1 minute ago, gargamel9 said:

Another good reason to do this, as mentioned above, is to avoid the problem of NPCs talking over the owner, sometimes concealing essential instructions. This happens to me all the time.

That one you can handle yourself.  Turn off subtitles in the game.  If a character has voiced dialog, it's more immersive not to have text shoved in your face.  (I tend to quickly read subtitles and not pay attention to the voice, which undercuts the value of voiced dialog.)  Fuz Ro D-oh handles any unvoiced dialog.  I also dialed back the frequency of Sexist Guards comments.  So I don't have that problem with NPCs talking over each over.  Maybe you'll want to try this.

7 minutes ago, gargamel9 said:

I still think it is a viable idea, maybe as an addon....

Someone who wants to do an add-on should only have to produce the voice files as an optional package.  However, as I've said before, I'm really bad (or good, depending on your viewpoint) about polishing and updating dialog whenever I come across a word or phrase that isn't quite right, and I sometimes insert new variations to help reduce repetition, so I'm hard to work with.  ?

4 hours ago, qawsedrftg765 said:

perhaps this is already a feature and I am fast but is it possible to exclude some quests from happening over and over, such as "The Naughty Nymph" First time was ... interesting... second time was ok. I am on no. 6 Its getting old; my main home is in solutide and Lydia keeps getting ideas. I know that there is  a 30 day lockout feature but could we push that to say 99999999

Damn, I usually wrap up a whole playthrough in a month or two!  I suppose I could raise the max value ("It's over 9000!"), but if you don't want to see an event anymore, why not just set it to 0 and turn it off?

3 hours ago, Lyreal said:

I like the idea of the "Thougths" feature, it increase the immersion a lot. Any plans to do the same with Arousing and Devious Items?

You mean add thoughts based on arousal and worn devious devices?

Hello, I am using Submissive Lola together with SLS and Hunterborn for the caches feature. I have also activated the gold share option on SLola. My character was quite shocked to find out that caches are not considered owned and the owner would take her share when retrieving gold  from caches ?. Using 'setownership' on the cache seems to solve the problem, but I don't know if it could interfere with Hunterborn or SLS in some way. It would be nice for SLola to be able to recognize Hunterborn caches and handle them as owned containers.

29 minutes ago, deadayo said:

Using 'setownership' on the cache seems to solve the problem, but I don't know if it could interfere with Hunterborn or SLS in some way.

I doubt that either of those mods would care, so that should be safe.  It's understandable that Hunterborn didn't think to mark the caches as owned by the player, but it would have been better if it did.

29 minutes ago, deadayo said:

It would be nice for SLola to be able to recognize Hunterborn caches and handle them as owned containers.

Are they always named "Hunter's Cache"?

44 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Are they always named "Hunter's Cache"?

I think so. 

SLS gets the container with this

; Hunterborn
    HunterbornInstalled = false
    If Game.GetModByName("Hunterborn.esp") != 255
        HuntersCache = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0003A15A, "Hunterborn.esp")
        HunterbornInstalled = true
    EndIf

and 0x3A15A is "Hunter's Cache".

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

Maybe you'll want to try this

Maybe I was mistaken, I thought I had some issues with subtitles off, not seeing lines from mod characters. I don§t really mind the text-in-the face in itself, as my headset is for some mysterious reason a lot quieter in this game, and in my childhood I thankfully learned to ignore bad lip-sync thanks to TV shows, so this aspect doesn't bother me as much either, somehow, in VR (sorry for going on, and on about this) they don't feel so obtrusive, as they only fill a tiny fraction of the view you have...
But, you know, just saying aloud things I would wish for. I will never hold it against you, if this is never supported, I totally get your point. You inspired me to start doing my own mods, or mod rather, so I can fully realize my need for improvement there.

3 minutes ago, deadayo said:

I think so. 

Okay, I think I can support that by checking the container's name.

34 minutes ago, Lyreal said:

Yes, I meant that [adding thoughts based on arousal and worn devious devices]

That might be difficult to fit in.  The model currently handles two situations, the normal one and a special one when the prostitution quest is active.  The special situation always overrides the normal one while it's active.  Each situation has 6 categories with different thoughts based on score.

Arousal level and wearing of devices can both occur during prostitution, so the choice of which thoughts should be used is not clear.  Also, SexLab Aroused already displays a small number of thoughts (e.g., "My desires are driving me") that the player can edit in its translations file.

1 minute ago, gargamel9 said:

Maybe I was mistaken, I thought I had some issues with subtitles off, not seeing lines from mod characters.

