I see that you are skilled in creating devices. Would you be able to do a vaginal ring or a padlock or something else to attach the beautiful chain from heretical resources? Something like this? You have created the beautiful vaginal chain, but it does not move properly...

I am not skilled in modding, so I cannot do it on my own.

Screenshot (9).png

I seem to have a problem with the backpack, namely it seems to disable "Footprints" for the PC - the PC does no longer leave any footprints. NPCs footprints work well.

If I remove the backpack from the PC then the footprints come back.

LE: if I equip a weapon then I resume full speed (probably expected) and the footprints come back. So there's some effect of the backpack which disables footprints, and gets disabled when armed.

1 hour ago, SAC said:

I seem to have a problem with the backpack, namely it seems to disable "Footprints" for the PC - the PC does no longer leave any footprints. NPCs footprints work well.

Also, the owner said I needed to carry it for a day, but I'm stuck with it for a few days in-game now, I'd like to remove it. Just unequpping it triggers punishments (as expected)

3 hours ago, Londo101 said:

I see that you are skilled in creating devices. Would you be able to do a vaginal ring or a padlock or something else to attach the beautiful chain from heretical resources? Something like this? You have created the beautiful vaginal chain, but it does not move properly...

I am not skilled in modding, so I cannot do it on my own.

Screenshot (9).png

I've been looking into making physics-enabled items for some time, but haven't taken a proper crack at it yet. The majority of tutorials on the subject seem to focus on 3ds max, whereas Blender is my preferred modeling tool. If you know of any good guides that can be used in Blender, I'd love to start making more physics-enabled equipment. I've tried jury-rigging HR's chains in that area, but found they attach at too low a point to produce desirable results from where I wish to attach it.

1 hour ago, SAC said:

I've noticed this behaviour as well. It seems to prevent footsteps from registering altogether (including chain rattle sounds and whatnot), and I'm not quite sure what's causing the issue. It persisted well before I disabled footIK during my alternate animations, which I disabled for a wholly different reason. I'm not quite sure what's causing the issue - whether or not it's something about the animations themselves or me forgetting to set up some extra steps in the CK. Either way, I'll be looking into it.

7 minutes ago, SAC said:

Also, the owner said I needed to carry it for a day, but I'm stuck with it for a few days in-game now, I'd like to remove it. Just unequpping it triggers punishments (as expected)

You have to ask your owner for permission to remove it, and even then there's an intended chance for you to be stuck with it for a little while longer.

4 hours ago, Londo101 said:

I really like the new devices, they are great!

Unfortunatelly, the breast devices does not to my Character. There are no bodyslide files that I have to adjust, are they?

I disabled them from showing up in the mod, pending proper BodySlide support (since there's a myriad of breast shapes out here). They're scaled to the base UNP_1 mesh for now. If you want, you can re-add them to the formlist 0kal_EquipItems using the CK and have them show up during the equip quest; all the infrastructure (including animations) is in place to support them.

4 hours ago, Londo101 said:

Hi, here is a link to some very nice advices that might fit to your mod.

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1046764 5.4 kB · 48 downloads

T.ara crafted them on my request.

Unfortunately, just an .esp file is not much use without models.

7 hours ago, AkiKay said:

How about a quest where you fetch a supply crate from a merchant and have to deliver it to a trader in another hold ? The follower would wrap the player in lots of bondage and give them the delivery to carry around while the follower guards them. The player "obviously isn´t capable of fighting as this worthless slave" so the follower just keeps them bound. Adds another layer of security aswell so the player doesn´t run off with the expensive goods

Thanks for the suggestion! I'm dilligently working on making the radiant quest framework for now, but hope to introduce some more bondage-themed elements soon.

2 minutes ago, Kalmah said:

I've been looking into making physics-enabled items for some time, but haven't taken a proper crack at it yet. The majority of tutorials on the subject seem to focus on 3ds max, whereas Blender is my preferred modeling tool. If you know of any good guides that can be used in Blender, I'd love to start making more physics-enabled equipment.

Why not just creating a device without physics, but just fitting to the already working chain from the heretical resources? Is this then not just a matter of position? 

Just now, Londo101 said:

Why not just creating a device without physics, but just fitting to the already working chain from the heretical resources? Is this then not just a matter of position? 

I'd much prefer learning to do it myself, and the chain from HR starts at a much lower point. It's rather difficult to weight paint and animate without de novo generation of physics support, at least if you mind tearing and deformation.

