Just wanted to share a few ideas for the mod. Not sure how hard they would be to implement or if they would fit in well, though:

- Punishment/rule: if the player has been taking a defiant attitude during the Pimp my adventurer event, the owner might demand a 100% cut from that until the player takes a more obedient attitude. Optionally, the player could ask for a temporary enforcement of this rule to "pay off" some remaining contract days, to give the player a quicker way out without cheating.
- Based on either the current submission score, or tracking the player's "submission streak", there could be a chance to not give the player the defiant dialogue options, to simulate "breaking in" of sorts (as the player keeps submitting over and over, they could forget their defiant attitude). Could also be done the other way, a chance to be unable to use the obedient dialogue options if the player has low or negative submission score. I'm not sure if this can be done purely with conditions in the Creation Kit however.
- More idle owner comments, based on this mod's and Skyrim's native variables, which would make the mod feel more integrated with the game world: I've experimented with this by adding a few comments of my own, such as:

• The owner comments about a fantasy of possibly enslaving Serana alongside the player based on whether the player has met her and the owner isn't Serana; (there could be more comments based on whether the player has met other notable NPCs and/or has done their quests, this is just an example);
  • The owner boasts that the gold the player has offered their owner and/or the cuts of the prostitution revenue have made enough gold to buy a certain house (this is done through checking variables like RiftenHouseVar, WindhelmHouseVar in the vanilla HousePurchase quest, and either the current gold in the owner's inventory, and/or arbitrarily using the ClientCount variable from the MCM quest, for example: Breezehome costs 5000 gold, the pay is 100 gold, the owner cut is 50%, then we check if the ClientCount is bigger or equal to 100);
  • Some comments based on the player's Submission Threshold (the isBreaking, isSubmissive, etc. variables), referring to how the player has become more submissive or devoted to their owner.

- The Required Nudity rule could optionally be more "flexible", as in the owner would either progressively, based on submission, or simply at random assign the player more and more punishing variants of the rule or just pick one of the possibilities at random. I reckon this could be done by adding "progressive/random" as an option on the Required Nudity list in the MCM.

Is there an option in mcm to disable food & ale ?

Is there a way that the pc will be punished / imprisoned if she flee from her master ?

i would really like to have a list of actions in the mcm to enable / disaable it.  it is not fun to play things you dont like. means you wouldnt play the mod because of one or two spoilers, even if you like the rest of it. that happens to a lot of mods for me.

First of all I would just like to thank you for picking up and continuing to maintain such an awesome mod! ❤️

Unfortunately I do have a bug to report regarding the Masturbation Denial feature that may extend to something more. Even just starting out without a follower solo sex animations will be interrupted after the message of collar being warm and subsequently zapped out of the animation with message of being more frustrated than when you started. After quite a while of troubleshooting I found the option and unticked the option which fixed the issue. It is still mostly just a workaround and it is also strange that the message mentions collars when no such thing is worn @w@.

In the spoiler is my mod list just in case that it is an obvious incompatible mod, thanks in advance and again for working on the mod~!

1 hour ago, shiagwen said:

Is there a way that the pc will be punished / imprisoned if she flee from her master?

Concerning the food/ale theme: I always have some bottles of ale in my inventory, also some home cooked meals. So these tasks are done after a few seconds.

You should be able to circumvent the Stewing Mistress by wearing a gag that disallows eating and drinking potions. Quite a while ago I complained that my Lola was unable to cook anything because of being gagged and HexBolt8 patched that.

Punishment for fleeing your master is built-in: Just take off the collar and be happy for the rest of your life. About 30 seconds that is, as you're being zapped to death. ?

In my opinion, well knowing that I'll be bashed again for writing this, imprisonment or other punishment doesn't fit into the playful, consensual mood of this mod. You are a slave because you wannted to be one and asked for a strong hand to guide you. If you know beforehand, that you're not into lifelong slavery, take a short contract and walk away when the time ist over.

