Its not exactly motivating for an author to be put under pressure like that. Everyone has their own schedules and time in which they want to mod

Hexbolt pushing out updates every 2 days doesnt mean that everyone is supposed to do it like that

The author here has been online 7 days ago so hes most certainly around and until either he gives an official statement that he abandoned the mod or doesnt log in anymore you should just sit quiet and wait zzz

Guy might be busy with something more important than writing mods

15 hours ago, Scrab said:

Its not exactly motivating for an author to be put under pressure like that. Everyone has their own schedules and time in which they want to mod

Hexbolt pushing out updates every 2 days doesnt mean that everyone is supposed to do it like that

The author here has been online 7 days ago so hes most certainly around and until either he gives an official statement that he abandoned the mod or doesnt log in anymore you should just sit quiet and wait zzz

Guy might be busy with something more important than writing mods

You are a dreamer and romantic.

Abandoned or not, we don't know. 

BUT, it would be nice to at least have the slightest update on what's happening instead of total silence for months. If the author has been online recently, just a quick "Still working on this" is enough to let everyone know it's alive and not abandoned.

4 months without a single word about the development is a pretty long time.

We all want an update, sure, but the author isn't obligated to do anything. If they want to say something they will, and like Scrab said it's not fun to constantly hear how impatient everyone is. If you want to tell the author how much you enjoy their mod, go for it, but no one here is entitled to anything!

Either way, you've done a wonderful job with this so far Kalmah. It really enhances the main mod!

3 hours ago, xLLUser said:

We all want an update, sure, but the author isn't obligated to do anything. If they want to say something they will, and like Scrab said it's not fun to constantly hear how impatient everyone is. If you want to tell the author how much you enjoy their mod, go for it, but no one here is entitled to anything!

Either way, you've done a wonderful job with this so far Kalmah. It really enhances the main mod!

i would say the Extension COMPLETES the MainMod, bec the MainMod is Short on REAL bondage Events!:P

• 2 weeks later...

This mod is doing very weird things for me. If I use it with already existing character, the inn event doesnt trigger at all.

If I use it on completely new character - the inn event triggers, but my Mistress doesnt go to bed and just keeps greeting me while im in the animation.

Also, no gag is getting equipped even though she says so. Anyone had something similar?

I really like the idea of bound and left alone, but out of the two events only one works. ?

If anything, anyone knows about mods with similar idea?

On 5/2/2021 at 5:33 PM, Onomatophobia said:

This mod is doing very weird things for me. If I use it with already existing character, the inn event doesnt trigger at all.

If I use it on completely new character - the inn event triggers, but my Mistress doesnt go to bed and just keeps greeting me while im in the animation.

Also, no gag is getting equipped even though she says so. Anyone had something similar?

I really like the idea of bound and left alone, but out of the two events only one works. ?

If anything, anyone knows about mods with similar idea?

Glad to know I'm not the only one having this issue with the inn events. I click on the bed and Mistress comes over and says about slaves sleep on the floor and that she will take the bed, the PC Strips and starts following her Mistress, but the Mistress just walks off and wanders around the inn randomly greeting the PC leaving me stuck unable to do anything. I have Amazing Follower Tweaks installed so I tried disabling the auto relax function so it wouldn't interfere with the script but unfortunately it made no difference.

On 4/17/2021 at 7:13 PM, LaRem. said:

You are a dreamer and romantic.

Or, maybe they're a realist who understands that mod authors have lives outside of this website, and recognizes that not receiving an update every 1-2 weeks doesn't mean a mod is abandoned?

Kalmah has indicated an interest in working on his own standalone mod, so he could be working on that. He could also be dealing with the ramifications of COVID, maybe he has family who are sick or passed? Hard to say.

The shittiest thing you can say though is "oh he hasn't posted or updated recently so the mod is abandoned". That kind of rhetoric does nothing to motivate a mod author, and all it does is show your pessimistic attitude, and how inconsiderate you are to the people who make these mods.