17 minutes ago, Kalmah said:

I've noticed this behaviour as well. It seems to prevent footsteps from registering altogether (including chain rattle sounds and whatnot), and I'm not quite sure what's causing the issue. It persisted well before I disabled footIK during my alternate animations, which I disabled for a wholly different reason. I'm not quite sure what's causing the issue - whether or not it's something about the animations themselves or me forgetting to set up some extra steps in the CK. Either way, I'll be looking into it.

You have to ask your owner for permission to remove it, and even then there's an intended chance for you to be stuck with it for a little while longer.

Thank you!

11 minutes ago, Kalmah said:

I'd much prefer learning to do it myself, and the chain from HR starts at a much lower point. It's rather difficult to weight paint and animate without de novo generation of physics support, at least if you mind tearing and deformation.

Oh well, thanks. I thought it would be possible to change the high of the chain without much effort. But I get it that i'm wrong and it is no so easy as I thouht... 

Hi Kalmah

Excellent work on the mod! Punishing scenarios and hardcore roleplay, this mod has everything I wanted from DFC plus more. 

I ran into a small bug where my character was equipped with a backpack and a crotch collar at the same time, which triggered a special animation set. However, when my follower removed the crotch collar, my character did not revert to the backpack animation set. This was fixed by re-equipping the backpack. Maybe a re-equip function placed in the quest script fragment would fix this?

Also, would it be feasible to add on to the inn sleeping scenario where the player would sleep on the ground, bedroll, bed depending on their submission level? It would integrate nicely with the sleep deprivation feature from SLS which heavily punishes players for sleeping rough (ground, bedroll). 

32 minutes ago, DisarmingSnail said:

Hi Kalmah

Excellent work on the mod! Punishing scenarios and hardcore roleplay, this mod has everything I wanted from DFC plus more. 

I ran into a small bug where my character was equipped with a backpack and a crotch collar at the same time, which triggered a special animation set. However, when my follower removed the crotch collar, my character did not revert to the backpack animation set. This was fixed by re-equipping the backpack. Maybe a re-equip function placed in the quest script fragment would fix this?

Also, would it be feasible to add on to the inn sleeping scenario where the player would sleep on the ground, bedroll, bed depending on their submission level? It would integrate nicely with the sleep deprivation feature from SLS which heavily punishes players for sleeping rough (ground, bedroll). 

That's odd, I made an animation buffer specifically for that purpose. It might be the update and transition to DD items broke it. Were you wearing any other DD-related items during those events?

EDIT: I just checked it again and the buffer seems to be working on my end. I'm definitely interested in your update history and potential item interference now.

As for expanding on the inn events; I've already included most of the necessary submission-dependent infrastructure for 'positive' archetypes (e.g. sleeping on the bed with your owner). As of right now, I use a simple function to calculate wether negative, neutral or positive animation archetypes will be chosen when the player activates the bed. At the lowest possible submission score, there is a 25% chance for a positive or neutral event to occur and 50% for a negative, and the other way round for the highest submission score - if I had the animations for positive archetypes ready. Since they would be relatively paired animations, I'm still looking into an elegant way to pull it off. Considering beds in inns are quite variable and the owner will be playing his or her own animation in addition to sleeping, it'll require quite a bit more padding and work to provide satisfactory results.

38 minutes ago, (\x.x x) (\x.x x) said:

Yeah, you just posted the patch for the mod found in 

I really liked you design, that's why I downloaded it to test.

However, I running 3ba not UNP on SSE and I did not try to convert them, because I was expecting issue with HDT-PE on SSE anyway.

Those look great. I'll write t.ara to inquire about permissions or, even better, to see how he/she did it. I'll see if I can't make it Bodyslide compatible once I've achieved something acceptable, and to re-integrate them into the quests.

Having an issue with Marked Property. Picked up the quest just outside of Falkreath. When I approach my "owner" they tell me to follow them.. But then don't move anywhere and I'm stuck in place.

Might be a conflict with EFF? Is there a certain place one is supposed to be for the quest to engage?

Edit: Nope! Figured it out. Conflict with Convenient Horses. My owner REALLY likes riding her horse.. And apparently she's not capable of branding and riding at the same time. Who would have thought?

I think due to a combination of the time it takes levelling in a slave playthrough, (you spend a lot of time doing things that don't increase stats) and the inherent disadvantages that come with it, it might be an idea to level gate some of the mission types and have some low level content to advance the early game.  Generic hunting for animal pelts, gather missions for alchemists, animal lairs, I thought the smaller bandit groups and outdoor animal lairs could work as referenced: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Unmarked_Places but on checking the CK, the ones I looked at don't have even an invisible marker with Keywords attached, though they aren't too troublesome to add.

