No variables

No papyrus scripts attached

- 0 aliases for quest 'vkj_MCM' (3B004344)-

Quest state

Enabled?         Yes
State:               Running
Current stage: 0
Priority: 92

Just for the reference: mentions in the Papyrus log do not mean the mod is responsible for CTDs. It might be..

• ..just a coincidence that some mod logged while the game crashed
  • ..harmless log entry which has nothing to do with the actual CTD
  • ..game crashed even before Papyrus had any chance to do anything, including logging
  • ..SKSE stuff, a faulty plugin - again, most likely you will never see anything in Papyrus log (though you might have a better shot at skse log)
  • ..attempt to access NPTR (null pointer for some ref) which was not caused by the mod which logged that attempt. But the log will state it's this mod attempt. Example: some mods which deleted some vanilla refs via dirty edits
  • ..probably more that I simply don't know

For instance, for me this mod in particular is so far well-behaved and didn't cause me CTDs at all.

Progress on Combat Mercy

I have the new system implemented but I have to test it.  As I said earlier, the "Dragon/Combat Mercy" toggle will become a "Combat Mercy" slider, where you select the threat ratio at which your owner feels endangered enough to release your bonds (hand bindings, gag, or blindfold).  A hostile dragon will immediately trigger combat mercy, and also suspend nudity requirements.

I discovered that Skyrim's GetThreatRatio condition isn't available as a script function, so I had to build my own, based on the limited available documentation for GetThreatRatio.  It compares the current health & damage resistance of the owner to that of the owner's combat target.  Vampires (both owner and opponent) are assumed to be stronger.  An owner wearing an enchanted robe is assumed to be stronger.  An owner in bleedout is always deemed to require help.

Script processing is kept light, to not burden the game during CPU-intensive combat.

Blindfolds for Lights Out had not previously been given any exemptions (an oversight dating back to the original mod).  This one was tricky because of the daytime-only requirement, and the edge conditions for combat that starts during the day but ends at night, and the reverse.

FYI: the forced nudity doesn't play well with yps-immersive fashion i think.

Noticed it with the fingernail mesh (which get's equipped to the the hand-slot).
But i would not be surprised if there might be additional problems with piercings or other stuff, some of which may have magic effects (like speech buffs) attached to them.

(edit: to clarify: yps auto-reequips it's items -> you can disable that for fingernails but i'm atm not sure if it's possible for everything, especially piercings)

I did a quick peek into vkjarmorrestriction.psc and here's my humble opinion on that problem:

Spoiler

252 |   Int iElement = KwForbiddenKeywords.Length
  1 |   iIndex = 0
  3 |   While iIndex < iElement
  4 |   |   if PlayerRef.WornHasKeyword(KwForbiddenKeywords[iIndex])
  5 |   |   |   return false
  6 |   |   endIf
  7 |   |   iIndex += 1
  8 |   EndWhile

^ this is "the problem": The code only checks if any of the equipped items has a keyword, if instead the check runs on a per equipped item basis (via getwornform() ), one could do additional exceptions. IMO If an item is not stripped in a sexlab scene (sslActorLibrary IsNoStrip(ItemRef) ) it's also OK to be equipped in a nudity scene.

(YPS has the "SexLabNoStrip KYWD" on all of it's items (except 1, but i believe that's an oversight from the mod creator + one can always manually go into the sexlab mcm and add an item to nostrip))

Additionally the vkjarmorrestriction:Check() script-function always checks for body-slot equipped items (which i think is fine) and for "kw[4] = KwList[7] ; ClothingHead", which might be problematic with (HDT-SMP) wigs. Not sure.

185 |   |   ;                           ArmorHelm                            ArmorCuirass                           ClothingRich
  1 |   |   if PlayerRef.WornHasKeyword(KwList[4]) || PlayerRef.WornHasKeyword(KwList[5]) || PlayerRef.WornHasKeyword(KwList[3])
  2 |   |   |   return false
  3 |   |   endif

Tbf: i have no idea how much slower looping over every equipped item is compared to the native WornHasKeyword function.

