1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

Did you read through the file in the same folder for instructions on editing the thoughts, particularly the Troubleshooting section?  Yu might have missed a step.

I didn't edit them. I'm a first time user and am trying all the default settings.

I also found another possible bug. I was doing the forced prostitution in Whiterun and every single person rejected me constantly. I tried every last character and none of them agreed. In the end I had to console command the quest complete because I also received no punishments when the rule was broken either. I think it might be helpful in the MCM to have a setting for the odds of rejection or something. Or if it chooses very specific NPCs but doesn't tell me, that also broke. I tried literally every NPC in whiterun, rested, tried again, etc. Not one partner and the minimum is meant to be 3 based on the MCM.

In addition, my character's mistress keeps shocking my character for the nudity violation even though I set the clothing I had equipped to be seen as nude in the MCM and checked the console to see if I had any other items equipped. Not sure what happened because it was working and then suddenly stopped after a loading screen.

34 minutes ago, Aki K said:

I didn't edit them. I'm a first time user and am trying all the default settings.

The default setting for Thoughts is 0 (off).  If you turn the feature on, you must follow the instructions for copying and editing the Thoughts file, or the mod will keep trying to read a file that doesn't exist.

37 minutes ago, Aki K said:

I was doing the forced prostitution in Whiterun and every single person rejected me constantly. I tried every last character and none of them agreed.

You could have been extremely unlucky, but probably NPC arousal was too low (I'm assuming that you're using the basic prostitution feature, not RP).  Arousal below 15 always is a rejection.  Arousal at 50+ is always acceptance.  In between it varies, with the chance of success increasing with higher NPC arousal. 

42 minutes ago, Aki K said:

my character's mistress keeps shocking my character for the nudity violation even though I set the clothing I had equipped to be seen as nude in the MCM

That only applies to the required nudity rule, the one where you set which areas in which you must be naked (player home, towns, etc.).  The other nudity rules require full nudity.

Question: is there any cooldown on master's approach for demanding intimacy? My recent setup change leads to the situation that the owner is constantly / at least very frequently "aroused" (accounting via SLA+). And the thing is - he now won't leave PC walk 10 steps without wanting to *** her. Now it's nice and all, but she literally can't do anything now :D

Is there something I missed in the MCM config for this?

14 minutes ago, Operand said:

is there any cooldown on master's approach for demanding intimacy?

There's no actual cooldown period, but demands for sex are pretty random (they compete with various other events) unless you've been a bad slave and haven't offered service and the owner is at 100 arousal.  If you can offer service but have not, and the owner is at max arousal, then the owner understandably gets very insistent about sex.

This mod helps to limit the owner's sex drive by setting owner's SL Aroused "exposure" to zero whenever the owner has an orgasm (with anyone, not necessarily you).  It should take a while to rise back to 100, and if you're offering service you can usually dodge a sex demand for a good while.  It's possible that your owner's sex tracking got unregistered.  You can fix that now with "Re-register for events" on the System page.  Or wait a few minutes and the next update will do that for you.

Version 2.0.14

New:  If you're enslaved through Simple Slavery while enslaved to your owner:
- Event processing is temporarily suspended during the auction, so you're not shocked when the collar is removed.
- If you have SS++ and the outcome is Submissive Lola, your owner will come and claim you (existing behavior).
- If you're set free, your owner will meet you.  Requires SS++, though your follower framework might do this too.
- If you're enslaved by another mod, any short-term tasks from this mod are ended and events are suspended.  Your owner will wait for you in the Riften slave market.  (If you want your owner to accompany you, use the function on the System page to move the owner to you, then tell the owner to follow you).  Requires SS++.

New:  Checking for Thoughts.json.  If the mod can't find the file, you'll be notified and the feature will turn itself off.

Changed:  Slightly increased chance for success during basic prostitution.

Removed:  "Reset menu lists" is gone from the MCM.  The MCM has been doing this for you automatically for a long time.

Removed:  "Re-register for events" is gone from the MCM.  You're now reregistered for events whenever you load a game.

Fixed:  Tomb Raider quest is ended if you leave enslavement.

25 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

There's no actual cooldown period, but demands for sex are pretty random (they compete with various other events) unless you've been a bad slave and haven't offered service and the owner is at 100 arousal. 

PC is at submissiveness score 95+ constantly and the owner is at 100 arousal fairly often (I guess 50%+ of the time and other times it's like 80+ arousal)

Then I'd like to ask for a configurable cooldown if possible. Owner's arousal is needed somewhere else and it would be cool if he lets the PC walk free at least a little

It's actually kind of funny because with PC like in the game and the way she dresses while at home, I'd also not let her walk around me even for a minute without the .. hm, "doing it" :)  So in a way - the mod is doing surprisingly immersive and good job here. But gameplay-wise it's not letting anything else to happen, so.. alas, cooldown it is, if I might ask.