Other quests with no financial incentive, where the master has heard a rumour, a magic item and they seek this treasure for themselves.  A long forgotten powerful weapon, a magic amulet that will grant them new abilities, something... devious cooked up by deadra, necromancers or mad wizards.   The master seems to have no shortage of medieval devices, stuff that can be crafted by the common smith, but as you progress more uncommon devices could be added to their arsenal.  Some being cursed, to use as punishment, fun, and some enchanted to improve the slaves utility in some way, buffing stamina, carry weight, support skills, or other 'attributes' see Morphology by Code Serpent.  Random quests and blacksmith visits seems like an immersive way to add devices rather than having them just appear, and the locations where you may find these sort of items are the ones that seem less likely that you would be sent to by a castle steward, such as crypts, as I think they would be more focused on fighting banditry.

As AkiKay noted, deliveries are a great way to trigger travel to other holds or minor settlements.  With the minor settlements having less possible mission givers, they would be less likely to generate varied quests so more likely to send you on to another, or to a major hold.   Each hold could use a weighted shortlist so you don't repeatedly get tasked with traveling from Solitude to Riften with nothing to do but run and get lashed.  So Whiterun would mostly send to Riverwood, Rorikstead, Ivarstead, occasionally to Old Hroldan, Nightgate Inn, Falkreath, Morthal, Windhelm and rarely to the other holds.   Not sure if there is a way to store the last major hold and exclude it though so you don't keep getting bounced between Rorikstead and Whiterun, but if there are enough options for the target location repetition shouldn't be too big an issue.  Other than the effort to implement, there is one other drawback to this approach, which is it wouldn't automatically function on new-lands mods without a failover.   The trick would be getting the balance right so it is just a hook for travel and not a regular chore as there are plenty mods out there that focus on that content. 

I don't know if you gave any more thought to the idea of having the pack quest work off real weight of loot (or delivery items) but I figured I could add a bit to my earlier suggestion.  First off, I think it shouldn't initiate in major settlements outside of starting a delivery quest.  It seem to clash aesthetically and logically with many of the goals and events in cities.  Instead have it trigger on leaving settlements, dungeons or encounter areas, and remove on getting the encumbrance down rather than a semi-fixed period.  Outside of dungeons and settlements the master shouldn't me carrying anything other than what they have equipped, potions perhaps and gold.  If this isn't punishing enough on its own, a single package item representing the masters personal effects, could be added to in the inventory and the weight tweaked to difficulty.  More a mechanic than an event I suppose.   I see you have also made some animation changes to it since it last triggered for me, so how about having that also tied to the weight carried, so

0-40% Normal, no pack/pack removed

40%-65% pack added, speed reduced

65%-80% speed reduced further

80%-100% just moving depletes stamina making sprinting from a walk difficult.  If not on a delivery quest the standard Lola encumbrance quest should trigger here.   (but with encouragement and a fixed marker to reach, general store/smith)

100%+ too much to carry normally, animations changed.  

This also provides motivation for the earlier idea of enchanted items that increase carry weight or stamina... these would probably want to be devious rather than regular to prevent the master deciding to equip it on themselves.

2 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

80%-100% just moving depletes stamina making sprinting from a walk difficult.  If not on a delivery quest the standard Lola encumbrance quest should trigger here.   (but with encouragement and a fixed marker to reach, general store/smith)

Some great ideas in your post. I really like the pack element being more of a mechanic, BUT PLEASE don't make the reduced speed hard coded. It is the absolute worst effect of DD items. I can tolerate it for very short bits but it quickly becomes so monotonous that I will avoid any quest or item that uses it. If I get the shock shoes or leg binding straight jacket it is an immediate reload. I know that some people like it, but I think many absolutely hate it. 

44 minutes ago, cerebus300 said:

Some great ideas in your post. I really like the pack element being more of a mechanic, BUT PLEASE don't make the reduced speed hard coded. It is the absolute worst effect of DD items. I can tolerate it for very short bits but it quickly becomes so monotonous that I will avoid any quest or item that uses it. If I get the shock shoes or leg binding straight jacket it is an immediate reload. I know that some people like it, but I think many absolutely hate it. 

I agree fully. Interesting roleplay, good for immersion, but it's just not worth the irritation from moving so slowly.

