49 minutes ago, Anunya said:

Brainstorming here for alternates to the quick zap/ dance

Thank you for all the ideas.  I can't throw things on the ground, though.  They might disappear.  Shoes aren't a big deal, but losing those Daedric Boots of Ultimate Fire Resistance would have players pretty angry.

45 minutes ago, Anunya said:

Oh and, minor request - for the various events like the "pee" or "play with yourself" or "dance" events, is it possible to keep the owner looking at the player character for longer?

That might be your follower framework making your owner sandbox.  Mine doesn't do that.  I might be able to do something at least for the dancing.  Maybe.

39 minutes ago, Anunya said:

Oh another quick event "crawl for me" - player is put into crawling state for regular locomotion for a minute or so.

Crawling is fun, and very submissive.  But it either requires that another crawling mod be installed, or the mod has to provide those animations (like DFC does), which gets into LE/SE differences.  I should check if DD5 does more with crawling other than the pet suit, but I don't think it does.

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

Thank you for all the ideas.  I can't throw things on the ground, though.  They might disappear.  Shoes aren't a big deal, but losing those Daedric Boots of Ultimate Fire Resistance would have players pretty angry.

I guess the follower could also just hang on to them for a minute before you have them back. So instead of picking them off up the ground, you have to get them from their inventory (or ask for them back).

Shoes are a pretty big deal in my playthroughs because I use SL Survival and running in bare feet sucks. But even if it's not a big deal, it's still asserting control and if it's mixed in with many events it just adds additional flavour. But sometimes domination is not about high impact, but about petty little things too.

That might be your follower framework making your owner sandbox.  Mine doesn't do that.  I might be able to do something at least for the dancing.  Maybe.

That sounds likely, I'll check it out. I'm pretty sure I have all sorts of sandboxing enabled, so it's very possible.

Crawling is fun, and very submissive.  But it either requires that another crawling mod be installed, or the mod has to provide those animations (like DFC does), which gets into LE/SE differences.  I should check if DD5 does more with crawling other than the pet suit, but I don't think it does.

Ah yeah, that makes sense.

3 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Just for RP purpose I've added zairas Zaz Extension Pack. Zaira (Autor) implemented a crawling animation there. What i did is just added it as a Master in a Patch to Lola and made a collar with the animation.

I am pretty sure Zaira would give you permission to use the features in the pack .

He incendentally also made a fully voiced german version of the original LOla, which was amazing. Zaira is the autor of Maira Eden and is usually cool and open when it comes to modding. He is now only modding for SE, and ME has similar features to Lola. But he has huge knowledge on Zap/Zaz framework. Hit him up, if you are interested. Aspecially when it comes to voicing. 

14 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Many people on this site do not speak English as a first language, or know any English at all.  I respect the people who try, even if they're just using an online translator, because it takes courage to communicate across a language barrier.

seriously, you continuously impress me with your work, care to detail and attention, and thoroughness, even when responding to comments. but this one comment from you here, just elevated my respect for you. not everyone gets this, but you obviously do, and you said better than i ever could have. thanks for being you :)

10 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

DeepBlueFrog came up with an interesting (and immersive) approach for that very situation in SD+. When the player is forced to dance, the slaver NPCs all gather around with the "clapping cheering" animation (like in inns when the bard sings). Sadly, I don't know where in the quest/scripts to find it because I suck at scripting.

Is it possible to make this recognize when female NPC's have a dick during prostitution events?

I'm using Schlongs of Skyrim to give females a little something extra, but I only get lesbian animations

after soliciting sex acts.

This is actually becoming a pretty good mod lately. Thanks for taking up the mantle and continuing

it's development.

I am having issues with starting the mod. I have been able to start the main "something unusual" dialog, but that's all I can get.

If there is no collar equipped, the dialog for giving a collar triggers, but no item is given.

If a collar was already equipped, the NPC says "consider your decision carefully, then talk to me when you're ready for the final step".

Either way, no new dialog options appear, and i can repeat the "something unusual" forever.

I have tried multiple followers, custom and not, hireling and not, male and female. I have also tried to do the dialog without collar, then get the official collar via console. Nothing changes.

