I've encountered a little bug: when in Riften, I'm about to get the Trophy Slave quest, however I don't get any dialogue options and I'm not "locked" into the conversation like with others, the lines cut off after this one:

Let the buyers see the great deal I got when I bought you there!  This will be good.

The others just don't play, which I assume is related to this bug. Don't know if it's only on my side however, everything else works perfectly.  

On another note, I've spotted a few typos or missing words and corrected them on my side, but it would be great if you could correct them in a future update too :)
Said lines, with FormIDs:

XX05CCF9: Dance like for me like a harlot, (...) => Dance for me like a harlot,
XX05CCFA: same thing as above
XX05E20D: (...) Not Honningberw Mead => Honningbrew
XX05CD27: (...) I'll be listening to be sure get it right. => to be sure you get it right.
XX035CB5: missing dot at the end (personally I'd rewrite the entire line as "Bother me with it again and you'll regret it.")

5 minutes ago, ecksdee44 said:

I've encountered a little bug: when in Riften, I'm about to get the Trophy Slave quest

I'll take a look.

6 minutes ago, ecksdee44 said:

I've spotted a few typos or missing words and corrected them on my side

Absolutely!  Please report problems like this.  It's hard to proofread one's own writing.

17 minutes ago, ecksdee44 said:

I've encountered a little bug: when in Riften, I'm about to get the Trophy Slave quest

You get today's Gold Star Award for reporting this one and the typos.    Thanks!

The problem is a bad condition check for whether you were bought as a slave or not (the dialog varies a bit).  If you really want to continue, you can set "setpqv vkjmq WasBought false" to mark yourself as not having been bought.

15 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

You get today's Gold Star Award for reporting this one and the typos.    Thanks!

The problem is a bad condition check for whether you were bought as a slave or not (the dialog varies a bit).  If you really want to continue, you can set "setpqv vkjmq WasBought false" to mark yourself as not having been bought.

Thanks! I've actually set that exact variable to true earlier because I started the mod through SS++, but didn't have a buyer set in the MCM, so it was set to false :c

7 minutes ago, ecksdee44 said:

I've actually set that exact variable to true earlier because I started the mod through SS++, but didn't have a buyer set in the MCM, so it was set to false

Hmm, a self-inflicted wound?  Well, future slaves will benefit from it.

46 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Hmm, a self-inflicted wound?  Well, future slaves will benefit from it.

I was just trying to fish out any idle comments that referred to the player being bought without going through xEdit and spoiling everything, but I don't think I've found any ?

Btw, XX05E0B8 is missing a word: 

With your collar and slave piercings, I can give you pleasure or pain. 
 You'll never what's coming.  Exciting, right?

Guess it should be "You'll never know"?

so not in the slightest lola related but i've found a big brain that seems helpful: SL animation filters dont work and i'm always completely stripped during animations. running SE with potentially SL light, do you have a link to the SE SL that you test with so i know i'm on the same page?

6 minutes ago, green365 said:

do you have a link to the SE SL that you test with

I'm on LE.

7 minutes ago, green365 said:

SL animation filters dont work and i'm always completely stripped during animations.

Best asked on the SexLab discussion or possibly the Skyrim tech support discussion to get the right help.

6 hours ago, green365 said:

so not in the slightest lola related but i've found a big brain that seems helpful: SL animation filters dont work and i'm always completely stripped during animations. running SE with potentially SL light, do you have a link to the SE SL that you test with so i know i'm on the same page?

I'd guess this comes from DD5 - there have been lengthy discussions and Drama (with capital D) over in that thread, about animation filters not working. If I understood that correctly, that problem lies in not-updated-since-3rd-era Sexlab and Kimy tried to fix it, but not to the likes of everyone.

9 hours ago, Snook001 said:

PS.  We cannot edit our post anymore?

Three dots in the upper right corner of you posting, lets you edit (and delete!!!) your posts.

I know because I have to use them regularly...?