1 hour ago, cerebus300 said:

Yeah, I know what you mean, even just moving around towns in those things is a nightmare... I wasn't really suggesting anything too drastic until you have reached your 80% encumbrance threshold anyway, the meta game is to try to avoid the penalties in the first place, currently you can get stuck with the pack debuffs and animation changes for days... if anything I think I'm proposing a less harsh system than is already implemented, and I did forget to mention that the whip should restore your stamina pool?

That's an awesome extension, I especially liked the branding scene. Which it was repeatable, to remind you of your place or something.

7 hours ago, cerebus300 said:

Seconding this, hard.

18 hours ago, Kalmah said:

That's odd, I made an animation buffer specifically for that purpose. It might be the update and transition to DD items broke it. Were you wearing any other DD-related items during those events?

EDIT: I just checked it again and the buffer seems to be working on my end. I'm definitely interested in your update history and potential item interference now.

I don't recall my PC wearing any DD items at that point, but I'll try looking into the papyrus logs for any potential causes. I'll update you if I find anything useful. 

EDIT: I register my PC animations using Dynamic Animations Replacer as opposed to using FNIS, could this be a potential cause?

On a side note, I'm trying my hand at a soft integration with FertilityMode. It's just a simple quest where the PC can ask her master for contraceptives during "unsafe days". Subsequently, should the PC get knocked up, the master will force the PC to get an abortion (Not exactly sure how a lore-friendly abortion would look like). Hopefully I could expand this to include forced conception/abortion in the future but I probably shouldn't get ahead of myself, given my limited knowledge with CK and papyrus. 

51 minutes ago, SAC said:

Just got the "enough is enough" quest - wow!! epic!

Any way to use the furniture outside the quest?

No, it'll only spawn when I need it to and will unload after a short while whilst staying untargetable (and it's not really furniture, either - just a static followed by some animation events with animobjects. I find they're easier to control that way.).

2 hours ago, DisarmingSnail said:

I don't recall my PC wearing any DD items at that point, but I'll try looking into the papyrus logs for any potential causes. I'll update you if I find anything useful. 

EDIT: I register my PC animations using Dynamic Animations Replacer as opposed to using FNIS, could this be a potential cause?

On a side note, I'm trying my hand at a soft integration with FertilityMode. It's just a simple quest where the PC can ask her master for contraceptives during "unsafe days". Subsequently, should the PC get knocked up, the master will force the PC to get an abortion (Not exactly sure how a lore-friendly abortion would look like). Hopefully I could expand this to include forced conception/abortion in the future but I probably shouldn't get ahead of myself, given my limited knowledge with CK and papyrus. 

If you were getting some of my AA animations at all, I don't think using DAR could be the issue. Given how prevalent that mod is nowadays, and how it flew over my head when it was first released, I'll try running some tests with them in tandem.

14 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

I think due to a combination of the time it takes levelling in a slave playthrough, (you spend a lot of time doing things that don't increase stats) and the inherent disadvantages that come with it, it might be an idea to level gate some of the mission types and have some low level content to advance the early game.  Generic hunting for animal pelts, gather missions for alchemists, animal lairs, I thought the smaller bandit groups and outdoor animal lairs could work as referenced: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Unmarked_Places but on checking the CK, the ones I looked at don't have even an invisible marker with Keywords attached, though they aren't too troublesome to add.

Other quests with no financial incentive, where the master has heard a rumour, a magic item and they seek this treasure for themselves.  A long forgotten powerful weapon, a magic amulet that will grant them new abilities, something... devious cooked up by deadra, necromancers or mad wizards.   The master seems to have no shortage of medieval devices, stuff that can be crafted by the common smith, but as you progress more uncommon devices could be added to their arsenal.  Some being cursed, to use as punishment, fun, and some enchanted to improve the slaves utility in some way, buffing stamina, carry weight, support skills, or other 'attributes' see Morphology by Code Serpent.  Random quests and blacksmith visits seems like an immersive way to add devices rather than having them just appear, and the locations where you may find these sort of items are the ones that seem less likely that you would be sent to by a castle steward, such as crypts, as I think they would be more focused on fighting banditry.