If you want some harsher actions, maybe Kalmah's addon is more after your taste?

6 hours ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

When due for a whipping da mistress draws and sheets her cane a dozen times and no whipping happens. Is this a known issue or a screwup on my side ?

It's probably a follower framework interfering.  For example, in NFF if you enable the setting for a follower to only have a weapon in combat, Zaz makes the owner equip the whip (whip is a weapon), NFF makes the owner put it away, and that repeats until the whipping ends.

2 hours ago, SisUser said:

Even just starting out without a follower solo sex animations will be interrupted after the message of collar being warm and subsequently zapped out of the animation with message of being more frustrated than when you started.

Sorry about that.  It's from the latest update, which makes very sure that sex events get tracked and handled.  Unfortunately, it's doing that even when you're not enslaved.  Thank you for reporting the problem!  I'll fix it.

2 hours ago, shiagwen said:

What CaptainJ03 said, or use the Cooldowns page.  A good submissive anticipates Master's needs and carries the things he likes.  Like CaptainJ03 said, you're done in a few seconds.  Master is happy, and you got a score increase, all in exchange for just carrying a little extra weight.

49 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Is there a way that the pc will be punished / imprisoned if she flee from her master?

It's not that kind of mod.  It's primarily consensual; you wouldn't choose to run away.  Or if you were bought, there's a contract.  Better to stay and fulfill your side of the deal than risk whatever Master might do if you run off.  The implied threat should be enough.  And there's that collar you can't remove.  Someone else who's a lot less nice than Master might claim you as his slave.  Anyway, as the player (not the character), you installed this mod to see your character in this kind of relationship, so why ruin it by having your character run away?

7 hours ago, Operand said:

It's almost impossible to offer since owner demands it sometimes immediately after PC dresses up after SL scene

That should never happen.  Unless you've locked the owner's arousal, you should have plenty of time.  The insistent demands only occur when owner arousal is at 100.  Do you have something unusual going on there?

In my own game, I go for days without the owner demanding sex, and my character's clothing is tagged as "naked".  I do offer sex a few times a day, because of my character's arousal (vibrating piercings and all), but it never feels disruptive or constant.  Take a good look at your arousal settings to see if something is out of whack there.  If your owner stays at 100 arousal, then naturally a sex slave to an insatiable master is going to be a fucktoy.

On 1/25/2021 at 7:53 AM, ecksdee44 said:

if the player has been taking a defiant attitude during the Pimp my adventurer event, the owner might demand a 100% cut from that until the player takes a more obedient attitude.

That one's tricky.  The owner is trying to train/condition you into liking or at least accepting these things.  Too much stick and not enough carrot could be counterproductive.  At the end, the gold Lola gets is nice after all, and she got her sexual needs fulfilled.  It fwelt dirty doing it with strangers -- for money -- but it was just a little exciting, too.  She can think about that while feeling the weight of coins in her hand.

Optionally, the player could ask for a temporary enforcement of this rule to "pay off" some remaining contract days, to give the player a quicker way out without cheating.

That would be a fair deal, except the owner wants to go the other direction.  If you ask to leave, the owner will offer you gold if you extend your contract.  The owner wants to own and control you.  Gold is secondary.

Based on either the current submission score, or tracking the player's "submission streak", there could be a chance to not give the player the defiant dialogue options, to simulate "breaking in" of sorts

In a small number of situations, that happens.  Otherwise, I intentionally left the defiant options in so as not to tie the player's hands.  Even a very submissive slave can be in a bad mood and talk back.  Or perhaps you want to slow or reverse the score gain, and the chance to lose 5 or 10 points could be exactly right to maintain the balance that Lola is submissive but not that submissive.

More idle owner comments

More is always nice, but the current idle comment count is 90, many of which have multiple conditions to check.  I don't know at what point that becomes unmanageable or a drag on the game.  I also have a list of comment suggestions by gargamel9 to go through.  I'll consider these suggestions as well when I get to adding more comments.

