35 minutes ago, VandheerofSol said:

But on the subject of the Json issue. Ive followed every instruction to the T on mod organizer yet it still says "cannot read" whenever i boot the game up.

Perhaps someone who uses Mod Organizer can help VandheeroofSol get that Thoughts.json to be recognized.

12 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

I know this is an adult site and all, but are we allowed to say "snoo snoo"?  :wink:  Aela's voice seems to work better than some of the others.

Unfortunatley, the others are not as good. Claudia Christian's voices seem to just work for the most part. Getting Lydia to say simple things like "This" is a PITA. Elisif does fair. Sybile does pretty good too. The Thalmor Bitch is actually really good. And the voice sounds like the perfect mistress too. But there aren't too many followers there.

Thal_P_Play.wav

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

I think I found the problem.  The reset time for "I want to tell you something" was 24 hours.  When I tested it, that line worked once and never appeared again.  I changed the time to 23.5 hours and had the same problem.  I changed it to 23 hours and it worked (I tested it twice).  I'm considering the problem fixed.  However, if it already disappeared for you, I don't know if this change will make it come back.  If it doesn't, I don't know of any way to reset it except possibly by leaving enslavement and getting enslaved again (if you do that, remember that your owner will be angry, and you must wait 24 hours hours before your owner will take you back).

@HexBolt8 I noticed the dialogue never returned after using the suspend all events toggle. Anyway, I wanted to let you know, your e doing a awesome job with the mod! Thank you for continually updating it :)

17 minutes ago, Demodog said:

I noticed the dialogue never returned

Maybe the upcoming change will fix it, but if it's already stuck then probably not.  I'm thinking that it won't get stuck anymore, though.

18 minutes ago, Demodog said:

I wanted to let you know, your e doing a awesome job with the mod! Thank you for continually updating it

Thank you!

Version 2.0.15

Changed:  If you're enslaved by this mod, then sent to the SS++ auction, all short time-sensitive tasks will immediately be canceled.  Being whisked away to Riften might have made some of them impossible to complete.

Changed:  If you're enslaved by this mod, then sent to the SS++ auction and you're either set free or claimed by your owner, you'll have a grace period to put your collar back on.

Changed:  If you're enslaved by this mod, then enslaved again through SS++ to Devious Followers, all of the rules you must obey and the longer-term jobs you must complete will be enforced.  If you don't want that, you'll have ask your owner to let you leave Sub Lola enslavement.

Changed:  If you're enslaved by this mod, then enslaved again through SS++ to a mod other than Devious Followers, ALL jobs (including longer-term ones like Tomb Raider) will be canceled.  (If the outcome is Sub Lola, so that your owner simply comes to get you, that's not being enslaved again, and those jobs are not canceled.)

Note:  If you get enslaved to another mod, your owner still owns you and is still your follower.  When you finish or escape from that enslavement mod, your owner will be waiting for you in the slave market.  Ask your owner to follow (stop waiting), and uncheck "Suspend all events" on the MCM to resume your happy existence as your owner's slave.

Fixed:  Sex events (such as masturbation denial) were being processed even when the player was not enslaved yet.
Fixed:  "I want to tell you something" was not becoming available again after 24 hours.
Fixed:  When the Tomb Raider quest is forced to shut down, it still appeared in the quest log as active.
Fixed:  Updated water height and acoustic space in a few cells to match USLEEP/USSEP values.

12 minutes ago, ck2modfan said:

any thought to having owner force the PC to have a drink with them? or PC alone to watch them humiliate themselves if drunk?

I'm afraid that the results would be too unpredictable, with all the needs, intoxication, or rape-when-drunk mods out there.  I'm also not sure that I'd let a slave drink.  Slave gets drunk, starts a bar fight, and owner has to pay a fine.

For a tavern, I'd probably have the slave fetch refreshments for the owner and kneel at the owner's feet to see if anything further is required.

On 1/22/2021 at 7:05 PM, HexBolt8 said:

I'm not sure, but possibly not.  Some of its rules require you to wear of set of restraints for a day.  It's unclear if that will conflict with the Solitude Fashion Slave event.  That one can have you dress in pony gear for a day.  Then this one might come along and excitedly tell you that you're going to be a pony girl, and attempt to equip you.  It won't overwrite items already on you, but the process would feel very strange.  I believe that one has a requirement to offer sex.  That's an optional rule here.  You'd want to not enable that rule here.  That mod can whore you out.  So can this one.  Lots of things like that.