If you want i can implement + test the above mentioned fix and see how that works.

Let me know what you think :)

4 hours ago, yeahhowaboutnooo said:

Let me know what you think

Unfortunately, GetWornForm() is slow, the sort of thing you don't want in an update loop that runs every few seconds, and especially not if checking multiple slots.  Why is YPS flagging things like fingernails as clothing?  That's going to confuse any mod that checks keywords for worn items.

15 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Why is YPS flagging things like fingernails as clothing?  That's going to confuse any mod that checks keywords for worn items.

My bad, i think the problem was/is with kaw's claws which has the the ClothingHands [KYWD:0010CD13] set for some of it's "claws".

YPS in turn uses kaw's claws (if installed) for some of its fingernail-color-meshes.

The ARMO items, which yps itself installs seem to be fine and do not have any of the following keywords:

Spoiler

Keyword[] kw = new Keyword[5]
kw[0] = KwList[0] ; ClothingBody
kw[1] = KwList[1] ; ArmorLight
kw[2] = KwList[2] ; ArmorHeavy
kw[3] = KwList[6] ; ClothingHands
kw[4] = KwList[7] ; ClothingHead
KwForbiddenKeywords = kw

edit: anyway: i just removed the ClothingHands keyword from the kaw's claws .esp

I've been thinking about using this mod for a while, but I'm not into the embarrassment scenarios. Is there a way to setup this mod so that the sub/dom relationship is more private?

Also, I saw talk of submitting to Serana with this mod. With that in mind, I think you should definitely add an event where vampire doms occasionally drink the player's blood, if you haven't done so already. Though, you'll need to setup a special case for Serana, as she's not labeled as a vampire in the base game.

26 minutes ago, Code Serpent said:

I've been thinking about using this mod for a while, but I'm not into the embarrassment scenarios. Is there a way to setup this mod so that the sub/dom relationship is more private?

Dating back to the original mod, the content is mostly about humiliation.  The major events can be individually turned off, but you'd have a greatly reduced amount of content.  Minor, short-term events cannot be turned off.  For example, your owner (master/mistress) might strip you and want you to remain so for a few real-time minutes.  That won't be done outdoors in a town or city, but it could occur in a building in a town or city.

33 minutes ago, Code Serpent said:

I saw talk of submitting to Serana with this mod. With that in mind, I think you should definitely add an event where vampire doms occasionally drink the player's blood, if you haven't done so already.

For vampiric owners, the mod does switch demands for sex to demands for blood, but it's based on the follower having the vampire keyword.  Serana is problematic in multiple ways.  A few seem to have had success with her, but others have not.

Not so much a bug as a feature working too well:

When a device is required to be worn such as wrist restraints or a rope harness the submission loss for not wearing them is super fast and you can have then unequiped through normal gameplay with the mod.

For example: I asked to have the rope restraint changed and in the process of having it swapped over I lost 5 points and was shocked.

Also with deviously helpless I have had the wrist restraints on then the PC gets raped walking towards the town, the animation begins to play and the PC is constantly shocked and losing submission.

Could there be say a 15-25s window before the submission loss occurs?

Thanks loving the updates.

1 hour ago, qawsedrftg765 said:

When a device is required to be worn such as wrist restraints or a rope harness the submission loss for not wearing them is super fast and you can have then unequiped through normal gameplay with the mod.

For example: I asked to have the rope restraint changed and in the process of having it swapped over I lost 5 points and was shocked.

I think you got very unlucky.  Required devices are checked every 10 seconds.  Sorry about the undeserved shock and score loss.

Also with deviously helpless I have had the wrist restraints on then the PC gets raped walking towards the town, the animation begins to play and the PC is constantly shocked and losing submission.

Punishment does not occur while you're having sex.  You will of course have to put required restraints back on if they get removed.  SexLab should not be removing devices, so normally this will not be a problem.