The Required Nudity rule could optionally be more "flexible", as in the owner would either progressively, based on submission, or simply at random assign the player more and more punishing variants

The original rule did progress from no body clothing to total nudity.  I've actually just been playing it as if total nudity were required, but a progression to that is possible.  

On 1/25/2021 at 12:46 PM, zhuguannan123 said:

but it's been many 24 game hours-es

I will check again to see if something is broken.

On 1/24/2021 at 2:55 AM, Herowynne said:

I just checked and I see the book, right next to Haelga's horker tusk:

Reveal hidden contents

20210123165326_1.jpg.22a81663bf66bb0629be41b7541fdf5a.jpg

What I mean is this version of the mod is not working for me I don't know why no MCM appears despite the mod being installed properly. Does it have to do anything with the Addon mod that adds harsher bondage because I downloaded that along with this.

16 hours ago, Maddac said:

Every time I update the mod I have to go into Tes5Edit(4.0.3) and update the various taverns to be same as USLEEP.

Thank you for the detailed list of discrepancies.  For the next update, I've updated water height and acoustic space to match USLEEP/USSEP values.

43 minutes ago, bruhfrman said:

What I mean is this version of the mod is not working for me I don't know why no MCM appears despite the mod being installed properly.

I don't think it is installed properly.  You said here that the Lola book is not under Haelga's bed.  It's not that the mod isn't working for you, it's not even installed.  If it were, the book would be there (unless you already took it).  You have no MCM because the mod is not installed.  If your mod manager says it's installed, that would indicate mod manager configuration problems.

I can't help with installation issues, but I can suggest that you start small and work up.  Don't install things that you don't need yet.  Try it without the add-on.  Does it work?  Great, then install the add-on.  Stops working?  A problem with the add-on (check on its forum).  Mysteriously started working?  Well at least you fixed it.  Better still, try a new game with this mod and without the add-on, ideally with a limited mod set, just enough to run your game.  If that works, it helps you narrow down the problem.

12 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

I don't think it is installed properly.  You said here that the Lola book is not under Haelga's bed.  It's not that the mod isn't working for you, it's not even installed.  If it were, the book would be there (unless you already took it).  You have no MCM because the mod is not installed.  If your mod manager says it's installed, that would indicate mod manager configuration problems.

I can't help with installation issues, but I can suggest that you start small and work up.  Don't install things that you don't need yet.  Try it without the add-on.  Does it work?  Great, then install the add-on.  Stops working?  A problem with the add-on (check on its forum).  Mysteriously started working?  Well at least you fixed it.  Better still, try a new game with this mod and without the add-on, ideally with a limited mod set, just enough to run your game.  If that works, it helps you narrow down the problem.

I'll try soon thanks

@Operand, I'm adding a line to force the owner's max arousal status to false at the end of sex.  It seems unlikely, but I suppose something in the tricks dialog could trigger before the next update cycle and wrongly treat the owner as highly aroused.  If that's happening, this will stop it.

4 hours ago, SisUser said:

I do have a bug to report regarding the Masturbation Denial feature

Fixed now for the next update.  This is going to annoy players, so I'll have to put out an update soon.

8 hours ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

When due for a whipping da mistress draws and sheets her cane a dozen times and no whipping happens. Is this a known issue or a screwup on my side ?

If you use Nether Follower Framework (NFF) ...

A while back in comments, someone said that whipping is equivalent to the owner attacking you with a weapon, and that NFF's feature for a follower to only equip a weapon in combat will cause the follower to repeatedly equip and unequip the whip.

(I made a troubleshooting note for myself about this topic, but I forgot to write down who mentioned this. Maybe it was @HexBolt8 ? )

13 hours ago, Dozen9292 said:

Is it intended that a 'motivational' punishment applies the contract extension in the same way that a punishment for other reasons does?