Я вас приветствую.У вас отличный мод.Могу я внести предложение?Я думаю рабство и унижение очень связаны друг с другом.Можно в МСМ меню добавить опцию Туалетный раб?Мне кажеться,что гг захотела в рабство в основном из-за возможности быть униженной.Например,она может попросить своего господина пить и он будет использовать гг как туалет.Также он может заставить рабыню умолять нпс испражняться ей в рот.Причём нпс могут её уговаривать не делать этого,что это унизительно но рабыня будет настаивать сделать это с ней,потому что этого хочет её хозяин.Если рабыня не справиться с поставленной задачей,хозяин заставит рабыню пить мочу у животных.И ещё,рабыня в разговоре с нпс должна всегда говорить чья она собственность.На ошейнике не написано,кто её господин.Пусть нпс сеються над ней или завидуют что у неё есть хозяин,а им тоже хотелось бы попасть в рабство.Было бы интересно,если господин будет спрашивать рабыню об её ощющениях в унижении.В конечно счёте можно создать шкалу деградации личности Лолы,когда она всё больше становиться зависимой от унижения и начинает по другому на это реагировать.Я мочти нигде не встречал мод в катором было бы роскрыта тема Туалетного раба.Это была бы ещё одна ваша фишка в вашем моде.

I've made a google-translate of that post, because I am curious:

1 hour ago, ватман said:

I greet you. You have a great mod. Can I make a suggestion? I think slavery and humiliation are very related to each other. Can you add the Toilet Slave option to the MSM menu? For example, she can ask her master to drink and he will use the gg as a toilet. He can also force the slave to beg the NPC to defecate in her mouth. Moreover, the NPC can persuade her not to do this, that it is humiliating, but the slave will insist to do it to her. because her master wants it. If the slave girl does not cope with the task, the master will force the slave girl to drink urine from animals. And yet, in a conversation with the npc, the slave must always say whose property she is. The collar does not say who her master is. Let the npc sow over her or envy that she has an owner, but they would also like to get into slavery. It would be interesting if the master would ask the slave about her feelings of humiliation. Of course, you can create a scale of personality degradation Lol When she becomes more and more addicted to humiliation and begins to react to it differently. I almost never met a mod in the cator, the topic of the Toilet Slave would be covered. This would be another thing of yours in your fashion.

That's a nice idea, at least concerning some pissing. There is an MCM toggle for pissing/ toilet-related content, but as fas as I've seen, this is only about taking a piss somewhere outdoors.

Does any animation about two people peeing on each other even exist? I've never seen one, but I admit that I haven't searched for it either.

Say, the KAL addon says "missing masters: Submissivelola_est.esp" after upgrading from 09 to the newest...any idea what's happening there?

Edit: NVM, after a bit of load order shenanigans it stopped. Man, my props on your update schedule, what a speed. And for good old LE too! Amazing.

Any new additions planned soon? YPS-integration maybe? *hint-hint* Make her shave her pubic hair, or a mandatory braid? That would nicely accomplish making high heels mandatory as well btw,meshing with the "deformed feet" feature of YPS. The whole "change head hair" thingie unfortunately still refuses to work with YPS, though deactivating it works fine, no problems... but having to regrow your mane after a punishment shave would suit this nicely I think. Mabe

Hello, I have a suggestion for a feature.

If the player is wearing regular (i.e. not quest related nor added by this mod) DD 'heavy' restraints (blindfolds, body restraints like straitjackets and hobble dresses, wrist restraints like armbinders and yokes, and maybe chastity belts, since they spoil the owner's fun), the player can ask the owner to remove them in exchange for an increase in contract time, if contract is used, or the player can start the prostitution quest already present in the mod and ask the owner to remove said devices in exchange for her share for the duration of the event. The owner could refuse to release the player if moody or bored (similar to eye candy) or if the player is particularly rebellious (low submission score).

I know there are mods that already do this (devious follower, devious lore) but I think it might be interesting to see it directly integrated with sub Lola.

Yeah, sorry, I posted in the old one because thats what came up when I searched for "hide clothes inn".  :) Forgot there was a new thread. 

Anyway, I checked Delphine's secret area, no joy, turned on TCL and looked around and found the store chest under the fire but the clothes weren't in there either.  I can't see anything else nearby, but if there is a secret area below without a light source I probably just can't see it. 