Thanks for the info... To bad :)

I am also not sure to enable DF... i am looking about more BDSM content. If anyone has an idee it will be help. ( I still use the Plugin )

A Second question, has someone an idee about a Sleep Needs Mode ? ( only Sleeping the rest can be disabled.) I have tried MiniNeeds but it struggle with the normal gameplay ... ( If i walk he set me back.. not enouhg to not can go forward but it is really stressing)

Many many thanks for all the nice works.

Kargan

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

Fixed:  Sex events (such as masturbation denial) were being processed even when the player was not enslaved yet.

Wow! That has got to be the fastest response time to bug fixed I have seen ?  Just popping on for a bit to check, and there is already a new version, though I will have to wait to test it. Quick question about updating using the community maintained Nexus Mod Manage, do I just uninstall the old version and install the new one? The main page only has instruction regarding updating from 1.1 so I want to make sure just to be safe.
Lastly I once again want to express my appreciation for picking up and doing such a great job of maintaining this mod! I am sure everyone here is super grateful as well ❤️ I know I am~

2 hours ago, VandheerofSol said:

[...] Kinda at wits end and hopin someone round here has figured this out.

In my game the .json files are read, and I can see my customized Thoughts and Confessions show up, here's how I did it:

Spoiler

Text only, there are images in the zip:

Spoiler

This is the most straightforward way:

1. Open your mod in Mod Organizer (double click on the name in the left pane) - lola0.png
  2. Go to the "Filetree" Tab - lola1.jpg
  3. Click on "Open Mod in File Explorer" - lola1.jpg
  4. Navigate to "Interface/Lola" - lola2.png
  5. Copy and paste the "Confessions-Example.json" into the same folder and rename it to "Confessions.json" - lola3.png
  6. Do the same for Thoughts
  7. Edit the new "Confessions.json" / "Thoughts.json" to your liking
  8. ...
  9. Profit!

Alternatively you could make a seperate mod for the Thoughts and Confessions:

1. In Mod Organizer create an empty mod by rightclicking at the very bottom of the left pane - lola4.png
  2. Click "Create an empty mod" - lola4.png
  3. Name it whatever you like, maybe "Submissive Lola - Thoughts"
  4. Put the new mod directly after your original Submissive Lola Mod (this is optional but helps with keeping your mods orderly) - lola7.png
  5. Open the original mod in your File Explorer (see steps 1 to 3 in the straightforward route)
  6. Open the new mod in your File Explorer (see steps 1 to 3 in the straightforward route)
  7. Copy the entire Interface folder of the original mod into the new mod - lola5.png
  8. Go to step 5 of the straightforward route, but cut the examples instead
  9. Make sure that your new mod is loaded, by checkmarking it - lola7.png

lola-thoughts.zip

1 hour ago, SisUser said:

Quick question about updating using the community maintained Nexus Mod Manage, do I just uninstall the old version and install the new one? The main page only has instruction regarding updating from 1.1 so I want to make sure just to be safe.

Upgrading from 1.1 was a big deal because the devices that the mod used fundamentally changed, and most (if not all) of the existing ones were removed.  That's an isolated case.  Everything else is a normal version update, in whatever manner your mod manager handles that, but it should be something that mod managers do well since version updates are common.

If there are special instructions, they'll be noted in red text in the update announcement, usually just a warning to wait to update until such-and-such quest finishes.

1 hour ago, SisUser said:

I once again want to express my appreciation for picking up and doing such a great job of maintaining this mod!

:)

5 hours ago, SisUser said:

Quick question about updating using the community maintained Nexus Mod Manage, do I just uninstall the old version and install the new one?

I guess NMM and Vortex are working the same way, so: yes, that's how it works!

4 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Everything else is a normal version update, in whatever manner your mod manager handles that, but it should be something that mod managers do well since version updates are common.

Ah, I see, you're not using a Mod Manager ?

Yes, you should think that it's one of the most basic things for a MM to do. TesMM f*cked up my whole game, not being able to update DD and being smart about it. Now with Vortex it's uninstall old, re-install new, and remember to delete all the clutter this leaves behind.

Thank you very much for the frequent updates and bugfixes!

I have a problem with "Whiterun Walk" quest. Objective is to follow master naked to the bannered mare, but he never starts walking, just follows me. Not sure if it is supposed to be this way. So I walk myself with master following. When I get to the doors, nothing happens, no new dialogues to end the quest. Same when I enter the mare, run around a bit, but still nothing happens, no new dialogues, and the quest just stays in journal doing nothing.

