1 hour ago, CaptainJ03 said:

No, of course not! Nothing ever happens in this mod!

You really shouldn't visit Riften, as least not when SS++ is installed which brings its Slavemarket.

Stay away from Markarth and Dibella's Temple, don't visit the Bard's Guild in Solitude, and please don't get zapped in the arse in the wild.

You might want to stay in Windhelm, as it's the only bigger city that haven't had its own quest yet.

Maybe you should download CK, work your way through the tutorial quest and maybe even design your own dungeon before bothering modders that develop and deliver high quality content in ihrer Freizeit! for free. Diese Anspruchshaltung geht mir echt auf den Sack, aber sowas von!

For me there comes nothing.... have sub on fsst 100.000 ... it comes just nothing... sorry... :classic_sad:

5 hours ago, Krynn said:

For me there comes nothing.... have sub on fsst 100.000 ... it comes just nothing... sorry... :classic_sad:

Then I'd say this mod isn't for you.

HexBolt8 has added a plethora of content since taking over development of the mod, and the mod is made in the spirit of consensual submission. There is only so much you can add to a mod for a game like Skyrim before features become unwanted problems.

If you're after something a bit more non-con, I might suggest making requests over on the page for Submissive Lola - An Extension. Otherwise, if with everything here you still aren't enjoying the mod at all... Well, either you have problems with the mod working, and you need to specify what the issues actually are, or you need to keep looking for a mod more suited to your tastes.

25 minutes ago, keitsoru said:

There is only so much you can add to a mod for a game like Skyrim before features become unwanted problems.

Yes, that's the thing.  There are only so many different variations on sex with owner, sex with a stranger, or sex with owner + stranger.  Nudity is effective for embarrassment and humiliation, but if it's done too much or lasts too long, it loses its impact.  Except for short term tasks, the player should be free to play the game, so the mod doesn't load on a lot of devices.  (Okay, forced prostitution isn't short, but I think most players like it a lot, and it's configurable or can be turned off.)

I've been trying to keep the mod away from cruelty.  Lola never comes to serious harm, she's not marked with tattoos or branding, and there's no rape.  (There are "rough" sex animations, but the intention is exactly that, rough sex, not a sexual assault.)  That also limits what can be done, but that's okay.

I think the current set of tasks and events is pretty good, with the obvious need for a Windhelm event (I want to do something in Candlehearth Hall but I don't have a fun idea yet.).  I really want more pony girl events (I have a general idea for a new one).  I have plans for a couple of sex with owner events in unusual circumstances, just for variety, but like anything players won't want to see them too often.  Recent work has been on little refinements and making existing functionality work better.

I want the mod to work really well, and otherwise stay out of your way while you play the game.  You'll have sexy times with your owner and plenty of humiliation, but afterwards you're free to fight your battles and achieve all your goals.  Lola won't admit it, but she's having the time of her life.

17 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

I recently tried it, and while some of the output is quite good, much of it is really not.

I tried it with Nora (FF4 VA) and it worked quite okay for single-sentenced phrases (i.e. those without long unions / dependent sentences). But it fails to work for Nate tbh. This is why I mentioned that some of the lines in this mod can be voiced (not all of them). The things that can potentially work and would be really cool to have are the buyers phrases in the Trophy Slave quest (or any SS+ content) That would be really RP-friendly.

11 hours ago, Kargano01 said:

Is Esturk's XDFF Compatible ?

I'm not sure, but possibly not.  Some of its rules require you to wear of set of restraints for a day.  It's unclear if that will conflict with the Solitude Fashion Slave event.  That one can have you dress in pony gear for a day.  Then this one might come along and excitedly tell you that you're going to be a pony girl, and attempt to equip you.  It won't overwrite items already on you, but the process would feel very strange.  I believe that one has a requirement to offer sex.  That's an optional rule here.  You'd want to not enable that rule here.  That mod can whore you out.  So can this one.  Lots of things like that.

5 hours ago, Operand said:

This is why I mentioned that some of the lines in this mod can be voiced (not all of them). The things that can potentially work and would be really cool to have are the buyers phrases in the Trophy Slave quest (or any SS+ content) That would be really RP-friendly.

Yes, voicing non-follower NPCs could work.

Version 2.0.13

New:  A new "Nudity alternative" setting lets you specify body clothing that you may wear instead of being naked, when nudity is required in specific locations for the "Required nudity" rule.
- The outfit need not be revealing, but it must not be armor.
- The outfit only applies to this rule, not other nudity rules.
- If you want to wear other accessories with the outfit, you'll have to enforce that yourself.

New:  Load screens with tips, and a glimpse into your owner's Slave Management book.
- Set the chance on the MCM System page (off by default).

New:  Support for other mods to suspend and resume this mod's event processing, such as during capture.

- Details on the mod description page (only of interest to modders).

Changed:  Formerly, when "Suspend all events" was enabled, gold sharing and owner confiscation of keys and lockpicks remained active, but taking gold or keys from the owner was allowed.  Now, taking gold or keys from the owner is not allowed, but gold sharing and owner confiscation of keys and lockpicks is suspended.  This change better suits situations in which you're separated from your owner (such as imprisonment or performing a quest that doesn't let the owner accompany you), or times when you might both be captives.  Note that the Tomb Raider quest cannot be completed while "Suspend all events" is enabled (unchanged).

Changed:  Hunterborn "Hunter's Cache" containers are treated as player-owned for gold sharing.

Changed:  For the agreement that you'll travel naked, clarified up front that you must stay that way for 48 hours.

@HexBolt8 Though you have implemented your own system for the hair style. Is it possible please for you to provide an alternative switch, which utilises YPS Immersive Fashion instead? You can then allow the owner (master) of Player Character to change much more than just the hair style, also the tweaked version would also allow the owner to comment on the complete player appearance.

