Wondering if the city bondage quest works with open cities mod? Is there an easy console command I could use to trigger the quest to test this if its unclear? Keen to use open cities but thinking I might need to drop it if it interferes with the quest.

Are there any other problems people might forsee with using it?

Ok, playing with it a little more, I must retract my last post, I need to be honest, City Bondage works, but not in Solitude, Inn Events NEVER worked, I tried on the Bannered Mare, on the Silver Blood Inn and on the generic Inn in Rorikstead, Marked property didnt work in Solitude, Solitude in general seens like an enemy of this mod. Restless slave is really boring, REALLY boring, nothing happens, just wait an hour, your owner will do nothing about it, also if you actually try to do the event your owner not put restraints on you, so you are way too fast for then to keep up, also you have wirhlwind sprint, which also doesnt help. Slave Attire is again, plain boring, nothing really happens, your owner just put some random DD on you, but nothing that actually do something, my favorite is the vaginal hook, so I can just let it there, Pack is just boring, again, just wait 2 days, no interesting mechanics, maybe pack slave makes you slower, but also make it harder to aim, by increasing the aim sway, or maybe it could make a random addition to magicka costs for magicians, makes you slower will just make players press T twice. I'm a good slave, so I've never tested enough is enough, but I doubt that this will make much of a difference

18 hours ago, GlockMat said:

Ok, playing with it a little more, I must retract my last post, I need to be honest, City Bondage works, but not in Solitude, Inn Events NEVER worked, I tried on the Bannered Mare, on the Silver Blood Inn and on the generic Inn in Rorikstead, Marked property didnt work in Solitude, Solitude in general seens like an enemy of this mod. Restless slave is really boring, REALLY boring, nothing happens, just wait an hour, your owner will do nothing about it, also if you actually try to do the event your owner not put restraints on you, so you are way too fast for then to keep up, also you have wirhlwind sprint, which also doesnt help. Slave Attire is again, plain boring, nothing really happens, your owner just put some random DD on you, but nothing that actually do something, my favorite is the vaginal hook, so I can just let it there, Pack is just boring, again, just wait 2 days, no interesting mechanics, maybe pack slave makes you slower, but also make it harder to aim, by increasing the aim sway, or maybe it could make a random addition to magicka costs for magicians, makes you slower will just make players press T twice. I'm a good slave, so I've never tested enough is enough, but I doubt that this will make much of a difference

Inn events have worked for me just fine. I've had some trouble that I can easily attribute to the inn overhauls I use. Not sure if this mod specifically flags the vanilla beds or flags any bed in an inn. Haven't really tested the City Bondage because I haven't played long enough in a single game for it to come up. The point of City Bondage though is your owner leaves you somewhere while he/she goes off on their own and takes care of errands. It's a fetish that often plays in to dominant submissive relationships.

Slave attire, the entire point is to put DD gear on you, slow you down, inhibit you. Again, there's a fetish for that, even if it's not one of yours.

You find the mod boring. Many more find it fun, and enjoyable, the occasional bugs aside, which HexBolt8  and Kalmah work hard to fix, for both the main mod and this extension.

If you are having technical issues, you need to adjust your tone, be respectful, and people will help you. If you generally just don't like the theme of this mod, then no one is forcing you to use it. Uninstall it, and move on. Don't come in here just to trash on the author's work, though.

On 1/23/2021 at 1:40 AM, keitsoru said:

Inn events have worked for me just fine. I've had some trouble that I can easily attribute to the inn overhauls I use. Not sure if this mod specifically flags the vanilla beds or flags any bed in an inn. Haven't really tested the City Bondage because I haven't played long enough in a single game for it to come up. The point of City Bondage though is your owner leaves you somewhere while he/she goes off on their own and takes care of errands. It's a fetish that often plays in to dominant submissive relationships.

Slave attire, the entire point is to put DD gear on you, slow you down, inhibit you. Again, there's a fetish for that, even if it's not one of yours.

You find the mod boring. Many more find it fun, and enjoyable, the occasional bugs aside, which HexBolt8  and Kalmah work hard to fix, for both the main mod and this extension.

If you are having technical issues, you need to adjust your tone, be respectful, and people will help you. If you generally just don't like the theme of this mod, then no one is forcing you to use it. Uninstall it, and move on. Don't come in here just to trash on the author's work, though.

