8 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

To throw another opinion in the ring, as the demand for integrating YPS pops up every few pages:

How many other mods and dependencies do you expect users to install for one single event? That mod is HUGE and comes with a plethora of other mods you'll need to install, if you can even find it for your body type. I'd rather have HexBolt8 spend his energy on creating original content, than spending a lot of time and effort on getting YPS to work and demand the same of all SLtR users.

If you think, there's only one small interface needed: write it!

If not, just roleplay the event, so when Mistress gives you a new haircut, use that as a trigger to visit your YPS hairdresser and choose a hairstyle you deem fitting for your submissive character.

totally agree here. don't get me wrong. when i used YPS, and for a while, it was fun and immersive, once you figured out how to work it, and setting up the hairs properly.

but the thing is with this mod (and its dependencies), it is very script heavy. and i ended up having to let it go so i could run my game a bit more smoothly (since i am on the lower end of the pc gaming pc spectrum).

while i do agree with the original post to perhaps have more diversity in the hairstyles, maybe using the same principle they use in YPS, by loading a Json file for a hair pack, like the SMP/HDT KS Hair and setting it up as an "optional" mod if one plans to use multiple styles ?

anyway, thanks for the update HexBolt, and yeah, that video review is funny as hell !

To be clear on one thing, as new events are added that might require another mod, that will be done as a soft dependence that doesn't make the player install that mod if the player doesn't want it.  You'd just miss out on that event, or a variation of that event.  The only new hard dependence that I can foresee is DD Contraptions, which is officially part of DD 5 anyway.

17 minutes ago, YojimboRatchet said:

while i do agree with the original post to perhaps have more diversity in the hairstyles, maybe using the same principle they use in YPS, by loading a Json file for a hair pack, like the SMP/HDT KS Hair and setting it up as an "optional" mod if one plans to use multiple styles ?

Perhaps not exactly what you meant, but this mod could be set up to read an optional, player-edited json file for a list of hair styles to randomly choose from for the hair change event.

@HexBolt8 While your here is it possible please for an import/export settings feature to be added, so the settings you configure can be saved as a separate json file? Unless already being done. Keeping a backup copy of settings through a json file a bit like your doing with the thoughts would be nice. Though the json files could be kept all together in their own folder in either "Data\Submissive Lola - The Resubmission LESE" or "Data\SKSE\Submissive Lola - The Resubmission LESE").

Alternatively it could operate like how Frostfall 3.0 does its importing/exporting outside of saved files by using a json profile system, with a set of files which are synched with the in mod mcm settings.

18 minutes ago, KLongad Sirtup said:

While your here is it possible please for an import/export settings feature to be added, so the settings you configure can be saved as a separate json file?

Yes, it's been requested before and it's on my list of things to do.

16 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I asked to get out of slavery so I could do Diplomatic Immunity, but forgot that I had Tomb Raider still waiting.  Master set me free, and Tomb Raider is still in my quest log.  I suspect he probably shouldn't have let me go until I completed it maybe?

You're right.  I've just updated my development version to catch that.  You can manually stop the quest with "StopQuest vkjFindTreasure".

On 1/21/2021 at 9:58 PM, CaptainJ03 said:

No, of course not! Nothing ever happens in this mod!

You really shouldn't visit Riften, as least not when SS++ is installed which brings its Slavemarket.

Stay away from Markarth and Dibella's Temple, don't visit the Bard's Guild in Solitude, and please don't get zapped in the arse in the wild.

You might want to stay in Windhelm, as it's the only bigger city that haven't had its own quest yet.

Maybe you should download CK, work your way through the tutorial quest and maybe even design your own dungeon before bothering modders that develop and deliver high quality content in ihrer Freizeit! for free. Diese Anspruchshaltung geht mir echt auf den Sack, aber sowas von!

Was erzählst du da bitte,...?!

Meinst ich weiß nicht das es hier gewisse Leute gibt, die alles an sich reißen wollen... Namen werden nicht genannt!!! und wegen diesen gewissen Personen allein schon sehr viele Modder das Spiel aufgegeben haben... Sehr sehr schade, aber es war so... und jetzt läuft es nicht besser, sondern noch viel schlechter!!!

Also sei so nett bitte und geh Du mir nicht auf den Sack mit deinem sinnlosen Kommentar!!!

