I think I was misunderstood here, my English is unfortunately not so good!

What I meant for me personallyluch are various things that I am missing here.

As the mod of Kalmah it says quite well: He personally lacks the various devices! He also got that with the facial expressions with the player perfectly!

More of it here in this mod I would just wish, and not two mods, one of which is probably unfortunately no longer updated anyway to have to install.

What I personally miss here in this mod is that you really feel like a slave.
You can determine everything yourself, now and then you get whippings, etc..

But the right feeling is missing.

I am now at 100000 sub or so, and unfortunately still have no options other than to get a beer, every now and then I get shocked... that's about it!

The hair function, whether shaved or not should also always remain the same and not to change it again after 3 days!
A suggestion: how about makeup?

Similar to what zaira had already achieved in Maria Eden...
Only without that you have to create 100s of clothes yourself!

Also a kind of celebration is missing me, if you really become a slave forever!

I would appreciate devices which Kalmah uses very much, also the facial expression of the player thereby!
Or even a slave outfit, with slave shoes, etc. which one does not get automatically discarded after the first visit to Solitude.

The vibration duration of the piercings is also much too short for my taste and is not really described - I remember the mod of Sanguine's Debauchery from Inte: There came the dialogue after she had tortured the slave with the shock devices: Well... do I see smoke coming out of your pussy?!

Something like that just... I just wanted to say my opinion.

MFG
Krynn

46 minutes ago, Logrim85 said:

Thanks for your outstanding work. Really love your Mods and your instant help for bugfixing.

:)

26 minutes ago, doriangra1985 said:

Mod does not appear on MCM, but I can find the book in Helga's Bed.

But once I read it, nothing happens. No quest starts.

Non-appearing MCM is almost always an installation problem or an unstable game.  Reinstalling sometimes helps.  If quests aren't starting, you may well have an unstable game.  Sometimes things in the game break until scripts just don't run.

29 minutes ago, doriangra1985 said:

Also, I'm running Simple Slavery ++. It shows in MCM. And is running. I can go to the action house, but auction won't start after talking to the slaver or auctioneer.

Again, it's likely missing scripts or unstable game.  Try these with a new game.  If it works there, it could be time to start fresh.

26 minutes ago, GlockMat said:

Do this person updates everyday?

Caffeine.  And what @keitsoru said.  I don't like leaving broken things unfixed.  If I hadn't broken a few things while trying to make some improvements, this wouldn't be happening.  I normally wait until I have a decent-sized set of new content to release.

1 hour ago, Krynn said:

I think I was misunderstood here, my English is unfortunately not so good!

Many people on this site do not speak English as a first language, or know any English at all.  I respect the people who try, even if they're just using an online translator, because it takes courage to communicate across a language barrier.

But to be honest, the reason why you often get a negative response to the things you write is not language, it's because you sound rude.  If you write things that sound demanding, mod authors really don't like that.  We don't need praise (though that's nice), but we work for free, in our spare time, and no one gets to tell us what we must do.  Perhaps that's not the way that you intended to say things, but that's how it sounds when people read it.

There are people here who speak Chinese or Korean, which are very different from English, yet they communicate politely.  When you write, think carefully about how it will sound to the reader.  Make suggestions and requests, not demands.  If you don't like something, explain why and offer suggestions to improve it, just like you did here.  The thing you wrote here was nice, and you explained yourself well.  Do more like this.

1 hour ago, Krynn said:

What I personally miss here in this mod is that you really feel like a slave.

I think I understand what you're saying.  My answer will disappoint you, but Submissive Lola is not that kind of mod.  It's supposed to keep reminding you that you're a slave, without taking over your life as if you really were one.  More explanation:

Spoiler

First, in most cases, you are a voluntary, consensual slave.  You're a slave because you like to be controlled and made to doing things that are embarrassing or humiliating.  It's very similar to present-day BDSM relationships, except in Skyrim there are real slaves.  You don't want to be seriously hurt, or tortured, or treated cruelly, and your master understands that.  The master does push the limits with whipping and collar shocks, but those are punishments.  The master will say many things that he might really mean, such as threatening to sell you.  He says it because he knows that hearing it excites you, but you trust him, knowing that he won't do it.  As the player, you're free to interpret these things as true, and that part is intentionally vague so you can imagine it however you want, but the intention is that you're not a "real" slave.  You both enjoy play acting as if you were.