Inn events worked on none of the Inns for me, after posting I even tried in Windhelm, also nada, my mistress just keeps butting heads on the place and locks my char following her

Slave attire is a good idea, I played with DCL and DEC, but SA dont really do anything, they are just there, I could be fun if my mistress put me an Armbinder rarely, gags, corsets and other moderate DD oftenly

I'm being respectful, I also being honest, noone should bend over backwards to try to make a mod work, nor a game *cof cof* Cyberpunk *cof cof*, for me I had both technical and desing issues, that even if it worked as intended I doubt it would have been fun or challenging. When my choices as a player involves press T, and done, makes  any event kinda boring, I normally dont use T, at all, but when a mod just tack on me something that dont twist the gameplay in an interesting way, but just say "Hey, how about this meaningless task that you need to just wait", I dont think the whole concept is flawed tho, CB when it works really shows, and as a read, so does MP, and IE, but PS is boring, just boring, a cool idea, but boring nontheless, if it took away fast travel, and gave me a destination, that would be more interesting, I think Time to Relax + Bondage Adventure from DCL could be fun, and to complement it, could be something tied to the weight carrying by my mistress, so I can control the chance of it triggering. SA really doesnt work currently, just a plug or a "belt", nothing that is worth of the fan fare that the mistress makes. Restless needs fixing and an overhaul, how about a maximum of hits you can take, if go over that limit your mistress have a punishiment game, and if you go below the limit your mistress has a reward

1 hour ago, GlockMat said:

Inn events worked on none of the Inns for me, after posting I even tried in Windhelm, also nada, my mistress just keeps butting heads on the place and locks my char following her

Slave attire is a good idea, I played with DCL and DEC, but SA dont really do anything, they are just there, I could be fun if my mistress put me an Armbinder rarely, gags, corsets and other moderate DD oftenly

I'm being respectful, I also being honest, noone should bend over backwards to try to make a mod work, nor a game *cof cof* Cyberpunk *cof cof*, for me I had both technical and desing issues, that even if it worked as intended I doubt it would have been fun or challenging. When my choices as a player involves press T, and done, makes  any event kinda boring, I normally dont use T, at all, but when a mod just tack on me something that dont twist the gameplay in an interesting way, but just say "Hey, how about this meaningless task that you need to just wait", I dont think the whole concept is flawed tho, CB when it works really shows, and as a read, so does MP, and IE, but PS is boring, just boring, a cool idea, but boring nontheless, if it took away fast travel, and gave me a destination, that would be more interesting, I think Time to Relax + Bondage Adventure from DCL could be fun, and to complement it, could be something tied to the weight carrying by my mistress, so I can control the chance of it triggering. SA really doesnt work currently, just a plug or a "belt", nothing that is worth of the fan fare that the mistress makes. Restless needs fixing and an overhaul, how about a maximum of hits you can take, if go over that limit your mistress have a punishiment game, and if you go below the limit your mistress has a reward

I'd like you to look back at your previous comment and compare the tone between the two.

You are being respectful. Now. Your last comment was anything but.

Some of your ideas are good, but again, it's down to personal taste. These events right now are designed as Kalmah felt they should be, and he released this mod for like-minded people. I'm sure no one here is against suggestions or feedback, but coming on to a mod author's post and leading with "well, this and this doesn't work, this event is just plain boring, this event is just bad and needs a complete rework" doesn't make someone inclined to listen to what you have to say. Just food for thought.

First of all : please more of it !  Spice up this mod. make her a real slave ! my favour is whipping in furnitures and chains.

Inn evvent : Yes sleeping giant works fine, but no 10 % sleep bonus possible anymore. Also adding whipping woulf be nice  in that position

Branding : Works fine, but as i see in the file there is only one mark. so if you change owner he cant make his own mark.

actually i didnt came to other event locations.

I just had a glitch with the quest that places a new collar on and forces the character to walk slowly through town. I don't know what the name is. Well that one got initiated but it wouldn't end. I waited and waited and it just didn't stop. My only way out of it was to ask mistress to change collars to get me out of the thing. After that all of submissive lola is broken. the contract days don't advance, there are no other tasks initiated, and I can't serve my mistress. Everything is in limbo and there is no way to end the quest and be freed. 

Any idea how to end the collar quest through the console, so I can get back to normal? I was at the day when I planned on ending the contract, but this just messed up everything. 

Are there any soft dependencies other than SlaveTats?

For the "Enough Is Enough" event, I get walked up to the noose and chair, then when the event starts the whole gallows disappears and my character stands normally while the sounds and dialog play. Same with the branding event. Haven't triggered the other events yet.

I'm on SE, tested these in Riften (in front of the SS slave market for the hanging, Balimund's anvil for the branding).

@Kalmah - thank you for this mod, I've been looking forward to it for a while and finally had a chance to test it out a bit. It's a great addition to the SubLola experience and I hope you're able to continue to expand and refine on it over time :)

My experiences (this was all in Whiterun on SSE):

Restless Slave was great. Great mood, fun to play. I did not, however, get any actual restraints added though it sounded like I was supposed to. Once we were outside the city, I successfully asked to have my apparently non-existent restraint removed.