Besten Dank! :classic_wub:

44 minutes ago, bruhfrman said:

When I download the old Submissive Lola mod, it shows up in MCM, but when I download this one it does not show up!

By "old", do you mean the 1.1 version on MrEsturk's mod page?

Are you trying to run 1.1 and this one together?  You must not do that.  This version replaces 1.1.  Except for add-ons like Kalmah's extension, you must only have one Lola mod running.  There can be only one.

Enter "sqv vkj_mcm" in the console (that's an underscore, not a hyphen).  If it's not found or the state is not Running, you have installation problems.

General advice for MCM problems for any mod:

Spoiler

Reinstall the mod.  Surprisingly, that often works for people.

Try "setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1" in the console and wait a minute or two.

Enter any other mod's MCM menu, then exit and wait a minute.

If it's still not working, you might have a script-heavy game or a game that's become unstable.  There's no solution for that.

You should try with a new game with a reduced set of mods.  Leave out ones that you don't really need.  If that works, you add them back in gradually.  

16 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

By "old", do you mean the 1.1 version on MrEsturk's mod page?

Are you trying to run 1.1 and this one together?  You must not do that.  This version replaces 1.1.  Except for add-ons like Kalmah's extension, you must only have one Lola mod running.  There can be only one.

Enter "sqv vkj_mcm" in the console (that's an underscore, not a hyphen).  If it's not found or the state is not Running, you have installation problems.

General advice for MCM problems for any mod:

Reveal hidden contents

Reinstall the mod.  Surprisingly, that often works for people.

Try "setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1" in the console and wait a minute or two.

Enter any other mod's MCM menu, then exit and wait a minute.

If it's still not working, you might have a script-heavy game or a game that's become unstable.  There's no solution for that.

You should try with a new game with a reduced set of mods.  Leave out ones that you don't really need.  If that works, you add them back in gradually.  

No I am not trying to run them together I just remember when I had the old version as in MrEsturks version the MCM and all showed but now it doesn't and thus I believe this version is not working for me (I have not gone to Riften yet however I will test now).

12 hours ago, naaitsab said:

I've had my mod featured in one of the "adult eps" a few episodes ago. He installed it incorrectly resulting in missing textures...

Yeah the thing i keep noticing from MxR videos is that he always has mouth closed when using gags. Either he's using DD 4 without gagfix or he's on Special Edition without dealing with it...

20 minutes ago, bruhfrman said:

No I am not trying to run them together I just remember when I had the old version as in MrEsturks version the MCM and all showed but now it doesn't and thus I believe this version is not working for me (I have not gone to Riften yet however I will test now).

Just confirmed book is not under the bed in Riften thus this version of the mod is not working :/

5 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Perhaps not exactly what you meant, but this mod could be set up to read an optional, player-edited json file for a list of hair styles to randomly choose from for the hair change event.

same idea, different way ti apply it. in the end it works if it works and makes everyone happy right ? :)

4 hours ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

Just amazing what you do here Hexbolt, thanks alot.

Thank you!

4 hours ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

Just a question, how are the chances for multiple follower support showing up in the next time ?

No pressure, I ask because I am seting up a new game with that in mind or not.

I really want to do it, but it won't be very soon.  I really should look at import/export.  Don't delay a new game for this. 

What it is like running Submissive Lola and Devious Followers Continued at the same time? They seem like two different takes on the the same (or at least adjacent) concept, so my gut feeling is to use one or the other, but there appears to be some DFC awareness in Submissive Lola (resistance etc).

14 minutes ago, qawsedrftg765 said:

Bug Report: When choosing to no longer to be a slave if you have the quest "Tomb Raider" it does not auto-complete like adventuring slave does.

Thank you.  I've already updated my development version to catch that.  You can manually stop the quest with "StopQuest vkjFindTreasure".

47 minutes ago, Buridan said:

What it is like running Submissive Lola and Devious Followers Continued at the same time? They seem like two different takes on the the same (or at least adjacent) concept, so my gut feeling is to use one or the other, but there appears to be some DFC awareness in Submissive Lola (resistance etc).

I have tried using DFC and SubLola with the same follower, and it felt clunky, because the follower’s behavior and dialogue differ from the two mods.

I normally use DFC and SubLola with two followers. One follower is a Devious Follower and the other follower is the SubLola master. In my opinion, that combination works well. I role play it as though the two followers are sharing the same submissive slave, and are competing with each other for the “best” way to dominate the player character.