I turned off subtitles in Skyrim on Day One*.  By the time that mods with unvoiced dialog came along, there was Fuz Ro D-oh.  I've never had a situation with missing dialog.  It's your choice of course, but turning off subtitles can make your game a visually "quieter" and greatly reduce NPCs talking over each other.

* Admittedly I did miss out on a few details.  It was years later that I read that dragons were actually saying words of power.

The next update will have a new feature based on this request by @keitsoru and the subsequent discussion.  A new "Nudity alternative" setting will let you designate a body clothing item as an alternative to being naked for the required nudity rule (the rule that's based on location) and only for that rule.  The owner will refer to it as "that special outfit that I like", but it can be slave clothes or anything worn in the body slot that is not armor.

However, I don't think I want to get into outfits any more than this.  This feature made sense to me because the nudity rule was already built, and allowing a special outfit as an alternative provides some flexibility.  Perhaps instead of nudity, your owner wants you to dress as a maid or butler at home or in towns.  That will be up to you.

Hey, first of all I wanted to say thanks for this mod and your continued work on it. I really appreciate all you've done here. 

Next I'd like to give my two cents on some things if you'll hear me out. 

The naked rule could really use some love. As it stands now when you get asked to do it, you can immediately ask to not have that rule any more. Then if your master accepts they can (and usually will) immediately give you the rule again. The whole thing is a bit silly and should probably have some delays between things. 

On the topic of naked rules I had a great idea to make asking for your clothes back some times make your master equip devices on you instead. After all you didn't say what clothes you wanted to wear ;). (also restrictive boots for available heels please :D) 

Another idea is greedy mercs. It's always bothered me that mercs are ok with a one time 500g fee while you go around claiming all the loot forever. Since we have boss chest detection I thought it would be great for an option to have mercs demand an unreasonable reward because they are doing all the work. If you can't pay they offer an alternative maybe even have a certain book on hand if you haven't started the quest yet. 

Lastly I don't know if it's been mentioned but there is a bug with hair control and facial expressions in SE. If you set a custom hair style your master can make you use in mcm your face gets frozen in neutral. It's a known bug with yps fashion SE's hair control but it seems it extends here too. If you can't fix it then it might be a good idea to give a warning on the download page since if your expression gets stuck I don't think there is a way to get it unstuck. 

Thanks again for all the hard work :) 

12 hours ago, Dyshonoriusz said:

I feel like there's little to do at home other then nudity rule.

I don't spend much time at home.  For that matter, it's usually a long time before I even get one (it was level 30 in my current game).  Do players do much more than sleep and craft there?

3 hours ago, zhuguannan123 said:

I'm not sure if it belongs to this mod but when the mistress as me to wear a ropeharess she didn't give me one, is it because my DD is too old?

Also, where can I find the DD 5.0?the newest mod I can find on lover's lab is Devious Devices (Assets) 3.0e

As Herowynne said, you must have at least 4.3.  DD 5.1 is here (SE version is here).

4 hours ago, Kapes said:

The naked rule could really use some love. As it stands now when you get asked to do it, you can immediately ask to not have that rule any more. Then if your master accepts they can (and usually will) immediately give you the rule again. The whole thing is a bit silly and should probably have some delays between things. 

The original system worked a little differently, but eventually you'd be told to be naked again.  (The original was much more restrictive, since it applied everywhere.)  Normally, when you get the restriction you can expect to have it for the rest of your enslavement.  I'll make a note to look at removing the option to ask to not be naked in certain areas unless your score has dropped a few points below the point where it would trigger (or I might just do that automatically). 

4 hours ago, Kapes said:

I had a great idea to make asking for your clothes back some times make your master equip devices on you instead.

I'd have to think about that.  Having to be naked for a while is already limiting if you're trying to actually play the game, so adding devices seems like piling on and possibly ruining a quest run.

4 hours ago, Kapes said:

Another idea is greedy mercs. It's always bothered me that mercs are ok with a one time 500g fee while you go around claiming all the loot forever.

Set the owner's share of the gold to whatever you think a greedy merc would want.

4 hours ago, Kapes said:

If you can't pay they offer an alternative maybe even have a certain book on hand if you haven't started the quest yet. 

There's already a special start for mercs.  If you've started the quest or read the book, you can fire a merc for free but the merc becomes your owner with a minimum 5 day contract.

4 hours ago, Kapes said:

If you set a custom hair style your master can make you use in mcm your face gets frozen in neutral. It's a known bug with yps fashion SE's hair control but it seems it extends here too.

Is anyone else on SE aware of this problem?  Is there a script solution to reset the expression?

4 hours ago, Kapes said:

Thanks again for all the hard work

I'm glad that you're having fun!