Main problem though is that the dialogue isn't showing up.  I looked under Master and there's quite a few options but none are about the clothes.

12 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Main problem though is that the dialogue isn't showing up.  I looked under Master and there's quite a few options but none are about the clothes.

You must be in an inn when you ask, and the clothes prank must still be enabled.  You can check the ClothesPrankContainer property for vkjMQ, but it soon gets reset.  When I'd tested this, the owner reliably had the "I need help finding my clothes" option.

There's no other secret area in Sleeping Giant Inn, and the mod won't select the vendor chest (for obvious reasons).

Edit:  I'm going to add the valid containers in the secret area to an excluded container list.

Yep I was still in the inn, hadn't left it, prank is still enabled.  ClothesPrankContainer was None.  :/   Owner still doesn't have the dialogue.  Luckily I made a save of the autosave right before going to sleep, so I can back out of the event since it doesn't seem like I can recover from this.  :D 

6 hours ago, Cornoholio said:

Any new additions planned soon?

I have a list of ideas and suggestions, some easier than others.  Problems with existing content get priority.  Based on feedback, I started looking at releasing the player from the gag, hand bindings, and blindfold.  That led to the new combat mercy system and an overhaul of the mod's dragon detection.  I tested the extreme case of having Shut Up, Time to Relax, and Lights Out all active and then spawned in a dragon, watched all 3 devices get unequipped, then got rid of the dragon and saw all 3 get reequipped.  Much more reliable than the old process.  From that, I made a note for a possible option to ask the owner to lead you to a town.

55 minutes ago, deadayo said:

[Devious devices] ... the player can ask the owner to remove them in exchange for an increase in contract time, if contract is used, or the player can start the prostitution quest already present in the mod and ask the owner to remove said devices in exchange for her share for the duration of the event. The owner could refuse to release the player if moody or bored (similar to eye candy) or if the player is particularly rebellious (low submission score).

It's on a list of possible additions.  I'm reluctant of course to recreate features of DD Helpers and other such mods, but if it's limited to unlocking devices it wouldn't be that much work, and the mod already has the option to have the owner confiscate your keys.

I'm kind of holding off on new DD content until DD 5.1 and its fixes are out, at which point I think the mod will require DD 5.

4 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

ClothesPrankContainer was None.

I found the cause, a 2% chance that your clothes would go poof due to a scripting error on my part.  I apologize for the trouble and loss of your time.  Thanks to your report, the bug is now fixed.  While I was at it, I also excluded from the clothes prank the containers in Delphine's secret room, as well as those barrels in the Winking Skeever basement that are blocked by the large brewing tank (two of them back there are accessible, so they're still available).  You've earned the Gold Star Award today, though perhaps you should be getting the Purple Heart.  

Version 2.0.11

A small update, but it has an important bug fix.

Changed:  Pony girls will be freed from their tasks during a dragon attack.  You'll only be released from your duty if you are not yet returning to your owner.  If you finished the pickup or delivery and you're returning, you're expected to ignore the dragon and finish the job.  "Neither snow nor rain nor threat of dragon stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds".

Changed:  The clothes hiding prank now excludes containers in the Sleeping Giant Inn and the Winking Skeever that are normally inaccessible.

Fixed:  The clothes hiding prank had a very small chance of losing your clothes.
Fixed:  Trophy Slave dialog would not progress if you had been bought by your owner.

Fixed:  Registering a collar as RP working clothes for prostitution had stopped working.

Recently found this mod and I have to say, I absolutely love it!

I do have a question though... on one save file I have Kharjo as a master and on another I have Derkeethus as a master. I've noticed that I have the option to tell Derk that, "I want to tell you something" and with Kharjo I've only had it once. Does it need to have requirements met to trigger?

9 minutes ago, Dragon567 said:

Does it need to have requirements met to trigger?

The things you can say and the responses vary a lot depending on the situation, but something should always be available.  However, you must wait a full day before you can do it again, and that may be why it's not available.  I really should look at that part again and refine it some more, but it hasn't been a priority.