Second, this mod will not do much to hamper your ability to play Skyrim.  It can't put many restraints and devices on you, because you wouldn't be able to play.  You're free to be an adventurer, to wear armor, use weapons, and cast spells.  Other than prostitution, which you can end by fulfilling your quota, you are not made to stay in one place, or to go to a specific area.  You won't feel a real slave, because the mod lets you make your choices (although you can pretend that your owner is telling you what to do).

Permanent hair change is a good suggestion.  I'll see what I can do to make that an option.  There was also a suggestion for random hair change.  Maybe your hair style stays changed until the owner changes it again.  Makeup requires YPS Fashion and it's too much work.  A celebration for becoming a slave forever is not a bad idea, but I don't what to do for that.  A slave outfit.  I recently added the ability to choose specific clothes to wear instead of being naked for the required nudity rule.  If you want more outfits, it's probably best to enforce that yourself.  It's a lot of work to register more outfits and detect situations or locations where you should be made to wear them.  Vibration duration.  I'd like that to be longer too, but I chose that duration so that players will not get bored.  However, the long one does keep going until your character has an orgasm.

7 minutes ago, darktej said:

was wondering whether the new (or future) updates require DD5.0+ ?

Not until DD 5.1 is available for SE, and players have had time to install it, but I do want to take advantage of the new DD5 functions.  I'm personally using DD 5.1 for LE.

10 minutes ago, darktej said:

And is it possible to disable the Owner shocking Lola  when they beckon her ? especially at higher submission levels. 

You only get shocked for repeatedly your owner's summons, which is actually a pretty mild punishment.  At higher submission levels you really shouldn't be ignoring your owner.

4 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Non-appearing MCM is almost always an installation problem or an unstable game.  Reinstalling sometimes helps.  If quests aren't starting, you may well have an unstable game.  Sometimes things in the game break until scripts just don't run.

Again, it's likely missing scripts or unstable game.  Try these with a new game.  If it works there, it could be time to start fresh.

Thanks for the reply.

I've Installed SKYRIM SE just for this mod, so it's a new game with minimum mods running...

I've tried reinstalling mods and SE Itself, but still same problem...

Funny thing is SS ++ can detect  Submissive Lola & Devious Followers Continued, but both don't show up in the MCM or activate.

Trying to find if there is something common with both mods, 

Maybe that's the problem? 

Kind of running out of ideas..

12 minutes ago, doriangra1985 said:

Funny thing is SS ++ can detect  Submissive Lola & Devious Followers Continued, but both don't show up in the MCM or activate.

If you have the SS++ MCM, your game can't be missing something absolutely fundamental.  Try leaving off DFC for now.  No need to have more than the minimum for sorting out problems.

I can only offer generic advice:

- Save your game, exit Skyrim, reload, wait a minute.

- Try "setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1" in the console and wait a minute or two.

- Enter any other mod's MCM menu, then exit and wait a minute.

On 1/23/2021 at 9:41 PM, Buridan said:

What it is like running Submissive Lola and Devious Followers Continued at the same time? They seem like two different takes on the the same (or at least adjacent) concept, so my gut feeling is to use one or the other, but there appears to be some DFC awareness in Submissive Lola (resistance etc).

I've been doing it, and I think it's great.

The way I went about it was to start with DFC and once I got to a certain point I turned Submissive Lola on as well (with "follower can tell you're submissive" and "follower can start quest" on - however they're phrased).

The main thing is that you only want gold management on for one of them (I was using the DFC one, so turned off the SL one). The only annoyance is that when your DFC resistance/ willpower is at zero the dialogue option becomes "Master?" which is exactly the same as the SL dialogue options. To make it worse, sometimes they switch spots so sometimes you're trying to do a DFC or SL thing and you click on the wrong one two three or four times in a row.