16 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

I think I found the problem.  The reset time for "I want to tell you something" was 24 hours.  When I tested it, that line worked once and never appeared again.  I changed the time to 23.5 hours and had the same problem.  I changed it to 23 hours and it worked (I tested it twice).  I'm considering the problem fixed.  However, if it already disappeared for you, I don't know if this change will make it come back.  If it doesn't, I don't know of any way to reset it except possibly by leaving enslavement and getting enslaved again (if you do that, remember that your owner will be angry, and you must wait 24 hours hours before your owner will take you back).

Ahm...so how do I change the resetting time of 'I want to tell you something' in my skyrim?

Edit: I noticed the update you made, but as I fast-forwarded time the dialogue still hasn't come back. I probably gonna get out of the slave contract then start over.

I also noticed Mare banners walking naked event seemed not working and couldn't be finished, this issue appeared after I updated the mod, you might want to check it out.

Another possible bug: I don't think my master is going to allow me to wear back my clothes, her answer remains to be NO no matter how many game days have past.

Thank you~

On 1/24/2021 at 5:20 PM, HexBolt8 said:

The default setting for Thoughts is 0 (off).  If you turn the feature on, you must follow the instructions for copying and editing the Thoughts file, or the mod will keep trying to read a file that doesn't exist.

You could have been extremely unlucky, but probably NPC arousal was too low (I'm assuming that you're using the basic prostitution feature, not RP).  Arousal below 15 always is a rejection.  Arousal at 50+ is always acceptance.  In between it varies, with the chance of success increasing with higher NPC arousal. 

That only applies to the required nudity rule, the one where you set which areas in which you must be naked (player home, towns, etc.).  The other nudity rules require full nudity.

Ok. So all of the above is solved, but I have one more bug to report and one question to ask.

Bug: One of the dance animations can get stuck in a permanent loop. It's the one where the character starts by stamping in place, then shakes their but, then turns to the side and goes up and down, then repeats. That one will go on for hours unless the animation is cancelled via sexlab MCM "stop all current animations." Probably because that wasn't originally a dance in the first mod to have it, but a standing idle if I had to guess (I'm not a technical person so I can't really say if that would cause such an issue or not. But I've seen that dance in a lot of mods but the oldest one it was just an idle)

Question: There is an MCM option to disable piss/scat. Does it require another mod to be used? I haven't noticed any such scenes and I only just discovered that this is something that can be disabled, which implies there is something if it isn't disabled that I haven't seen yet. I have 2 characters at max submission but have not seen such scenes yet.

6 hours ago, thiciathy said:

I have a problem with "Whiterun Walk" quest.

Thank you and @zhuguannan123 for reporting this.  I seem to have broken it with 2.0.13 when I was making sure that force greetings end.  I have it working again.  Since it's broken, I'll probably do another update today.

4 hours ago, zhuguannan123 said:

I don't think my master is going to allow me to wear back my clothes, her answer remains to be NO no matter how many game days have past.

If it's for the required nudity quest (not eye candy) that's intentional.  Someone said that it was strange to be given permission to wear clothes in certain areas again, then the owner would make you be naked again a few minutes later.  The required nudity rule is essentially permanent (unless you lower your score a lot).  If it's eye candy, high owner arousal results in a no answer.

2 hours ago, Aki K said:

One of the dance animations can get stuck in a permanent loop.

Hmm, that one works for me.  I don't know why it wouldn't for you.  A faster way to cancel an idle like that is "epc" in the console, then jump once.

2 hours ago, Aki K said:

There is an MCM option to disable piss/scat. Does it require another mod to be used?

No, it uses a ZAP animation.  It can occur when you're naked and not in a building or town.

Version 2.0.16

Fixed:  Whiterun walk wasn't working right.

Changed:  The default for "Do not use ZazSlaveControl" is now "true".  It's an older mechanism that many mods ignore anyway, but in some cases it could prevent a mod from enslaving you when you want it to.  This change to the default has no effect if you're already enslaved by this mod.

Changed:  Added a few random owner comments based on suggestions by gargamel9.

Hi, I'm currently having trouble with this mod and need help.

Mod does not appear on MCM, but I can find the book in Helga's Bed.

But once I read it, nothing happens. No quest starts.

Is there a console command to force start this quest?

Also, I'm running Simple Slavery ++. It shows in MCM. And is running. I can go to the action house, but auction won't start after talking to the slaver or auctioneer.

Thanks