Thanks loving the updates.

There's another one coming soon.  ?

@HexBolt8 experienced a similar bug with sexlab removing restraints and getting shocked to death, i'm running a super script heavy game so probably self inflicted but i had an idea on how to make it less obnoxious if the game does fuck up:

add an option to the mcm in case some people don't like the change for "dont kill me"

if punishment event triggers shock and lose score until a set value so like -20 or 20% health remaining

once that threshold is hit change punishment to something debilitating but not lethal so it cant be ignored like reduce speed mult

that way players should have time to talk to their follower and ask to change task or otherwise try and fix the fact that they aren't wearing devices etc before being electrocuted.

also gotta say this mod is awesome :)

6 hours ago, green365 said:

experienced a similar bug with sexlab removing restraints and getting shocked to death

Perhaps because you said your game is very script heavy, but you shouldn't get shocked to death.  The mod won't reduce your health below 20.

6 hours ago, green365 said:

also gotta say this mod is awesome

Thanks!

3 hours ago, qawsedrftg765 said:

I got the "Time to Relax" quest about 5 times back to back whilst in the College of Winterhold, I would get the quest and then immediately be able to respond with "we are in a town"

Thank you for the report.  Fixed for the next update.  That one was tricky because the College is considered to be within Winterhold but it's not treated as a city or town there.

13 hours ago, qawsedrftg765 said:

I asked to have the rope restraint changed and in the process of having it swapped over I lost 5 points and was shocked.

I believe I found a simple and effective solution for getting unlucky and having the check occur during the brief period when you're not wearing the old item but the new one is not yet equipped.  It's in the next update.

Version 2.0.10

Note:  Dragon detection has been substantially reworked to be more efficient and consistent.  Due to inconsistencies in the old scheme, it might still think you're facing a dragon even if it's been days since you last saw one.  If so, you'll see a message that the dragon threat is now gone when the process cleans itself up, and then everything will be good.

New:  A new "Roleplay" setting, "Player satisfaction with sex with owner", lets you set an extra amount that player character arousal decreases after sex with the owner.
- If the amount is positive (high satisfaction), you'll always be credited with an orgasm (some sex animations don't register one).

New:  A new "System" button, "Re-register for events", lets you register for sex events that you might have missed.
- Normally, you'll never need to do this, but the new "Player satisfaction with sex with owner" setting won't do anything unless you re-register.
- If your Masturbation Denial isn't working, you might have to re-register.

New:  The "Dragon/Combat Mercy" toggle is now a "Combat Mercy" slider.
- You will always be freed from required item and nudity requirements while a hostile dragon is nearby.
- Otherwise, required item (but NOT nudity) enforcement is suspended if the threat of the owner's opponent exceeds the Combat Mercy setting.
- You're not freed until your owner feels threatened.  The threat level compares the owner and the owner's opponent.
- The only items covered by this setting are the gag, hand bindings (Time to Relax), and blindfold (Lights Out).  Harmless items like the collar and rope harness are required regardless of threat level.

Changed:  The requirement for the Lights Out blindfold is now suspended for dragons and combat mercy.
Changed:  Added info text descriptions to the events in the Cooldowns section.

Changed:  During Lights Out, if your hands are bound ("Heavy Bondage" keyword), the blindfold will be equipped for you.
Fixed:  Eye Candy nudity was erroneously being required even during dragon attacks.
Fixed:  In the Confessions dialog, sometimes you would be given the summary without asking for it.
Fixed:  "Time to Relax" could trigger at the College of Winterhold.
Fixed:  Asking to swap a required item could result in punishment if the check was performed during the brief time when you had no item equipped.

I realized that I overlooked Pony Express during dragon attacks.  I'll get it the next time around.  Don't expect a big break.  ?  You'll ONLY be released from your duty if you are not yet returning to your owner.  Otherwise, you're expected to ignore the dragon and return.  "Neither snow nor rain nor threat of dragon stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds".