7 minutes ago, Operand said:

Owner's arousal is needed somewhere else and it would be cool if he lets the PC walk free at least a little

Well again, if you're offering service whenever it's allowed, the owner's sex demands will be sporadic (unless you're very unlucky with RNG).  Another option for you would be to set the owner's arousal threshold to 101.  He'll never bother you, and can satisfy that arousal elsewhere.  You might also want to check the owner's Time Rate and other settings in SL Aroused's "puppet master" section to reign in that libido.

Players should have at least one spanking animation, or the spanking scenes will be generic sex.  I recommend "Rydin Overlap Spanking"

I do have that installed (and registered), but I'm still getting random sex animations instead of the spanking one. Is there anything else I need to do to make sure it picks the right one?

My load order (if that helps):

Spoiler

# Automatically generated by Vortex
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
RealisticWaterTwo - Resources.esm
Apachii_DivineEleganceStore.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
ITortureFramework.esm
SexLab.esm
Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
GenderBender.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
Amputator.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
[SunJeong] Vindictus Succubus Queen.esl
LewdMarks.esl
SkyUI_SE.esp
Obsidian Weathers.esp
SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
SexLab Enchantress.esp
SexLab Extra Voices.esp
zzEstrus.esp
zzEstrusMimic.esp
SD Cages.esp
Immersive Jewelry.esp
weight.esp
UsefulFood.esp
Book of UUNP Iron And Steel.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp
Shadow's Sexy Beast's.esp
SexLab-Stories.esp
SexLab Confabulation.esp
hydra_slavegirls.esp
FurnitureMarkerSex.esp
Book of UUNP - Textures.esp
UsefulFoodDB.esp
NightshadeSuit.esp
360WalkandRunPlus-RunBackwardSpeedAdjust.esp
CrimsonTwilightArmor.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
TBOS.esp
Cloaks.esp
Dovahkiins_Infamy.esp
NARC SE for Vanilla.esp
SexSlavesForVanillaBandits.esp
SexLab Theft and Seduction.esp
ZaFromTheDeepsV2.esp
Laura's Bondage Shop.esp
BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLab_RelationshipDialougeSystem.esp
Devious Cidhna.esp
BesEss.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
Believable Crime Report Radius.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
TDF Aroused Sexy Idles.esp
TWSwagBag.esp
ExtraPocket.esp
ERF - Futanari CBBE - Equippable.esp
SOS - ERF - Horse Penis Redux Addon (No Balls).esp
SOS - ERF - Futanari CBBE - Addon.esp
SOS - ERF - Horse Penis Redux Addon.esp
BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp
EstrusTrappedEggs.esp
Devious Devices - Equip.esp
Cumshot.esp
CumshotSL.esp
GoToBed.esp
Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
ERF - Ceraph.esp
SuccubusRaceLite.esp
Lucretia.esp
Apachii_DivineEleganceStore_JoP_Patch.esp
Joy of Perspective.esp
Apachii_DivineEleganceStore_Patch.esp
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
The Amazing World of Bikini Armors REMASTERED.esp
SMUTBDS.esp
AngrimApprentice.esp
Sneak Tools.esp
The Manipulator.esp
submissivelola_est.esp
kal_LolaAddon.esp
[SunJeong] Ninirim Collection.esp
Sneak Tools Vanilla Hoods.esp
Sneak Tools Vanilla Masks.esp
Gigaduex_Outfit.esp
TW3_femaleArmors_zzjay.esp
HDT Piercingsets.esp
Deviously Enslaved.esp
SpousesEnhancedSE.esp
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
DeviousComments.esp
Dark_Lilith_PHYSICS.esp
Sextreme-All-SSE.esp
Sleep for Credit.esp
SLPleasure.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
Spank That Ass.esp
SpankThatAss - NoDebuff.esp
SLACS.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
SLDrunkRedux.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
SexLabDangerousNights2.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
DD_Helpers.esp
SLAL_K4Anims.esp
SLAL_SHanimAnimObj.esp
NoOverpenetration.esp
Botox SE.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
MassMatchMakerSE.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
OneWithNature.esp
BakaFactoryABC.esp
Northgirl_CBBE.esp
DX Necromancer Robes.esp
Devious Devices SE patch.esp
Celes Nightingale Armor.esp
Merta Black Rose Armor.esp
Cassandra Frost Witch.esp
Demon Armor.esp
Gwelda Vampire.esp
Celes Mercy.esp
Celes Rogue Armor UNP.esp
DX Witcher Armor.esp
RaceMenuHH.esp
KozakowySteampunkOutfit.esp
UNP Undies.esp
SWT1.2.esp
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
Cloaks - USSEP Patch.esp
SexyVest.esp
SLSFFameComments.esp
Warhammer Sorceress Robes.esp
Ultimate Lingerie Collection.esp
Luxurious Seduction.esp
BBD Skimpy Assassin Outfit.esp
BloodMagicArmor.esp
LB Lady Alina SSE.esp
[Christine] Ninian.esp
C5Kev's Animated Living Armor Colors CBBE.esp
[Melodic] Mistress Lilith.esp
[Christine] Kyne's Goat.esp
[Christine] High Queen.esp
[Christine] Exnem Witch.esp
3BBB.esp
KSHairdosSMP.esp
LazyBodyEdit.esp
SFO_SkinFeatureOverlays.esp
FMS_FemaleMakeupSuite.esp
CommunityOverlays1_0T30.esp
Brows.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
CBBE.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
Tiwa44_Minidresses_CBBE.esp
Tiwa44_Minidresses_Dragonborn_CBBE.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenuSE.esp
XPMSE.esp
FNIS.esp
[Melodic] Emma Frost.esp
C5Kev's Epic Black Rose Armor CBBE NoHS.esp
[SunJeong] Ves.esp
LadyLaceCloaks_EN.esp
DX Witch Hunter Armor.esp
Sotteta Necromancer Outfit.esp
TW3Eyes.esp
SlaveTats.esp
BodySearch.esp
JailRape.esp
zDarkArena.esp
SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp
ZAZpatch.esp
SL_Kidnapped_Redux.esp
SD Addons.esp
[Christine] Nocturnal's Embrace.esp
Merta Assassin Armor.esp
Sotteta Huntress Armor.esp
Daedric Reaper Armor.esp
Crimson Blood Armor.esp
Neo's Selene.esp
TAWOBA REMASTERED Leveled List.esp
SexLab Louder Sex Moans.esp
BodySearchND.esp
SexlabLightMeUp.esp
SLAdventures.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
SexLab Romance.esp
DeviouslyHelpless.esp
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
SLAL_ProxyAnimObjects.esp
SexlabAmmoUnequip.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
OrcFemaleAnimations.esp
UnreadBooksGlow.esp
SexistGuards.esp
CrimeDecay.esp
ShocksCookingSkillHF.esp
Aenaras Alchemy Satchel.esp
npcsoutfitoverhaul.esp
ScarletDawnArmor.esp
Ranger Outfit.esp
Dark Envoy.esp
CiriOutfit.esp
SexlabAchievement.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
ccas_starts.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp

Hi HexBolt8, love the mod and appreciate the updates, would like to offer one suggestion though. Every time I update the mod I have to go into Tes5Edit(4.0.3) and update the various taverns to be same as USLEEP.

Block 1 sub-block 5 The Bee and Barb, corrected water height.

Block 4 Sub- block 8 Frostfruit Inn,  corrected acoustic space

Block 4 Sub-block 9 Silver-blood Inn, corrected water height

Block 6 Sub-block 7 Vilemyr inn, corrected water height

Block 8 Sub-block 0 Four Shields Tavern, corrected water height and acoustic space.

If you could update these in your next update it would be appreciated, but if you dont use usleep (and i cant imagine why not) i will just keep doing it myself :)

2 minutes ago, Maddac said:

Hi HexBolt8, love the mod and appreciate the updates, would like to offer one suggestion though. Every time I update the mod I have to go into Tes5Edit(4.0.3) and update the various taverns to be same as USLEEP.

Block 1 sub-block 5 The Bee and Barb, corrected water height.

Block 4 Sub- block 8 Frostfruit Inn,  corrected acoustic space

Block 4 Sub-block 9 Silver-blood Inn, corrected water height

Block 6 Sub-block 7 Vilemyr inn, corrected water height

Block 8 Sub-block 0 Four Shields Tavern, corrected water height and acoustic space.

If you could update these in your next update it would be appreciated, but if you dont use usleep (and i cant imagine why not) i will just keep doing it myself :)

I would like to see this too, however but this would mean HexBolt8 would need to maintain two copies of the mod. One for Skyrim: Legendary Edition and one for Skyrim: Special Edition. The reason being Skyrim: Legendary Edition is the only one to have USLEEP while Skyrim: Special Edition has USSEP.

21 minutes ago, Trooper1138 said:

I do have that installed (and registered), but I'm still getting random sex animations instead of the spanking one. Is there anything else I need to do to make sure it picks the right one?