Other than that it worked great for me.

(I have a writeup of my play-through in my sig)

24 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Enter any other mod's MCM menu, then exit and wait a minute.

I play Skyrim SE, and this is the approach that I use to "kick" a newly added mod's MCM.

Going in to the MCM and then backing out of the menus entirely, then waiting, always registers the newly added mod's MCM for me.

Some mods take longer than others to register their MCM. The longest that I have seen took slightly over a minute.

Multiple Hair Style Options

It's been requested that the mod support a list of multiple hair styles in a json file for the hair change event.  I've looked into how that might work, and I'm wondering if people are really going to be happy with it.  Remember that a number of folks are getting stuck just on the simpler Thoughts and Confessions json files, which are only text data.

There are two basic ways that I read the data, by Form ID or Editor ID.

Form ID would look like this:  "KS Hairdos.esp|0x307E1".  You'd have to enter the precise spelling of the mod name, plus the hair style's form ID.

Editor ID would look like this:  "0Coven".  This is much easier, but note that you can't get the ID from the ShowRaceMenu screen.  You'd have to be able to look at the hair mod in an editor, and it's not as simple as placing a 0 in front of the name for KS Hairdos, because sometimes there's an elf variant (there's 0Cotton, and 0Cotton_Elf).  You'd have to know.

I don't know how to retrieve a hair style from its index in ShowRaceMenu.

This is looking like a fair chunk of work that might only benefit a small number of players, and I'd have to endlessly answer questions about why someone's hair file isn't working.  Unless someone has a better idea, this doesn't seem like a good thing to do.

13 minutes ago, Anunya said:

The only annoyance is that when your DFC resistance/ willpower is at zero the dialogue option becomes "Master?" which is exactly the same as the SL dialogue options.

You can use this mod's "Change owner's title" feature to make it different from DFC's "Master".

On 1/24/2021 at 7:45 PM, HexBolt8 said:

Okay.  I routinely cut animation packs down to just the ones I want (to reduce animation count as well as clutter on the animation MCMs), so my own copy of Rydin's pack just has the one spanking animation and FNIS is happy with it.  At least it seems to be working for most people, and Trooper1138 apparently found a solution, so that's good.

Sounds like good practice. Do you know if there is a guide on how to do that floating around somewhere?

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

Not until DD 5.1 is available for SE, and players have had time to install it, but I do want to take advantage of the new DD5 functions.  I'm personally using DD 5.1 for LE.

Oh ok. I am holding out on installing 5.0+ till the new DCL drops...so was just wondering whether you had already migrated to it.

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

You only get shocked for repeatedly your owner's summons, which is actually a pretty mild punishment.  At higher submission levels you really shouldn't be ignoring your owner.

Sorry should have been more specific. I was not talking about either disobeying the owner or taking time to talk to the owner. When Lola's Owner beckons her...sometimes they just shock you randomly. I don't know the exact name of the event.

10 minutes ago, darktej said:

When Lola's Owner beckons her...sometimes they just shock you randomly. I don't know the exact name of the event.

Okay, I know what you're talking about.  Your owner will periodically do things to you, just to remind you that you're a slave.  There's a limited number of generic events that can take place any time, anywhere.  The zaps and dancing are the ones that come to mind.  If you're not in a town, then stripping comes into play.

If we eliminate the zaps, you're going to see more dancing.  If we somehow eliminate all eligible events for current situation, the owner will beckon to you, but have nothing to say.  I'm open to suggestions for new things like that, that are over quickly but remind you of your place.  Personally, the zaps occur often enough to annoy me, but I figure that means they also annoy my character, and that's probably the owner's point:  I can do whatever I want to you.  But yeah, I'd love more variety.

24 minutes ago, Anunya said:

Sounds like good practice. Do you know if there is a guide on how to do that floating around somewhere?

Not that I know of.  What I do is carefully edit the pack's json file in Data\SLAnims\json (you can ignore the source folder).  Then edit the text file in the animation pack's folder in Data\Meshes\actors\character\animations.  I also delete the unwanted hkx files, but I don't know if that's necessary.  If it's a creature animation, you'll also have to edit each creature folder (e.g., Data\Meshes\actors\horse\animations) for the animations.  Then run FNIS.  Unless you want to clan and re-register everything, this works best for a new game or new animation pack.