Any ideas? Something I might have missed?

2 hours ago, panthercom said:

Is it possible to make this recognize when female NPC's have a dick during prostitution events?

I'm using Schlongs of Skyrim to give females a little something extra, but I only get lesbian animations

after soliciting sex acts.

I don't know, is there a way to detect that?  I'm just using the light version of SOS so men have their equipment.  Any change would only affect the basic prostitution option, since Radiant Prostitution handles sex itself.

12 hours ago, Anunya said:

But even if it's not a big deal, it's still asserting control and if it's mixed in with many events it just adds additional flavour. But sometimes domination is not about high impact, but about petty little things too.

Agreed.  That's why the owner will keep doing these things even when Lola's at 100 submission, to help her to stay that way.  It just could use more variety than what it has now.

12 hours ago, Anunya said:

I'm pretty sure I have all sorts of sandboxing enabled, so it's very possible.

If there's a setting for delay before sandboxing starts, you could increase it.  On this end, there's a "do nothing" package that I might be able to assign the owner during the dancing (it's also used for the show cleaning and such).

9 hours ago, Kalthen said:

Just for RP purpose I've added zairas Zaz Extension Pack. Zaira (Autor) implemented a crawling animation there.

Thanks.  Is that crawling animation only for LE?

17 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Is that crawling animation only for LE?

Animations can be easily converted from LE to SE.

Perhaps an option would be to split out any added SubLola animations into separate download packages for LE and SE, thus keeping the main mod platform independent.

37 minutes ago, randomuser25 said:

I am having issues with starting the mod. I have been able to start the main "something unusual" dialog, but that's all I can get.

Try reinstalling, and pay special attention to scripts.  Do you have any old scripts in an override folder?  If you run "sqv vkjStrongHand" in the console, do you see things like "No variables", or is there a list of variables?

If the scripts are not installed, the quest will run but you won't receive a collar, and if you're wearing a collar the quest won't proceed to the next stage.

How did you start the quest?  Is the MCM working okay?

27 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

Perhaps an option would be to split out any added SubLola animations into separate download packages for LE and SE, thus keeping the main mod platform independent.

That's a good option.  It would be a one-time separate installation.

19 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Try reinstalling, and pay special attention to scripts.  Do you have any old scripts in an override folder?  If you run "sqv vkjStrongHand" in the console, do you see things like "No variables", or is there a list of variables?

If the scripts are not installed, the quest will run but you won't receive a collar, and if you're wearing a collar the quest won't proceed to the next stage.

How did you start the quest?  Is the MCM working okay?

That's a good option.  It would be a one-time separate installation.

Quest is enabled, stage 0, script state is "" and there are no variables.

MCM is working fine, as far as I can tell.

I started the quest trying both the shortcut in the MCM and the book to see if one of them would solve the issue.

I did a clean reinstall before running the command you wrote. I deleted the whole mod folder and reinstalled the mod using Vortex.

What do you mean by override folder? This mod has no conflicts with anything in my system, and it's second to last in the load order after some eye texture mod.

Thanks for the quick response btw :D

13 minutes ago, randomuser25 said:

Quest is enabled, stage 0, script state is "" and there are no variables.

So the quest scripts are missing (or refusing to run, and I can't imagine what would cause that).  The strange thing is that the MCM script is working for you, and that's a large one.

If you can see the installed scripts, vkjStronghand and vkj_zAcceptOwner should be in there.

Not to skip the obvious, you must only have one Submissive Lola mod installed (Kalhah's add-on is okay, it just extends this mod).

16 minutes ago, randomuser25 said:

What do you mean by override folder?

If your mod manager has something like that, you might be getting an obsolete script loaded.  I install manually, so I can't really offer advice regarding mod managers.

Hello all,

i plan to use Devious Followers Continued with Lola,

Has anyone some hints for a smoth gameplay ? Special settings that i must know or something like this ?

And is it still better to use 2 diffrent followers ? One for Lola and one for DF ?

Many many thanks to all..

And specially @HexBolt8 for this amazing greate Work.