Okay, I had time to look into this.  Motivational punishment is treated as "special" punishment, for which no contract days are added.  I think that's how it should be.  The only way to get contract days added for that one is to try to break out of the conversation (such as by pressing Escape), to which the owner will respond "Don't you try to walk away!" and you'll get the punishment and extra contract days.

11 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

(I made a troubleshooting note for myself about this topic, but I forgot to write down who mentioned this. Maybe it was @HexBolt8 ? )

It was.  I also restated it a few posts above in response to the problem, but you haven't seen that yet.  ?  It's all good.  The question has really really been answered!

By the way, I learned that about NFF & whipping from personal experience and a lengthy "what the hell" period until I figured out what was happening.  It's a lesson I won't forget.

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

I will check again to see if something is broken.

Many thanks! I can't afford to lose any dialogues of this mod, I need that immersion XD

BTW, last time I had the miss dialogues issue playing this mod it was EZ2C DIALOGUE MENU - FULLY CONFIGURABLE which fixed it, but apparently this time is different.

P.S I had the 'I want to tell you something' dialogue before, it went missing middle of my playing of this mod. 

I'm pretty sure there are more players who have this issue too, probably they just haven't noticed. 

P.PS, Could it be the mod 'Troubles of Heroine'? This one is active in my save too, and it messes with dialogues A LOT(tried unchecking its esp, didn't work) .

1 hour ago, Herowynne said:

If you use Nether Follower Framework (NFF) ...

A while back in comments, someone said that whipping is equivalent to the owner attacking you with a weapon, and that NFF's feature for a follower to only equip a weapon in combat will cause the follower to repeatedly equip and unequip the whip.

Yes that was the problem, thanks to you and Hexbolt

1 hour ago, zhuguannan123 said:

I had the 'I want to tell you something' dialogue before, it went missing middle of my playing of this mod. 

I think I found the problem.  The reset time for "I want to tell you something" was 24 hours.  When I tested it, that line worked once and never appeared again.  I changed the time to 23.5 hours and had the same problem.  I changed it to 23 hours and it worked (I tested it twice).  I'm considering the problem fixed.  However, if it already disappeared for you, I don't know if this change will make it come back.  If it doesn't, I don't know of any way to reset it except possibly by leaving enslavement and getting enslaved again (if you do that, remember that your owner will be angry, and you must wait 24 hours hours before your owner will take you back).

18 hours ago, Murderdevil said:

just throwing my voice in, I think when this mod is completed, or at least the dialogue, SKVA Synth should be used to voice over every style of the basic female types for followers. Keeping the choice of follower to the player is far better than a unique follower, and SKVA would simply enhance the immersion.

Up to you.

Aela.wav

*Sighs*

So been lookin all over for this. 

But on the subject of the Json issue. Ive followed every instruction to the T on mod organizer yet it still says "cannot read" whenever i boot the game up.

Anybody know what could be causing this. 

Even just went through and renamed the base json file to Thoughts.json and it still said it could not read.

Kinda at wits end and hopin someone round here has figured this out.

29 minutes ago, bishlapped said:

I know this is an adult site and all, but are we allowed to say "snoo snoo"?  :wink:  Aela's voice seems to work better than some of the others.

16 minutes ago, VandheerofSol said:

Even just went through and renamed the base json file to Thoughts.json and it still said it could not read.

Kinda at wits end and hopin someone round here has figured this out.

It's been said that this is not best practice, but since nothing else is working, try copying that renamed Thoughts.json file to your game's Data\Interface\Lola folder.  If that doesn't work, delete it.

3 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

I'm adding a line to force the owner's max arousal status to false at the end of sex.  It seems unlikely, but I suppose something in the tricks dialog could trigger before the next update cycle and wrongly treat the owner as highly aroused.  If that's happening, this will stop it.

Ok, great. It will take some time for me to process the update and I'm also trying to spend that little free time I have on my own Fallout4 mod, so I don't promise to get back to this soon. Regardless, much appreciated!