To share my opinion on a few things and offer a suggestion:

Hairstyles

I'm sad to hear that it's a massive chunk of work to add multiple hairstyles, as I'm one of the people who've requested the feature and it definitely would add value for me. I guess the only suggestion I can think of is to have three or five slots in the MCM that work exactly the way they do now (i.e. change hairstyle in racemenu, register in the MCM, go back to racemenu, change hairstyle, register in the second slot in the MCM etc). Super clunky for the user, but relatively foolproof. Then when the hair change event triggers, a style is selected at random from the ones registered that way.

I don't know if that works, but that's my suggestion.

Synthetic Voices

Personally I despise synthetic voices (and stitched together ones unless they're at a super high level of quality). They pop me right out of immersion, without fail. If you ever do go down that road and implement them, please leave an option to disable them in the MCM.

Spell Tome Control

Inspired by my current mage playthrough: I don't know if this is possible, but having the master take and hold spell tomes obtained by the player and doling them out when they feel like it would be kind of cool. At the base level it could be as simple as "oh you got a  new spell book? I'll hold on to it for 1 to 3 days before giving it to you." On a more complex level it could be "I confiscate you books. You may request a book at a certain interval (and I may refuse). If you ask too frequently, you get locked out for a while. If I say yes, I give you a random book from the pool." I know you got inferno and summon atronach, but you also got clairvoyance and you're getting that first. Better not bother me for another few days" It may be niche, but it would've been pretty awesome in my current playthrough, so I'm suggesting it here :)

On permanent hairstyle change, I think I can add a setting for the chance that the owner makes it permanent.  If that happens, the MCM hair style option would be set to Disabled, and the owner won't change your hair again.  If you want a new style, register one in the MCM and change the option back to hair style change.  That's the current plan.

It's a shame that multiple hair styles is such a pain, or the "permanent" option would only be permanent until the owner randomly gives you a new one.  I've looked at this until my mind went fuzzy, and I don't see a good way.  It's just one possible enhancement for one feature in one mod, so I'm setting multiple hair styles aside.

9 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Okay, I know what you're talking about.  Your owner will periodically do things to you, just to remind you that you're a slave.  There's a limited number of generic events that can take place any time, anywhere.  The zaps and dancing are the ones that come to mind.  If you're not in a town, then stripping comes into play.

If we eliminate the zaps, you're going to see more dancing.  If we somehow eliminate all eligible events for current situation, the owner will beckon to you, but have nothing to say.  I'm open to suggestions for new things like that, that are over quickly but remind you of your place.  Personally, the zaps occur often enough to annoy me, but I figure that means they also annoy my character, and that's probably the owner's point:  I can do whatever I want to you.  But yeah, I'd love more variety.

Oh I totally agree about being slave part. It's just at high submission score for e.g. 90+ Lola has more or less submitted to their owner. So that's why I was wondering whether either the frequency of that event happening can be reduced at higher submission levels and the dancing could perhaps be a higher priority or disabled altogether at that stage. 

10 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Brainstorming here for alternates to the quick zap/ dance :

• Clean your master's footwear (it already exists, might as well make it a recurring thing).
  • Drop all (non DD) worn items on the ground so you have to pick them up (this may be risky if you're near a ledge though), but it'd be annoying and humiliating which is sort of the point.
  • Hand over whatever weapon you have equipped. You can have it back in one minute.
  • Master throws item on the ground. Pick it up (same risk as the drop all items one, in case they're thrown off a ledge).
  • Spank That Ass titty/ ass spanks (there's a shortage of titty spanks in the game IMO).
  • Quick "repeat after me" dialogue interaction saying things like "I'm a little bitch"/ "I love it when you spank me"/ "I'm your slave"/ "I love the taste of your fluids" and the like.
  • "Hold that pose" - you're left in the kneeling position, but movement input gets you back to walking. If you move into walking before 30 seconds (or whatever feels right in-game) have passed, you lose submission points.
  • "Bend over and show me your ass... spread your legs. Would you look at that." Basically put the player character in various "present yourself" poses gleaned from whatever animation pack exists.
  • Patronizing "pat on the head" interaction while you're kneeling.
  • Here eat/ drink this - forces the player to eat/ drink a random bit of food/ drink/ non-poison potion from their inventory. Food/ drink is probably not a big deal (unless your need mods makes it so), but potions (and skooma) may be a little bit annoying depending on what/ when - which I think is interesting.
  • "You need exercise", hit jump ten times in five seconds (or whatever timing works), or lose submission points for being lazy.
  • "Take off your shoes". Your master will throw them on the ground randomly after a minute or two.