Say Hex is it possible to add like a spell package that would give your owner all of the Hentai Creature summon spells, so they'd use them to have the PC fuck. Like some kind of public shame thing or just in general. I honestly don't know if you could add this in such away that it could be on any Follower which is why I ask since I know the usual way is to give the custom NPC the spell pack during it creation. I know Hentai Creature has a feature that has the summon creatures lust after or prefer collared characters so that would be an easier integration.

Additional thought occurs to me. If the above is possible maybe you could give it a slider for probability of which type of creature to summon. Such as humiliating would be more normal type of bestiality such as dog, saber cat or skeever. Degrading could be like Daugar, insect, or Dromara. while Depraved could be for things like giants, dragons or mammoths. Each could have an over all value of 34%, 33%, 33% respectively with obviously sliders to negate each level if you choose. Just some food for thought as it did seem like you were open to ideas.

21 minutes ago, Chris79 said:

is it possible to add like a spell package that would give your owner all of the Hentai Creature summon spells

I think I'd leave that for a follower or follower-behavior type mod.  Pet Collar (which can used with this mod) also has some forced sex and bestiality behavior.

Hi,

I have a question, well maybe two, but I guess the answer to the last one.

I find myself with a back pack.  I'm not sure how the mechanism work, but I was under the impression that once I reach Mistress home I would lose the backpack.  I could be wrong.  I used my home is your home and move Serana (yes with AFT it work... so far and I hired her "made her my Mistress" at the Moth priest quest).  So far it's all going well, but the package is on my back.  Do I need to go back to the castle Volkihar? or will it remove itself in time?

Second question, still related to the backpack:

She also asked me to pee since I was naked (with the backpack) which probably shield me very well from the rain.  The animation did not run, but I guess the backpack animation was the cause, right?  I assume since there is no animation in Lola that the one used id from Zaz.

Thanks for the help, and great mod by the way.  It is really to have a slave role will following the story. ?

20 minutes ago, Snook001 said:

Hi,

I find myself with a back pack.  I'm not sure how the mechanism work, but I was under the impression that once I reach Mistress home I would lose the backpack.  I could be wrong.  I used my home is your home and move Serana (yes with AFT it work... so far and I hired her "made her my Mistress" at the Moth priest quest).  So far it's all going well, but the package is on my back.  Do I need to go back to the castle Volkihar? or will it remove itself in time?

She also asked me to pee since I was naked (with the backpack) which probably shield me very well from the rain.  The animation did not run, but I guess the backpack animation was the cause, right?  I assume since there is no animation in Lola that the one used id from Zaz.

Thanks for the help, and great mod by the way.  It is really to have a slave role will following the story. ?

This mod does not add the backpack. That is from the Extension mod found here 

17 minutes ago, Snook001 said:

Hi,

Ooops I have a third question.  I received a collar (like all good slave ?).  But I can't register it for RP.  Any idea what I'm doing wrong?  Should I wait to get pimped first, or do I need to find a collar else where?  The mage robe (transparent Nocturnal) is already registered with RP, thanks to Angrim (I play a Succubus by the way).  So that is not relay an issue with RP, well I think it will not be one when the time to get Pimp will come.

Thanks for the help.

PS.  We cannot edit our post anymore?

22 minutes ago, Snook001 said:

I received a collar (like all good slave ?).  But I can't register it for RP.  Any idea what I'm doing wrong?  Should I wait to get pimped first, or do I need to find a collar else where?  The mage robe (transparent Nocturnal) is already registered with RP, thanks to Angrim (I play a Succubus by the way).  So that is not relay an issue with RP

Since you already registered one item of clothing for RP, that's all you have to do (unless you intend to wear something else).  Registering the collar is only useful if you plan to do prostitution naked.  The condition check in the MCM is wrong.  I'll fix it.

Edit:  It looks like the condition check has always been iffy.  It probably worked with the old non-locking Lola collars.