On 1/21/2021 at 2:16 PM, Kapes said:

Another idea is greedy mercs. It's always bothered me that mercs are ok with a one time 500g fee while you go around claiming all the loot forever. Since we have boss chest detection I thought it would be great for an option to have mercs demand an unreasonable reward because they are doing all the work.

You can what? Is that some vanilla speechcraft-perk? I've only playing Skyrim for six years now, never heard of it...

But I don't think that greedy merchants have any connection to Submissive Lola. This is about a very personal, intimate D/s relationship between Lola and her Mistress. Yes, sometimes you get whored out or lick someone's boots (or pussy) but gold control in any form is, in my opinion, not an essential part of the mod, even though it exists.

I think, if my Misterss has the impression that anyone is treating her pet badly, i.e. giving it bad deals, she'd give them a severe whipping. What would you do if I kicked your dog? See my point?

Edit2: If my ramblings don't make sense - I've misread 'merc' for merchant instead of mercenary.

On 1/21/2021 at 3:49 PM, zhuguannan123 said:

I'm not sure if it belongs to this mod but when the mistress as me to wear a ropeharess she didn't give me one, is it because my DD is too old?

Also, where can I find the DD 5.0?the newest mod I can find on lover's lab is Devious Devices (Assets) 3.0e

You're too late for DD5.0, it's DD 5.1 since the 19th ?

Edit: Damn, HexBolt8 beat me this time...?

9 hours ago, Operand said:

Maybe some of the lines can get a free VA (it actually works well!)

That's the FO4 version of the SKVA Synth application that people have been talking about.  I listed some concerns with it here.

I recently tried it, and while some of the output is quite good, much of it is really not.  Most voices break down after a few words, so the author recommends breaking sentences up into fragments, then joining the audio files together.  Since the inflection usually requires manual correction, that means that anything much longer than "Okay" or "Thank you" must be hand crafted.  That's okay for a custom follower with limited dialog.  It's prohibitive for a mod with many lines.

The Female Young Eager voice doesn't work as well as some others, but it's the most popular choice for custom followers, so here's an example that I produced.  To get it to be this good, I had to split it in half, join the two files, and add a bit of silence for a more natural sentence break.  To get the pronunciation right, I also had to spell some things phonetically, like "nakkid" for "naked".  This was with the "quick & dirty" setting off for best results.  It seems a lot of work to produce a voiced line that still sounds artificial.  The natural version from in-game voice files is so much better.

Naked - natural.wav

Naked - generated.wav

Considering how often the owner is happy, angry, amused, or disgusted, the generated voices won't sound natural without a lot of manual editing.  And that's on top of the other concerns.  It seems better suited for custom follower mods or short quest mods.

OK,  Im still having issues with the failed strong hand quest,  And I noticed if I took out the mil maid? it seemed to work.  I put it back in after but it borked something now I cannot unequip the pet coller - even after "removeallitems"  has anyone run into this??  Im attempting to re-install DD5 and equip now...

Will you also add something interesting to this mod sometime?
So I play the mod now for weeks... except fetch beer was still nix there.... Sub is at 100,000 or so... the ponyplay there never starts at mirauch and the devices that you get in Solitude are simply stripped again after you leave Solitude.
What I mean is... just also something more exciting except for his mistress to get a beer and or to cook her something...
You run around naked most of the time, there are no exciting devices,... basically there's nothing at all?!

2 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Is anyone else on SE aware of this problem?

Sorry, I have never used SubLola's hairstyle change feature on Skyrim SE, so I cannot comment on how well it works.

I have only used SubLola's hair color change feature, which does work as expected on Skyrim SE.

29 minutes ago, Krynn said:

Will you also add something interesting to this mod sometime?

No, of course not! Nothing ever happens in this mod!

You really shouldn't visit Riften, as least not when SS++ is installed which brings its Slavemarket.

Stay away from Markarth and Dibella's Temple, don't visit the Bard's Guild in Solitude, and please don't get zapped in the arse in the wild.

You might want to stay in Windhelm, as it's the only bigger city that haven't had its own quest yet.

Maybe you should download CK, work your way through the tutorial quest and maybe even design your own dungeon before bothering modders that develop and deliver high quality content in ihrer Freizeit! for free. Diese Anspruchshaltung geht mir echt auf den Sack, aber sowas von!

21 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

Sorry, I have never used SubLola's hairstyle change feature on Skyrim SE, so I cannot comment on how well it works.

I have only used SubLola's hair color change feature, which does work as expected on Skyrim SE.

I recall the hairstyle change working, but not the colour change. Would have to test to be sure though.