No, that's it, other than also enabling the animations in SexLab.  This mod searches for animations with the "Spanking" or "Spank" tag and will play those.  If it doesn't find any, it will give you a one-time pop-up warning.  After that, it assumes that you're aware of the problem and doesn't keep annoying you with pop-ups.

@Maddac and @KLongad Sirtup, I think I can satisfy everyone by just duplicating USLEEP's changes into Sub Lola for those values.  There's no need to require USLEEP or USSEP.  But I'm concerned about the water level.  Is SE sensitive to that?  Does SE do something special with water level, or can I just copy USLEEP's values?

For instance, in base LE Skyrim, the water level in the Bee and Barb is 0.  USLEEP changes that to -2147483648.000000.  Would SE be happy with that?

6 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

No, that's it, other than also enabling the animations in SexLab.  This mod searches for animations with the "Spanking" or "Spank" tag and will play those.  If it doesn't find any, it will give you a one-time pop-up warning.  After that, it assumes that you're aware of the problem and doesn't keep annoying you with pop-ups.

I think I found the issue. I had the "no aggressive anims for consensual" enabled in SL (I think that's default settings), so that seems to have blocked it.

Regarding the mod's recent changes to handle SS outcomes, this is new and it will be refined and improved over time.

I'm thinking that when you're enslaved to another mod, this mod should probably end all jobs that you were given (including Tomb Raider), not just the short-term ones like Run Lola Run.  Event processing is suspended, but there's no point letting Tomb Raider time out into failure if you're away for several days.  Likewise, prostitution could just be ended so it's not still waiting for you days later.

As I mentioned in my thoughts on the SS++ discussion, if the auction outcome is Devious Followers, you're probably wanting to use both mods together, so this mod shouldn't have your owner sitting there waiting in the slave market.  You can get around that by summoning the owner to you and telling the owner to stop waiting, but it's better if this mod is smart about that.

12 minutes ago, Trooper1138 said:

I think I found the issue. I had the "no aggressive anims for consensual" enabled in SL (I think that's default settings), so that seems to have blocked it.

Interesting.  For LE, Rydin's spanking has the tags Dirty, Discipline, and Fetish (among other obviously harmless ones) but I wouldn't expect even those to count as aggressive.  Well I'm glad that worked.

3 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Interesting.  For LE, Rydin's spanking has the tags Dirty, Discipline, and Fetish (among other obviously harmless ones) but I wouldn't expect even those to count as aggressive.  Well I'm glad that worked.

Sorry but with up to date FNIS (if on FNIS) it doesn't like Rydin's animation SLAL pack due to a mismatch in number of animations. However Devious Followers - Continued has its own spin off (with Rydin's permission) of the spanking animations. Thought it may be of help, as that spin off pack will work fully with up to date FNIS and likely Nemesis animation system.

7 minutes ago, KLongad Sirtup said:

Sorry but with up to date FNIS (if on FNIS) it doesn't like Rydin's animation SLAL pack due to a mismatch in number of animations.

Okay.  I routinely cut animation packs down to just the ones I want (to reduce animation count as well as clutter on the animation MCMs), so my own copy of Rydin's pack just has the one spanking animation and FNIS is happy with it.  At least it seems to be working for most people, and Trooper1138 apparently found a solution, so that's good.

Just curious, is Rydin not interested in fixing that issue with the animation pack?

just throwing my voice in, I think when this mod is completed, or at least the dialogue, SKVA Synth should be used to voice over every style of the basic female types for followers. Keeping the choice of follower to the player is far better than a unique follower, and SKVA would simply enhance the immersion.

Up to you.

2 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

@Maddac and @KLongad Sirtup, I think I can satisfy everyone by just duplicating USLEEP's changes into Sub Lola for those values.  There's no need to require USLEEP or USSEP.  But I'm concerned about the water level.  Is SE sensitive to that?  Does SE do something special with water level, or can I just copy USLEEP's values?

For instance, in base LE Skyrim, the water level in the Bee and Barb is 0.  USLEEP changes that to -2147483648.000000.  Would SE be happy with that?

ussep has water level the same as usleep, so it will be ok

1 hour ago, Dozen9292 said:

Is it intended that a 'motivational' punishment applies the contract extension in the same way that a punishment for other reasons does?

I did this long enough ago that I'm not sure.  I think I did the motivation punishments first.  They're definitely intended to be unfair, and they're real punishments.  I believe the contract extensions came later, and since the punishments are real, the contract extension gets applied.  I've made a note to think about this when I'm less sleepy, but right now I'm thinking that they should not extend contract time.

9 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Well again, if you're offering service whenever it's allowed, the owner's sex demands will be sporadic (unless you're very unlucky with RNG)

That's the thing. It's almost impossible to offer since owner demands it sometimes immediately after PC dresses up after SL scene