I'm sure there will be good reasons why some (or all) of these might not work, but maybe there's something there you can use. Personally, I'm a fan of interactions that require even a little bit of input from the player as that makes it feel like more active submission.

26 minutes ago, Anunya said:

Spell Tome Control

I'll keep that in mind.  I can see that getting a bit involved, though.  We'd have to handle spell tomes from mods.  They could be moved to a hidden container, but access would have to be restricted.

I tend to go for simple things with a high benefit/effort ratio.  Lockpicks are confiscated, and vanilla Skyrim behavior lets the follower use them to unlock things with them.  Keys are confiscated, and any mod that lets a follower use keys in inventory to unlock you can use them.

Oh and, minor request - for the various events like the "pee" or "play with yourself" or "dance" events, is it possible to keep the owner looking at the player character for longer? Usually they walk away almost immediately - sometimes it has a nice dismissive feel to it, but mostly it's just weird - especially when they say "okay, that's enough" and they're not even nearby.

2 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

I'll keep that in mind.  I can see that getting a bit involved, though.  We'd have to handle spell tomes from mods.  They could be moved to a hidden container, but access would have to be restricted.

I tend to go for simple things with a high benefit/effort ratio.  Lockpicks are confiscated, and vanilla Skyrim behavior lets the follower use them to unlock things with them.  Keys are confiscated, and any mod that lets a follower use keys in inventory to unlock you can use them.

That totally makes sense :)

23 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

On permanent hairstyle change, I think I can add a setting for the chance that the owner makes it permanent.  If that happens, the MCM hair style option would be set to Disabled, and the owner won't change your hair again.  If you want a new style, register one in the MCM and change the option back to hair style change.  That's the current plan.

It's a shame that multiple hair styles is such a pain, or the "permanent" option would only be permanent until the owner randomly gives you a new one.  I've looked at this until my mind went fuzzy, and I don't see a good way.  It's just one possible enhancement for one feature in one mod, so I'm setting multiple hair styles aside.

We had the same problem with zaira in Maria Eden. Some people came as a human an elf hairstyle and they looked terrible and did not match the mesh of the head.

I would rather handle it like this: when changing hairstyles: shaved. - Finally, one is a slave and has not to determine about it?

On the subject of Mapeup, you can also do this with Slavetats.

Sorry, I know you all do this for free (most of the time) and I totally support it!
Just sometimes you get a little too much from this forum and then you seem rude, although you do not always mean it.
I myself write it my wife often in our native language and even there we argue sometimes because something was misunderstood what was written but said completely different meant!

So you say something and do not mean it so, then you write something and mean it maybe also different and all this then still with a translation machine!

Sorry again if it has come across to you so! :classic_sad:

I am also in real rather a person who can not easily express their feelings.

I like your mod basically very well, but certain things are missing me just.

As just also that one is forced to wear some devices. So it is on a voluntary basis and well, then you can dress the same what you want and let his imagination run wild.

The devices, which Kalmah used and the expression in the face of the player were aben simply ingeniously made I think at least!

If there is already no kind of ceremony, if one is enslaved forever, then perhaps at this point a real slave outfit would be appropriate? and also a text for the fact that one must now wear this, as gratitude about it.

The vibrator settings could at that time Tyrant99 in his mod (you better not talk about it anymore) with the Oblivian piercing get quite good.