They can also change the player characters finger nail colour and style, give the character earrings as well. Immersive Fashion also allows for the growth of the player character's hair.

So if they were to get board with the appearance of the slave's style then with  Immersive Fashion it can be changed multiple times, without picking a particular hair style from your MCM.

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

I'm not familiar with MxR.  Hopefully good things were said.  Or is this the kind of feature as in "Mods like this should not exist"?

MxR treats mods on his videos with a very positive attitude, some people like him, some people don't for...reasons.

Anyway, this mod is literally the most fun and stable hentai mod I've ever played on skyrim, now that I've played this mod for 2 months I can safely say it. I hope it hasn't drained your kinky ideas of more fetishes, by the way I think 'portable hentai' is going to be probably the future of hentai, I liked it when I played Msex series on FNV too.

Can't wait to play the next major update XD

56 minutes ago, KLongad Sirtup said:

Is it possible please for you to provide an alternative switch, which utilises YPS Immersive Fashion instead? You can then allow the owner (master) of Player Character to change much more than just the hair style, also the tweaked version would also allow the owner to comment on the complete player appearance.

Well, it's a lot of work for something that I don't use and hardly know anything about.  It looks like the mod exposes one metric of your progress in a Girl Talk Level global variable.  It would be possible to read that value and base a few owner random comments on it.  Other than that, you're better off disabling this mod's hair change event and using Immersive Fashion for things like that.

12 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

It's a lot of work for something that I don't use and hardly know anything about.  It looks like the mod exposes one metric of your progress in a Girl Talk Level global variable.  It would be possible to read that value and base a few owner random comments on it.  Other than that, you're better off disabling this mod's hair change event and using Immersive Fashion for things like that.

I would recommend you try it out as you'll find the modification a really amazing mod to use. Though make sure you follow all other installation steps and also get the requirements and the chosen recommended mods.

1 hour ago, Operand said:

He's the last true adventurer in the realms of copyright, monetization and fun stuff. Here you go, and indeed congrats.

Thank you for the link.  That was strange, seeing Lola content on YouTube.  Some of the stuff was from Kalmah's extension.  Player controls are supposed to be locked during the shoe cleaning scene, but I just confirmed that you can still slide around.  I guess Master can charge the jarl for cleaning services.

4 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Version 2.0.13

New:  A new "Nudity alternative" setting lets you specify body clothing that you may wear instead of being naked, when nudity is required in specific locations for the "Required nudity" rule.
- If you want to wear other accessories with the outfit, you'll have to enforce that yourself.

New:  Load screens with tips, and a glimpse into your owner's Slave Management book.

New:  Support for other mods to suspend and resume this mod's event processing, such as during capture.

Changed:  Formerly, when "Suspend all events" was enabled, gold sharing and owner confiscation of keys and lockpicks remained active, but taking gold or keys from the owner was allowed.  Now, taking gold or keys from the owner is not allowed, but gold sharing and owner confiscation of keys and lockpicks is suspended.  This change better suits situations in which you're separated from your owner (such as imprisonment or performing a quest that doesn't let the owner accompany you), or times when you might both be captives.  Note that the Tomb Raider quest cannot be completed while "Suspend all events" is enabled (unchanged).

Changed:  Hunterborn "Hunter's Cache" containers are treated as player-owned for gold sharing.

Changed:  For the agreement that you'll travel naked, clarified up front that you must stay that way for 48 hours.

Thank you for the update! Also for the shout out a little bit back. xD

6 hours ago, zhuguannan123 said:

MxR treats mods on his videos with a very positive attitude, some people like him, some people don't for...reasons.

Anyway, this mod is literally the most fun and stable hentai mod I've ever played on skyrim, now that I've played this mod for 2 months I can safely say it. I hope it hasn't drained your kinky ideas of more fetishes, by the way I think 'portable hentai' is going to be probably the future of hentai, I liked it when I played Msex series on FNV too.

Can't wait to play the next major update XD

I've had my mod featured in one of the "adult eps" a few episodes ago. He installed it incorrectly resulting in missing textures but was quite praised on the content. He's one of the last Skyrim mod showcasers that are around from the start and I think he does quite a decent job of promoting LL, but also pointing out that there is some "special" stuff on here that not everyone enjoys and should be viewed with caution. He also showed some Estrus related mod to his GF in on of the side episodes, that was very funny to watch ?

6 hours ago, KLongad Sirtup said:

(YPS immersive fashion)

I would recommend you try it out as you'll find the modification a really amazing mod to use. Though make sure you follow all other installation steps and also get the requirements and the chosen recommended mods.

To throw another opinion in the ring, as the demand for integrating YPS pops up every few pages:

How many other mods and dependencies do you expect users to install for one single event? That mod is HUGE and comes with a plethora of other mods you'll need to install, if you can even find it for your body type. I'd rather have HexBolt8 spend his energy on creating original content, than spending a lot of time and effort on getting YPS to work and demand the same of all SLtR users.

If you think, there's only one small interface needed: write it!

If not, just roleplay the event, so when Mistress gives you a new haircut, use that as a trigger to visit your YPS hairdresser and choose a hairstyle you deem fitting for your submissive character.

12 hours ago, KLongad Sirtup said:

Yeah, I have to agree with trying it out. I was aware of the mod for quite a while but had no interest in installing it because it seemed to be all about growing body hair on my character, which I don't really want to do. I gave it a shot when I installed Devious Survival and found that I like it quite a bit, and I can turn off the body hair part of it. I like how it builds in ways to change character appearance easily.

15 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Version 2.0.13

Thanks for the update :) , looking forward to try it.