabled in vortex.
So far this seems pretty awesome.

27 minutes ago, fashionrituals said:

So, I re-read your earlier instructions on this issue, and had an idea. I used the tcl + RR_IntroQuest = 50 method but this time I did it without talking to the guards for the book check-in. That meant I got to the warden when the warden was near the secretary, instead of when the warden had gotten further over near the Nurse. After this I used your method, and the stage was at 60. The Warden paused and turned around at somepoint, would not continue more. 
I feel like I have Fuz Ro D'Oh installed? It's enabled in vortex.
So far this seems pretty awesome.

Stupid question, sorry in advance ?: did you check if it happens on a new game, too?

On 2/12/2021 at 11:40 PM, Prime66 said:

For now, I have something for you guys to try out if you want. 
Before starting work on the Facility, I made another mod but ultimately didn't like my writing, so I stopped work on it. I was supposed to be a Quest mod with some Hearthfire elements mixed in. But it never got to that stage, so only some Devious Quests are in the mod. Two are complete-able, and the last one you can play almost to the End. 

The only requirement is DD.

I don't know if this works on SSE 

Please don't report any bugs since the mod is considered abandoned in my eyes. That said, I still hope it can provide some fun while waiting for the next update. 

Actually quest stopped advancing after trying to give 25000 gold. But i'll try figuring something out with console commands. I think i should set quest stage to 55, then start goon_lsd and setstage 10 right after (it should send me to solitude at that point if i'm right)... I'm still trying to learn these things if i ever wanted to make mods myself.

17 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

Actually quest stopped advancing after trying to give 25000 gold. But i'll try figuring something out with console commands. I think i should set quest stage to 55, then start goon_lsd and setstage 10 right after (it should send me to solitude at that point if i'm right)... I'm still trying to learn these things if i ever wanted to make mods myself.

I've got stuck at the same point myself - no fair.. I wanna get all dolled up :D 

55 minutes ago, Prime66 said:

Or have no money/half of the 35000 :D but it's possible that i didn't add the required scripts :sweat_smile:
But i am 100% sure that if you have no money, the last quest starts. 
If you have half of the 25000/35000 no one has to wear a Chastity belt.  

We're talking about the GoOn.esp? I've never been asked about money, there were two quests, and that's it. But I rarely carry more than 1k Septims around...

5 hours ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

There is a third quest too.

I can confirm that you'll be able to continue it, even without having any Septim. ??

I mean first time i tried with no money and she only told me to come back when i have enough money. Then i came with 25k+ and got stuck. At that point i did console command tricks to continue quest and after petsuit was removed i got stuck again with speaking to max. Then i made a save where i have 13k and continued smoothly until again stuck with max. This time i tried more commands to try sort even queststage of the dialog quest but i don't know what to do...

So normally the "struggle out of petsuit" doesn't trigger and she doesn't remove gag nor the suit although she tells so. Even when i marked that stage completed with command it didn't work forward.

Edit: Nevermind i get the quote now...

34 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

So normally the "struggle out of petsuit" doesn't trigger and she doesn't remove gag nor the suit although she tells so. Even when i marked that stage completed with command it didn't work forward.

That's the end of the quest, there's nothing beyond. ?

34 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

I mean first time i tried with no money and she only told me to come back when i have enough money.

I don't know what to say. ?‍♀️

I only played it once, with a completely new character who just came out of LAL's abandoned prison.

I can't really remember how things went, but I managed to reach the pet suit part, so...

1 hour ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

That's the end of the quest, there's nothing beyond. ?

I don't know what to say. ?‍♀️

I only played it once, with a completely new character who just came out of LAL's abandoned prison.

I can't really remember how things went, but I managed to reach the pet suit part, so...

If I remember right, the (lack of) gold has to be in your inventory at an earlier stage than the check for gold, because when I was testing, I tried mandipulating my way out of it with the console, but I had to reload to a much earlier point in the dialogue before it recognised I didn't have any. That could be the problem there.