City Bondage has great potential. Again, the mood was great, though it was less fun to play. Personally I find having control taken away while making my way to the "storage" spot pretty unfun (and not in the good way). Watching Skyrim's mediocre pathfinding (especially dealing with other AI actors) is dull and often looks janky. IMO it'd be much better if you allowed the player to control movement and follow themselves (presumably with consequences for failing). I think SubLola does that with the event where you march up to the Bannered Mare in Whiterun, and it feels much better. Another thing - when the master equipped a vibrating plug, my character escaped the restraints and played a "oh my I'm getting turned out from all this vibration" animation (standing up), then immediately transitioned to being restrained again afterwards. Is that intended or am I somehow missing some animations or a setting somewhere?

Marked Property also has great potential. Again, the mood was great. Also again the really slow march to the forge would, IMO, has been better as free walking. Additionally, there seemed to be a bunch of lining up issues. I went through it four or five times from saves, and not a single time did the master line up with the slave (see attached screenshot). Also, I expected my character to have a brand-mark on their ass after the event, but there wasn't any. I'm not sure if that's because it's not implemented (if so, fair enough) or if there's an issue on my end (also fair enough).

Spoiler

20210202163802_1.jpg.6e2c445fab349dfaada490e1c022a2ab.jpg

Suggestions

• Please let the player walk to where ever they're going. IMO the anticipation and immersion is better that way.
  • Consider adding some dialogue interaction for Marked Property before the branding. IMO, a big part of what makes SubLola so good is the interactivity. Places where you could add dialogue and choice (with my suggestions):
    • After marching to the branding spot, the master says "Take off your clothes":
      • "What are we doing here? I'm not doing this!" / "Yes you are! Now take off your clothes!"
      • "Do I really have to?" / "Of course you have to, you need to be naked for this."
      • "Yes master, of course." / "This is going to be good."
    • The master standing with the branding iron in hand, ready to apply it says "Are you ready for this? This may sting a little..."
      • "No no no no! Please don't! I'll do anything!" / "Your fear makes this so much better."
      • "This is going to hurt isn't it?" / "Of course it will. Try not to squirm too much, that just makes it worse."
      • "I am ready." / "That's what you think. We'll see how you like this..."
    • Immediately afterwards, while the slave is still recovering from being branded, the master says "I bet that really hurt."
      • "Yes it hurt! You monster!" / "Hahahaha! You better get used to it!"
      • "Not really." / "Good to know. I'll have to turn it up a notch next time."
      • "Yes it did. I kind of liked it." / "Oh I see what you're like. There's more where that came from."
On 2/4/2021 at 6:24 AM, Anunya said:

For the slave tats dependency for this mod (for the branding), is it necessary to have any particular packs or is the basic slavetats mod sufficient?

You only need what is inside this mod and slavetats the se variant and you need to change your slavetats in the skee64 so that you can install more tats ... i believe that you have no more free spots on your body presets.

The skee64 is in Racemenu ==> SKSE ==> Plugins

It should look like this

Spoiler

grafik.png.a38c4e14877df77e99cadd250c26f48e.png

skee64.ini

1 hour ago, Baltasarr80 said:

You only need what is inside this mod and slavetats the se variant and you need to change your slavetats in the skee64 so that you can install more tats ... i believe that you have no more free spots on your body presets.

The skee64 is in Racemenu ==> SKSE ==> Plugins

It should look like this

Reveal hidden contents

grafik.png.a38c4e14877df77e99cadd250c26f48e.png

skee64.ini 6.05 kB · 1 download

Thanks! I'll check it out.

Hello!

I found what looks like a bug (or maybe missing requisites on my side). When approaching a boat, the follower is supposed to equip a rope harness... but no harness appears in my inventory. So either I reload and go somewhere else, or get electrocuted to death (damn, those masters get serious some times!!)

Anyone found this problem and a solution?

When the backpack is equipped, it would make a certain amount of sense to be able to remove it

when doing prostitution events. Something like "May I remove the pack now, Mistress?" "No, but

you may put it aside temporarily while you sell your body and make me some gold."

Alternatively, restrict sex acts to oral sex only while the pack is equipped.

4 minutes ago, panthercom said:

When the backpack is equipped, it would make a certain amount of sense to be able to remove it

when doing prostitution events. Something like "May I remove the pack now, Mistress?" "No, but

you may put it aside temporarily while you sell your body and make me some gold."

Alternatively, restrict sex acts to oral sex only while the pack is equipped.

I too think this would make a lot of sense as it would enable certain sex acts to be able to occur without clipping of the backpack and anal sex to be able to occur in the mod.

This sLola addon just rocks. It's the evil spice to any sLola enslavement.

Those custom animations and scenes are amazing.

Even better: it works with newer sLola versions.

Still the sLola extension collars need to be equipped manually to fit the new devices.

I also thing that the backpack could be removed sometimes, because it has to be worn for a really long time ^^ (and it isn't THAT sexy lol)