As AkiKay noted, deliveries are a great way to trigger travel to other holds or minor settlements.  With the minor settlements having less possible mission givers, they would be less likely to generate varied quests so more likely to send you on to another, or to a major hold.   Each hold could use a weighted shortlist so you don't repeatedly get tasked with traveling from Solitude to Riften with nothing to do but run and get lashed.  So Whiterun would mostly send to Riverwood, Rorikstead, Ivarstead, occasionally to Old Hroldan, Nightgate Inn, Falkreath, Morthal, Windhelm and rarely to the other holds.   Not sure if there is a way to store the last major hold and exclude it though so you don't keep getting bounced between Rorikstead and Whiterun, but if there are enough options for the target location repetition shouldn't be too big an issue.  Other than the effort to implement, there is one other drawback to this approach, which is it wouldn't automatically function on new-lands mods without a failover.   The trick would be getting the balance right so it is just a hook for travel and not a regular chore as there are plenty mods out there that focus on that content. 

I don't know if you gave any more thought to the idea of having the pack quest work off real weight of loot (or delivery items) but I figured I could add a bit to my earlier suggestion.  First off, I think it shouldn't initiate in major settlements outside of starting a delivery quest.  It seem to clash aesthetically and logically with many of the goals and events in cities.  Instead have it trigger on leaving settlements, dungeons or encounter areas, and remove on getting the encumbrance down rather than a semi-fixed period.  Outside of dungeons and settlements the master shouldn't me carrying anything other than what they have equipped, potions perhaps and gold.  If this isn't punishing enough on its own, a single package item representing the masters personal effects, could be added to in the inventory and the weight tweaked to difficulty.  More a mechanic than an event I suppose.   I see you have also made some animation changes to it since it last triggered for me, so how about having that also tied to the weight carried, so

This also provides motivation for the earlier idea of enchanted items that increase carry weight or stamina... these would probably want to be devious rather than regular to prevent the master deciding to equip it on themselves.

Thank you for your kind suggestions - this gives me a lot to work with! The framework for the radiant quest starter is nearly complete, with all the necessary infrastructure for enforcing the player to move towards the target and associated punishments. Furthermore, I've kept it all dynamic, so adding quests and events in the future should be quite easy, so long as I have a location to point to and a reference to look for. Pretty much all that is left is for me to do some (okay, lots) of debugging and populating it with quests and dialogue. I think tying it into player levels and and challenges would be a tad too complicated, though, especially considering the myriad overhauls there are available. Skyrim's base framework for generating these sorts of quests is largely independent of player level, and it strikes me as the more parsimonious solution as well. Besides, combat-wise, I do feel it's the owner who should be doing most of the heavy lifting and the only level the player should have to worry about is their submission score. As for using mods that add whole new lands for you to travel; I'm afraid I'll have to let those remain unsupported, given the amount of extra work it would take to fit into the current framework (especially the proximity based component; I hated being sent off to kill some stupid wolves in Solstheim by Aela three times in a row).

I'm definetly considering overhauling and integrating Pack Slave into the radiant quest system. As of right now, I'm playing with the idea of adding all loot (save quest items, keys, stuff like that) picked up in a dungeon to the pack and incrementing its weight and value. So long as the pack's cumulative value remains below a certain threshold value, the owner will be more likely to send you off into the next dungeon. And should the pack become too heavy, e.g. by you picking up too many enchanted iron cuirasses and whatnot, I might force the crawling 'sneak' animations I implemented earlier.

14 hours ago, SimplyNemz said:

Having an issue with Marked Property. Picked up the quest just outside of Falkreath. When I approach my "owner" they tell me to follow them.. But then don't move anywhere and I'm stuck in place.

Might be a conflict with EFF? Is there a certain place one is supposed to be for the quest to engage?

Edit: Nope! Figured it out. Conflict with Convenient Horses. My owner REALLY likes riding her horse.. And apparently she's not capable of branding and riding at the same time. Who would have thought?

Glad to hear you sorted it out. But it does give me an idea; to, not unlike the inn event, hijack the player's horse when trying to mount it. And perhaps whip the player from on top of it? I'll have to see what I can do - the potential for what I'm working on now is quite appealing.

Really appreciate your listening to our suggestions and working on this!

Question: Don't know if it's a bug or by design, but in one of the quests in cities (forgot the name, the one where you get a crotch chain and get whipped while moving in town), after it got triggered and the hour has passed, the mistress asked me if I liked the experience. I replied "yes" but she was doubtful and decided to keep the chain for longer until I leave town.

The bug is that, after she says that, she actually leaves my company and starts heading home. I have to chase her down and ask her to follow me again. The problem is that it's hard to catch up since I've got a speed debuff, and I had Jenassa with me in Solitude who started walking back all the way to Whiterun while I'm trying to catch up. As a remedy I had to use the SLR mcm and "move owner to player" to be able to talk to her, ask her to join me again, and THEN ask her to unshackle me.

It happened to me twice after that same quest.