How do I adjust slavetats in this mod? I can't get the Marked Property quest to start. 

Edit: Seriously even if I set the required amount of days as low as 4 the quest to start! I really don't know what I need to do! I have read every single message in this thread!

So, I asked this in the original resubmission mod thread, but this is driving me up a wall and any help would be appreciated...I'm not great with the console commands, so talk to me like I'm a 60 year old with a tech support question please.

Boomer-tier question...how do I force enough is enough to play again? I missed half of it once it started, and I can't get it to fire again.

I've used resetquest 10004922, setstage to 0, 10, 20, but nothing forces the initial conversation to fire.

I've also used npcid.say 1000492a and 10004924.

• 5 weeks later...
On 5/19/2021 at 2:39 AM, FxRDx said:

So, I asked this in the original resubmission mod thread, but this is driving me up a wall and any help would be appreciated...I'm not great with the console commands, so talk to me like I'm a 60 year old with a tech support question please.

Boomer-tier question...how do I force enough is enough to play again? I missed half of it once it started, and I can't get it to fire again.

I've used resetquest 10004922, setstage to 0, 10, 20, but nothing forces the initial conversation to fire.

I've also used npcid.say 1000492a and 10004924.

Semi necro, but have you tried using

stopquest 'questID'

startquest 'questID'

instead of "resetQuest"?

Also, you have to be in a city for this quest to work.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey :) I've been using your Mod for a short time and everything is great so far. I've set the "Home Eye Candy/ Nudity time all the way up" and similar with the "Owner sleeps in Tavern Beds" scale aswell. I was wondering if there has been any thought of adding Wrist/Ankle HDT items. For my game... I'm thinking it would be good while Picking the Home Outfit To *Include those items (Ball & Chain for Chores, Dances and such); while at home, there is no need for quick, fast or such. The Brand was a good idea, they are intended as Forever. 

Edited by MikeCobalt
  • 2 weeks later...

Woah... The mod is great, as a harsh extension to basic Lola mod! Although, I'd like to make a request. Can you add some forniphilia stuff? For example, serve as a chair or a footstep for your owner and his/her friends, or maybe handle something (serve as a candleholder or a weapon stance). I think, that FNIS or ZAZ might include something similar.

• 5 weeks later...

I have been loving this mod and I'm on the second playthrough exploring Lola (along with most of Baka's mods.)

I did run into one logical catch-22 error/bug that ended the first playthrough. The anal hook from 'A slave's attire' and the huge butplug from 'Run, Lola, Run' events can overlap. Because they blocked each other, poor lola was zapped almost to death immediately, but managed to stand through a whipping to end the Slave's attire quest to get the plug in, only to have lost so much submission that her Mistress soon executed her for insubordination.  Perhaps this is just a feature of being a sub to a psychopath on meth. 

I actually liked the anal hook, and wanted to keep it as a permanent uniform. I can't see why it would block anal sex as it is only as thick as a finger and girls like this can dual-anal without even batting an eyelid. 

The crotch chain looks great too. Wouldn't mind some more extreme iron/steel breast bondage though.

The Falkreath restless slave event was fantastic! My lola happened to have a crotch chain at the time. I must have watched the animation for ten minutes. Great work for an event that others might have missed entirely.

Great work. I want to see development posts!

3 hours ago, acturia said:

I have been loving this mod and I'm on the second playthrough exploring Lola (along with most of Baka's mods.)

Great!

The anal hook from 'A slave's attire' and the huge butplug from 'Run, Lola, Run' events can overlap.

The anal hook is not from this mod.  I believe that it's from Kalmah's extension.  This mod does not add a butt plug for "Run, Lola, Run".  Possibly the extension does.

The Falkreath restless slave event was fantastic!

Also not from this mod, but if you're enjoying Kalmah's work, you might want to pop over to the extension's discussion and thank him.